โค๏ธแด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡sษชแด„แด‹ แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ๐Ÿ’™ ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...

By iiMae_theNerd

๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”... More

ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›เฟ๐Ÿต๏ธ part 2
า“ษชส€sแด› แด‹ษชสŸสŸเฟ๐Ÿ”ช part 3
sแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’˜ part 4
แด€แด…แด ษชแด„แด‡เฟโœจ part 5
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 6
แด‡สŸษชแดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดเผ’โŽ part 7
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ’๐Ÿฅ€ part 8
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 9
แด˜สœสsแด„แดแด˜แด€แด›สœเผ’โšœ๏ธ part10
sแดœษชแด„ษชแด…แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ–ค part 11
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โ˜ฌ๐Ÿฅ€ part 12
sแด‹ษชสŸสŸ'sโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ part 13
แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡แด›ษชแด›ษชแดษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ”ช part 14
สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด›โ˜ฌโณ part 15
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸโŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’Œ part 16
แด‹แด€ส€สŸษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก part 17
แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ษดแดแด›โŽ โŽ โžฐ part 18
แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ โฆ part 19
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿฅ€ part 20
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ†๐Ÿ’Œ part 21
แด›สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ†โšฐ๏ธ part 22
สŸแดแดsษชษดษข sแด€ษดษชแด›สเผ†๐Ÿ“ˆ part 23
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ†๐Ÿฅ€ part 24
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด›เผ†๐Ÿต part 25
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› ษขษชา“แด›sยฐ แญ„๐ŸŽ part 26
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ’Œ part 27
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿฅ€ part 28
แด€แด…แด แด€ษดแด›แด€ษขแด‡s ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿคž part 29
แดส€ ษชษดแด แด‡sแด›ษชษขแด€แด›แดส€ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ”Ž part 30
สŸแด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐ŸŒŒ part 31
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸใƒš๐Ÿ’Œ part 32
แดแด€ษดษชแด˜แดœสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดใƒšโ‡๏ธ part 33
sแด„สœแดแดสŸ า“ษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐Ÿ’ข part 34
แด›แดส€แด›แดœส€แด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดsใƒšโšกpart 35
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ไนก๐Ÿฅ€ part 36
า“แด€แดษชสŸส า“แดœษด แด…แด€ส แดแดœแด›ไนก๐Ÿ’ part 37
า“แด€ส€แด‡แดกแด‡สŸสŸไนก๐Ÿƒ part 38
แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ & ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡ไนกโ„๏ธ part 39
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ไนก๐Ÿ’Œ part 40
ษดษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡เผ—๐ŸŒŒ part 41
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ—๐Ÿ“ƒ part 42
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ—๐Ÿฅ€ part 43
ษดแด สœษชs แดษชษดแด‡เผ—โฃ๏ธ part 44
ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœเผ—๐Ÿ’” Part 45
New book!!!

า“ษชส€sแด› แด‡ษดแด„แดแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’™ part 1

2.1K 67 352
By iiMae_theNerd

Hello once again my fellow readers and welcome to my second book. Hope you guy's enjoy yanderebadboyhalo cause i will have fun writing this chapter once again lol.

Enjoy people (◕ᴗ◕✿)👍

I also wanted to thank my best friend patheticommunist for making this amazing book cover, also check his book out it's hella amazing :D

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Darryl was an ordinary Highschool student but.. the word ordinary for him does not describe his personality that often... Darryl is consider a bit emotionless when he was a kid he never like people but of course if Darryl want to fit in to society he need to blend in.

So Darryl just pretend to have emotion and play the sweet kid. His parents are worried for him but his grandma.. he told Darryl that she was like that when she was younger and told Darryl that you will feel normal like the other people once you meet the right person.

Darryl was confused to what his grandma have said but of course he wont question it anymore because it's the same old same old advice she give when Darryl come's to visist his grandma.

To be honest it's not just advice that his grandma have given to Darryl but also.. she tought Darryl anusual stuff.. like one time she cut herself on purpose and ask Darryl to clean the blood, which Darryl gladly do.

Darryl - grandma im done cleaning the blood.

Grandma - Thank you so much dear, your such a kind grandson as always, but.. the blood is still their.

Darryl - *tilt head in confusion*  huh?

Grandma - here let me show you.. *goes something at the drawers* See this dear? this is called luminol, here let me sprey it at the board where the blood is, Then we grab a blacklight and turn off the lights.

Darryl's grandma turn off the lights and proceed to turn on the blacklight to reveal the blood.

Grandma - now let me show you how to properly clean the blood my dear grandson. Now this is called hydrogen peroxide and now we spray it at the board... and grab a towel and rub it where the blood was and now we turn on the black light again...

Grandma - now isn't that amazing my dear grandson *laughts innocently* oh my why you look at the time.. your parent's and grandpa are almost home.. why dont we finish dinner alright?

Darryl - yes grandma.

With that Darryl and his grandma finishes dinner and when his parents and grandpa went home they all had their dinner and Darryl learn something new everyday when he visit his grandma.

[ ... ]

Future

Student 1 - oh hey Darryl. why are you still moping at school ground?.

Student 2 - yeah cleaning was over 30 minutes ago.

Darryl - i.. missed a spot...

Student 2 - wow, you sure are diligent.

Student 1 - Bye Darryl see you tomorrow.

Darryl continues moping the school ground with his pocket that is hidden illuminal and Darryl has an innocent smile when moping the floor...

[ ... ]

Back to the present

It is now July 7. Today is the day highschool start for Darryl and once again he is not excited because he hate socializing with people. He gets up and wear his school uniform and pat his dog lucy.

He brushes his teeth and went downstairs that both of his parents are their. His dad is sitting at the kitchen Table reading the news paper while his mom was making breakfast for him.

