Twice Smut Stuffs

By MrLRex

It's the republishing of my previous smut story, but as you see there will be three of them this time. I'm go... More

Twice as your girlfriend
Twice as mothers
The Anonymous Price Part 1 (Nayeon)
The Anonymous Prize Part 2 (Nayeon)
How I Met Your Oemma (Jeongyeon)
Office Tension (Jeongyeon)
Dogs and Neighbors (Momo)
Feels Like Paradise (Sana)
Korean Post Operation Procedure (Jihyo)
The Hibiscus and the Blade (Jihyo)
Hopeman (Mina)
Build Something (Mina)
Lonely Witch (Dahyun)
Ultimate Special (Chaeyoung)
Redemption (Chaeyoung)
That And Even More Part 1 (Tzuyu)
That and Even More Part 2 (Tzuyu)
Twice alternative lifes in other countries

Winter Girl (Sana)

2.3K 14 3
By MrLRex

Osaka,Japan, June the 2nd.

Aftera long day of work, I'm back home. I pass by the mailbox beforegetting up with the elevator to my appartment. It was a nice sunnyday and I work as a landscaper for the Osaka Castle gardens I had alot of things to do. I love that job, and I moved from Ireland toJapan specially to work in a garden like this one.

Iwas exhausted from my day, but smilling as I was checking the lettersI had recieved, in the elevator. There was not much letters in factsince in Japan they mostly use emails, but there was a letter from myparents in Dublin, i must arrange a video chat with them soon sinceit's going to be my mother's birthday. There was a letter from aPokemon Store I frequent often, they're organising a pokemon cardchampionship in the store, I think I'm going to apply to it.

What's that letter?, I said noticing the third enveloppe witch was scelled with a pink heart sticker.

Igot in my appartment, as soon as I got in, Zoro, my cat, came to meand purred, rubbing himself on my leg.

Hay buddy. Did you missed me?

Hemeowed calmly heading to the kitchen, stopping in front of theentrance to make me understand what he want.

Really, Zoro, am i just your food provider?

Hejust moewed again stretching himself in front of me like aprovocation.

I'm not getting into your little game, sir. But I guess your hungry anyway.

Ideposit my bag and the enveloppes on the kitchen island and went tothe cupboard where I stock the cat food.

There you go "Walking Stomack", I said filling his bowl.

Hecame to me and purred again, then went to his bowl not noticing methat much in the end and started to eat. I gave him a little caressand got back the strange letter I recieved. I seated myself in mysofa and checked the outside of the enveloppe.

From who can it be?

Iopened it. The paper inside was pink. It was writen in japanese witha nice hand writting.

"Deer Y/N. I should have writen this a long time before, now it's becoming even more a problem. I hope your are in good health, I'm myself not feeling really good actually. I'm struggling with the terrible mistake i did giving you my virginity. I'm now hoping that you will assume the consequences of what we did. Find me at the Tojinbo cliffs, on the 3rd of June at 8 am. If you don't come I'll do what I must to prevent my family from dishonor. Yours trully. Sana."

Igot shocked. I can believe I forgot about Sana.

Flashback7 month ealier.

Itwas a nice snowy day. I took some resting to have a nice backpacktrip in the mountains. It was becoming darker as i headed to a littlerelay cabin on the top of a hill. I noticed the smoke coming out thechimney. I was not going to be alone and I was pretty happy about it.

Kon'nichiwa!, I said enterring the cabin.

Kon'nichiwa, said the young woman seated in front of the fireplace.

I'm Y/N and you?

Sana. Nice to meet you.

Webowed to each other n respect. The cabin was a big empty space, sincemost of the backpackers provide their own sleeping bags andtheir own food. There was just the nice fireplaceand a stack of wood log on the side of it.

You're here from a long time?

I just got there since a hour or two. I was so cold, this fireplace was a blessing.

I guess. I'm glad to know I'm not going to be alone tonight.

