The Croods (Guy X Black Woma...

Від Sugarpop001

After wandering around for days she stumbled upon a family called the Croods. She believed that her hard days... Більше

Character info
The Croods-Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The Croods: A new age- chapter 1
Chapter 2
‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ I'm back ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

Chapter 8

10.3K 303 83
Від Sugarpop001

Vanessa listens to the chaos the family was causing from behind her. She was walking next to Eep who was picking on the orange flower to place behind her ear. Vanessa decided to collect some flowers and make a flower crown herself.

Sandy was currently harassing Thunk, her jaw was locked tight on his head.

"Aaaaaaaargh. Get her off. Get off." Thunk screamed while he tried to pull Sandy off his head.

"If you're not ready to challenge her then don't look her in the eye," Ugga says as she successfully pulls Sandy off Thunks head, which causes Sandy to smack Gran behind the head. She turned and smacked her back with her stick and started to argue "Could you keep your big giant arms on your side of the trail?!" She exclaimed.

Eep walks up to Guy light holding the log "Isn't this fun? We're taking our first trip together." She giggles. Vanessa was distracted by her flower crown to notice Gran coming her way. Gran bumps into Vanessa which causes to bump into Eep which causes Eep to be shoved into the log pushing Guy out the other end. Vanessa stumbles back, Eep turns around furious and goes to attack whoever started it. "Stop shoving, or I will pull out your tongue!" Eep yelled.

Grug was annoyed, he pulled Guy back into place and turned around " Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you? Because I will turn this family around so fast!" Grug shouts in frustration. This fell to deaf ears, the chaos continued.

Guy's eyes flickered towards her, observing her. She caught his gaze but he didn't look away. She tilted her head to one side and he did the same, she covered her mouth and let out a small giggle. This caused Guy to chuckle, he stopped and stared at her.

She caught him looking, she leaned in and smirked "You have questions don't you?" He averts his eyes away from her, she leaned and whispered "I can see your curious it's written on your face," she sang softly, he looked away an the tips of his ears turned visibly red.

"Um...you don't look or act like them, I mean I'm not trying to be rude but why?" He asked while fumbling with his words, he kept avoiding eye contact. Vanessa placed her finger under his chin and guided his face to meet her gaze. She let go once he was looking at her "Well they adopted after my parents died and I'm thankful for that."

"I'm so sorry about your parents"

"It's fine but I don't have as much stamina or strength as them so i stay inside the cave when they go hunting," uys head tills in confusion, she notices "If you're wondering about my skin, i was born this way my parents have the same skin tone." Guy nods, he speaks up "how do you get your hair like that?"

"I use a plant called aloe vera, I use it to twist my hair every full moon so it gets longer every time."

Guy looked like he was about to speak but Thunk came in between them "Dad! I gotta go!"

"Come on, you can hold it."

"I don't think so."

The Croods were travelling across dry land and it was chaotic. Vanessa felt bad for the animals that had to hear this. They continued to bicker at this point Vanessa turned out of what they were arguing about and did some sightseeing with Belt in her arms, she talked to Guy occasionally Eep would butt in.

"I really need to go really bad," Thunk says, hopping with his knees glued together. Grug sighed and Go behind one of those lumpy things and make it fast," he pointed towards sharp looking rocks. Thunk ran to them and screamed in pain "Ow! Something bit me!"

"I don't blame them," Gran scoffed.

"Maybe we should stop for water," Ugga suggested.

"Dad, can I take a turn carrying him?" Eep asked.

"No."

"How about now?"

"No."

Now?

"No."

"Now?"

"NO!"

"I can do this all day long. No, no, no, and still no." Grug yells which shut her up quickly.

Oh and the journey continues now in the turkey fish hunting grounds

"I'm not dying on an empty stomach."

"Grug, we're all pretty tired."

"I'm pretty dizzy, so I'm just going to lay down for a minute."

"We'll eat when we get there," Grug said, Belt was in Vanessa's arms and Gran looked at it like it was her prey.

