speedy | bakugo katsuki x fem...

By alexspotatoes

She was the average teenager who had a suitable Quirk and desire to become a hero - which was pretty much the... More

introduction
1 | welcome to u.a.! a beginner's guide to being a hero
2 | why do old people insist on using weird words?
3 | teamwork is hard
4 | being a class representative is NOT for everybody
5 | off to the rescue! except we get attacked
6 | beware the power of the dark side or whatever
7 | off to the rescue, this time for real
8 | great, the other classes hate us now (thanks, bakugo)
9 | bakugo gives a pep-talk and the child doesn't run off crying
10 | why does bakugo have to keep making the other classes hate us?
11 | i'm not fast enough on a RACE?
12 | sorry for making kirishima break my leg, recovery girl
13 | perverts!
14 | please don't kill her! she's my friend
15 | is it too much quirk energy or the adhd?
16 | sorry for passing out and loosing by default ??
17 | lord explosion murder? it's no good
18 | bunny hero: miruko!
19 | even though he told her not to text . . .
20 | . . . she texted anyway
21 | bakugo's hair goes POOF
22 | you're so loud
23 | best jeanist, i choose you!
24 | WHY DID I GET STUCK WITH THEM NOOOOO
25 | i force bakugo go give me a fist-pump
26 | villains go shopping, too?
28 | playing in the mud
29 | my sonic pajamas are very comfortable, thank you very much
30 | paris, rome, tokyo
31 | bakugo's definition of destiny is . . . something else
32 | bakugo's knife-skills might be a bit concerning
33 | target, 'kacchan'. how did they even get that name?
34 | i was too slow for the first time of my life (heartbreaking)
35 | we're going to break rules
36 | we're officially breaking rules now
37 | breaking the rules worked! (all might is done for)
38 | we almost get expelled (again)
39 | bakugo's room is very bakugo
40 | bakugo is slowly accepting he has friends
41 | girls fight demons in the toilet (NOT CLICKBAIT)
42 | bakugo does some dumb shit (again) (emotional)
43 | i did NOT sleep with him
44 | how can he be such an idiot?????
45 | kirishima really knows bakugo
46 | mina is MAD (she goes off on bakugo and doesn't get blasted???)
47 | way too much energy, hell, i can't hold it in
48 | no, bakugo, you can't know everything
49 | the mafia really has some nice houses
50 | katsuki demands to know my locaton so he can stalk me (aww he's worried)
51 | katsuki's pep-talks strike again (thanks, bakugo)
52 | bakugo invites his FRIEND and situationship to an island
53 | bakugo is actually a good photographer
54 | why are villains EVERYWHERE?
55 | i actually stay concious this time!
56 | being busy is considered an excuse, actually
57 | surprisingly, my quirk isn't being a banshee
58 | mineta's existence is a crime
59 | drink tea to help you sleep or some shit like that
60 | little kids being mad is sort of funny
61 | leaving your boyfriend alone with your parents is definitely a good idea
62 | apples really are the way to a person's friendship
63 | competing with random people is bakugo's hobby
64 | we go to an island again - let me go to the beach!
65 | i swear i won't cut katsuki in two
66 | apparently, i have a cooler quirk than bakugo
67 | bakugo really can tolerate kids (but only the ones who admire him)
68 | my ego gets shattered!

27 | why are boys always so dramatic?

4.7K 209 23
By alexspotatoes

''We have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?'' Uraraka questioned upon hearing the news.

''Apparently, it's required from the school,'' Jirou confirmed.

''That's too bad, I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents,'' Momo said.

''How bourgeois!'' Uraraka exclaimed.

''Aw, I bought a new swimsuit, too!'' Mina complained.

''It can't be helped.'' Jirou turned to the pinkanette. ''We were attacked by the League of Villains before.''

''Even so, I wanna play! I wanna go somewhere!'' Mina threw a tantrum.

''Then, do you wanna meet up at the school pool over summer vacation?'' Hagakure suggested.

''Yeah, if we're using the school pool, then I'm sure the teachers will give us permission!'' Tsuyu agreed.

''That's such a great idea, Tooru!'' Y/n smiled. She didn't want to be stuck in her house during the whole summer either.

''Then we don't have to spend any money, either!'' Uraraka added.

''It's better than being coped up at home!'' Mina nodded.

''Then, I'll go get permission from the school!'' Momo said as she stood up.

''I'll come with!'' Y/n suggested and the two took off towards the teachers' room.

Bakugo:
Hey dumbass Kirishima called and told me everyone's meeting at the school pool is that true?

Y/n rose an eyebrow at that, but answered nonetheless.

You:
idk about the guys but the girls and i asked for permission a long time ago so we'll be there
if the guys are coming are you too?

Bakugo:
Fucking Shitty Hair's probably gonna drag me there

You:
alright then see you later cuz im here already and the others are waiting for me

She put her phone away, not seeing if Bakugo had replied, and left the changing room. The others were still outside the pool when she arrived. She adjusted the swimsuit the school had provided, which she actually quite liked. And if the boys were coming, too, she didn't have to worry about Mineta that much.

''We should stretch before we go inside the water,'' Momo said and no one argued, the seven of them standing along the pool line and doing some exercises the second class rep suggested.

Iida arrived at one point, a yellow swimming hat on his head and swimming goggles on his eyes, causing the girls to laugh. More of the boys started arriving and each of them started to stretch as well.

