TouchDown- book one The Bradf...

By lyonmom

Every girl needs their world to be rocked at least once. While Aiden Bradford believes he has everything he's... More

Prologue
Character Information
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Book two of The Bradford Series
The family tree

Chapter 30

5.7K 208 25
By lyonmom

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 30

Hunter

I messed up, big time. Dad is furious that I didn't stay with Riley at the dorm. He wants to keep us far away from the stress and drama of what's happening with Adam. There's really no way of doing that. Aiden is as close to me as my twin brothers. We grew up together many times in the same house. There's no way to keep me out of this.

It doesn't matter though. It's in dad's nature to protect us. Sometimes even from the family. I don't think I've ever seen him this mad. I know dad has a temper, everyone has seen it or heard about it at one point or another. But when dad's worried on top of being pissed off, it's beyond measure.

We didn't do as he wanted and now he feels we've put ourselves and Riley in danger. I don't think any of us believe that Adam could be violent but then none of us thought he would steal, lie and cheat, the company or the family, out of millions of dollars. I'm not sure we know the full extent of his actions. I don't believe we ever will.

Dad is livid with me, with Adam and the situation. He got a call from Jim, who had contacted the CFO to run a financial audit. We need to know the full extent of the damage Adam has caused. Jim was informed immediately that it was already done at Georgia's request a month ago. Then proceeded to give him the bad news and told him that he hadn't gotten the chance to give Georgia the information.

Millions are missing, the audit states Adam received reimbursements for travel he never made, equipment he never purchased, property he never bought. No one bothered to questioned him because he was in charge. So he got away with killing the company and said nothing to the family. The board of directors have removed him from his position as instructed but the damage has been done.

The Segler's, Matt, Jake and Tyler have all insisted they want to help. By investing in the company, they can supply the necessary funds to get it in the black again and get stock in the company. By selling off a few pieces of the pie, we can make sure no one can do this again. Dad, Cade, Lance and Derrick have taken some of their own personal funds to invest back in as well. The company will survive, the family will move forward but at what cost?

Dad is carrying a heavy load on his shoulders between Grandma's power of attorney, the company and dealing with Adam's screw ups. I didn't help matters by leaving Riley alone. At the time I believed Adam was in custody. I wouldn't have put her in a compromised position on purpose. I own my mistakes and this was a big one.

I left Riley alone before I was instructed to stay put. Dad ripped my ass inside out for being stupid. Not that he called me stupid, he wouldn't do that, but I understood his point loud and clear. It was an idiotic mistake and if anything happens to Riley, I'll blame myself.

Wyatt has stayed here with me. He even promised dad that I wouldn't leave his sight. It's a good thing dad likes Wyatt and trusts him or Wyatt would be banned from my life. That would make things harder on me since I would really like this fake relationship we have going for Grandma's sake to be real.

Dad, Matt and Cade have been on the hunt for Adam. No one has seen him, no one can find him. And for the last half hour we've been trying to reach Riley but she's not answering. I've got that steady twisting in my stomach telling me something isn't right.

Dad is now huddled up with the other adults forming a plan. Even the Segler's are helping us out. We know Adam needs to be found before he leaves the country. He would run too, the big coward. We know he has the means and the ability to walk away from us without a fleeting conscience thought.

"Why didn't you stay with her?" Wyatt quietly questions me. My eyes stay on the men in the corner of the waiting room. "Hunter, Adam isn't thinking straight, he's not putting the family, the company first. Why would you do this?"

Dragging my eyes away from my dad I looked at Wyatt and saw genuine concern looking back at me. I'm grateful I've got him to lean on. There's a reason why I've had a crush on him since forever. He's a friend definitely but more, he cares. He's willing to listen without getting angry and accusing me. I feel like he respects me, that means a lot.

"I didn't know he got out. By the time Dad reached me, I was already here. Don't you think I'm kicking myself for leaving Riley? I can't get an answer from her. Not even her voicemail is answering now." That doesn't surprise me. We've all been leaving her and Aiden messages. Their message boxes must be full.

"Let's just hope Aiden has been able to find his dad. I think he's the only one who can reason with him right now." Wyatt wraps his arm around my shoulder and rubs the chill out of my arms.

The feel of that strong arm holding me warms me up. I can literally feel the heat spread from where his hand makes contact with my skin and out down my arm, through my shoulder and down, down to spark a flame in my core.

