[The new order] Rise of new...

By VladimirKlaus

Great power is a concept used in the field of international relations, used to refer to a sovereign state pos... More

Prologue
Map
Part 1
Part 2: Power of Navy and problem of FSB
Part 3: Negotiate failure and run
Part4: Children?
Part 5: The attack of Black Eagle p1
Part 6: Slave
Part 7: Defense in Lecliunia
Part: 8 The attack of Black Eagle p2
Part 9: The attack of Black Eagle p3
Part 11: Diplomacy and Fritz's Trip
Part 12: Once again
Part 13: Brief intelligence and subsequent events
Part 14: Random encounter
Part 15: Improvisation
Part 16: Last push of war
Part 17: Economy, magic and Yuri?
Part 18: Adventure 1
Part 19: Adventure 2
Part 20: Adventure 3
Random Post
[Special Announcement]

Part 10: Unwanted meeting and break time

1.5K 50 34
By VladimirKlaus

(A/N: This is the next chapter and it will start linking to upcoming events so please enjoy)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Moscow Capital]

Third person POV

Much has changed since the war with Nigreosland ended and the victory belongs to the Russians.

When the territory of Nigreosland was now fully part of the Russian Empire.

And the Russian state apparatus must now deal with new problems such as population, food shortages from this merger.

Along with that, a rebellion took place in Nigreosland but was quickly quelled by REA forces.

The Demi-Humans and Elves in Lecliunia declared independence and became an autonomous Caucasian republic and although nominally a republic, was in fact a puppet state of the Russian Empire.

Along with that, the private corporations of the Russian Empire quickly accessed that new market and that made the whole Nigreosland, the Caucasian more developed.

Now the lives of the people there are now enhanced by the miraculous inventions from Russia.

New buildings, factories, mines and railways were built all over the island and created thousands of jobs for the people not to mention the huge amount of oil reserves found in Udora made a huge difference to the economy. of the island.

Leading to the project to build an oil pipeline from the island nation to Russia to meet demand.

Sergey also started a plan to Russify the people there by encouraging the emigration of Russians there, set up classes to teach Russian language and Russian culture to children, and started propaganda about the Russians. great Russian.

Not to mention that Sergey is also about to approve the plan to destroy the culture of the Nigreosland people and must know that a people without culture is a people destroyed.

The rebellious nobles and citizens were also very upset about that and they opposed the policy.

But all those rebels were exterminated or sent to do hard labor in the Gulag mines or engaged in river mining.

And although it sounds very cruel to punish like that, perhaps many people will say that Sergey is a dictator and cruel.

But will that harm Russia? And remember in this world there is no such thing as human rights and only the interests of the nation.

Now in the backyard of the Novo-Ogarevo estate in the suburbs of the Odintsovsky District district of Moskow.

We can see a Sergey reading a report on the activities and achievements of the assigned task.

Sergey: Good it looks like things are starting to settle down...

Sergey said while looking at the report card.

Dimitri: Да Master Sergey and it looks like the Caucasian has been completely loyal to us.

Dimitri said cheerfully as usual as he remembered the demihumans and elves they had met.

Sergey: Well it looks like things are slowly going our way and maybe for now we'll need to provide some old weapons aid to them for defense...

Dimitri: а that a good idea my master.

Dimitri said while smile.

Sergey: It seems that the military reform plan is quite promising.

Sergey said as he turned to the next page of the report on this.

Dimitri: а that's right master Sergey the army reform is set to 60%

Dimitri said as the reform of the armies of the Russian Empire was placing great demands as the military army underwent a major change in both personnel and doctrine.

Dimitri: With the production of the M44 model DimErbsentarn completed by the contractors to gradually replace the inefficient Gimnasterka model.

The M44 DimErbsentarn is indeed more effective than the Gimnasterka in camouflage or ambush, and the new SS-60 helmets have an internal suspension system that makes them easier to adjust and secure.

Sergey: I see... so where's the R&D going on that thing?

