(Sam x Max).Love Tunnel ride...

By _TheCrispyPotato_

This is a Sam and Max fanfic This story takes place back in time when Sam and Max are teen's. It's their sec... More

.Good Old Friends.
.Just friends.
.Mixed feelings.
.The date.
.The Tunnel Of Love.
Sorry
.Sam and Max.
Thank you!

.Experiment.

548 16 37
By _TheCrispyPotato_

Jessica walk's inside the nurses office "SAM! MAX! Are you guys okay!?" They both back away from each other shocked by what almost happened between them but their attention goes to Jessica whose eyes are puffed up from crying, Sam goes and asks if she is okay. Max's face turns into a red blush and tears up *I-i no. h-he doesn't...* Max gets up from the bed and starts to walk away from Sam and Jessica. Sam notices and before he can say anything Max says "I'm fine now, and i'm glad you're okay Jessica"

Jessica: Thank you so much max!

Max starts to walk to the door and say's "Yeah no problem, You're my friend and he's a jerk"

Jessica: You're a good friend Max

Max smiles at Jessica and then waves goodbye, Jessica turns to Sam who is speechless and lost in his thoughts, She snaps him out of it "Sam? I-i know this isn't a good time but there's a party at-" She is stopped mid sentence by Sam who just say's "I'm going home early, Cya" He walks out and leaves Jessica alone in the nurse's office. Jessica who had a crush on Sam since the beginning of freshmen heart broken for she has failed to ask Sam out. She walks out of the nurses office, she sees a girl who looks lost in the school hallways, she walks up to the student, Jessica says "Hey! Are you lost?"

???: "Oh yeah I am! I just transferred. I'm a junior."

Jessica: "Oh well let me help! I'm Jessica Park!

???: "I'm Emily Jones, nice to meet you!"

Jessica: "Nice to meet you too now let's get you to your right class"

Emily gives Jessica her schedule and Jessica checks her next class, Jessica looks up from the paper and smiles at Emily she says "You and I are in the same class!" Emily smiles and the two girls walk to class. She gets a familiar feeling in her heart. What could this mean?

Jessica: "Hey.. wanna come to a party with me?"

Emily: "sure i would love to!"

The girls smile and chat as they walk into class.

Sam gets home early lucky no one is home and chooses to go to bed early, he changes out of his school clothes and just wears his pj pants to bed, he closes his eyes and remembers what happen with Him and his best friend Max at the nurses office, His face heats up, His heart races and it's heart hurts for what he wish he done, He wished to...but why was he thinking this way!? This feeling is something he likes but it hurts but why!? What would happen if he just....He falls asleep, in his dream he see's Max in a leather jacket with a white shirt; Max wearing his baggy jeans and his ears pierced wearing black earrings; the outfit he usually wears to school not caring what people say about it. He walks towards Max as Max is standing in the hallway saying "hurry up Sammy!" Sam starts running towards him only to be teleported inside of a ferris wheel? Sam eyes wander as he sees that he's holding hands.with Max...

Max says something to Sam but Sam can't hear him but he's pulled towards him as they both inch closer...only to be awakened by his phone ringing, "huh-!? M-Max?!...oh it was just a dream" Sam wakes up sweating and his heart racing, he looks at his phone to see who is calling it Jessica! Sam clears his throat and picks up the phone

Sam:"Hello?"

Jessica: "Hey! Are you busy at the moment?"

Sam:"Hm? Not anymore i just woke up"

Jessica: "It's 12 am now-"

Sam:"It is!?" He checks the time and realized he fell asleep for the rest of the day

Sam: "so..What did you need?"

Jessica: "Well...I wanna ask-"

Jessica gets caught off by a loud blast of music and a familiar voice saying "I'M GONNA DRINK TILL I DROP!"

Sam: "IS THAT MAX!?"

Jessica: "heh yeah, i thought you would be here as well"

Sam: "Where?"

Jessica: "At the party silly"

Sam: "Oh- well i didn't know there was a party"

Jessica: "Oh well are you coming?"

Sam: "Uhm i'll think about it"

Jessica: "okay i guess"

Jessica: "bye! I hope to see you there!"

Sam hangs up the phone and checks the posts people made of the party online and see's Max is really there, *i guess if Max is there then he can meet up with him* He gets up and goes to take a quick shower, he changes into a outfit that Max picked out for Him in case he got asked to a party, he might as well wear it. He wore a black leather jacket and a black queens band shirt with some grey ripped jeans, Before he left he chose to wear the black earrings that Max got him after Sam lost a bet and got his ears pierced, after that he headed out.

^Max POV^

The Music blasting loudly and everyone dancing to the beat of it. Jessica sitting on the couch with her new friend Emily having a small drink of pineapple punch juice, Max in his own little world drinking a bottle down and dancing all drunk like, Someone tall as Sam walk's up to him and says "hey you good? How many drinks did you have?"

Max: "sAmm? Is that chU?" *hic*

"I guess you're really drunk.."

Max: "nooOoOo- hehe Hehe"

"Let's get you upstairs.."

^Sam POV^

The sound of blasting music hurts Sam 's ears as he walks through the crowd and see's Jessica, She waves at him and smiles.

Sam: "hey!"

Jessica: "You made it!"

Sam: "heh- yeah"

Jessica: "d-do you wanna dance?"

Sam: "Sure!"

For some reason Sam isn't getting the same feeling he used to get with her. Jessica takes Sam hand and takes him to the dance floor, They dance to the beat of the song it was just the two of them till Sam looked around for a moment and out of the crowd of people he spotted Max being dragged up stairs by someone random. He stop dancing and leaves without a word, Jessica is left confused and Emily got up from her seat, she walks were Jessica is left alone dancing and starts to dance with her Emily whispers to her "It's okay i won't leave you" Jessica smiles and the two girls dance

Sam pushes through the crowd, Sam not thinking clearly but the only thing running in his mind...*Max* the only thing he needed was...*Max* He didn't care how many people looked at him as he pushed them out of the way, Or how many girls asked him to dance while he was trying to get out of the crowd. *Max* His name ran through his mind.

*Max*

*Max*

*Max*

*Max*

*Max*

His name kept repeating into his head

*Max*

*Max*

He wanted...

No he NEEDED..

*Max*

He finally caught up to Max as he was holding a bottle of liquor in one hand and the other one being held by a random guy. Without thinking he said "Excuse me but can you let go of my.."

^Max POV^

The blasting music was too loud, for Max couldn't really hear anything but Max kept repeating "No...no..no.." as the guy grabbed Max's hand

"Come on..You're way too drunk"

Max: I know what you're d-doing...*Hic*..bitch.

Max blackout for a moment as he was still being dragged up the stairs, once he came back from blacking out all he heard was some mumble...and then..

"Boyfriend"

*huh?...samm...is that you?..* Max still drunk and the music still loud he couldn't fully hear him

"Oh sorry man- I didn't mean to."

Sam: "yeah. Sure bud."

Max blacks out again and he wakes up in some familiar place..It was Sam's bedroom.

^Sam POV^

"Oh sorry man- I didn't mean to."

Sam: "yeah. Sure bud."

Sam says as he grabs Max's hand from the guy and carries Max like a bride and starts to walk away. He glaring and growling at the guy "Tch."

He walks to Jessica and to her friend and says "I'm going home, Max got too drunk"

Jessica: "Oh understandable"

Sam: "Sorry we didn't really get to dance"

Jessica: "It's fine, you're just looking out for your friend. You can make it up by taking me on a date!"

Sam agrees without thinking because he just wanted to go home so Max can be safe with him. Just him and Max

Jessica: "Yay! I'll text you the details later, byee~"

*No one's POV*

Max wakes up from falling asleep in Sam's arms and looks around to realize he was in Sam's room. He was tucked into Sam's bed, Sam's covers smelling like Sam. Max got up and he takes out a T-Shirt from Sam's drawers and changes out of this clothes *Huh- Wearing no pants feel's nice* The shirt was way too big but Max didn't mind. Sam walks in and carries a pizza box.