My mind has left the current problem and has focused on keeping myself in control instead of crawling into Wyatt's lap and doing what I'm itching to do. How would he react if I took the bull by the horns and ravaged him? Would he respond in kind or push me away?

I don't think I've got the guts to even try. My mind keeps right on cruising in the wrong direction and I've lost track of the conversation. I see Wyatt's lips moving and all I can do is wonder how those lips would feel working their way over my body.

"Hunter? Hey, I lost you there." His hand cups my cheek as he leans his face closer to mine.

Is he going to kiss me?

"I know you're worried, I am too. Aiden will straighten his dad out. He won't let Riley get hurt." Wyatt assures me then kisses my forehead. Not exactly what I had in mind.

"I don't think anyone can reason with him. After all that he's done, do you really think he's stable?" I've never seen anyone go off the deep end like this.

Dad said this was like Granddad all over again but I don't remember that. I've heard the stories from Dad, from Mama. Grandma refuses to think about him. She says she got the best part of Grandpa in her children. That's all that matters to her, her family. Grandma is wonderful that way.

"Aiden's his son, his blood, Adam has to think about that. He has to put his family first. That's what Georgia instilled in each of you. I've never seen a family as dedicated to each other as yours." Wyatt tries to comfort me with a fact I know is completely true. "Aiden will find him and fix this. Your cousin can do anything he puts his mind to."

He's right there. Aiden is just like my dad. He's willing to hurdle every obstacle to keep those he cares about safe and happy. Maybe that's why I have absolute faith in him. I blindly trust my dad and I feel the same way with Aiden.

Mom and Grace emerge from Grandma's room and seeing the men gathered in the corner, talking animatedly about what they are planning,  they head straight to dad for information. Grace places one hand over her chest the other grasps mom's arm. Mom looks over at us and I shift uncomfortably under her gaze.

I'm so in trouble.

All I can do is watch mom's face go pale. Dad is quietly telling them what we already know. Dad's hands are waving and then pointing towards me as Grace looks over now too. Shit, this is bad. Sinking deeper into the chair I try to hide but know I can't. I know he's telling mom my involvement in the situation when she frowns over at me.

She's calmer than I expected as her eyes dart back to dad's. Mom's hands go to his face, holding him in place as she kisses him. If anyone can calm him down enough to think clearly and take charge, it's her. Dad often referred to mom as his rock, his guiding light, his conscience and heart. I can see what he means by that now.

Nodding as she speaks, I see dad nodding with her. Whatever she's saying he's listening to her. Then she leaves him to do whatever it is they're doing and heads directly over to us. Mom sits down next to me, her hand taking mine and gives it a squeeze. She's always had a cool head in a crisis.

"You should have told us you were leaving the dorm." Mom is quietly seething. "You worried your dad, big time."

"I wanted to help. I came here to help. Riley was studying, she probably still is." I know I messed up but I had good intentions. "If I had known Adam wasn't in custody I would have insisted she come with us. I didn't mean to put in danger, mom. I thought she would be okay there."

"And now we know Aiden went to the dorm to see Riley and with Adam out, he's going to head straight for the problem that opened this particular can of worms." Mom makes sense. He's going to deal with where the problem for him began, Riley and Aiden.

"I didn't know he got out." I mutter again knowing it makes no difference now.

"Dad knows that but fear comes through as anger for him. You know, Hunter, he loves Aiden as if he's his own child. Blake has always treated Aiden as his own. Thinking Adam is going to do something to him, to Riley, it's got him really worried. I think Adam is hurt and angry, jealous definitely knowing his son sees Blake as more of a father figure than himself. It's messed up."

I can see her point. Dad stepped up as a father for Aiden when Adam stepped away from the family. He stood up for Chloe during the fights, he taught Aiden to play football, he was even there when Aiden thought he got a girl pregnant. Dad helped him through it all and Adam didn't know a thing.

Adam sucks as a father and I can't help but be glad dad was there for Aiden.

"They're going to call the police, get reinforcements in to not only find Adam but Riley and Aiden. Starting at the dorm. I need your key, baby. We're heading there now. I want you to stay put. You and Wyatt are to keep Grandma occupied while we fix this." Mom held out her hand for my keys. It wasn't like I was planning on going anywhere anyway.

