๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š...

By LamaXebecs

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YALL THIS IS DISCONTINUED ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
10
11
13
Im sorry.

12

1.3K 91 26
By LamaXebecs

No one could get to Yoko. She was locked in her room, staring at the floor blankly with her legs curled up against her chest. Her arm was set across her head and the lights were closed. The only thing that showed, were her glowing red eyes that glistened with tears.

Every single second, her brothers lifeless eyes stared back at her, prompting a whimper to escape her. Two days with barely any food didn't even bother her.

Outside the door, Tobirama sighed. He knew the pain of losing a sibling, and though he was young back then it affected him to this day and helped him and his only living brother create "The will of fire". His daughter would either become stronger from this loss, or completely break, and he wouldn't let the second happen.

"Yoko," He knocked on the wood blocking him from his child. "I'm coming in, okay?" 

He was struggling to sound soft when his voice was naturally rough, though Yoko could tell when he was faking or when he genuinely felt sympathetic towards others.

"Go away," She barely growled out. She remembered back then, how her brother was adopted and she didn't even get to give him a proper farewell.

And how does she greet him again?

By killing him.

Oh, what a great sister she was. Why not just kill all her other siblings to prove just how much greater she was?

Note the sarcasm.

"Go away!" He could hear her choke back a sob, and soon Hashirama appeared in the room. After a few minutes of trying, they decided to give her a little more time alone.

What was the point of all of this war? Yoko wondered dully. What was the point if brothers were killed and sisters were killed? What was the point?

If she was feeling sarcastic at the moment, she would call all of humanity masochists, as they seem to enjoy giving themselves pain.

Either way, nothing mattered now. Yoko's only dream since she came to this world was to stay out of cannon and protect her brother, but of course not. She just had to be the daughter of one of the strongest shinobi alive and the niece of the father of shinobi.

She was sure to be involved somehow. 

Suddenly, she felt the rage in her increase, yet that rage was accompanied by the smallest fire. That fire burned with the want to stop all this war. She finally understood how her uncle always felt, yet it wasn't so strong that she wanted to save all the nations.

Yoko was selfish, she didn't care about anyone who wasn't her family. Yet her brother would definitely disagree, so she would try her best.

Even at this new determination, the fire cooled off as she placed her arms on her legs and hid her face in them, closing her eyes for a restless night.

YOKO

Eventually, Sakumo was the person to snap her out of it. Being her best friend for years and the only person she would rant to, he knew how to get her out of this. Honestly, if Yoko was being herself she would scowl at how pathetic she is acting.

Sakumo didn't completely think her reaction was pathetic, rather it was... Proof of how much she loved her brother. A bond many of the Senju possessed with their family, specifically the first hokage.

The Hatake clan were people who connected with others hesitantly yet when they did were very protective of their loved ones. If so called loved one passed away, they were also quick to adjust to the loss but would definitely have nightmares or problems in the future.

Luckily, even during war, Sakumo had no idea how his best friend felt but he was no stranger to death. After all, he was a 14 year old who fought in war all the time and a bitter feeling always washed over him when the life in ones eyes left.

Despite all this, Sakumo knew Yoko needed to stop. She was going to kill herself at this point with the lack of water and food, and no way would he let that happen.

So, he barged into the room and stared back at Yoko's red piercing eyes as his hand curled around her shirt and lifted her towards him.

"Are you just going to sit here all day?" She narrowed her eyes as her lips curled downwards at him. He definitely upset her.

"What good will sulking do, Yoko-Chan?" She didn't answer. It was like she couldn't talk. The Yoko he knew would have cut his arm off for even touching her.

"Snap out of it! I get that Enyos gone, but what good will it do if you're gone too? You're not only being pathetic, but you're worrying everyone else with how you're treating yourself!"

"Shut up!" Her eyes widened in rage and he suppressed a shiver but forced himself to remain calm. Yoko's right hand shot up and gripped his wrist, and he instantly knew she was a completely different person.

"What do you know? You've never lost anybody!" She chuckled bitterly, and almost insane-like smile on her face, eyes still wide. "I lost the one person who ever mattered to me! And guess what, I killed him. I fucking killed him, Sakumo!  Can you imagine that, or do you need my help showing you?" He swallowed thickly.

"Do you want me to show you that pain? I'll show you now! Maybe then, you'll understand me-!"

"Stop it!" Sakumos free hand rushed forwards and collided against her cheek, slapping her and silencing her. "This isn't you! Snap out of it! I know Enyo wouldn't want this, I knew him too, remember?!" 

Slowly, she turned her head back ignoring the stinging sensation on her cheek, and felt her tough resolve break when Sakumo seemed to have formed tears in eyes.

Her head fell down as her bangs shadowed her eyes, and tears cascaded down her cheeks. She sobbed loudly and called for her brothers name, yet he didn't answer her. He was gone.

Sakumo felt the grip on his wrist loosen as her body grew limp. He let go of her collar and allowed her to lean against the wall. Instead of doing anything to refuse Sakumos words, she accepted them fully as her head leaned back to release a short yell of pain, striking all that heard it.

YOKO

A little while later, Yoko was soon on her feet like nothing had happened, yet those who knew her personally knew better than to assume nothing had. Yoko was now in a meeting with her uncle, cousin Tsunade, and father. They were discussing some stuff, and eventually had mentioned the will of fire.

Yoko scowled at that. The will of fire was terrible, a way to brainwash children into killing themselves for the village. She told them just that, and Tobirama disapproved of her thinking greatly.

"The will of fire? It's bull, tell me when that crap has ever done anything good?"

"It inspires others in battle--" Tobirama tried to argue, but she only rolled her eyes. 

"No, it inspires others to march recklessly against an army of millions, and get themselves killed, making them useless sacrifices."

"Yoko, I think you're a little mistaken on what the will of fire is--"

"No uncle," She sighed and stood up, walking towards the door and ignoring her fathers calls that they had not yet finished. She hated all this clan and leader stuff anyways.

Before leaving, she turned her head slightly to glare at the three of them, and Tsunade would have beaten the girl had her look not seemed so fierce.

"I'll become hokage, and I'll change this corrupt village so that when the day comes, I can stop a certain man. I'm not like you, father. Or you, uncle. I'll make sure that when I do change the village, that shit you call the will of fire is gone. No son of a bitch like your student will be able to use it against the citizens."

It seemed Tobiramas daughter had a dislike for Sarutobi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 3.5K 19
Sasuke X Naruto Neji X Shikamaru Kiba X Gaara I don't own Naruto or its characters, sole ownership belongs to the creator of the anime and magna...
15.7K 280 40
After years of being on the road training with Master Jiraiya, Meilani finally returns home to her adoptive brother in the Hidden Leaf. With her, she...
172K 6.5K 42
๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’”๐’–๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ โš ๏ธdepression trigger warning! Beware, dont read if it will negatively impact...
134K 5.1K 21
"๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ข!" โ•ฐโ”ˆ โžค various! naruto x fem!reader โ•ญโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ โ‹†...