Twice Smut Stuffs

By MrLRex

It's the republishing of my previous smut story, but as you see there will be three of them this time. I'm go... More

Twice as your girlfriend
Twice as mothers
The Anonymous Price Part 1 (Nayeon)
The Anonymous Prize Part 2 (Nayeon)
How I Met Your Oemma (Jeongyeon)
Office Tension (Jeongyeon)
Feels Like Paradise (Sana)
Winter Girl (Sana)
Korean Post Operation Procedure (Jihyo)
The Hibiscus and the Blade (Jihyo)
Hopeman (Mina)
Build Something (Mina)
Lonely Witch (Dahyun)
Ultimate Special (Chaeyoung)
Redemption (Chaeyoung)
That And Even More Part 1 (Tzuyu)
That and Even More Part 2 (Tzuyu)
Twice alternative lifes in other countries

Dogs and Neighbors (Momo)

2.8K 15 0
By MrLRex

It's been a rough day today. Putting some guys under arrest, doing some interogations, filling some depositions and all the durty things you need to do when you're a police officer. I'm enjoying now some resting time at home with my golden retreiver, Ralph, watching some TV, while he's just leaning on the floor beside the couch. Suddenlyhe's getting up earing something. He walked to the entrance door and barked at me.

- What's up? What did you hear Ralphy?

Coming closer to my door I heard noise from outside. Voices were screaming and I heard something breaking up. I opened my door and saw my neightbour getting out of he's appartment, obviously mad about something. He let the door open and I saw he's girlfriend, crying on the floor.

- Are you ok miss? What happened?

- Nothing. Everything is fine. My boyfriend, Ken, just need some fresh air.

- It realy souded like a fight from here. Did he hurt you?

- I'm fine. Please just leave me, sir.

- Ok... but remember ifyou need some help I'm just behind that door.

- I'll remember, but it will not be necessary.

- As you wish. You got in the building recently, do you mind giving me your name, I said walking toward her to give her an hand.

- Momo.

- Please to meat you. I'm Y/N.

- Please to met you.

- Do you need me to hepl you clean.

- No, and you better go back to your appartment my boyfriend is going to come back.

- Ok.

Two days later I'm taking Ralph for our ritual walk in the park near my building. It's 7:30 am and as I take my lift at 9 am I use to let him to the custodian and prepare for work. As I'm leaving the park I see Momo with her two dogs walking casually toward the entrance.

- Hey Momo!

- Oh hay Y/N. Is that your dog?

- His name is Ralph. And yours.

- This is Boo and this is Dobby.

- Hey guys!

Ralph came to them and barked friendly. They reply and started to turn around him play fully. It was almost like a dance.

- They seem to belong pretty good.

- And pretty fast. Ralph is usually the kind to don't get so close with other dogs easily.

- Really? Why?

- Because he's always cautious about everything. He's always been like this.

- So you're surprised about is behavior, I guess.

- Honestly yes, but it's a good surprise. Oh my! It's already 7:45!

- You gotta go to work I guess.

- Yeah, my shift is starting in a hour an a half. Mr Finch is gonna stress if I don't get him Ralph on time.

- Mr Finch? Ah the custodian.

- Yeah he takes care of Ralph when I'm at work.

- I see. Well if you need I can take care of him for you.

- Why not. You can talk with mister Finch about that. I guess he will understand. After all we are at the same level in the building.

- If I can give you that service. Plus Ralph will be able to play with Boo and Dobby.

- It would be nice. Well gotta go. Come on Ralph.

- See you later.

The end of the day. I'm back home. I ring the door bell of Momo's appartment. Someone's screaming on the other side of the door. Suddenly Ken opened the door, with a upset face.

- What do you want? Wait you're a cop. Momo! You called the police? What's wrong with you?

- Actually I'm just you neightbour sir. I've finished my day and I learned from the custodian that Momo took care of my dog today.

- Ah yeah your dog. I putted him in the bathroom he was to noisy.

- I beg your pardon?

- I'm sorry but your dog can't stay there. We already have two, and by the way yours is to big.

- If you say so. Can I get in to take him?

- Yeah but be quick.

I got in and quickly saw Momo seated on the floor with her hand over her face.

- Are you ok Momo?

- I said be quick!, yeld Ken.

Momo looked at me. She already had a black eye and some bruises on her wrists. I stared at Ken.

- What are you looking at?

- You better watch you mouth. How dare you beated that poor girl.