Pulling out my keys, I hand them over and hope I'm not in trouble with her too. Mom is so much a mixture of both my grandmother's, from both sides of the family. She hides her temper well in times like this and it's not until after the crisis has passed that we find out just how angry she was.

"Mama, we didn't know Uncle Adam was out. I never would have put Riley in danger if I thought he was going to get out." I look into those familiar empathetic eyes and I know she believes me.

"I know that. So does your daddy. He's worried and scared for Aiden and Riley. Just do what I ask and stay put. Wyatt, you have my permission to tie her up and toss her over your shoulder to keep her safe. Got it?" Mom's eyes twinkled with something close to mischief just like Grandma's does when she implies a hidden meaning.

Does she know I have feelings for Wyatt?

"Don't worry Mrs B., I'll pin her down and make sure she does just that." Wyatt really isn't helping the situation here.

"You know I don't think I need to be kidnapped or tied up to follow directions." Turning to look right into Wyatt's bright blue eyes I see mom's mischief echoing. "And you seem to have forgotten about the last time you tried to pin me down. I kicked your ass. Do I have to demonstrate?"

Wyatt's eyes became amusingly large at the implications of my words. Mom chuckled to herself and patted Wyatt's leg in understanding his sudden embarrassment. Even the tips of his ears have gone a deep red.

"Leave your dad to me, honey." Mom stood and looked over her shoulder as the men began to disperse. "Gotta go. Remember Hunter, keep Grandma safe."

"We will, Mama. I promise." Hugging her goodbye she joined dad and Cade before they headed out.

I got lucky in having the parents I have. I might get in trouble with them from time to time but I always know they will listen to me without judgement to my reasons. I know not everyone is as lucky as I am. Wyatt has another set of great parents. They gave him a good foundation to build his life on. Bailey and Dillon are so much like my parents. I think that's why we get along so well.

"Come on, let's do our little show for Georgia and see if she buys it." Wyatt held his hand out for me to take as he stood up.

Looking from his hand up to the smirk on his face I give him a questioning glare but take his hand. If Wyatt only knew that this wasn't an act for me I wonder how he'd take it? I know he's never had a serious relationship with any girl at school but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

Sooner or later he's going to want to get interested in someone. Sooner or later I'm going to get my heart broken and have to accept I'm only his friend. I hate it, but that's reality. There's nothing I can do to change the way he sees me.

Taking his hand, I give Wyatt my thousand watt smile and we head into our biggest test. Georgia Bradford is one of the smartest women I know. We are trying to pull a fast one on her and I have no idea if she'll buy it. She knows everything that happens with her family, we're crazy to think we can fool her.

Here goes nothing

Grandma isn't resting. She's got a laptop on her little rolling table. Her glasses are resting precariously on the top of her nose and the frown on her face, the heat in her eyes tell me she's not happy with what she's found.

"Well hello my little pumpkin! Come sit with me. Wyatt, bring another chair over. I have some questions for you and I expect some straight answers." Her eyes never leave her screen as we do as we're told.

"Mama said you were resting." I peek at the screen and see it's the financial audit she had requested. Oh boy.

"What your parents don't know won't hurt them. Now tell me where are Aiden and Riley?" Her eyes pin me in place and I feel Wyatt take my hand in support giving it a gentle squeeze.

Grandma's eyes drop to our joined hands and narrow in on the picture in front of her. "Uh huh. I see. Hunter dear, I love you, you know that. All my grandchildren are precious to me. Now I'm going to fill in some blanks that your parents are trying to keep from me. I expect they think it's for my own good but you're mine sweetie. You know not knowing is much worse."

Crap I should have just sat outside the door to keep her out of trouble. "Dad is going to get them now. Everything is going to be fine, Grandma."

"I'll be the judge about that. Let's see if I have all the facts, shall we? Your uncle has gotten his way and is out of jail, right?" Oh no, she already knows that? "By your silence I'll take it as a yes. You're here and Riley isn't so she's at the dorm alone."

"Grandma I would never..." The simple lift of her hand stop my explanation.

"Aiden went to her in fear his father would search her out. His big plan got screwed so Adam is reaching to get his ass out of trouble." She's too Damn smart for her own good.

"Blake and Cade are going to make sure everything is okay. They won't let Adam hurt Riley or Aiden." Wyatt confirms everything with that.