''Oh, Mineta.''

''Kaminari, you came too?''

Y/n laughed as she noticed Kaminari's disappointed expression, though Mineta still seemed satisfied, which was quite annoying.

''I'm going in first!'' Y/n yelled and ran towards the pool, bomb-jumping inside. As she swam to the top, she heard Iida yell. ''No jumping in the pool!''

The rest of the girls more or less ignored him as they also ran and jumped in, splashing some of the water outside. Momo, though, sat on the side and entered the water as if trying to not splash anymore water.

''Hey, Momo, can you make a beach ball?'' asked Mina and Momo obligated, creating a colorful beach ball.

''Here I go!'' Uraraka said as it got to her. ''Here!''

''Got it!'' Mina spoke as she sent it towards Tsuyu.

''Ribbit!''

''My turn!'' Y/n said as she passed it towards Jirou, who hit it with her Earphone Jacks.

''Take that!'' Hagakure said.

''Got it!'' Momo sent it flying towards Uraraka and they continued to pass the ball to each other, laughing and occasionally joking around.

''Hey, damn Deku!''

Y/n recognized the voice immeditatedly and turned around, seeing an angry Bakugo and an exasperated Kirishima standing there, having just arrived, each of them sporting the school swimming trunks that all guys wore.

''You wanna decide things right now? Huh?''

The ball hit Y/n on the head, startling her. She turned around, no longer distracted, and glared at Mina, who looked at her guiltily.

''Everyone, do you want to see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest?'' Y/n heard Iida suggest and all the girls turned towards him.

''Should we go watch?'' Mina asked and the girls agreed, getting out of the water.

''Iida, we will help, too!'' Momo said.

''Thanks!''

''What about Quirks? Can we use them?'' Ojiro asked.

''We're at school, so there shouldn't be a problem.'' Iida nodded. ''However, you cannot cause damage to any people or buildings!''

''I'll crush you, Deku!'' Bakugo exclaimed, then turned to Todoroki, who was sitting against the wall. ''Of course, I'll crush you, too, Half-and-Half Bastard!''

Y/n facepalmed at him, walked over to pat his shoulder. ''Don't get so worked up, it's just a silly competition.''

''Doesn't matter! I'll still win!'' Bakugo said, causing Y/n to roll her eyes.

She stood on the sidelines, watching. The first five to go were Bakugo, Mineta, Koda, Kaminari and Tokoyami. Y/n watched as Iida gave the start signal and Bakugo blasted himself over the water, not even getting a droplet on himself.

''How was that, you extras!'' Bakugo sneered.

Y/n activated her Quirk and ran over to him, jabbing a finger on his chest. ''Hey! You didn't even touch the water!''

''It's freestyle!'' Bakugo barked as Sero and Kirishima yelled at him as well.

Y/n looked down at her finger, still touching Bakugo's chest. She blushed upon the realization, it just hitting her that he was topless. She quickly ran back to her place next to Mina, her cheeks red. The pinkanette nudged her on the side, giving her a smirk, causing Y/n to scoff and look away.

Todoroki won his match against Sero, Aoyama, Kirishima and Sato, then Midoriya won his against Iida, Shoji and Ojiro, him being the only winner that actually swam.

At the end, it was Bakugo, Todoroki and Midoriya against each other. ''Go Bakugo!'' Y/n cheered along Kirishima, as did the rest of the class, everyone going for their favorite.

The three of them got in stances, ready to get to the other side however they want and with everything they've got. Iida gave the signal and the three jumped, but none of them managed to activate their Quirks, causing them all to fall in the pool.

''What?''

''Their Quirks were erased!''

''It's 5 p.m.'' Everyone turned towards the exit, seeing Aizawa standing there, his hair flying in the air, indicating he was using his Quirk. ''Your pool time has now ended. Hurry up and go home.''

''Come on, Mr. Aizawa!''

''We just got to the good part!''

''Did you say something?''

Kaminari and Sero shut up. ''Nothing, Sir!''

- - -

''Damn it!'' Bakugo gave the small stone laying on the ground an angry kick. ''Stopping the race like that!''

''I know how you feel, but calm down,'' Kirishima spoke. ''Midoriya and Todoroki are classmates - and friends - right?''

''Shut up!''

''I really wanted to see how this would've turned out, though,'' Y/n added as she walked on Bakugo's other side.

''I would've won, of course!'' Bakugo yelled. ''No matter who it is, I won't let them catch up to me, let alone get ahead of me! Isn't that what it means to be better than All Might - to be better than the number one hero?''

Y/n and Kirishima shared a look and small smiles, then Y/n threw an arm around the blond, raising a finger in the air. ''We all know you'll be better than All Might one day, don't worry. For now, though, is anyone hungry? Can we go eat somewhere? I'm starving!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252 6 8
Mai Megumi, your average teenage girl...with an awesome Quirk and an aim to be a hero! She might just be that one person in Class 1A who's actually o...
631K 22.9K 44
❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥❞ - - - Student: Y/n L/n N°: 21 Quirk: Spider Two worlds that no one really...
3.4M 97.6K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...
105K 2.9K 65
(Y/N) (L/N) is living a normal life with a normal family. Nothing could have been more perfect. Except maybe... if that accident didn't happen. One...