AMOUR. Ginny W. ¹

By royaltenenbaums

God, she thought. Draco is right, I am a lesbian. More

𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝑉𝑜𝑙 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ---- GOBLET OF FIRE
𝐎𝐍𝐄 ❥
𝐓𝐖𝐎 ❥
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ❥
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ❥
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ❥
𝐒𝐈𝐗 ❥
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❥
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❥
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ❥
𝐓𝐄𝐍 ❥
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ❥
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄❥
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❥
SIDE CHARACTERS AND AESTHETICS
𝑉𝑜𝑙 𝑡𝑤𝑜 ---- ORDER OF THE PHOENIX
𝟶𝟷𝟺.
𝟶𝟷𝟻.
𝟶𝟷𝟼.
𝟶𝟷𝟽.
𝟶𝟷𝟾.
𝟶𝟷𝟿.
𝟶𝟸𝟶.
𝟶𝟸𝟷.
𝟶𝟸𝟸.
𝟶𝟸𝟹.
𝟶𝟸𝟺.
𝟶𝟸𝟻.
𝟶𝟸𝟼.
𝟶𝟸𝟽.
𝑉𝑜𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 -- HALFBLOOD PRINCE
𝟘𝟚𝟠.
𝟘𝟚𝟡.
𝟘𝟛𝟘.
𝟘𝟛𝟙.
𝟘𝟛𝟚.
𝟘𝟛𝟛.
𝟘𝟛𝟜.
𝟘𝟛𝟝.
𝟘𝟛𝟞.
𝟘𝟛𝟟.
𝟘𝟛𝟠.
𝟘𝟛𝟡.
𝟘𝟜𝟘.
𝟘𝟜𝟙.
𝟘𝟜𝟚.
𝟘𝟜𝟛.
𝟘𝟜𝟜.
𝑉𝑜𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 -- DEATHLY HALLOWS
045.
046.
048.
049.
050.
051.
052.
053.
054.
055.
056.
thank you!!
resurfacing from the dead

047.

3.2K 137 49
By royaltenenbaums

AMOUR
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN━━ An army returns

STOP GHOSTREADING 🙄
made a mistake, alecto is the muggle studies teacher and amycus did defence. too lazy to change it tho
━━━━━━━━━━

LYRA ENJOYED MAKING THE CARROWS LIVES HELL. They weren't even trying to not make it easy, those siblings clearly had not communicated with adolescents until this time of their lives. The funniest part was the way they'd react when Lyra acted as if nothing was wrong around the Professors she liked. Still, this was only a small portion of what she did to make sure everything would be fine.

     Together with other older students, they'd ensure the younger ones wouldn't get into any trouble with the Carrows. When it did happen, there was always someone there to protect them from being harmed.

Not all attempts were successful, however, and there were times she had to take a first year to Madam Pomfrey, other times I would be Lyra herself. Severus his promise got broken within her first week of school.

     A month had passed since that. The October weather & all the detentions Lyra got on a daily basis did not better her mood. But at least she still had Ginny by her side.

"We need to go to class, princess. You know that, right?" Ginny asked between the kisses Lyra kept giving her. Fuck school. There was no way she'd actually go to her classes ever again. That's why they she pulled them in the cupboard nearby earlier.

     The woman was out of her mind.

Last week, they were practicing the Cruciatus curse on a pigeon. What did pigeon ever do to her? Unknowingly spreading diseases wasn't a reason for animal cruelty in Lyra's opinion.

     "It's Defence, screw that," Lyra panted. "I haven't been able to kiss you this because of her." She slid her tongue inside Ginny's mouth, savouring the taste of the clementines she ate at breakfast. Lyra loved the way she always managed to taste so sweet.

"We have a free period later," Ginny reminded her and let their lips move together in-sync again.

"Detention," Lyra grumbled, "it's as if she tries to convert me into not disrupting her. In her dreams."

"I like this side of you," Ginny said amusedly, undoing Lyra's tie. "But I think princess doesn't fit as a nickname anymore."

Lyra shrugged. "I like it. It reminds me of the times I malfunctioned when we made psychical contact." Ginny laughed airily, tucking Lyra's hair to the other side.

