Somewhere Along the Way...To...

Oleh Lozza0203

Book two, following on from Somewhere Along the way. Y/N has just been saved from Hydra, but has the dreams... Lebih Banyak

In Those Eyes...
Despite It All...
Sounds Like Heaven...
Oohhh That's Good...
Just You Wait...
My Brother...
Change Is Upon Us...
Oh I Had Missed This...
I Love You Darling...
The Warriors Three and Lady Sif...
Make A Wish...
Too Soon...
Asgards in Danger...
What's Got You in a Mood...
Hello Mother...
Is She Your Mate...
For Asgard, I Will Fight...
The Warrior...
I See a King Blossoming...
Light It Up...
Dark Magic...
You Love it. Remember...
I Have A Date...
Laufeyson. Loki Laufeyson...
To Being Free...
Sin...
What Did We Do Last Night?...
You're Late...
It's Always Been You...
Are Gods Immortal?...
Confessions...
Brutal. I Like It...
Eat The Apples...
Look at Me...
May the Gods be with You...
Destroy Them All...
This Will Hurt...
The Kursed...
Let Me Return The Favour...
Paint It Black...
Its Getting Dark...
How About See You Again...
Loki...

Seriously...

535 25 0
Oleh Lozza0203

I grabbed a hold of him, rushing to bring our lips together once more. Holding tightly to his collar I began to walk backwards to get us to the house. I fumbled around the wall trying to find the light switch to turn them off, failing miserably.

"Fuck sake." I grumbled against his lips.

His hand flicked and the lights were off, the heavy door closing behind us as he pushed us out of the barn.

"Show off." I mumbled, feeling him smile.

I was on fire for him.

In every possible way.

I could feel the ache between my legs growing for him as we stumbled back towards the house, laughing between kisses.

As the back door closed, I pushed him against it. Kissing him with a burning passion, reaching up to tangle my hands into his raven hair.

"I need you Loki." The words left my mouth with such a desperation in them, but it was true.

His hands slid down groping my ass and lifting me off my feet. I wrapped my legs around him obediently, never once breaking our kiss as he moved us over to the kitchen table laying me down against it. He moved his hands to wander along my body, grabbing a hold of my top ripping it open. Buttons flew in all directions as I heard them scatter across the tile floors.

His mouth moved from my lips, down along my neck. Nipping playfully on my skin, trailing further down my body over my exposed flesh. His hands fumbled with the buttons on my jeans pulling them off my legs.

I pushed myself up off the cold table top. Pulling him free of his jumper and quickly working to open his shirt. Once finished with those I reached over to unbuckle the belt on his trousers, they slid down his legs once opened. Unexpectedly he caught ahold of my hands, stopping them from moving any further. His body stilled.

My eyebrows furrowed together, "Loki?"

He didn't answer, instead he closed his eyes.

What the hell was wrong?

When he opened his eyes, he looked down at me and sighed.

"I have to go."

"What?" I was in disbelief.

"Mother. She just summoned me back. There's been some developments..." he let go of my wrists, leaning forward to kiss me swiftly before waving his hands and adorning his Asgardian leathers.

I sighed, "Seriously?"

He nodded, "I know Darling. I'm so sorry." He reached out his hand for me to take, helping me off the table.

"Is it bad? Do you want me to come with you?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "No Darling, it's boring stuff. They have found out whoever it is that's coming, is involved with the Dark Elves." 

I nodded, "Ok..." Bending down to lift my top off the floor, looking at what remained of it, "Let me just go grab some clothes..."

"Here, allow me." With that he waved his hand and I was engulfed in a green glow. I was wrapped in an elegant forest green satin robe, matching pyjamas below it, subconsciously I ran my hands over them and smiled.

"I love it, thank you."

He nodded to me, "You are most welcome My Love. Now I really must be off."

I grabbed his hand pulling him towards the door. Silently we made our way to the arena. I didn't fancy a hole burnt into my roof.

Once in the middle of the arena I stopped, looking back at him.

I placed a quick kiss on his lips, "Be safe. Keep me updated? Please?"

He took both my hands and held them gently, "Of course I will Darling, we just have to work out what we can do to give us the best outcome now. We thought the Dark Elves were no more." He sighed shaking his head, "I promise I will get back as soon as I can. I don't want you to be alone."

I smiled at him, "Don't worry. I've got family here too." I took my hands from his and wrapped them around his torso, hugging him tightly. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

He leant his chin on top of my head, "I mean if you can figure out a way to stop some Dark Elves that would be great." He half laughed.

I looked up at him, "I will see what I can do." With that I let go of him and retreated back to the gate.

Loki gave me one last look then called out for Heimdall to bring him back to Asgard and soon, I was left standing in an empty arena. The cool night whipping at the satin robe. I leant back against the gate's post, sighing. Looking at the spot where Loki had stood moments ago.

