remnants of you 🔞(Angel Devo...

Chiaroscuro555 tarafından

Wei Wuxian found out that it was a huge conspiracy behind his death and his transmigration into Mo Xuanyu's b... Daha Fazla

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80

53

916 81 8
Chiaroscuro555 tarafından

Stella Lin bit her own lips in anger when her plan went awry by the time the wench opened her mouth to sing. She never thought that the girl possessed such a great quality voice, just like the olden time blues singer with her throaty low sexy voice. She could imagine how Lan Wangji fell into her traps. With that sinful voice? Everything was possible.

But then she heard that the wench opened a club called Purgatory. What kind of a club was called Purgatory? Must be a cheap ass hole-in-the-wall establishment, unless Lan Wangji had something to do with it. On second thought, Lan Wangji definitely had something to do with it, since he looked like a lovesick fool in front of that wench. So different from the Ice Prince image that was carved into her mind. 

She should go check that club with her friends later. 

Stella Lin went inside the mansion to find some secluded spot to make a phone call to her friends when she heard those voices. She went still. She was not supposed to wander around this mansion without permission, yet she was curious, so she walked closer to the source of the voices until she hit the end of the corridor where there was an office there. The sound came out from that office, so she tried her luck and tried to open the glass french door, but it was locked, so she peeked in between the lace curtains of the french doors and her heart stopped. She could see clearly that the wench was moaning in something indecipherable while she was laying on the table with her legs open, and her back to the door. She could not see who was she with and she assumed that the wench cheated on Lan Wangji, when she heard that familiar deep voice murmuring some words and then she saw Lan Wangji stood up from in front of the girl, and then they moved together with rhythmic thumps she was familiar with.

They were fucking in broad daylight. In his grandfather's office of all places.

Stella ran away from her hiding place with her heart beat faster and she could feel that she was getting wet down there. That was so fucking hot, the way Lan Wangji rammed into the wench. 

She became more determined to chase after Lan Wangji after she saw what he was capable of doing. Just wait and see, she would be the future Mrs. Lan, and she would be the one on the receiving end of that hot fucking. And the money would also help her career to become the top tier idol. She would be invincible.

Wei Wuxian excused himself after he invited Grandpa Mo to look around the villa, and Lan Wangji kept him company. When they arrived at the beautiful corner office with the french window though, Lan Wangji locked the door and he carried Wei Wuxian, put him on the table, ripped off his tiny lace panties, then he went down on him. It happened in less than five second and he moaned like a bitch in heat when that expert mouth was eating him like there's no tomorrow.

"Lan Zhan… ah… what are you doing?" Wei Wuxian tried to resist, but his desire soared up and his legs unconsciously opened wide to give Lan Wangji more access. Which he took by inserting his tongue deep into Wei Wuxian, making him cry in pleasure.

"I'm enjoying my birthday present." Lan Wangji continued to do so for quite some time, until he felt that Wei Wuxian tightened his inside, then he stood up and inserted his full mast and they both quickly moved in a familiar rhythm until they reached the seventh heaven together, while he murmured sweet love words into Wei Wuxian's ear.

Lan Wangji then put his sweat-drenched head on Wei Wuxian's neck and sucked it, while they were still joined together, making Wei Wuxian flinch from the delicious pain.

"Are you marking me right now?" He giggled from the tongue that was lapping the bite mark.

"Uh-hm… I'm going to show everybody that you are mine." 

"Uh, I think everybody knew that already." Wei Wuxian touched the longish dark hair fondly. "Your hair is already long, don't you want to cut it?"

"No. I still have something to fulfill before I can cut it." He kissed Wei Wuxian's ear and nibbled it.

"Mm, what is that?" 

"You'll see when it comes true. Soon enough I hope." Lan Wangji smiled so softly with his eyes clearly showing his intention, and Wei Wuxian melted. He understood right away, and he kissed him with a smile.

"Soon enough, huh? You have that kind of confidence?"

"Well, I will try my best." Lan Wangji laughed and kissed Wei Wuxian's nose. "Come on, you horny wench, time to show our faces for the last time before we go back home." He lifted Wei Wuxian up, and fixed her dress and her hair tenderly, before they went out of the office.

Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian came out and Grandpa Yuwen introduced Wei Wuxian to some of the key players in the Yuwen's family and the Lan's family. Wei Wuxian could see Dr. Xue, Lan Xichen and Jiang Yanli, the angry uncle with his wife and the pop idol, and a few more others he did not know. This was more like a business meeting rather than a birthday party. They also brought their daughters with them, with the intention of introducing them to one of the Lan's brothers, but Lan Wangji was busy talking with Grandpa Mo and his parents, although he kept Wei Wuxian by his side. So the daughters flocked to Lan Xichen, who welcomed them all with a smile. 