"It's taking too long! I'm grabbing a snack," Gran launches towards Vanessa and tries to grab Belt. He pulls out a bone knife and defends himself.

"No. No. No. Don't do that. He will cut you. That's not food, he's a pet. My pet," Guy protested.

"What's a pet?" Gran asks as her eyes were still on Belt.

"An animal that you don't eat"

Gran chuckles "We call those children. No man should have a pet. It's wired and wrong It's-" Gran looks up and spots a giant bird "....Its food!"

Guy's eyes widened "No, no please!"

Vanessa giggled "Not that," she pointed towards the bird "That."

The Croods hide from the view of the bird "Food fixes everything," Grug states, he grabs Thunk "Alright, show me your hunting face."Arrrg?" Thunk growled, trying to make a hunting face.

"Arrrg!" Eep jumped in between then and showed her hunting face, Grug pushed her back "Not you! You're still grounded, keep Vanessa safe," he turned to Thunk "Come on, Thunk."

"My feet hurt," Thunk whined as his father dragged him away

Leaning against a rock next to Gran, Sandy, Eep, Vanessa and Ugga. Eep uses Guy as a stepping stone to get onto the rock. "Oww!" Guy yelled, Eep didn't even pay attention. Vanessa stood on her tippy toes and gently placed her hands on Guy's head tilting it down, checking for any injuries "Are you okay? When Eep is hunting the only thing she cares about is food."

Guy stiffness "Y-yes I'm fine. Thank you." Vanessa gently lets go and turns back to watch the event. Guy looks up and sees Eep was agitated. "You look tense."

"I'm not tense," Eep replied quickly as she continued to stare in the direction the men went. Gran leans in "Angry girl wants to be doing what they're doing," she jested to Grug and Thunk who was carrying the bird's egg while it chased him down.

"Ow! I wasn't ready" Thunk yelled, he crashed through the bushes, pursued by the Turkey Fish. "Hang on Thunk, I'm coming!" Grug yelled, holding on to the bird's tail.

"Why are you doing this?" Thunk yelled at the Turkey Fish.

"What are they doing?" Guy turned to Ugga.

"Hunting," she answered.

"Get it off! You stay away from me!" Thunk yelled as he ran past them while the bird chased him.

"No seriously, what are they doing?" Guy asked in disbelief. The Turkeyfish squashes Grug into the ground.Then continues chasing Thunk.

"You've got a ton of eggs. Just make another egg!" Thunk gets flung in the air and splats against a rock, causes the egg in his hands to fly in the air. The Turkey Fish catches it and gently places it on a rock it climbs to the top of the rock. "Your just rubbing it in," Thunk says in defeat as the bird jumps in the air and lands on top of him.

The next thing you know a giant Bronto scorpion is lapped down on a rock in front of the Croods. "There! Who's hungry for scorpion," Gug yelled. The Croods pull at the legs, they twist and snap off like lobster legs. Vanessa just tried nibbling on the scorpion leg. Guy was confused "What happened too the egg and the bird?" he asked.

Thunk was munchy on its eyes "You know, we lost him. But when the bird stepped on me and pushed me into the ground, the scorpion grabbed a hold of me and one thing led to another and here we are eating him. Win win."

"Not enough. Not enough. I need more!" Gran said, as she licks her lip and looks at Guy hungrily.

Guy slid down as far as he could as Gran got closer "She's not gonna eat me right?" Gran turns away and looks for her victim.

Oh no you're too skinny," Ugga reassured him "If she was gonna eat anyone it would be-" Ugga was cut off by Thunk's yelling.

"AAAAAAAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!" Gran jaw was locked on Thunk's leg and was throwing him around like a piece of meat "OOOWWW! She's locked her jaw!"

The Croods sigh, Eep motions her hand for Grans stick and Vanessa hands it to her. Vanessa stands next to Guy as she watches them try to separate Gran and Thunk. From the corner of her eye Belt was rolling Guy away. She stood in front of them bringing them to a halt "Why are you rolling away?"