Eventually the cold won, forcing me to retreat back inside. The house seemed so vast and empty. I couldn't stay here myself. I ran upstairs and got changed quickly, before running to the car and heading over to the compound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steve, Bucky and Sam where gathered on the sofas. They all looked very confused, as they spied me stomping into the common area to join them.

I threw myself down onto the sofa beside Bucky and let out a huff.

"Doll?" Bucky asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders, "Where's your bodyguard?"

I scowled at him, "You are so hilarious. Aren't you?"

He pulled an amused face at me, "I mean, if the shoe fits Doll. Though. Jokes aside...is everything ok?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh you know. About to hit that and his Mother summons him back to Asgard..."

They burst out laughing, Sam seemed to howl. I was glad my misery brought them all such amusement.

I grabbed a cushion and launched it at Sam, catching him off guard. It smacked him straight in the face.

"You guys are assholes you know that." I said standing up from the sofa to walk off, but Bucky caught a hold of my waist pulling me back down. He tried to stop laughing as he looked at me, biting his lip to subside anymore laughs from escaping.

"I'm sorry Doll...I mean if your frustrated?" He raised his eyebrows suggestively, "I told you it's always and option."

"Ugh!!" I growled, smacking his chest, "how about you actually help instead of being a grade A ass! They have found out the Dark Elves are involved with whatever is coming. Loki didn't seem too happy with the information."

"What exactly are we talking about? Nice to see you so soon Princess. No Reindeer Games?" Tony asked as he wandered into the common room.

"Don't ask." I sighed, "Summoned back to Asgard. They have caught wind that the Dark Elves are involved with whatever is coming."

Tony flopped into the comfortable armchair, chewing on a pencil, "Alright. So. We need to find out as much information on these Dark Elves as we can."

I nodded, then I remembered Loki's books upstairs. "Wait I might have something that can help!" I jumped up from the sofa racing to the elevator. I fumbled through the books, most of them in Asgardian was the problem. Perhaps though Jarvis could help.

Loki?

Darling? What's wrong?

Nothing, just wondering something. Does any of the books in your room have information we could use on the Dark Elves?

There should be information in the book titled Svartalfheim. However it is in Asgardian my Love.

I know but I thought perhaps Jarvis would be able to translate it?

Hmm...He should, yes. If you come across any difficulties let me know.

Ok, thank you.

With that I spied the book he was talking about, carefully removing it from the bookcase and rushing back to the others.

"Reading me a bedtime story Princess?" Tony asked pointing to the book with an amused look on his face.

"No Tin Man. I'm getting us that information that you wanted actually. Though I'm going to need Jarvis to help translate it." I said setting it on the coffee table.

Tony touched the side of his glasses, "Alright Jarvis buddy. Gonna need you to translate this ancient history here for us into English."

"With pleasure Sir."

Tony reached me his glasses and I slipped them on. "Jarvis what's the Asgardian word for the Dark Elves?"

"Svartálfar Miss Y/N."

"Ok." With that I flicked through the pages until I spied the word.

"Ok Jarvis can you translate from here for me please?"

"One moment please."

Suddenly the Asgardian words began to change in front of me into English.

"Damn that's cool Jarvis." I breathed.

I scanned the pages, reading out loud for the rest to hear, "The Dark Elves were among the oldest known species in existence, hailing from the realm of Svartalfheim. They were once the mortal enemies of the Asgardian as well as the Frost Giants. However they are now presumed extinct." I snorted, "Clearly not." I turned the page, giving Jarvis a moment to translate the next paragraphs for me. "Their race originated in the...ah. Jarvis what's this word?"

"Ginnungagap, Miss Y/N. It means yawning abyss."

"Oookay. Well they originated from there - a vast, primordial darkness that existed prior to the creation of the universe. Where they then reigned absolute and unchallenged. When the universe came into being and the other civilisations of the Nine Realms arose, so too came about other beings that overthrew the Dark Elves from their supreme reign. The Dark Elves sought to return their power by transforming the universe to its former state of darkness. However to achieve this their leader and sourcerer, Malekith, engineered a super-weapon forged from a substance as old as the universe itself. The Aether. Malekith's planned conquest matched up along with the Convergence..."

I furrowed my brows, "Jarvis what is the Convergence?"

"It is a rare cosmic event in which all the Nine Realms of Yggdrasil are said to perfectly align Miss Y/N." He replied.

I looked at Tony who shrugged at me, "I've never heard of it before Princess. Keep going."