"And you two are what? Charged with keeping me from getting involved? Ha! No offense kiddos but it takes more than this to keep me down." Tossing the covers back, Grandma pushes herself up, and drops her legs over the side of the bed.

"What are you doing? Grandma, you need to stay in bed." I remind her but she's already on her feet and shuffling to the little closet where her belongings are stashed.

I'm going to be in so much trouble for this

"Honey bunch, you can either come with me and keep your word to your daddy to watch me or stay here and enjoy my lunch when it's delivered. I'm not afraid of my son. I'm not going to let him get away with what he's done. Adam betrayed not just me but this family and everyone employed at BE." Grabbing her clothes she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

"We can't let her just walk out of here." Wyatt whispers so Grandma can't hear him.

"And what do you suggest we do to stop her? You want to tie her to the bed? Knowing Grandma she'll turn it around and we'll be the ones tied up." I'm not joking either. She is one spry and feisty lady. "We have to go with her. At least then she's not confronting Adam alone. I can't imagine him hurting his own mother."

"He already has, Hunter. All of this is on Adam's shoulders. He's responsible for all that's happened." Wyatt is right. Adam has hurt Grandma in ways none of us can understand.

"Alrighty boys and girls, let's hit the road. On the way you can explain to me why you think you can fake a relationship to get out of bringing dates to my parties." Grandma announced as she strolled out of the room and headed for the elevator with the two of us rushing to keep up.

Aiden

"You better not have hurt her." I growled, pushing him away from Riley's still body.

Shoving him hard towards the door when he grabbed for my arm, I yanked out of his grip and glare as I fell to my knees. Scooting myself across the floor to kneel beside her, I brush her dark hair from her face.

She hit her head so hard I heard the crack of bone against the tile. Gently, so gently I rolled her to her back and saw the red splotch marking her beautiful face. Touching her cheeks and letting my thumb run down to feel her pulse, still strong, steady but her eyes are closed.

"Riley, come on baby, open your eyes for me." I whisper searching for blood, bumps or anything like that, that would indicate an internal injury.

"Leave her be Aiden and let's go. We have a business to save." Adam stood holding the front door open waiting for me.

He actually believes I'm going to just walk away from her. He thinks I'll leave her, hurt, unconscious and go do his bidding. He's a lunatic if he believes that. I won't help him do anything but rot in jail for this.

"Aiden! The best thing you can do for the girl now is let her go. You'll only hurt her more when you walk away. She will never make you happy. You will spend your life miserable trying to convince yourself that she is. Trust me son, this is for the best for both of you." He actually believes he's helping me.

It's bullshit. Every word out of his mouth is everything I've feared. Blake convinced me we could make our relationship work. I've seen it up close and personal with Blake and Emma. As long as we trust each other and are honest we can make it.

"If she's seriously hurt, I'll make you pay." My eyes slowly leave Riley's face to look up at him.

The casual way he shrugs off my threat only infuriates me more. "She's not worth all this, Aiden. You've got the perfect partner in Leighton. Let's get back to reality and let this fantasy go. If it makes you feel better, we'll pay for the rest of her college expenses provided she changes schools. ASU has a decent business program for her kind."

"Her kind?" Getting to my feet, I step over Riley and face this man I don't recognize anymore. "Who do you think you are? You think you can buy people just so you get your way? You have no regard for what I want, or our feelings for each other. You push this plan, I promise you our relationship as father and son is done! I don't want anything to do with you."

Dad sighs and moves to the breakfast bar and sits on the end stool. His frustration with me is clear on his face. Dad doesn't like to be cornered. He doesn't accept that I'm not going to do what he wants. I know he doesn't believe I'll walk away from him.

"You have been brought up privileged, Aiden. You don't know what it's like to not have everything you want. If you cut me off, I will do the same to you. Not a dime of your inheritance will you get if you don't help me fix this." He seems to think I'm worried about money.

Really?

Tilting my head, I keep my distance from him. He's not laying a finger on either of us. "I don't give a rat's ass about your fucking money. I don't want anything from you. Nothing! You can't threaten me, there's nothing you have that I want. You've lost, you son of a bitch. You've lost me, mom and the rest of the family.  The only thing you've got left is that cold money you've stolen from Grandma and your slut of a mistress. Yeah, I've known for years now that you're cheating on mom. I'm not the stupid kid you take me for."

