Smut *On Hiatus*

By Homolove

Just a bunch of one-shots!!! More

Taken
Temptation
Fireman
Older Brother (Incest)
Lumber Jack
Boyfriend
Trained by my trainer
Incubus
Nature Walk
Taught
Daddy's Boss
Coach Kyle
Doctor
Being tainted by the Boss
Reassurance
Jealousy
Bound
Soldier Seduction
Claimed
Tutoring
Ridin' Nerdy (AN: Just cute)
Tribal Traditions
Bun-Bun (Non-Erotic)
Pillage and Prosper
Wifey
BIG/little (Dd/lg)
The Damsel and her Dragon

Caught

12.3K 128 0
By Homolove

Soft pants left me as I closed my eyes and titled my head back. The coldness of the mirror made it that much more real. My balls drew up as I prepared to cum. However, before I could, a hand gripped my shaft. I whimpered and my eyes flashed open. Chase Matthews stood between my legs with a smirk. "Thought you had a stomach ache?" Smiling softly, I tried to back up. "I-uhm-did." "Interesting." Embarrassingly, I started to swell and throb again. "Is there anyone else in this bathroom that I should know about?" "No, why?" Chase threaded his fingers through mine and kissed me. All I could do is whimper as he mapped out my mouth. When he drew back, I tried to follow him. "W-why did you stop?" "Relax, baby. I promise to kiss you until you want me to stop in a little while. First, I wanna make you cum." He moved slowly but firmly and within seconds, I was a shivering; whimpering mess. "P-please Chase!" "Please what?" "Please let me cum! I want it! Please! Please! Please! Please!" He kissed me again then drew back and mumbled against my lips. "Cum for me." Three words and I was sent into a blissful orgasm. My eyes shut tightly and I grasped his jersey to ground myself. Kisses were peppered on my face while I came down from my high. "You look absolutely delicious when you cum, darling." I hummed and then tugged on his collar. He leaned down and passionately kissed me. "Hold your shirt up." Since I was still sorta boneless, he held my waist and licked up the remains of my orgasm. "I gotta go to practice but I will be taking you home. Okay?" I nodded quickly and he chuckled. "Good boy. " A shiver ran down my spine. Chase kissed my forehead, helped me down, and walked with me to the basketball court.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 35K 91
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
200K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
79.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...