I come often in the mountains, there is nothing to be scared of, but I guess it can be a little sad to sleep without company.

It's nice to make new encouters. Where are you from?

Osaka. And you?

Osaka too. I actually work at the Osaka Castle. I manage the gardens.

You are a gardener.

I prefer landscaper.

Oh, sorry. Did I upset you?

Not at all, don't worry. And you what's your job?

Incredible coincidence, I'm a florist.

Funny indeed.

We often work with the Castle, but I don 't do the deliveries so we never had chance to meet before.

I would have noticed your face. A cute smile like yours can't be forgotten.

Sheblushed.

Do you want to share food, I asked, I got some rice patties and a vacuum bottle of soup.

I got some beef stew and ramen. And I got some fryed apple donuts.

Sweet!

Itook of my bag and put it on the floor. Then I took out my sleepingbag to use it as a carpet and seat on it.

Do you have a cup, so I can give you some soup?

There you go.

Ipoured a good amontofhot liquid in her cup, she blow over it toprevent her tongue to burn and took a little zip of it.

Mmm! Mushroom soup!, she said in a cute way.

I did it myself.

It's really good!

I'm glad you like it.

Shesmiled widely and follow eating the soup.

So, what leads a handsome man like you to do a trip in the mountains?

I'm from Ireland, so basically there's no place in Japan where I cannot act like a tourist.

Shegiggled, almost spiting some soup, she putted her hand over hermouth.

Oupsy, don't do a mess, I said giving her a tissue.

Thanks, she said whiping the soup she had over her lips.

And you what leed you here? You said you come often in the mountains.

My grand-mother lived there, in a village no far. She passed out a couple of years ago, but each year at her birthday I do a little trip here. It's my third this time.

You do that to keep the connection with her spirit?

Yes, but most of all to remind me from where my family came from and link with the nature. Sometimes I meet interesting people.

Am I included in those ones.

Yes of course. You seem to have a exciting story.

Not that much you know. I live in a little appartement in Osaka, I have my job at the Castle and I have, my cat, Zoro.

Zoro? Your a fan of One Piece?

You found it straight away!

Who in Japan doesn't know One Piece. I mean at least from our generation.

True, true...

And so your cat, what breeding?

Siamese. He's basically acting like I'm the slave all the time, but I bet that when I will come back home after my break, he will be just happy to see me again like I was gone for years.

Who's taking care of him right now.

My neightbour, Mrs Sakata. She's a adorable 75 years old widow.

You seem to have a good relationship. With your cat too even if he treats you like a servant.

I actually saved him from beeing killed by a crow when he was a baby.

Owww...That's such a cute story.

He has a little scar over he's eyes, that's why I called him Zoro.

That makes sence. Now you need to find him other friends and name them like the other Straw Hat shipmates.

Nine animal in the same little appartment? Are you sure it's a good plan?, I said laughing.

You're right, probably not, she said laughting at herself.

Wefollowed our conversation. We shared the rest of our food and sinceit was becoming really dark outside the cabin we started to arrangeour respective sleeping bags. We followed the chatting while gettingasleep and said goodnight to each other. In the middle of the nightshe called after me.

Y/N. Are you sleeping.

I was trying. But it's really getting cold in there. I was thinking of putting more clothes.

I don't have more clothe. I freezing right now.

Well I got a plan, but it's maybe a little cocky to propose you that. Do you know how pinguins prevent themselffrom the cold wind?

They stick together, yeah I know that.

Then you guess what's my plan.

Why not. We could warm each other.

I have enough space in my bag for two.

I'm coming.

SMUTSTART

Shegot out of her bag and rolled on the side to come closer to me andshimy herself inside my sleeping bag.

Are you sure there is enough space?

Iunzipped the side of the bag.

Don 't worry.

Shegot in and we were then really close like 20cm.

Are you feeling warmer?

I think it's working well.

Welooked in each other eyes. She smiled timidely. Then she went to mylips as I came to hers. We kissed softly during 10 seconds. We pulledof and she bitted her lips.