Blocking him from getting anywhere near Riley again. I flex every muscle in my arms and chest. I'm ready if he comes after either of us. My dad is in good shape but I'm in better. I know I can wipe the floor with him.

"We can be the heroes, Aiden. Isn't that what you've always wanted? To be seen as a hero. We can save the family from bankruptcy, we can keep the company from going under. Everything can be ours. As father and son, we can run BE to be the biggest and best in the world." He's lost his fucking mind. I swear to God. he's lost it.

"I don't want that. I won't sacrifice my family for money. You don't secure a future by ruining lives! My life, Riley's, the rest of the family, they aren't your lives to play with. I don't want BE, not anytime soon. I'm a quarterback and I'll get drafted and I'll make my mark my way, just like Uncle Blake, but I'll never be not you." Hearing feet pounding down the hall I know the cavalry has arrived.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I wait with a slight lift of my eyebrows as Blake and Beckett, Emma and Cade rush in the door. Blake eyes dad and I, then sees Riley laying on the floor. He utters a muted curse and Emma pushes through us to get to Riley.

"Good God! Riley!?" Emma cries as she cradles Riley's head in her lap.

"You're real tough, aren't you? Knocking around a kid? A young girl who's done nothing to you! You put our mother in the hospital, you son of a bitch!" Blake paces over and pushes dad off the stool. "Let's see how long you last taking on someone your own size."

Emma swears under her breath as Riley's eyes open. Helping her sit up, Emma keeps her attention on my girl but I know she's itching to speak her piece too. All of us want to take a bite out of dad's hide. Riley looks up at me and I reach down to take her hand. Holding it firmly in mine and looking straight at dad to make my point clear.

"Aiden, get her to the sofa and I'll take a look at the damage." Emma and I guide Riley to her feet and to the long soft couch. "How's your head, honey? Seeing two of anything, pain ringing in your ears?"

"A little headache maybe but that's it. Aiden?" She's confused about what happened. She was out for a good chunk of the conversation.

Running my hand over the top of her head and down her back, I frown thinking about what could have happened if I hadn't gotten here when I did. Am I really doing what's best for her? Could dad be right and the constant spotlight would do more harm than good? I don't want to do anything to hurt Riley. I won't push her but if my life is too much for her, I'll accept it. I'll hate it but I'll accept it.

"This is over now!" At the sound of Grandma's voice, all of us jumped and jerked to attention. My very pissed off Grandma walks into the middle of the group looking each of them in the eyes. "Blake honey, pick up Adam and set him in that chair."

"Ma? You're supposed to be in the hospital. What are you doing here?" Blake hauls dad to his feet none to gently and pushes him at the chair. His eyes track over to the door where Wyatt and Hunter stood guiltily looking away from his pissed off stare.

"Riley! Oh my God! What happened?" Hunter hurried over and with Emma on one side and Hunter on the other they began checking her over.

"I thought I told you to watch her!?" Blake growled at Wyatt.

"Now Blake, leave the boy be. He did exactly what you told him to do. I haven't left his sight. My security team did a wonderful job protecting me." Grandma smiles over at the girls. "Riley, honey, I hope you're alright. My family owes you quite an apology I expect. Starting with my eldest. Adam, don't you have something to say?" Dad looked down at Grandma then snapped his eyes hard at Riley. His expression says it all. He feels like she was asking him to give his left arm for Riley.

Before Adam could say a word, the police arrived. Beckett and Cade gave their statements explaining what happened and then seeing Riley is hurt they took her and my statements. Grandma refused to answer dad's request for a lawyer, she wouldn't even look at him, she was so angry with him. I've never seen her this pissed off.

As the cops cuffed dad and read him his rights, dad argued, made demands and really made it so much worse on himself than it needed to be. I stood next to Blake with Riley pressed to my side. Emma and Grandma stood with us, a solid unit against my dad.

"Aiden! I mean it, boy! You're going to ruin your life if you keep her! She might be good in bed but it's all an act. Once her claws are into your bank account that's it, she'll dry right up like your mother did!" His words were ugly and mean, crude and demeaning. Nothing I want to have in my life.

