(Sam x Max).Love Tunnel ride...

By _TheCrispyPotato_

This is a Sam and Max fanfic This story takes place back in time when Sam and Max are teen's. It's their sec... More

.Good Old Friends.
.Mixed feelings.
.Experiment.
.The date.
.The Tunnel Of Love.
Sorry
.Sam and Max.
Thank you!

.Just friends.

498 13 30
By _TheCrispyPotato_

It is now lunch and the two best friends head out to the school field to enjoy their lunch.

Max: "Hey. Sam?"

Sam: " Yeah?"

Max: " We'll be friends forever right? You won't leave me?"

Sam: What are you talking dumb? Of Course we will be together!

Max: t-together?..

Sam: yeah! You're my best friend Max! I would do anything for you!

Max: Anything?~ *He says as he gives a sly mischievous grin*

Sam: Don't push it. *He bites into his sandwich and gives a sweet smile to Max*

Max smiles when Sam smiles at him and Max leans on to Sam and takes an apple out from pants pocket, Max says "I got this from Mr. Gen's desk, it practically was telling me to eat it!"

He's about to take a bite of an apple, till a familiar giggle comes towards them. It was Jessica Park, a friend of the two since 4th grade, she was always a bit over energetic.

she speaks "I see Max your still being a bad little bunny, hehe"

Max: "Call me "bunny" again and I'll shove the apple down your throat."

Sam: "Max! S-sorry about that" *Sam stutters talking to her*

Jessica: "Don't be, i forgot how he hates the "b.u.n.n.y" word" *she spells out*

*Max takes a grumpy bite out of the apple, and glares at Jessica*

Sam: "I didn't know you would still be in this school, i thought you would moved to one of those smart schools"

Sam: "I-i mean..your very smart and your grades were always great"

Jessica: "Aww you're so sweet Sam! *She gives a nice warm smile to him*

Sam's heart races and he blushes a little, he looks away and then back into Jessica eyes her eyes a beautiful amber color, her cheeks a perfect pink blush, her long brown hair gently flows in the wind. Jessica boops Sam's nose

Sam: h-hey! *he stutters for he was caught off guard*

Jessica: *giggles* I'm sorry I couldn't help it! You're too cute!

Max buts into their conversation, and in a "trying to be nice" tone

Max: "Don't you got some boring club you need to be at? *he tries to give a nice smile but it turns to a annoyed forced smile*

Jessica: "OH! Yes! I do! I forgot all about it, I need to hurry over there!! It was nice seeing you guys again but I got to bounce now! byeeeee!

Jessica waves goodbye as she runs back into the school building

Sam: "b-bye.."*he waves goodbye with a goofy smile*

Max: "...*ahem* Sam if you both gonna get all lovey dovey- do it when i'm not around! *Max dramatically pretends to faint on to Sam's arms*

Max: I-I feel like I'm going to die! If I see that again. Blehhh- *grins*

Sam: *Flustered* W-we're not being l-lovey dovey! We..w..were just being nice to each other..!

Max: Whatever you say *rolls eyes*, just don't do it in front of me! It's grody!

Sam: *Sam's laughs* sooo dramatic

The two laugh and Max gets up from Sam's arms, They finish the rest of their lunch and chat till lunch is over and then go to class.

*After school*

Max: Hey can I come over?

Sam- Of course you're always welcome to my hou-

He gets stopped mid-sentence by a faint yelling behind him

Jessica: SAMM! MAX!! WAIT UP FOR ME!

Jessica runs up towards the two and makes it, she tries to catch her breath after running. She finally catches her breath and says "Hey! Is it okay if I can walk with you guys? My friends sort of left me-"

Sam- Hm? Sure! You live pretty close to my house either way and Max is coming over so-

*Sam gets interrupted again*

Max- On second thought, I'll just go home.

Sam: A-are you sure? I mean-

Max starts to walk away and says the last thing before they depart

Max: Yeah, I'm sure. Besides i don't want to be a third wheel between you guys

Jessica and Sam gets all red and flustered

Sam: b-but-..what about your-

he stops in the middle of his sentence again as Max stops walking. Max turns around towards Sam and just gives a thumbs up and then turns back and walks away and says "Just text me when you get home". He walks away from Sam and Jessica

Sam: W-well I guess it's just you and me..*he says as he blushes*

Jessica: y-yup! Let's go!! *she hides her blush face with her hair*

They both walk home, chatting and laughing with each other

Max gets to his home and he is welcomed back by yelling from both of his parents, he ignores it and goes to check up on his little siblings Samantha and Joe forgetting that they were at their grandpa's house at the time. He's alone. With no one to talk to, but Sam...Max goes to his room and throws his backpack across the room and lays on his bed. He sighs and takes a deep breath in and out, Max puts on his headphones and starts his playlist and drifts off into his thoughts. A tear falls down his cheek, no emotion on his face. He's just about to fall asleep when he hears a ding.

Ding!.....ding!...ding!

Max looks at his phone and sees a text message from Sam

*Sam: MAX! MAX! *

*Sam: When me and Jessica were saying goodbye she HUGGED ME!! CAN'T YOU BELIEVE IT!?*

Sam: We also took a picture together! *sends image*

Max looks away from his phone, Sam always had a crush on Jessica since 4th grade. And It seemed that so did she. Max looks back to him phone and types

*Max: good for you :)*

*Sam: Are you okay?*

*Max: yup*

*Sam: -_- ...*

*Sam: What's wrong :( ? I know something is wrong.*

*Max: You know I'm not good with talking about crushes*

*Sam: Are you sure that's all? Did they?..*

*Max: I'm okayyyy and no.*

*Sam: You know you're welcome anytime to my house*

*Max: yeah yeah i know.*

*Sam: why did you go home btw?*

*Max: Like i said i didn't want to be a third wheel*

*Sam: o//o don't say it like that! We aren't a thing!*

*Max: haha sure 7v7*

*Sam: Anyway I'm going to do some studying*

*Max: @-@ boringgggg*

*Sam: Oh shush, you need to study too!*

*Max: hah! Like i will*

*Sam: >:( you should!*

*Max: over my dead body :D*

*Sam: anyway bye little buddy ^^*

*Max: Bye Sam :)*

Max looks up from his phone and tears pours down his face, Max mumbles under his breath in a low whisper "if only you knew....how much you meant to me, how i don't just see you just as a friend.....I..I love you..You dumb idiot.." his face burns up as Max wipes his tears away and goes to his closet and takes out a shirt. A shirt from Sam which he outgrew and gave it to Max. Max puts on the shirt and it's a little too big on him, but he doesn't mind. He lays back to his bed and starts to go to sleep. His last thought was "it still smells like him.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320 27 13
Two best friends fall in love with each other but one of them has a pretty tough life. TRIGGER WARNING//also some sexy parts so... Complete
281K 8.9K 34
This is a boyxboy (gay) story. Hope you enjoy!
47.6K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
1.4K 46 21
Walter Carles and Daniel Smith where best child-hood friends. They were always together. Until one summer, when Daniel's father got a promotion, an...