Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Finals Start

971 47 6
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 51 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

With the added weights Naruto had difficulty doing concentric curls with both hands grunting and whimpering Gai shook his head. He then gave Naruto added weights which resulted Naruto giving the man the dirtiest scowl the boy could ever muster.

"Come on!" Gai had his hands up as Naruto weakly punched them each time he was getting a smack on the head annoying him second by second.

The two were now outside as Gai ordered Naruto to pick up that huge brick and throw as far as he can.

Grunting Naruto picked it up and threw it when he did that it was so weak and pathetic. Gai sighed and then picked it up and threw it. It ended with Gai throwing it so far away.

Gai smirked making the Uzumaki scowl "ha ha...you don't have weights" smirking Gai showed Naruto he indeed wore weights shutting him up.

Gai had his hands up as he ordered Nauto to punch him in his stomach. Smirking Naruto was etching for some payback.

Naruto then grunted and gave the man a series of punches which was weak and feeble in the end. Gai smirked and then asked Naruto to do the same. Groaning fearfully Naruto held his hands up. Then with only one punch Naruto almost lost consciousness as he flew back.

Kisara was out as Naruto was doing a series of sit-ups which in time he got used to the weights strengthening his stomach even further.

Gai watched Naruto who tried to punch the rock but hesitated. Gai smirked and then raised his eyebrow mockingly. Letting his anger control him Naruto punched the boulder which resulted his hand being in pain. Screaming and thrashing around Gai laughed.

"Naruto reserve your strength don't waste it. Learn to use it wisely"

"I really don't know what the hell you're talking about. Besides this isn't Karate Kid" Naruto grunted and Gai laughed

At home Naruto managed to do a series of push ups like he used to do before. He then was outside the dojo the next day and picked up the brick and threw it.

He smirked it landed next to Gai's.

Naruto now was smirking as he was doing concentric curls with each hands having a turn this time.

The sun was setting and Naruto was hitting Gai's hands as he raised it for him. Suddenly at a fast speed Gai went to smack the back of his head. Naruto at the last second ducked. He smirked and Gai smiled

Gai punched Naruto's stomach which made him skid a few yards. Naruto stood strong and looked at Gai smirking.

"Your turn" Gai smirked and then raised his hands up then suddenly Naruto punched him which made Gai gasp for breath and skid a couple yards. Naruto smirked. Payback's a bitch.

Naruto stood in front of the boulder and then took a deep breath. He then went to punch the boulder but stopped at the last second. He then tried again stopping at the last second one more. Finally Naruto screamed fiercely and punched the boulder. There was pain but not as much as last time. Then suddenly the boulder split in two.

Naruto couldn't believe it. Raising his right hand he screamed in victory "YES!"

Team 8 were at Ichiraku ramen as Kiba insisted for them to come since he wanted to speak with Ayame. Kurenai watched her team converse as Hinata was still in hospital but was getting better.

"Hey Ayame when are you free" the waitress rolled her eyes at the usual question from the Inuzuka.

Suddenly the blinds of the ramen stand were furiously blown away like a roadrunner ran passed them as someone screamed "YOU CANNOT BEAT ME NARUTO!" it was Gai as team 8 and Ayame all went out to see. Suddenly someone went passed them so quickly it wasn't even funny.

It was a golden blur as it zoomed past them going towards the Hokage tower.

"What was that" Shino spoke stoically

"I think that was Gai" Kurenai said

"And Naruto" Ayame added

"Fuck that was fast" Kiba swore

"Kiba language!" Kurenai scolded

Sakura was once again walking through the village with flowers trying to visit Sasuke.

Suddenly a green blur zoomed past her making her almost lose her flowers and fall to the floor. Sighing in relief as that didn't happen Sakura carried on walking. Suddenly a golden blur zoomed past her this time making her lose her flowers and fall on her butt.

Groaning she nursed her back "what the hell was that!"

Temari came out of the store as suddenly a golden blur rocketed past her shocking her in the process.

Team 10 once again were in a restaurant as their training ended. From the window where they ate a green and gold blur took off past them.

Hana, Anko and Kira got out of the dango restaurant as Anko wanted to eat some dango. Suddenly a green blur zoomed past them shocking them as a second later a golden blur came as well.