Lyra let Ginny's hands travel to the buttons of her blouse as she watched her unbutton the top ones. Ginny leaned in and started kissing her from her clavicle until she reached the side of her neck and sucked on it. Butterflies were fluttering in Lyra's stomach with every second Gin's lips brushed against it.

As Ginny's kisses became heavier, it wasn't long until she had Lyra against the wall. "You still want to go to class?" she queried, running her fingers through her soft red hair.

The second her lips disconnected, Lyra's didn't feel the fire anymore. "This is more enjoyable than listening to an hour of utter bullshit," she reasoned. "And you taste good." God, was all Lyra could think. Even though they had been dating for a while, Ginny's compliments always made her feel amazing.

        Minutes flew by the more they kissed in all kinds of ways. With both their hair being a mess, ties and school robes on the ground, mouths swollen and red, their blouses slightly unbuttoned; the girls were really into it.

Furthermore, when a gasp escaped out of Lyra's mouth, Ginny smiled against her lips before continuing. Lyra lifted one leg up and wrapped it around Ginny's waist, which also pulled them even closer to each other.

      Is my body supposed to feel like this? Lyra thought as all she could feel was a burst of utter hotness. She was used to Ginny's hands on her but when they touched her bare legs or any naked part of her body. . . She had no idea how to explain it, only that the sensation was everywhere, from her mind to the tips of her toes; all at once. The feeling was new. Blood rushing through her body, her loss of focus, eyesight becoming hazier, heart threatening to burst out of her chest and that aching feeling.

And all of a sudden, they heard a knock on the door. Lyra groaned, not wanting the sensation to go away. "I think it's Nat," Ginny whispered.

Lyra rolled her eyes. "Come in," she droned.

However Ginny had thought wrong. Natalie wasn't the one standing in front of the door, instead it was a tall, lean boy wearing tailored Slytherin robes. His chocolate brown hair was styled perfectly, without a single lock out of place. His face, slightly tanned and well proportioned with prominent cheekbones and a nice jaw, wore a permanent look of arrogance and sophistication.

Every single Pureblood family had a look and this was that of the Mulcibers.

        The only reason why they weren't being ignored was because of their money. The Mulciber's were one of the oldest and richest pureblood families in England. This honour and prestige was tarnished when Hugh Mulciber, Kit's grandfather, left a young woman with a fate worse than death.

But his twin children, fittingly names Phoebus and Diana, were saints. Loved. Kit wasn't like his father, however, everyone knew that.

      "You?" Lyra groaned, not in the mood to see her least favourite person at the moment.

"Yes me, former fiancée." When he said it, she was met with pearly white teeth and gleaming azure blue eyes.

If only she could slap that smile off his face.

     It was fucking Kit Mulciber, a crazed child with serious issues.

She was permitted to say that since the Malfoy's had almost arranged them into a marriage at one point. Luckily, it failed. (Though it wouldn't have happened since Lyra is a lesbian)

     Lyra had not cared about it until he strangled Pansy's bunny with his bare hands. It's not that she ever liked Pansy, it was Poesy she adored.

Now, he seemed to have a new target and it wasn't an animal. A week ago, Lyra found out that Natalie broke Theo's heart and minutes after that, she saw them studying in the library.

     Apparently she had been tutoring him Potions and forgot to mention it before. Or she did and Lyra was not listening.

"I thought I'd find you here. Couples seem to love these broom closets." He emphasised the word love, looking them up and down with a face that could only be judgemental.

     "Why were you looking for us?" Lyra asked, imitating his voice.

"I wasn't, Carrow seemed very happy when she checked you off as absent. I just thought, where would two hormonal teens be instead of class and voila. I was right." How can he have such a nice smile and be so infuriating?

     "Did you hear us?" Ginny wondered, she sounded very anxious which Lyra understood perfectly.

Kit raised an eyebrow. "Was there something to hear?"

"No," Lyra snapped.