Sergey curiously asked Dimitri when he remembered the project he assigned a few weeks ago that he assigned.

Dimitri: Currently, R&D's nuclear bomb research process is about to be completed thanks to the owner who provided the theory as well as its working principle.

Sergey: I see *sigh*

Sergey said as he prepared another pad and saw something interesting afterwards and continued.

Sergey: So what about magic? Do we know for sure what it is?

Sergey asked when he remembered a new concept called magic and he was surprised at first but quickly adapted to it as he knew that this was some kind of goddamn fantasy world.

Dimitri: Oh do you mean it later?

Dimitri said as he took out a small black box and placed it on the table

And inside there was a strange stone with many glowing branches.

Sergey then takes it out and enjoys it even though he's not a magician, but the energy it emits makes him feel it.

Dimitri: Oh, does the owner seem interested in it?

Dimitri asked happily as he watched Sergey put the magic stone in the box.

Sergey: Nyet I'm just curious about it...

Dimitri: Well then let me talk about the so-called magic, we also understand a part of it by recruiting magicians as well as books on magic, its potential is quite large among the people. Like magic stone, it also has the ability to filter the air and especially in the military.

Dimitri said then thought for a bit and continued.

Dimitri: As our Scientology experiments show that magic stones and magic elements have the ability to make a vehicle lighter and make it run faster, magic shields are also quite useful when resisting. bullets of various types of rifles and although there are some errors, our scientists are trying to figure it out.

Sergey: The so-called magic is also quite interesting... but there are still many flaws that need to be fixed...

Sergey said thoughtfully, but then a sound at the door came to his attention.

Sergey: Oh Liliya, what are you doing here and where is your sister?

Sergey gently spoke by his nickname when he saw a familiar petite figure.

Liliya: Sorry big brother but can you cook we are hungry...

Liliya said timidly while hiding behind the door.

Angela and Liliya were new to Sergey from the system as both of those kids had something special from the system that surprised and intrigued him but he didn't train right away because he didn't want the two kids. The other lost his childhood and it must be said that his relationship with Angela and Liliya grew even closer.

He always takes good care of Angela and Liliya even though he doesn't have any experience in taking care of children but that's not too much of a barrier.

He always tries to meet all the needs in his ability for the children along with that he always takes Angela and Liliya out in his free time and especially both Angela and Liliya love food. food that you cook thanks to your special cooking talent

For Sergey, he considers them like two little sisters, so even though they both act quite strange sometimes even surpassing brotherhood, he just thinks that

"Don't worry it's just childish behavior, nothing strange"

For both Angela and Liliya, the relationship with him is much deeper and sometimes even more brotherly, but that's what poor Sergey will have to deal with in the future.

(A/N: Hey comrade don't look at me with those eyes, I already have future plans so don't complain)

Sergey: Okay Liliya I'll do it right away so don't worry okay?

Sergey spoke in a concerned voice while Dimitri smiled as usual and spoke.

Dimitri: Maybe I'm done here, so I'll ask your master's permission, I need to go first to finish some other work.

Sergey: You can be gone.

Sergey said while waiting for Dimitri to come out of the room and he started walking towards her and crouched down and head-patting her and Liliya's face was quite red as he was head-patting her and she liked the feeling but he didn't notice.

Sergey: Come on Liliya let's go.

Liliya: Y-yes big brother

Sergey smiled lightly and led Liliya out of his office.

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Outside the East Coast]

Third person POV

On the east side of the coast a light Sverdlov destroyers class of the Russian coast forces is patrolling the coast of the Russian Empire.

Sverdlov destroyers class:

Design Displacement: 2.142 tons (standard), 2,705 tons (full).

Speed: 37 knots, at a power of machines 50,000 hp.

Armament: 2x2 130-mm/50 guns, 1x4 and 4x2 37mm automatic, 2x5 533-mm tubes.

CWL dimensions: 107.6x11.32x3.87 m.