"What the hell was that?" Anko was bewildered

"I don't know" Hana admitted. Kisara watched to where it went and smiled. She knew who they were. Naruto came home tired and trained hard as he thought she wasn't watching but she was.

She smiled and just shook her head.

The blurs were edging closer to the Hokage tower as Gai tried his best to run as he and Naruto still wore weights but was lighter than the one they trained with.

Suddenly Naruto got closer to Gai who desperately increased his speed. It didn't work as when they got to the tower Naruto finally beat him.

They stopped as they huffed. Naruto was laughing.

"You....are ready" Gai panted Naruto smirked "finally!"

"But you only have 2 days. After the exams when Lee is better. Then we can begin" Gai brushed his hair.

"Thank you Gai-Sensei" Gai smiled "no thank you Naruto for all this" Naruto smiled and nodded.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Tenten was sweating as she watched Neji before her who was surrounded by Kunais and Shurikens.

Gasping the Hyuuga spoke "I finally finished the technique" Neji suddenly fainted making Tenten scream after him.

"NEJI!"

0°0°0°0°0°0

It was getting dark as Naruto left the dojo and was walking alone in a wood path which was a shortcut home.

He soon looked at the full moon because it was so bright. Once got into the district Naruto then jumped on the roof.

As he jumped from buildings to buildings he landed next to someone.

Both these people looked at one another. It was Gaara that Naruto landed next to.

"Uzumaki..." Gaara spoke hollowly

"Gaara" Naruto murmured.

Suddenly Naruto sensed that something was wrong with Gaara.

"You know on a full moon mother gets really agitated" Gaara looked at the moon as Naruto didn't respond because he felt sand slowly coming towards.

"She feels very bloodthirsty" Gaara then had a maniacal look as he charged his sand at Naruto but his eyes went wide.

Naruto wasn't there. He then suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder

"Hey....save it for the finals" Naruto whispered in his ears as Gaara's eyes went wide and then sent his sand at him but Naruto disappeared.

Leaving Gaara on his own with his thoughts as he had his eyes were wide "he is faster than that boy"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto felt so awesome "I even had light weights on" he remembered Gai ordering him to put on these light weights on all times. "I can't believe it. It's like I had some secret energy within me that was opened I feel lighter than ever before"

Landing on his apartment he got inside and then freshened up to sleep. When he landed on his bed he felt Kisara next to him "you ready." Kisara murmured

Naruto smirked "never been better" he then shuffled closer to her thus they slept.

Day of the Chunin exam finals

A day went by so quickly. The sounds of cheering could be heard as people from all over gathered at the Stadium for the Chunin Exams to begin. Lots of people from shinobi, to civilians, nobles and Daimyos all had come to watch the Finals.

From his place in the arena Naruto watched as people cheered, crowed and placed bets on who they thought would win. Many he knew were here to cheer on his teammate to win, something that caused him to scowl a bit remembering what happened at the hospital.

Naruto stood with Kin at one side and Temari on the other as all the final contestants lined up.

He then looked at the Kage stand with concentration. He was wearing a brown cloak which covered his dojo training clothes which had a leg pouch this time containing his weapons. He didn't have his headband with him as he believed that his dojo uniform already had the Konoha insignia.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Up in the Kage booth Sarutobi Hiruzen was looking down at the contestants, frowning when he noticed that Uchiha Sasuke was missing.

"Still no sign of Uchiha Sasuke sir" his Jounin bodyguards said. Sarutobi sighed as then his guest arrived

"Ah, Kazekage-dono it is good to see you" The elderly Hokage gave him a friendly smile.

"It is a pleasure Hokage-dono" Replied the Kazekage in a soft spoken voice as he took the seat on the Hokage's right.

"I hope the long journey wasn't too much trouble for you." Sarutobi smiled

"It was enough" The Kazekage offered. "Though it is a good thing these exams are being held here this year. You're starting to tire Hokage-dono. I fear the trip may have been too much for you if it was situated at my village. Maybes it's time for you to decide who will take your mantle.

The Sandaime chuckled "I still have plenty of life left in me."

Standing up Sarutobi gave his announcement "Thank you for coming! I would like to welcome you all to Konoha's Chunin Exam! Finals. We will now begin the main tournament between the ten participants who made it through the preliminaries!"