      Ginny tugged at her blouse. "It's better if we get to class, Ly," she said quietly. She was right, who knew what Kit would do with this information. He'd become a Carrow favourite overnight. Pureblood family connections.

Lyra sighed. "Okay, fine."

Before Kit left, he said, "And umm. . .You should make sure you don't look like two girls who've been giving each other love bites in a cupboard." He gave them a sly wink and strutted away.

     "I hate him," Lyra said, exasperated, "but he's right, we look rough." Her fingers touched the marks she left on Ginny's neck. There were many of them and still not as much as the ones she felt on her own skin.

"Yes and we went rough," Ginny laughed, making Lyra blush.

"Shut up, Ginny." After considering it another time, they decided to go anyway. Putting their robes on, fixing each other's hair and making all signs of intimacy go away with a flick of their wands, the girls left the cupboard.

Hand in hand, they walked to the classroom where they were met with an unhappy Alecto Carrow. Whether she was unhappy because they came or skipped class, Lyra didn't know. "Look who decided to come anyway."

"I didn't actively choose to come here," Lyra clarified. "A minor interaction made me do it." Her eyes found Kit's and she couldn't believe he was sitting next to Nat. Why did Severus think it was a good idea to pair Gryffindors and Slytherins for Defence? Lyra wanted to puke.

     Without another word, they sat at the very back of the class. Alecto continued her lesson, apparently she'd be teaching them the spell Mr. Nott specifically made that caused temporary "death". When she demonstrated it using yet another pigeon, Lyra was sure it was the one Theo showed them at her last Malfoy family Christmas dinner.

The spell used on Hermione two years ago in the Department of Mysteries. "It takes almost a week for someone to heal from it, making this a perfect way of weaken your opponent before ending them," she explained as if she was teaching them a harmless defensive spell.

She instructed the class to test it out on the birds that were stuck in cages. "She's sick to think I'm going to do that," Ginny said quietly, watching the dove carefully.

"Exactly." Lyra's eyes scanned the room, a few kinds of birds had already fallen to the bottom, including Kit's. "Of course the animal killer has his already hurt," Lyra grumbled.

     "I heard that."

"Good!" Lyra called back. Kit shook his head, smiling and went to comfort Natalie, who was on the verge of bursting into tears. Lyra had to admit, the images of the birds falling was very disturbing. 

     Ginny tapped on her shoulder. "We could use the Full Body-Bind Curse, the effects are similar and she won't notice." It could work if she had no way of determining whether they used the spell or not.

"Let's try."

     As Ginny was about to, a hand grabbed her arm, the colour slowly draining out of it. "Not obeying isn't a part of this class, Weasley," Carrow spat.

Lyra rose from her seat, her chair almost flying to the door. She glared at her, all she could feel was utter rage.

"If you hurt her, I swear I'll kill you."

     Normally she wouldn't snap at Carrow like this but she'd gotten too far. Detentions, curses and dozens of threats against were okay for Lyra, to touch Ginny with her dirty hands however? There were lines people should not cross and one was being the cause of Ginny getting hurt.

     "Even now you continue to have a big mouth," she observed, bemusedly.

"I'm being serious, let her go," Lyra gritted out, bawling her fist.

"Sit down," Carrow ordered, sounding unbothered.

     "No."

"Ly, just do it," Ginny interrupted. Lyra's head spun in her direction.

"She is hurting you."

      "And my punishment will be worse the more you talk," she warned. This made Lyra shut up. How would she go worse than her usual spell, the cruciatus curse? Death? Lyra closed her eyes, not even being able to look as the only thing she heard were Ginny's screams of agony. . .

"I'm going to kill her. Not even with a wand, I'll use every single weapon imaginable to make sure she suffers. Did you see her face when I stopped talking? How bloody triumphant she was when I backed out? An actual bitch, she is." Lyra continued raving, walking prolonged circles around the common room couch.

Ginny was seated there with a blanket around her. She just came from the hospital wing and had taken a painkiller against the aftershocks she kept getting. This was the last thing Lyra wanted to happen when she started this.