It was a fast frigate built to escort the aircraft carriers of the Imperial Russian Navy as well as being used for temporary coastal patrols when no suitable patrol boat was available.

And know that although this is a different world, threats will always exist and that requires a strong military force to protect its territory.

Not to mention the fact that during the war with Nigreosland, the Imperial Russian navy had encountered merchant ships of several mysterious countries, so patrolling the coast is an absolutely mandatory thing to prevent any attackers. Which enemy will surprise attack.

R. Officer: Captain, our radar detected a strange object to the southwest!

Captain: Quickly notify headquarters and go after them, we need to know what they are coming to Russia for!

Quickly the Sverdlov-class destroyer quickly turned to the southwest and also communicated with the mainland headquarters.

Soon several warships of the Imperial Russian Navy quickly departed, along with the Navy's Il-6s, which began to depart from the military airfield.

Ilyushin Il-6:

The Ilyushin Il-6 is a long-range bomber and torpedo bomber, designed to replace the Ilyushin Il-4 in the Soviet naval air force. It had the same functionality and power as the Il-4, but was larger, had a pressurized cabin for the crew when operating at high altitudes, had a fairly large forward wing, and it was powered by engines. Charomsky ACh-30B and by mid-1944, a more powerful ACh-30BF was installed on the aircraft, but engine problems resulted in the plan being abandoned, with only one aircraft being was made, but in this world its defects were completely overcome.

(Timeskip a few minutes later)

Now two Sverdlov-class destroyers and one Frunze-class cruiser have begun sailing from the port.

At a certain fleet of ships heading east and the owner of those ships was a country in the western black continent called Avalus Kingdom.

A country with a centralized autocratic monarchy where the royal family is the head and the influence of the nobles still exists.

Along with that, the Avalus Kingdom has always been one of the most influential countries in the black continent.

And they came here with the sole purpose of meeting and evaluating the new nation that had destroyed Nigreosland.

R. Servant: Mr. Fritz please get into the boat. We're almost ready for dinner.

A servant with a strange outfit similar to that of Napoleon said to the other man.

Fritz: Don't worry my friend, I ate first anyway.

R. Servant: Well, I'm sorry I didn't know, sir.

Fritz: Well, I can't blame you anyway since we have an important mission to do right now.

Fritz said with a confident tone as he looked ahead.

Fritz: Also, what do you think the country that destroyed Nigreosland would look like?

Fritz said curiously because he had to know that Nigreosland was a kind of country that was not ordinary when they had a strong economy and a small but good military, but now they were destroyed by a country in the secret continent. hidden and deadly made him very curious about that mysterious country.

R. Servant: I don't know either, sir.

The servant said apologetically.

Fritz: Don't blame yourself too much and we need to survey that country anyway

Fritz said that when he was still in the kingdom, his king asked him to survey the country and also evaluate it in order to deal with that mysterious country later and not to mention it is a country. able to survive on that accursed continent.

Even he was sure that there would be some countries like him that would be curious or interested to know about the existence of that country.

Navigator: Detected a strange ship in the northeast direction approaching!

Suddenly, the pilot shouted loudly, causing all the crew members on the ship to startle and the captain of the ship to ask in panic.

Captain: Which country's boat is that!??

Navigator: I'm not sure, captain that ship looks like Britannia's iron ships but doesn't look different and doesn't have the flag of Britannia.

The navigator said that causing the captain to frown and take out his binoculars.

Captain: If it's not Britannia tea bastards, who is it?!

Fritz: What's not from Britannia?!

Fritz's Intro: (So which country's ship is it? Or is it that mysterious country's ship, no way if that's the case-)

Fritz: No way if that's the case then it's probably an extremely dangerous threat

Fritz then jumped at the thought of a massive fleet of iron ships that would attack.

Captain: Hurry up and notify the fleet to prepare weapons!

The captain shouted and urged the crew to prepare their weapons in case the worst would happen even though they were sent to establish diplomacy.

Soon the bells rang, prompting the fleet to prepare for battle.

Ship of the line's cannons quickly loaded.