- It's none of your business asshole.

- Remember you're speaking to a police officer, buddy.

- I'm not afraid of a fucking cop!

I took of my nightstick from it's scabbard.

- You're going to beat me. If you do I'm pursue you!

- I'm not going to beat you because you are going to get out of this appartment from your own self.

- You will have to move me by force.

- You really wanna do it this way?

- Show your bad side, puppy.

I throw my nightstick on the floor and waited for Ken to come at me. A run to me and catched me on by waist. he pushed me over the wall behind. I punched is back from the top and grabbed is jacket to take him of me. He throw me a lamp I dodged it and came to him to grab his jacket again and give him a good on the nuts with my knee. He catch my gun from my holster and pointed me with it.

- Hands up bitch!

- Don't do that.

- What are you going to do, know?

I walked to him and got the gun cannon to touch my chest.

- Come on shout. Do it!

He pulled the trigger, but nothing happened, as I always take the Iaoder out when I'm not on operation. I grabbed the gun, twisting his wrist and punched him on the face. He put he's hand on it.

- Get out of here.

He just got up and runned out. I went to Momo.

- Are you ok?

- Yes... thanks.

- Let me look at your black eye.

She lifted her face. The mark was getting bad, but as long as she was not loosing conscience I thougt that it would be ok.

- Does your boyfriend has the key of your appartment?

- Yes.

- Then you should sleep at my place tonight. For security.

- Ok.

- Take all the stuffs you need. I'm going to set my dog free

I went to the bath room door. I could here Ralph barking aggresively on the other side.

- Ralph it's me, everything is fine now, buddy.

He seemed to calm down just hearing my voice. I opened the door and he jumped at me straight away, so happy to see me.

- That my boy. You missed me don't you, I said caressing him.

We joined Momo in the living room.

- You got everything you need?

- Yes.

- Ok lets now get you safe, I said rubbing her back with my hand.

Few minutes later. I got Momo to rest on the couch and cooked her a good meal. We dinner together as I tryied to change her mind chatting casually about random stuffs. Boo, Dobby and Ralph went quickly tolean on the floor next to each other. They were so tired that they felt asleep, Boo and Dobby resting their head on Ralph's belly.

- They're so cute, commented Momo.

- Your dogs are really adorable when they play Ralph. By the way thank you to have taken care of him today.

- It's was nothing. I work from home so I have a lot of time to take care of my dogs.

- What's your job? You didn't tell me.

- I own a cooking YouTube channel. It's called Momo's Kitchen.

- Oh! So you do recipe videos online.

- Yeah, but I don 't have a lot of follower already. I also post my recipes on Instagram, but I think people prefer to see the process in video to follow better the recipe, and compare the result with mine.

- I guess. Well, time to prepare you the bed. I'm going to set up the couch in sleeping mode.

- You're so kind. I'm sorry to put you in that situation.

- I'm a police officer. I fough worst than your stupid boyfriend.

- EX-boyfriend.

- I hope so.

I setted the couch and got to my room to give Momo some privacy.

- Good night, Y/N.

- Good night, Momo.

During the night I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I got up and opened it.

- I can't find my sleep, said Momo tired and stressed.

- Do you want to chat a moment.

- If it don't bother you.

- Not at all, come in.

She seated on the edge of my bed.

- Is it about your black eye? You're probably feared about not waking up because of the trauma.

- It's a bit of that. But most of all I really want to thank you properly.

- I told you it's not necessary, Momo. You needed help and it happened that I dedicated my life to help people in need.

She kissed me on he cheek. We looked to each other. I stared deep into her eyes, avoiding the black one and travelling far away into her pupils. And so as we felt it simultaniously we kissed on the lips and started to make out.

******SMUT START******

I putted my hand on her neck, caressing it tenderly. She did the same and holded my face between her hands. My hand got to her arm and slowly went down on her body to caress it through her clothes. I foundle her breast, feeling the big shape of it under her pyjama. I suddenly made her lean back on the bed, kissing her neck and still foudling her breasts. As her pyjama was buttoned from the front I undid it slowly revealing step by step her big round boobs.

- They are beautiful, Momo.

- Go for them, I love when a man suck my big boobs.

I bended over her chest and started to bite her tities flesh and suck on her nice nipples, foudling the two orbs with both hands. She moaned sexily, caressing my back head, curling her fingers into my hair.

- Yes just like that.