Guy looks up at her 'She's so beautiful' he thought. Guy shook hi headlight light and gave her the best puppy dog eyes "I just want something to eat...Please, I'll let you help me hunt."

'He's so cute' she thought, she sighed and crouched down "Fine but how are we going to catch it. I'm not really that strong, you know."

"No worries, we won't have to do much plus, we can do it together just you and me," he winked at her. Vanessa felt a warm rush through her body, her face felt extremely warm. Belt smacks Guys face "Oh and Belt." Vanessa giggles and looks up to see The Croods were preoccupied, she helps guy out of the log and they get to work.

Vanessa climbs on the tree and moves the tree down with all her weight and might. Guy ties the rope on a rock "Okay," he says and Vanesa lets go of the tree, once he secured it.

"It's a trap isn't it," Vanessa said enthusiastically.

"Yeah it is!"

She tilts her head "But how does this work, I've never seen this kind before."

Guy's eyes brighten "Well so," He whistles softly then starts to make sound effect to get his point across "Raargh, Thump thump thump, thubububububub," he whistles again "poom! Tadaaaaaa!"

Vanessa covered her mouth and laughed "I'm sorry but that was kind of cute but," she placed her hand on his shoulder "How long have you been alone." Belt opens his arms wide showing Guy has been alone for a very long, long, long time.

"So what do we do now?" she asked.

Guy pulls out a weird miniature Turkey Fish puppet "How's your acting?"

Just as the Turkey Fish was about to eat the Trip-Gerbils, it was interrupted by a whistle. He turns to see the silly little puppet dancing about. The TurkeyFish dropped his meal and cautiously approches the puppet. While Guy and Vanessa work the puppet. Vanessa was having the time of her life.

Guy glances at Vanessa "Oh, you're good at this." They were so into what they were doing, they accidentally tangled up. Their lips gently brushed against each other. "Oh, sorry, I..." Guy apologizes as they both try to detangle.

"Just move your arm...no, your other arm. Oh that's mine," Vanessa says.

As they struggle to untangle themselves, Vanessa and Eep inadvertently insult the Turkey Fish, it charges towards the puppet but Vanessa and Guy were too occupied to notice. Its first attempt to grab it, it misses and snare. The Turkey Fish snatches the fake bird off the Guy's head, thrashing it.

"Guy!" she yells as he tries to reach for him but she was too short. The Turkey Fish grabs Guy and launches him in the air across the open field and lands back in the log. Vanessa stood in front of the Turkey Fish and used her skills to get it into the trap.

"Where's Vanessa?' 'Guy asks, glaring at Guy. They looked over to see Vanessa in full parkour mode with the Turkey Fish chasing her. Guy stare in awe. "She's awesome."

Drug panics and steps forward, towards the trap "Vanessa!"

Vanessa's eyes widened "Grug, no!" she leaps in the air and pushes Grug down. The Turkey Fish triggers the trap and is flies into the air, it crashes back down in a cloud of feathers.

The Turkey fish was now being roasted over an open fire. It looked golden and juice. Guy looked agitated as he watched the Croods devour the Turkey Fish. It was a war.

Guy sat as he watched in a shock and amazement of their behaviour, he felt a presence beside him and it was Vanessa. He looked at her, then her food. She had a reasonable amount. "Aren't you going to eat?" He gestured towards the Croods and Epp looked at them and waved as she rips off the drumstick and devours it.

"I don't really eat that much plus I take what I need and leave the rest to them"

Gran came crawling towards them growling, Vanessa and Guy threw their meat as Belt just shoves the whole thing in his mouth. "We've never had this much before. It's pretty rare," Grug was struck by Vanessa's words, even Guy was. Ugga notices, she wanted to light up the mood "Grug, how about a story?"

Grug's face light up "That's a good idea," he turns to everyone and shouts "How about a story. huh?"