Dad - morning son, excited for school?

Darryl - it's just the same old, same old dad.. going to school, study, get top 1 at class... what's the point in asking such a dumb question.

Dad - y..your right so sorry son.. h..honey help?..

Mom - i..uhh say sweety why dont after school you want to go somewhere that the 3 of us will have a family bonding moment?

Darryl - no.. my friends and i have plans later... Im done eating mom, thanks for breakfast.

Mom - oh umm.. oh ok have a good first day son..

Darry - sure. Bye mom, Bye Dad

Darryl grabs his school backpack and proceed to walk to school. He started walking until 3 of his friends started to run up to him and greet him and starts waving at him.

Nick - YO DARRYL!!

Clay - hey man goodmorning!

Darryl - morning you 3

George - soooo... excited for another hella year of school?

Darryl - i wouldn't say hell.. more like a dissapointment and a waste of money for us.

Nick - dude is that all?!!

Darryl - what do you mean?

Clay - dude.. why did you even say that.. you know his hella smart!!!

George - tsk..

Darryl - jealous george? *laughts*

Nick - oh he got you their!

Clay - hahaha thats true, You rank second at class george

George - whatever you guy's let's just go to school already...

Darryl - sure.

The 4 of them start walking to school and keep chating. Darryl normally doesnt like people but those 3 who know Darryl was an odd kid that they didn't care and they appriciate and accepted Darryl for who he is and that made Darryl like them a bit. So they all became bestfriend, more like childhood best friend who always do stuff and hang out.

They arrive at school and everyone proceed to go to their class and to their luck they all been classmate this year which made the 4 of them very happy, well.. a bit for george.

Nick - fuck yeah were all classmate guy's!!!

Darryl - Language nick!

George - great!! im at the same class as Darryl again!!

Clay - oh c'mon georgy~ even if you two aren't at the same class u will still rank 2nd in school honor student's.

George - fuck off Clay

Darryl - Language George!!!

The 4 of them laught's and keep talking and a lot of student was greeting them but Darryl who just have an unsatisfied faced ignore's them cause again he does not care for anyone rather than his 3 friends.

His friends just explained to the other student that Darryl isnt a social type of person which they understand but still they continue to be friendly and Darryl put on his friendly fake act.

He started greeting them with a adorable smile and apologise for being so rude because he was a shy person and afraid of the new school. The student's was amaze how innocent looking he is and it wasnt long until all of his classmate's started to adore him and they compliment him how great and cute he looks.

af course his 3 friends knew he was doing a fake act but their just happy that at least Darryl is true to them and not faking their friendship.

Nick - wow, popular already huh.

Clay - what can you say nick. who cant resist that innocent face of him?

George - even thou we can see it's fake im just happy he isnt faking it with us.

Nick - agree.

The Teacher came in and told the student to shut the hell up. which the student gladly did and went back to their sit and Darryl was finally relive from all the attention.

Sam - ok student my name is Professor Sam and i will be your homeroom teacher this year and may i remind you.. if any student's dare to pissed me off i wont hesitate to throw you off the school building..

The student was slightly afraid but later on Sam has a smile and said to just be good student's and he will be an awesome teacher.

The teacher called out the names individualy and by Alphabet and 1 specific student is missing.

Sam - Zak Ahmed.. is he here?

Clay - i dont think so teacher

Sam - hmm.. maybe he still doing the requirement at philza's office. Alright lets start the class now.

The student responded to a "ok" and they all grab their textbook and started doing class...

[ ... ]

The school has ended and the 3 ask Darryl if he wanted to go to the arcade to play and Darryl said he will join. He just need to put his books away at his locker. The 3 of them noded and told Darryl they will wait for him at the school gate.

Darryl proceed to go to his locker and put away his book's. after that he proceed to go to his friends and they all went to the arcade to play games and his friends nomally challenges Darryl to a shooting game which always a bad idea cause they keep loosing.

Nick - GODDAMN IT DARRYL!! WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING GOOD AT THIS GAME!!

Darryl - maybe because i practice this in real life?

Clay - dude once again you bet all your allowance

Nick - FUCK IM BROKE!!!

Darryl - *gigles* its ok nick you dont need to pay you can keep your allowance.

Nick - REALLY?!! OH MY GOD THANKS DUDE YOUR THE BEST!!

George - geez your way to nice dude

Darryl - you sure about that george?

Clay - *wheeze* did you really said his nice george? oh my god that's fucking hillarious!!

George - what i meant to say is.. his only nice to us!!!

Nick - Yeah our bestfriend Darryl will only be nice to his best buds!

Darryl - sure am, also language guy's

The 4 of them finished playing at the arcade and they walk and chat a bit till they reach their street and the 3 of the all wave goodbye to Darryl. Darryl walks back home but suddenly he bumbs into someone causing them both to fall down.

Zak - i..im so sorry i am very much in a hurry.. here let me help you get up!

Zak helped Darryl get up and he once apologise to the small brunnette. Zak waves goodbye and Darryl who was stund and his eyes wide open from seeing the Tan male.

Darryl - h..his so cute.. i.. i must have him!! no one dare can take him away from me.. *laught maniacly*

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

So you people are aware i have a second book and once again i will upload daily chapters

and again pls share my book i would like and appriciate that to my lovely and loyal viewers (・∀・)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.1K 10
๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™. ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™... ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. โ™ช โค๏ธŽหš.เฟเพ‚ใ€‚ ...
60.7K 3K 99
๐™ธ๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข ๐š›๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐šข๐š™๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—'๐šœ ๐š˜๐š›๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 232 14
๐šˆ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‡ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šข ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ, ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š—...
71.3K 2.2K 15
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šข; ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ...