Korean Post Operation Procedure (Jihyo)

I'm in a hospital of Busan. In a moment I'm going to be sended to the operating room to cure a ingunal hernia who's making me suffer from a almost six month now. I'm a little tensed since the operating zone is around my abdomen and they're going to open it to place a little protecting film to stop my intestins to go downer near my bladder. But for that they have to anesthetize me completely and I don't feel good about that. I must admit that beeing operated in emergency in a foreign country does make the situation even stressful. I'm actually in the bedroom in hospital combinason since I'm here from yesterday night.

Good morning mister Y/LN, said the nurse, coming in the room, Is everything ok?

Taking of the fact that I'm not completely relaxed about what's going to happen? Yeah I'm ok.

Don't worry this is a very common operation. Everything will be fine you are in the hands of Dr Shin witch means she will deal that really fast so you will not be asleep for a long time.

My nurse is named Jihyo and I must admit that when she speaks in the wayto make you relax she's really good. Her tone of voice and her adorable way to speak makes everything so easy to deal with. Bonus on top of all this she's beautiful so my eyes are totally focused on her when she enters my bedroom. First of all her face is so cute and her hair, witch she obviously die in a dark red color, are attached in a elegant ponytail. Normally the nurses blouse are not that tight, but since she got voluptuous curves, witch is not the standart bodymeasurement in Korea, her clothes make her body to show up, so herround butt and nice breast are a real problem for me to stay focus.Thank god her blouse don't have a cleavage or I'll be passing out,even more since having a boner right now is a synonim of terriblepain in my pelvis area.

Thanks Jihyo. You're sweet to try to calm me down.

It's my job to make sure you're in the best condition for the operation.

That's really professionnal from you.

You're welcome, Mr Y/LN, she said blushing, Shall we go? Everything is ready in the operating room and Dr Shin is calibrating the machine for you, so I'm gonna guide you all the way to the operating table there the anestesist will inject you the morphine and then all the rest will happen during your sleep.

Ok, I'm ready.

Good. I'm calling the bearer. Jimin, time to get Mr Y/LN to the operating room.

I'm on it, said Jimin.

Hecarried me all the way and Jihyo stayed with me all the time, showingme her reassuring smile so I can stay relax. They made me transit tothe operating table and the anestesist prepared the needle to injectme the morphine. I got a little grim face when the needle penetratedmy skin.

Now stay calm, and just let the morphine to make it's effect, said Jihyo. Just think about something you like. You can even sing a song in your head.

I started to sing Stay by Blackpink, witch happen to be my alarm ring. I didn't get to the end since I passed out really quick.

Andhour later witch for me felt like a second, I'm in a waking room withall the post operated patient, waiting to get back to my bedroom.Well I was most of all trying to get back to senses feelingprogressively the backlash of the operation and most all the painthat came with it.