The crowd began to cheer as the Hokage finished his announcement "excuse me Hokage-dono, but I only count Nine participants," The Kazekage spoke softly

Sarutobi sighed and just waved to begin the finals as he nodded at Genma who turned to look at the contestants.

"I'm the proctor of the finals my name is Shiranui Genma. So you all know who you are facing correct" everyone nodded take a look. "This is the line-up for the main matches," Shiranui Genma held up a sheet of paper with the matches shown on it.

"As you can see there will be five matches in the first round. Now while the arena is different, the same rules from the preliminaries applies. Any questions?"

Nobody spoke as Genma now began the exams

"Will Uzumaki Naruto and Hyuuga Neji please step forward? All other contestants go to the fighter's booth."

Naruto watched as the other participants left, leaving him with Neji.

Gaara turned around a bit and looked at Naruto who looked back their eyes met and Naruto smirked.

Gaara's eyes narrowed.

Kin watched Naruto and her eyes glowed red as she smirked.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Hard to believe Naruto is in the finals" Ino spoke loudly as she sat next to her pink haired friend. "Naruto won't stand a chance"

"I know Neji is the rookie of the year" Sakura said as she looked at Naruto. "He looks so different."

"I wonder where Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke-kun are."

0°0°0°0°0°0

Yugao, Hayate, Kurenai, Anko, Hana,Hinata and Asuma sat within the crowd as they watched the proceedings

"This fight is going to be fun!," Anko said spoke with glee.

Kurenai looked at her best friend and smiled, "yes I agree?"

Hayate coughed and spoke, "do you think he is going to show that technique again?"

This got everyone's attention "If he does I really want to see it" Yugao nodded

"He really does look different. Who trained him?" Asuma spoke Kurenai's eyes went wide as she remembered what happened at the hospital.

"Let's all see. Shall we" Hana interjected wanting to see the fight

Hinata looked at the blond boy whose she had a massive crush on a bit nervous as she sat behind Sakura and Ino and hear everything they said.

She was taken her by her team.

"Naruto-kun"

0°0°0°0°0°0

"The Hyuuga genius versus the deadlast" The Kazekage said. "I wonder...."

Sarutobi watched intensely "Naruto...."

0°0°0°0°0°0

Gai came in with Lee as he watched Naruto and Neji both who were his students.

"YOSH! GO NEJI, NARUTO!" Lee cheered as he looked between his two rivals. Since he was not sure who to cheer for, he decided on both of them.

Tenten sighed while Gai screamed "YOSH LETS CHEER FOR THEM BOTH LEE!"

"YES GAI-SENSEI!"

Everyone who sat together all sweat dropped.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Genma looked up at Sarutobi to see the man nod. Nodding back he got started, "We will now start the first match! Uzumaki Naruto vs. Hyuuga Neji... Hajime!"

"You will not win" Neji taunted while Naruto smirked "we will see"

Naruto then gripped his cloak and threw it off.

It caused massive reactions.

Some people gasped. Almost all women blushed and Gai smirked.

"You are very youthful Naruto-Kun"

.......................

And cut

Biography of Uzumaki Naruto

Age: 17

Genin of team 7 and teammates of Uchiha Sasuke and Haruno Sakura. Teacher: Hatake Kakashi.

Skills: Kage Bunshin – B rank, Teikoku (imperial) – offensive/defensive technique, Teikoku Kō Kyō Han Shō (Imperial: light mirror repulsion), Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet- B rank offensive, Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave - B rank offensive.

Naruto obtained the wind technique when he acted as Reiko Shinn and managed to steal from Rokusho Aoi. Since then he was developing the Teikoku which came to fruition at Wave. Thanks to the Kage-Bunshin he managed to create the Teikoku Kō Kyō Han Shō which is still incomplete as it takes a long while to finish.

Right now he has obtained three water based Ninjutsu from Jiraiya.

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 756 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
33K 1.3K 50
When an old woman pays Naruto with a wish, he accidentally puts his friendship with Gaara in jeopardy. He is also faced with very unusual side effec...
40.2K 1.3K 25
Naruto Uzumaki is the hot new singer in town. You hate him at first but a shocking secret will reveal your true feelings. "A long time ago, I moved c...
15.9K 766 21
Hyuga Hinata has dreamt about one - being noticed by her only love, Naruto. She has believed in him even when he was no one, within years the feeling...