"Yeah a story, tell us a story!" Tunk yells as everyone huddles over to Grug. Vanessa sat next to Guy to keep him company, she discreetly tugged his hand down and interlocked their fingers. Guy turns to her and squeezed gently then turns back to Grug.

Grug draws on the rock as he tells the story "Once upon a time there was a little tiger who lived in a cave with her family. There were a lot of rules, but the big, simple one was to never leave the cave at night. And the door was so heavy, you'd think it would be easy to remember." Vanessa glanced at Eeep, knowing Grug was referencing her.

"So easy to remember!" Thunk enthusiastically said, causing Eep to roll her eyes and cover her face with her hair.

Grug continuesI know! But, while everyone was asleep,she went out anyway."

"No!" The Croods yell.

"Yes! And no sooner than she did, her cave was destroyed and everyone had to go on this long, sucky walk, with some weirdo they met, and died! The end."

"Whoa! I did not see that coming. Twist ending. My stories never end like that."

"Yes! Two stores in one night!" Thunk yelled as he walked over in front of Guy and sat down. Vanessa joined them and sat next to Eep. Guy scooted back a little, not used to the attention. He glanced at Vanessa and she gave him a smile and a nod of encouragement.

Okay. But it won't be as good as Grug's," he clears his throat " Um, once upon a time, there was a beautiful panther and tiger" these words caused Vanessa to feel flustered, her and Vanessa scooted closer, both engaged in the story.

"They lived in a cave with the rest of the family. Their father and mother told them, "You may go anywhere you want but never go near the cliff, for you could fall."

"And died. Good story," Grug interrupted as he started to get up as well as the rest of the Croods except Vanessa and Eep.

"But when no one was looking," he continued and the Croods sat back down "they would go near the cliff, for the closer they came to the edge, the more they could hear, the more they could see, the more they could feel. Finally, they stood at the very edge, and they saw a light. They leaned out to touch it, and slipped."

They gasped, Grug smirked "And they fell"

"And they flew," Guy stood up and spread his arms out.

"Where did she fly?" Thunk asked.

"Tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?" Vanessa and Eep asked.

"A place with more suns in the sky than you can count"

"It would be so bright," Thunk pointed out.

"A place not like today, or yesterday, a place where things are better."

Guy was frustrated "Tomorrow isn't a place, you can't see it!"

Guy sits down and looks at Grug "Oh yes, yes it is. I've seen it. That's where I'm going." Guy's eyes flicker to Vanessa, they locked eyes. It was like they were the only ones there and no one else was around them, there was something stirring inside them. They couldn't look away. Belt glanced between and coos happily.

Belt wasn't the only one who noticed. Grug studies Guy. 'Is he crazy?' he thought. Vanessa and Guy were entranced. There is something growing between them. Grug and Belt saw it too and Grug was not thrilled.

"Well, WE are going to shut our eyes and sleep. And when we wake up we're going to find the place that has everything we want," he says while picking up everyone and moving them back into a sleeping pile. Vanessa and Guy were still gazing at each other.

"Tomorrow?" Eep asks enthusiastically.

"A cave," Grug replied with no mention.

Grug stuffs Guy neatly back in the log and tucked him under his arm away from Vanessa. Vanessa turns away from him and cuddles up to Eep. 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.4K 83 45
{BOOK ii OF THE 'Scars I Hide'} Octaveus and Drew's relationship is getting serious. Every time they are together alone at least one of them wans to...
11.4K 233 17
The Croods A New Age OC Insert BOOK 2!!!! (I'd suggest reading the first one before this one!) Searching for a safer habitat, the prehistoric Crood...
271K 5.5K 22
Y/n's family gets killed when they were little so the Croods take them in, one day they sneak out with Eep and meets a stranger that catches their ey...
20.9K 354 12
ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴏᴅꜱ ʙᴏᴏᴋ 1 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "𝐈'𝐌 𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍." "𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍?" "𝐓𝐎 �...