R. Servant: Sir, please go inside for your safety.

But when the iron ship approached the fleet of ships, the people on board could see the whole ship.

It was quite similar to Britannia's battleships but slightly different but then its cannon started to rotate in the direction of the fleet which made everyone nervous about that.

And surely a fight would break out if one of them opened fire first, but then a loud loudspeaker sounded, which caught the crew by surprise.

????: Stop immediately! You are entering territorial waters owned by the Russian Empire!

A loud trumpet and warning sound made the fleet afraid as well as hesitant and even with only one iron ship, they did not know how dangerous the power its cannons would be.

R. Crew: Russia Empire?

R. Crew: That mysterious country after...?

A series of questions popped into their heads about the situation and so did Frizt.

Fritz: Russia?

And so their first meeting with a mysterious country called the Russian Empire went like that and in a rather tense way.

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire / Moscow Capital]

Dimitri POV

Dimitri: What? A fleet from a country called Avalus?

I was interested in asking my subordinates over the landline phone while reading a report on Russia's territorial expansion.

????: Да comrade, they seem to have come here for the purpose of establishing diplomacy with us.

A soft woman's voice from the other end of the phone spoke to me.

Dimitri: It's quite interesting news maybe owner Sergey will be looking forward to it

I mumbled to put down the pad of paper and sighed.

Dimitri: Anyway contact the foreign ministry and treat them carefully.

????: а comrades but where is the leader comrade?

Dimitri: Don't worry too much Anna the current owner is busy.

I smiled slightly and spoke to Anna on the phone while thinking about Sergey cooking for a hungry Angela and Liliya.

Dimitri's Intro: (It's weird when I think about it)

Anna: I see

Dimitri: Anyway, it's master's business so we shouldn't meddle in his business

I happily said.

Anna: Maybe you're right anyway, the comrade-in-arms are working hard for the Country and Motherland so we shouldn't bother you!

Dimitri: Да but anyway it's nice to talk to you Anna but now I need to do some things so for the time being you just go about your business.

Anna: Oh yeah, I'm sorry to drag on this conversation.

Dimitri: It's okay Anna.

Anna: Yes and anyway, see you later comrades.

Dimitri: а good luck and bye.

I said as I closed the desk phone.

Dimitri: Then let's get started!

I said as I started to write the report for the owner Sergey.

Third person POV

Meanwhile at the Novo-Ogarevo estate Sergey is in the kitchen cooking and he is currently making a large amount of food.

And his outfit is now a white shirt, black pants and he also wears a brown apron and it must be said that it is quite strange for him that his clothes are often associated with power, Clever, charming and combined with the fact that he was always considered quite cold, ruthless and indifferent to his enemies, he is now like a caring brother.

He focused on making the dishes in the right proportions and recipes while Angela and Liliya were playing and having a small talk but mostly Angela was the one who talked the most.

Sergey: Alright done

Sergey spoke proudly as he placed each dish on the table and informed Angela and Liliya that the food was ready.

Sergey: Come on Liliya, Angela the food is ready!

Quickly both children walked to the table when they heard the word "Food" and when they entered the first thing that caught their eye.

Food:

It was a hearty meal with many different dishes not to mention a strange light emitted from the food that made them attracted to it along with the smell of the food that made both Liliya and Angela fall into a state of stupor. and Liliya involuntarily drooled.

Angela: It's amazing...

Liliya: Incredible

Sergey gave a small laugh as he looked at the other two adorable children who were attracted to food and he said

Sergey: Come on you two, stop standing there like that, come in and eat or the food will get cold.

Sergey said that got both kids excited and had star-shaped eyes light up after listening to him.

Liliya and Angela: Yes!

Quickly Liliya, Angela sat in her chair and began to prepare to enjoy the food.

And when Angela took the first bite, her face gradually turned red so it was like a tomato and so was Liliya, both of them chewing their food to enjoy the taste of the food.

Their taste buds explode when they can't handle the rush of flavor attacks like France being attacked by Blitzkrieg.