Would you like to be my first?

You're a virgin?

Shejust noded with a cute smile on her face.

I'll be honored, I said caressing her face.

Shekissed me again but longer and with more passion. I rubbed my handstogether to warm them and so I snaked them under her pull-over andher sweatshirt to foundle her breast through her bra. The fabric wasreally smouth and she started to moan cutely to what I was doing,totally forgeting the cold around us.

Get lower, she wispered.

Of course, sweety.

Shegiggled feeling my hand getting lower on her body, caressing herbelly, her hips and

snakingitself between her legs.

I'm feeling warm down there.

Istarted to rub her pussy entrance with the tips of my fingers. Shemoaned softly and moved her hand over my torso to caress it. I gother closer to me shiming my way to her.

Lets just stop the foreplay, she said, I want you inside me now.

Just let me suck on your tities.

Well, I guess I can give that favor.

Shemoved her hand behind her and undid her bra.

Have fun, she said cutely, kissing my lips.

Imove my head down to her chest lifted her clothes and went directlyto her breast and played with her nipples with my tongue. She giggledand moaned cutely.

I take it back. Take your time it's so great.

Ideposite a bunch of butterfly kisses all over her chest and bittedher nipples while rubbing the tip with my tongue. Her skin was sosmouth and tasty, I could stay for eternity between those two nicehills. She started to take down her pant and panties. I did the samewith the bottom of my clothes freeing my penis witch was gettingreally hard yet.

I think I'll will need to put my little friend inside you.

I don't want you to get cold, come in.

Irubbed the tip of my cock over her labias and went progressivelyinside her until I touched the bottom of her womb.

So big. You're stretching me from the inside.

You like it?

Mmmm..., she said bitting her lower lip.

Isticked my lips on her cheek. She smiled and I started to move myhips back and forth. She

quicklyscreamed her plessure in my ear gettinglouder each time.

I love that. Please go faster.

Ifollowed kissing her cute cheek and went faster on my pace.

Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!

Myhands got back to her chest and pintched her nipples softly.

I'm going to cum, she screamed.

Go for it. Don't hold yourself.

You are not cumming with me?

I'll join you on the second round.

Shescreamed again and again until she climaxed on my penis and got bothof us wet. I pulled out and let her take back her breath.

Second round?, she said after a moment.

Turn around.

OK.

Shedid as I told and I got her pants downer to rubmy cock between her but cheeks.

Are planning to fuck me in that hole.

No it's just a warming up.

Ok cause I don 't want that.

Just bend over a little I'll got back inside your vagina.

Shelifted her butt a little and I got in right away since she wasalready really wet.

Still so warm.

Now I'm goingto position on top of you, just roll on your belly.

Werolled together I splited her legs a little and fucked her in thatposition getting a fast

pacein no time.

Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!

Shetook it all, leaning her cheek on the floor and shuting her facetotally. I was myself having the greatest time on this one, but shewas about to climax again with me as well.

I cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shewetted herself again, but I got stronger on my orgasm, filling herwith three long

shootof warm sement straight inside her womb.

That was... marvelous... , she said between her breaths.

Ijust got down to her cheek and kissed it tenderly. I pulled out an weputted our clothes back to cuddle lovingly and fall asleep rightaway.

SMUTEND

Presentday

Iwas now walking around my appartment. Trying to find an answer to myquestions. Should I rush straight away? Should I call the police?They would arrive to late. How much time to get to the Tojinbocliffs? Three hours? Maybe four?

Let's go for it? , I said to myself.

Igrabbed my cat, and ringed on Mrs Sakata's bell.

Y/N it's 11 pm. What's wrong, my boy?

I'm sorry Mrs Sakata, I must let you Zoro in emergency!

What is happening to you?!

I must move quick otherwise a young lady is going to comit a terrible mistake!

Where are you going?

To Sakai. To the Tojinbo cliffs.