     "If only breaking wands wasn't frowned upon," Natalie said, cleaning the tea Ginny spilled earlier. "Frowned upon or not, I'll do it anyway."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," Neville chimed in, "there's always Amycus. You're lucky you don't have to hear his nonsense in muggle studies."

      "Then we'll break his wand too!" Lyra urged, throwing her arms in the air. "They won't be able to curse us and what service would they give to the Dark Lord without wands? It's a win win for all of us."

     "How are you planning to do that?" Ginny inquired.

"I'll cause a scene. Distract them by putting something on fire. Maybe our little friend could help me with that." This was meant for Natalie and even the others noticed. As much as Lyra adored Nat, she and Theo went way back. And considering she broke his heart out of nowhere without any valid explanations, Lyra obviously had to take a side.

     "God," Natalie groaned, "Can we"

But Lyra interjected her with, "Until you have a valid reason, I won't."

She quickly changed the subject again, not in the mood for her half-arsed explanations. "Committing a crime and exposing the students to danger just to put some teachers down isn't really smart," Neville told her.

      Maybe she had thought a bit impulsively. All the rebelling was to keep the school as it was before, safe. Burning a part down wasn't really safe. Lyra whined. "You're right, what else do we need to do?"

Many proposals flew out of their mouths, though none seemed to be good enough to work. "Maybe we can scare them," a sedate voice suggested.

     Lyra almost jumped in fear when Luna appeared out of nowhere and was sitting next to Neville. How did she even manage to enter without anyone even feeling her? "How long have you been here, Luna?" she asked, a hand on her chest.

"For a while. I heard about what happened to Ginny and came here as quickly as possible."

     "Why didn't you take the spell off?" Natalie questioned incredulously.

"I didn't want to scare you," said Luna.

"Well, you did. Your idea is really good," Neville complimented, "still, how do we scare followers of the most feared wizard in the world?"

"Clowns," Lyra replied. "Everyone is scared of clowns." Or is that just me?

"You-Know-Who's face is scarier than that of a clown," Ginny said, grinning. She's right.

"Anyone else got suggestions to end this?" Lyra yelled across the room. This ended up being a brilliant idea as they received it from students from all ages, including Seamus who had been down for the past month. Everyone knew he missed Dean. . .

It took an estimated fifteen minutes until Neville came up with the best idea out of them all. "We'll use the one he feared the most."

Romilda Vane scoffed. "That's impossible, Dumbledore is," she started, and quickly corrected herself, "—he has passed on." 

"Dumbledore's Army hasn't." Lyra felt dumb for not thinking of that. Those Furies needed to be put in their place, and who would be more qualified than the D. A.?

"Isn't that the Defence group you guys did two years ago?" Aurora asked.

"Yep," Lyra piped up, "and Neville, you're a genius!"

That same evening, the five went out to write warnings on the wall. Luckily for them, they didn't encounter any mishaps, Lyra saw Peeves the Poltergeist but he didn't scream as usual. Even he knew that this had to end.

An army has returned.

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇᔕ ᑎOTᗴ

lyra before kit interrupted:

yes, i definitely like this chapter more than the one i wrote originally. 😁  i know the d.a had started in september but i don't care

also, i don't know how to write the action of making out so all my descriptions are very fucking vague. and if i wrote them in detail i'd be uncomfortable with myself anyways. (at the same time i can dedicate a paragraph on lyra feeling aroused lol)

i hope you also have mixed feelings about kit mulciber because same :))

and no, lyra does not excuse racism but she does draw the line with animal cruelty

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.9K 15
Draco Malfoy is up to something, I swear. Why can no one see, I know him better than anyone, why won't anybody trust my hunch? The "Boy Who Lived" is...
64.8K 1.9K 46
in which, a girl does things with questionable reasons with reasonable explanations. gof: ✔.. ootp: currently rewriting.. hbp: currently writing.. ...
206K 5.7K 69
"I will always want you." --- Kelly Rivera is a simple girl - a warm hearted, pureblood Slytherin who also happens to be the best friend of Draco...
2.3K 170 27
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝!! 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚 The battle between Harry and Voldemort is over, and Harry feels depress...