Wei Wuxian noticed that Jiang Yanli was left alone on the desert table, so he whispered something to Lan Wangji and he approached Jiang Yanli and tried to talk to her.

"Yanli, how are you?" He tapped Jiang Yanli's shoulder lightly, and she turned around to face Wei Wuxian. She smiled and gave Wei Wuxian a warm hug.

"Wei Ying, nice to see you. Tonight is the opening of your new club right? I will be right there. Can I bring my friends?" Jiang Yanli smiled and Wei Wuxian could see that she definitely forced that smile out. He wondered if something happened to her and Lan Xichen, but he realized that it was none of his business.

"Sure, the more the merrier, and the first day opening, all is free." Wei Wuxian hugged Jiang Yanli and patted her back to give her some kind of  silent encouragement. "And if you ever want to talk about anything… you know where to find me."

Stella Lin looked for a chance to approach Lan Wangji when she saw the wench whisper something to him and leave his side, just as she thought that the wench would cling to her man all day. She quickly approached Lan Wangji, who was talking with his grandfather and his parents, and she pretended to twist her leg so that she could fall into Lan Wangji's embrace.

What she did not know was that, one, Lan Wangji was a trained fighter, so he had sixth sense when anyone stealthily approached him, and two, he was an acute germaphobe, which could only be cured when he was with Wei Wuxian. And Stella Lin did not know about those two since her uncle did not think to mention them. Or maybe he just didn't know, just as he didn't know what exactly Lan Wangji did, working with the police and all. He just knew that Lan Wangji was the Yuwen's heir, and that was all that mattered.

So, when she fell, she was hoping that Lan Wangji would catch her like those romantic scenes in the Hallmark channel, or at least he would try to cop a feel. She knew she had spectacular breasts since her ex boyfriends all told her so. Then she just had to ask for his responsibility for inappropriately touching a young woman's body, by becoming her boyfriend.

She never thought that Lan Wangji would avoid her like a plague, although he clearly saw that she was about to fall. And when she finally fell down and planted her whole body on the yard, no one was making a move to help her. She could feel that her dress was straining to contain her breasts and derriere, and when she heard the sound of ripped fabric, she hoped Lan Wangji got an eyeful of her assets. Maybe he was just surprised by the view of her half naked body and could not react in time.

But when she lifted her face to look at Lan Wangji, there was no one there aside from Madam Yuwen, who looked at her with her cold gaze. She then gestured to one of the assistants to help Stella to stand up and checked for injury, which she had a few in her elbow and knees, but none on her face, then Madam Yuwen spoke in a very cold and intimidating tone.

"Miss, you do know that we have a family gathering here? I wonder if you don't have any other more appropriate outfit, you know, with the older people here and all." She snapped her fingers and someone brought a bathrobe, embroidered with Yuwen's initials, and gave it to Stella Lin, who ripped her dress in strategic places, showing her bare breasts and transparent thong. "And you should refrain from wearing shoes that high, you could fall down the ditch somewhere and split your head for all we know." Yuwen Xing knew exactly the stunt that this girl had tried to pull, since she was not the first to do it to her second son, who left as soon as the girl started to approach him. He didn't give a glance to the insignificant flies, as he said, and he just went to where Wei Wuxian was at. 

Yuwen Xing then called Lan Qiren to collect his niece.

"Qiren, I think you need to teach etiquette to your wife's niece. After all, if you want her to enter the high society, this behaviour is a big no no." 

Lan Qiren listened to Yuwen Xing's sinister words with anger, but he did not dare to act on it, since this was the Yuwen's turf, and the old man Yuwen was here. If not because of his brother, they would definitely have wiped him off the map a long time ago. So, he held on to his anger, and took Stella away from there. But he would not give up, because his life, and his family's, were depending on Stella's success in snatching the whale named Lan Wangji.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15 2 2
Wei Wuxian, man, lived a short life only to be later reincarnated into...a female's body. Where Mo Xuanyu was a female, Wei Wuxian knows he is hopele...
116K 7.8K 32
[Completed] BOOK 1 OF WHERE I BELONG -A Modern AU- Wei Wuxian has a mess for a past; his parent's death, an adoption he didn't believe he deserved, a...
159K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
72 0 9
"One moment or perhaps even a second, I was walking peacefully down the road with my friends, heading over to the boba store. Next moment, everything...