I wish you good luck, my boy. I hope you will get on time.

I hope to.

Itook my helmet and then the elevator to the ground floor and got tothe parking lot outside to take my bike and drive the faster I couldsetting my GPS to the destination. It took me almost four hours and Iarrived at Sakai. I drived a little bit more to get at the exactlocation in front of the 25m Oike. It was 4 am at that moment, so Imoved my bike theclosest I could and park it there. Then I walkeda little to the edge and seated there waiting for anyone to come. AsI started to wait my body was trying to take a pause and I begun toresistance to the need of sleeping. In the end the tiredness was tostrong and I finally fall asleep against my will. 4 hours later Iwoke up instantly seeing in the far a silouhette coming to me.

Sana! Oh my god!

Shewas smiling wide, so happy to see me here like she hoped.

I got your letter. Please don't jump from the cliff, Sana-chan!

Shejust went to my arms and hugged me strong.

The fact that you are here confirm what I was hoping.

Whileshe hugged me I felt her belly. She had itround and big

I guess I'm the father.

Yes.

Itook a step back holding her hands, looking at her with a big smile.

Beeing pregnant suits you very well.

Shesmiled back to me.

So what are you saying? , she asked, are your going to take your responsabilities?

My responsabilities? Of course I'm going to take them, sweety. I can't believe I didn't called you back earlier. You're a beautiful and adorable woman, Sana, and this baby is going to have all the love we can give to him or her.

Shesmiled, but cryed at the same time.

Come here, I said opening my arms.

Sherushed to me and we kissed tenderly.

2month later, I'm chatting with my parents to celebrate my mother'sbirthday.

Hay guys! Happy birthday Mom!

Thanks Y/N! So what is that big news you said you had to tell us?

It's nota big news, it's two big news! Do you remember I told you about the girl I met in the mountains?

The cute florist? I guess you're going to say it's official between you two.

Her name is Sana and that's the first news, there she is!

Hay!, said Sana staying out of the camera angle.

Why don 't she comes in the shot, we want to see her face.

It's because we didn't want to spoil. But here she comes with the second big news.

Sanacame in the shot, holding our baby girl.

This is my birthday gift to you Mom. You're becoming a grand-mother.

Oh my god, she's so adorable.

And her mom is pretty too, said my father.

Thank you, answered Sana blushing.

Her name is Yuki, because it means snow in japanese and Sana and me we met on a snowy day.

That's a nice way to celebrate you're couple.

We are going to make it the japanese way, so I already met her parents. They're fine with me beeing their son-in-law as soon as we get married fast.

Because you conceved her out marriage.

The same night we met in fact.

Y/N...

It's ok, we escaped the worst scenario. Now all is on the good tracks. Sana and me we really love each other.

Good. So did you choose the date already?

It's going to be in December. You should take the tickets right away.

We will, said my father, We can't wait to hold that little princess and give a big hug to your lovely future wife.

I can't wait for that hug too, said Sana happily.

Myparents smiled.

It's beeing pretty late here. We're going to leave you.

Ok, bye Mom, bye Dad.

We love you, my baby, said my Mom.

I love you too. Happy Birthday again.

Theycutted the chat.

You're ok, my love? , asked Sana.

Yeah, it's always a bit sad when I cut of with them.

It was when you were alone, now I'm here, we are here, she said passing me Yuki.

You're right. When I think you could be both gone forever.

It's behind us, now we are going to be a happy family, hugging me tight.

In a couple of years we could give Yuki a little brother or sister.

Why not but right now she have a older brother. Zoro where did you hide, my kitty?

Hewas just under the table. He moewed and Sana grabbed him.

Come here sweet fury tirant.

Hepoked over Yuki and then rub his face on her.

He really likes her I think. He's going to belong well with her.

Icaressed his head, he purred calmly closing his eyes.

After all I save them both from a tragic fate.

Sanaholded my face with both hands and went to my lips.

I love you Y/N.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
403K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
230K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...