Sam: "I ordered Pizza for you, eat up little buddy"

Max: "Maybe later I'm pretty full on liquor"

Sam looks at Max as he sees him wearing one of his shirts and blushes a bit.

Sam: "Your a cute misguided rabbit"

Max blush being caught off guard with what he has said.

Max: "W-where's my bottle?"

Sam: "yeahh no more drinking you had enough"

Max: "awww but sammy i just only had one bottle!"

Sam gives him a "you sure about that" face, "no no no, no more drinking"

Max: fine either way i'm still pretty drunk

Sam and Max stay quiet for a moment as they both lay on their back on the bed, and Sam finally speaks up

Sam: "Hey Max, what do you think about that poster that was outside the classroom from second period"

Max: "oh uhm well i got a red pen and i drew a" *Max makes a heart figure with his finger*

Max: " ya know?"

Sam: "I do, So you support it?"

*Max nods* "Why do you ask?"

Sam: "oh well, i did that as well but do you know anyone who's ya know"

*Max nods again*

Sam: "really? Who?"

Max: "me."

Sam was shocked by his response "really? So your-"

Max: "Gay. yeah and i'm still pretty drunk, I'm pretty truthful while I'm like this"

Sam: "Oh wow- I never knew since when?"

Max: "I guess I always knew. Deep down"

Sam: "Max"

Max: "Yeah?"

Sam: "I think i like boys, but i also still girls"

Max: "have you kissed a boy before?"

Sam: "uhm.. no"

Max: "Wanna try to kiss a boy?"

Sam: "h-huh? What do you mean?"

Max: "Sam."

Sam: "Yeah little buddy?"

Max sits up and looks at Sam 's, Sam sits up and their eyes meet. Nothing but quiet for a few seconds, Max stood up and sat on Sam's lap facing him. Max looked into his eyes, both of their hearts beating fast. Everything happened so fast the last thing that was said from Max was "You want to know? Then kiss me"

With no hesitation Sam uses one hand and grabs Max hip pulling him in closer and with the other hand he places it on Max's cheek. Max puts his hands on Sam's shoulder. Everything feels like slow motion as they embrace each other and their lips meet. The feeling of the kiss makes them want more as the kissing turns into a makeout, stopping for a moment to catch their breath then going right back into it. Feelings explode in their heart for this is something they have never done before, feeling like they are going to get caught, the rush of the feeling like they did a crime feeling so wrong but yet it feels so good. They want to go further but they are interrupted by Sam's phone ringing. They stop, Sam checks his phone and see's it's from Jessica. Max's see's and leads Sam's eyes on to him as Max passionately kisses him again Sam turns off his phone, Sam grabs Max's wrist and pins him down to the bed

Max: S-Sam~

Sam: M-max, w-we should probably stop now

Max: Hm? W-why? Do you not like it?

Sam: I-im...W-we have school tomorrow

Max: right..You should probably answer Jessica call

They get up and fix themselves up, Sam gets his phone and see's the text messages Jessica left for Sam.

*Hey! You didn't pick up, let me guess Max got way too drunk?*

*Anyway there's an amusement park that just opened up! Our date will be there!*

*Ps. We're going around 12:00 pm xoxo*

Sam turns to Max and realizes he fell asleep already, Max is already tucked into Sam's bed. They slept in the same bed before but after what they did it felt different. Sam goes and turns off the lights and gets in bed before he falls asleep he whispers "I liked the kiss.." and drifts asleep. Max not fully asleep and heard what he had said, he blushed and moved closer to Sam, his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 354 29
Siblings get separated all the time right? then if you ever find your sibling after years and years of being apart and not even knowing the other exi...
26.6K 839 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
629 10 11
Two guys get together in high school and its no secret. Love is a strong emotion but being scared can over power sometimes. I'm trying a new thing i...
1.7K 41 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...