Liliya: It's perfect

Liliya said excitedly as she took another bite and her whole body shook with satisfaction.

Angela: How in the world can these foods exist!

Angela said while biting into a piece of bread while she had a little bit of happy tears in her eyes.

Sergey was quite pleased to hear those remarks and the meal went on in its own peace.

(Timeskip in a chibi Sergey and Dimitri are cooking for two hungry little wolves)

Finally, after 30 minutes, all three people finished eating and everyone was full and especially Angela and Liliya were satisfied after the meal.

Angela: So full

Liliya: This is the happiest day of my life...

Liliya muttered in a happy voice.

Sergey suddenly smiled slightly while looking at their cute expressions then he took a paper and wiped the food crumbs on Angela's face and said.

Sergey: Oh Angela you have some food crumbs on this face.

Sergey said while wiping Angela's mouth without noticing her blushing at his words and actions.

Angela: Waaaaaaaaaah big brother please stop!

Angela blushed and said but Sergey didn't seem to mind while Liliya seemed quite envious of it

(A/N: And again I'm not Lolicon and don't think about it)

--------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------- ---------

[Russian Empire / Kosmos]

Third person POV

Return to Frizt with the fleet that was with him as they are currently on their boat and they are heading to the capital of that mysterious country under the guidance of the other iron ship.

It must be said that it was one of the most dangerous other times when the two would go to war if one of them opened fire first.

And maybe war would have broken out if it wasn't for the miraculous effort he had made and he must say that the iron ships in his opinion were small but their cannons might have been a threat. terrible

With that, its exceptional speed made him wonder and wonder if they possessed water magic stones?

But it's also a great opportunity if there is a Russian alliance and if possible, some Russian technology and magic.

Captain: Hey, Mr. Fritz, what do you think of the Russians?

asked the captain, looking at the great cruiser Frunze beside him with eyes of fear, admiration and fascination with it.

Fritz: I'm not sure about that country called the Russian Empire, maybe we need to survey them first but don't provoke them.

Captain: yes you are probably right.

R. Servant: Sir Fritz we're almost there!

The servant said as the land gradually appeared before their eyes.

Captain: Is that the Russian Empire?

Fritz: Probably so and brace yourselves, gentlemen, for this diplomacy will get better or worse depending on my attitude!

Fritz announced as he prepared to enter the ship to speak with his diplomatic corps one last time before setting foot in the Russian Empire.

R. Sailor: What is that!

A shocked sailor said causing everyone to look up and see  an Ilyushin Il-6 in the sky.

R. Sailor: An Iron Wyvern!??

R. Sailor: An Iron Dragon!!?

A series of whispers and fear among the sailors when they saw the Ilyushin Il-6 in the sky while Fritz was shocked.

Fritz: Oh my god that can't be...

Fritz said in shock as he looked at those Il-6s and didn't expect that there were not only iron ships but Wyverns as well.

It must be known that the Wyverns in this world have always played an important role in the military and are considered a special force that powerful nations possess and maintain.

Except for Britannia when it was rumored that their forces possessed iron birds, also known as planes, airships and it was the most advanced aerial weapon in the world with advantages considered superior to with the Wyverns.

But now they had to face a country with similar weapons and in the mind of Frizt now thought.

"Is this the rise of a new nation?"

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Looks like it's over, hope you guys look forward to the next chapter and see what happens next and how will Avalus and other countries deal with the Russian Empire? Stay tuned for the next chapter according to the!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 19 20
[COMPLETE] Book 1 of 7 There is a being with great power. One that transcends time and exists to experience all things. While floating in the rea...
4.3K 281 36
"So you think I have the power of the Earth Element?" I ask her. "We don't think. . . We believe." She smiles and gently caresses my cheek. "But Evy...
15.9K 498 40
Tired of seeing all those RusAme stories? Or those historical ones that only contain countries from WWI, and only have ships in them (not the boat ki...
5.1K 154 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...