"You're wrong." On the outside I looked calm but inside I was screaming angry, hurt and disappointed in this miserable excuse of a human being. "You're going to pay for what you've done to this family. For what you've done to Riley. I'll make sure of it."

"I'll pay but Aiden you won't always have that slut to hide behind!" He cursed as they pushed him out the door. "Mark my words, boy, she'll turn on you too."

"You won't be getting out to cause anymore damage. I'll make sure of it!" Blake walks away following the officers to the door.

"You think you're so much better than I am! You've done your share of screwing this family all because you had to fucking play football!" Adam yells over his shoulder to him. "Dad knew exactly what Emma would do to you."

"I am better in every fucking way, brother. I never would do what you did. But you know what? I'm gonna be right there to be sure you'll never do it again." Blake watched dad as Cade's hand fell to his shoulder in support, Beck joined him on the other side.

Solidarity at its best.

"Who was he calling a slut?" Grandma curiously asked, looking at each of us for the answer. "I can't see it being Riley. The poor girl is swamped with her classes. Emma has her handful with Drake Construction and the twins. Now me, I've got plenty of time on my hands now that I'm retired."

Blake and Beckett turned looking dumbfounded at that. "Really, Ma? Really?"

"Oh, don't be such a prude, Blake. It's not like I was a virgin when I married your father. Goodness, I had boys lined up for a chance with me." Grandma shrugged looking down her nose at him. "I was quite the catch."

"Still are Georgia. There's nobody who holds a candle to you." Beckett came over to kiss her forehead and nodded to me. "I need to get back to Moss Bluff. Someone wants another old building rehabbed."

"I'll be there as soon as this surgery is done. I want to see the finished product and I've got a yen for some time with the family there." Her face raises up for a kiss on her cheek. Patting his chest, Beckett heads for the door. Blake follows him with Cade while the three talk amongst themselves.

"Aiden, why don't you take Riley in to get some rest. I'm sure she's had enough of this family drama for a while." Georgia touched her face and sympathy rose in her eyes. "We're not all like Adam. I hope you'll give us another chance."

"Of course I will. Thank you for coming here. I'm sorry all this happened." Riley apologizes like she was responsible for dad's behavior.

"Nonsense, you don't have to apologize for a thing. I'll have to put together another party to show you how we do it the right way. A retirement party, I think." Winking at me she nudges us along and I guide Riley back to her room.

Helping her strip down I see the smudges of new bruises, blue and purple marks just beginning to color her arm, a red welt on her cheek. My father did that to her. He won't be coming near my girl again. I'll make sure of it.

Crawling into bed, I pulled the covers up over her and tucked her in like I would do for Bri's little one. Sitting on the edge of the bed I brush her hair away from her face.

"I thought he was going to hurt you. I know he did but I thought it would be worse." I've got so much I need to say to her.

"I'll be fine, Aiden. It's just a few bruises. Nothing permanent." She blows off my concern as if she's been hit before. I doubt it. Her dad would never raise a hand to her.

"I need to say something to you. Just give me a minute, okay? I'll let you sleep after I do. I'll go if you need me to." Riley nodded and waited for me to get my thoughts together. "He's wrong. I don't think you won't fit in because you already do. I don't believe that you will have second thoughts or that you just want my money. You won't even let me buy you popcorn."

"I like to pay my way." She interrupts me and shyly smiles.

"I love that about you. I love that you color code your notes for class. I love that you have to do everything in the same order so you don't forget a step. I love that you give me all the red M&Ms out of a bag, and that you have to sleep with one foot out of the covers to be comfortable." Smiling with a pretty shade of pink to her cheeks, I get to my point. "I just love you, Riley. Just you."

Please remember to vote comment and share if you are enjoying this book thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.2K 38
Short small high school romance Riley Smith. A ordinary teenage girl her mother has passed died to cancer. The only thing she has left is her Father...
4.2M 108K 55
Hoping for no distractions during her senior year of college, Ryan finds herself in a whirlwind romance following a one-night stand with the last per...
2M 58.5K 77
Emma's life takes an exciting turn when she moves back to her hometown. Certain circumstances cause her to run into the schools most notorious footba...
1.2M 27.3K 59
[18+] ENEMIES TO LOVERS SPORTS ROMANCE. °•°•°•° Hannah Walker doesn't trust anyone, especially men. They're manipulative and toxic - her lousy ex tau...