a daisy in the winter

Oleh GeorgiesDeadBrough

❝ what's the catch? people don't give me a chance, so why are you ❞ ❝ um, i thought you needed a daisy to gr... Lebih Banyak

chapter 1 ; SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMA!

a daisy in the winter

13 1 0
Oleh GeorgiesDeadBrough

 A DAISY IN THE WINTER !

    ( denbrough ! )

      introduction & cast !

  ( YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE... )

 ---"e-every scar a-adds a little b-beauty"

---"then i've gotta be the prettiest person in the world 

                                                    ( MY ONLY SUNSHINE... )

---"it's because i care about you"

---"how gullible do you think i am? people have been telling me that my whole life, and look at how that turned out 

                               ( YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY... ) 

                                                                                      cast !

                                                                              introducing...

     SADIE SINK                  as                     raine baxter 

❝ what's the catch? people don't give me a chance, so why are you ❞

                JAEDEN MARTELL         as           bill denbrough                                                 

 ❝ u-mm, i thought you n-needed a d-daisy to g-grow in t-the winter ❞

THE LOSERS                                       as                                              themselves

( YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR, HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU... ) 

playlist !

linked in my bio, or will be played at the beginning of every chapter. 

summary. 

                              DERRY, MAINE                                                                                     

1988 -1989

When people typically think of Derry, they can't really say much more then "it's a nice place". Nothing really stands out about Derry, until the year 1989, when peculiar disappearances begin occurring, and a band of misfits calling themselves 'the losers club' go searching for an answer. 

Within this group, is a certain red head going by the name of Raine Baxter, who was new in town. Raine came from a not-so-friendly childhood, resulting in marks and wheels on her body, as well as her mind. She only knew our beloved losers club because she was a next door neighbor to none other then the leader, Bill Denbrough, who had recently lost his little brother and developed a stutter all due to this mystery of disappearances. She had grown closer to the group, Stanley Uris, Eddie Kaspbrak, Bill Denbrough, and Richie Tozier then she had to anyone else yet, and especially Bill. He was the only one who knew what happened when she went home to her parents on a drunk night, and he could somewhat relate, so she often stayed over at his house. 

These losers didn't quite know what they had in store for the summer of '89, so buckle up, it's going to be a bumpy ride! The only thing left that I can ask is; what are you afraid of?

( PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SUNSHINE AWAY!  ) 

GOOD BYE, NOW REMEBER KIDS, STAY AWAY FROM THE SEWERS

- T E A 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

857K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
122K 4.4K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...