I found my place in the book again, "the Dark Elves were opposed by the Asgardians under the command of their king Bor. The conflict resulting in the Dark Elves being forced to retreat to Svartalfheim where a desperate Malekith attempted using the Aether in conjunction with the approaching Convergence. The Dark Elves fought bitterly, deploying their elite troops, the Kursed. In a desperate attempt to force the Asgardian advances to retreat. To no avail. Bor used the Bifrost to take the Aether before Malekith got the chance to use it. With his plans ruined. Malekith launched a final, suicidal attack on the Asgardian Army. Dropping the fleet of Dark Elf ships out of the sky onto the remnants of both the armies."

I turned the page, gently, allowing Jarvis sometime to translate for me again. By this point Nat, Bruce, Vision and Wanda had joined us in the common room. Even Pepper was sitting perched on the arm of the chair beside Tony.

"The Dark Elves are the oldest known race, therefore their technology was very advanced, surpassing that of the Asgardian technology. Their spaceships were massive black T-shaped vessels that could travel between the Nine Realms. Each one capable of carrying several smaller spacecrafts. Their cloaking device could render invisible to any means of locating them. They were also extremely durable, able to withstand projectiles from Asgardian weaponry to a point, and also able to smash through objects without any noticeable signs of damage. The Dark Elf Harrow craft's engines each contain a small black hole used as a propulsion source; the red glowing aperture at the ship's front allows it to "fall" along the direction of travel at very high speeds."

"Ok so we need to find some way of breaking through this cloaking to a degree to locate them if they really are involved in this. If we can access that red spot in the engine we can stop the ship too. Could be difficult though as we have no idea what technology it is they use..." Tony said looking over at Bruce.

"We could figure something out." He replied.

"Can't Heimdall just see them? He sees everything? Right?" I interjected.

Bruce shrugged at me, "I suppose that make sense."

"Ok hold on, there is information on weaponry here." I said glancing over the text to find the important stuff, "they also possessed plasma energy weapons, as well as swords, blades gauntlets, shields and grenades that generate miniature black holes that absorb and crush anything caught in the radius of the blast before disappearing. They also possessed their own super soldiers called the Kursed. These tall and extremely muscular soldiers gained their abilities through a ritual of breaking Kurse Stones. Gaining incredible strength and durability at the cost of being consumed by the darkness as the curse killed them. The entire class of Kursed warriors was wiped out during the battle of Svartalfheim that took place."

"Seems we aren't the only super soldiers then." Steve snorted.

"Technically you guys are...seeing as the Kursed where wiped out." Nat pointed out.

I continued scanning the pages, "Dark Elves are humanoid with a more advanced body structure than that of humans. As such, they possessed natural forms of superhuman strength, durability, speed, reflexes, and coordination. The Dark Elves also seem to be immune to certain physical laws, as Svartalfheim is very different from the the other Nine Realms, located in a star system that is almost completely corroded with dark matter. The Dark Elves' appearances are physically distinct, with pointed ears, scar-like ridges on their cheekbones, paler skin, deep-set eyes, and raised foreheads. They were once beautiful a race, as evidenced by the design of their masks, but light and matter are poisonous to them, corroding their appearance with time. Their masks maintain their life force, shielding them from the poisonous effects of the universe. Dark Elves' weapons, armor, and even ships are obviously made of durable non-metallic components, which is a nod to their weakness to certain metals in the comics, especially iron."

I looked up from the book at Tony, "That could be our advantage. Iron. Iron arrows, bullets etc. If we can weaken them it will make them easier to take down. Plus they won't expect it."

Tony nodded, deep in thought as he continued to chew at the pencil. "Mhmm." He nodded some more, "Princess we could be onto something here. What you think Bruce? Will it be feasible to make iron weapons we can use?"

Bruce smiled, "Well I do like a challenge!"

With that Tony jumped up off the chair, "Let's go then big guy!" He slapped Bruce on the shoulder and the two of them headed out. Leaving us all sitting in the common room.

Later that night as I left the book back into Loki's room I decided to crawl into his bed instead of my own. Truth be told, I was so tired and his bed was so much more comfortable. It didn't take long after I wrapped myself in his plush duvet, sighing as it smelled like him slightly, to nod off into a deep sleep.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

117K 2.4K 88
Reader insert! 6 years after my first oneshots book and we're here 😱 Thank you to everyone who's made it this far with me ❀️ Drop a request if you...
The Rescue Oleh J

Fiksi Penggemar

166K 6.1K 30
"π—ͺ𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ 𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗽, (𝗬/𝗻)." this man said with full of hope in his voice. "𝗔𝗻𝗱 π—œ 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 π˜π—Ό π—―π—Ήπ—Άπ—»π—Έπ˜€ π—Ίπ˜† π—²π˜†π—²π˜€ π˜π—Ό π˜ƒ...
25.5K 491 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...
1.2M 35.5K 191
"Well, she's a mimic. Y'know, monkey see, monkey do - but a bit more serious." "Yeah, just a bit more serious, Tony." When y/n and Bucky are saved fr...