- Your boobs are so tasty. I'm heaven right know.

- Take as much as you want. They are all yours.

- Well lets save some for later. Time to get downer on your body.

I kissed my way all over her body, licking her navel, kissing her tight to have a cute reaction because of the tickling and biting her down belly. While that I took of her pyjama pants and got them down. Her clean shaved pussy showed of and I went to it and started to eat it rough, spreading Momo's legs so get some space.

- Mmmmmmm..., she moaned lustfully.

I started by biting her labias and licking her clitoris before coveringall her pussy with my mouth and insert my tongue inside it.

- Ahhh!!!! Yeeeesssss!!!!!

I found a nice pace and sticked to it until she started to moan louder.

- It coming closer, baby!!!!!

I add some suction on her pussy. She finally climaxed strong.

- Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huffing hard, she took her time to get back a breath.

- Your turn now, she said.

- I actually would like you to stay in that position. I'm gonna stick my penis between those to marvels you call your tities.

- Sit on my chest, baby.

I took of my boxer, got on the bed and got on knees over her bare chest. She pressed her boobs around my penis and I started to motion my pelvis rubbing my shaft between her tities.

- It's so soft. it's like fucking a cushin.

- I love the feeling of your warm penis fucking my big boobs.

- I think i'm gonna cum fast, baby.

- Cum between my boobs. I want that thick liquid to flow over my body.

- If that's what you wish, my sweet lady.

I got my orgasm pretty fast indeed. Then I got a bit upper and sticked the tip of my cock between Momo's tities. The warm flow of cum exploded in her cleavage and then crawled over them.

- Don't move let me clean you up, I said getting up to take some tissues and a codom in the nightstand.

I whiped carefully her soft tities taking of all my cum of it and took the time to get a good sucking on them again. I then took the codom and place it on my penis.

- Get up, baby, time to ride my cock.

- Oh yeah!

She got up. I seated on the edge of the bed and she spread her legs over my crotch to sit progressively on my penis, taking it inside her vagina.

- Mmmmm...

- You like beeing penetrated by my cock.

- It's so warm. My pussy is melting.

She started to move over my penis, fucking herself on it.

- I can't get rid of those soft udders, I said diving for the third time inside her breast.

- Don't be gentle on them. I want you to bite my nipples with no mercy.

And I did as she asked. I took one of them between my teeth and sucked hard on it, while I went to the other one with my fingers and pintched stronger.

- Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!! Be rough on them don't hold back!!!!!!

She squated something like 20 times on my cock until she started to feel the orgasm coming again.

- I'm on my way too, Momo.

- Give me that hot thick cum, baby.

I hold on her waist and got deep into her womb, filling the codom with a big load.

- Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

She felt on me and I leaned back on the bed. Then she rolled on the side and I got up to throw the codom in the dustbin. I got back to bed put back my boxer and helped Momo to put back her pyjama shirt. We then lean in the bed together and cuddle lovingly while falling asleep.

******SMUT END******

Three month later.

- Momo-baby, hurry up we are running late!

- I'm almost done!

- Ok guys lets get in the car, I said to the three dogs waiting at the door, Momo when you are ready just get down to the building entrance lot I'll be waiting for you in the car!

- Ok!

I got down to the parking lot and started the car. I drove to the entrance of the building and Momo just went out at the same time.

- See I was almost done.

- I didn't said nothing. By the way you look gorgeous.

- Thank you, baby. Are your parents ok to welcome three dogs at the same time.

- Momo, they breed golden retriever since I'm a kid. Actually it's been a long time since Ralph didn't saw his parents. They are very old now, but they were the first couple of dogs my parents had.

- He actually looks pretty exited. But do you think it will be safe for Boo and Dobby to be mixed with a "pack" of golden retriever.

- If they are with Ralph everything is going to be ok, I said putting my hand on her leg.

She holded my hand and deposit a kiss on it.

- Remember we have to take some time next week to find a bigger appartment, she said.

- I actually did some research and booked some visits for Wednesday in the afternoon.

- You could have worn me.

- Sorry sweety, but I focused first on asking my captain to give this afternoon. It got totally out my mind to infor you.

- It's ok, my schedule is not that hard to move. I can arrange myself for some appartment visit.

- I'm so happy to get to live with you under one roof.

- Did you found some houses with gardens for the dogs.

- I found some, we'll see if it's good enough.

- I hope for it.

- I love you, Momo.

- Love you to Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
725K 26.8K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.