𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔...

By ItadoriSukuna18

A mysterious girl appears at the three first years and is seemingly connected with jujutsu world. No one know... More

Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ - 1
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs - 2
Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - 3
Dɪɴɴᴇʀ - 4
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ - 5
Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ - 6
Dᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ - 7
Sᴋɪʟʟғᴜʟ - 8
Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴠs Kʏᴏᴛᴏ - 9
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs - 10
Hᴇʀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ - 11
A ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ - 12
A sᴍᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ - 13
A ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 14
Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʀʏ sᴋʏ - 15
Cʟᴏsᴇʀ - 16
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇs - 17
Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs - 18
Nᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ - 19
Dᴇғᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ - 20
A ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴀᴄᴇ - 21
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs - 22
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ - 23
A ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ sᴇɴsᴇɪ - 24
Question note // Haikyuu crossover
Lᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ - 25
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Vᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ - 26
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ - 27
Question note// Sukuna
Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs - 28
Vs Aᴏʙᴀ Jᴏʜsᴀɪ - 29
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡɪɴ - 31
Nᴇᴡ ʀɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ - 32
Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ - 33
Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ// Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ [ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴇss ]
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 1
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 2
Tᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟs - 34
A sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ - 35

Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 30

2.3K 110 18
By ItadoriSukuna18

Soon they returned to the court, changing sides.

Their formation was different this time.

Y/n stood in the middle back and Fushiguro - #2 - stood in the middle front as he entered the game as a setter for the first few rotations.

"They changed the setters?" - Hinata asked.

"Yeah, I don't know why." - Kageyama returned.

"Maybe they want to change the pace?" - Sugawara suggested.

The two nodded.

"Is she going as a libero now?" - Oikawa asked confused.

"I guess so, since their two liberos are out." - Iwaizumi answered.

"Heh, a show off?" - The brunette said more in a questioning manner as he smirked.

"I wonder about the boy they put in, that #2." - Iwazumi looked at Fushiguro.

"He doesn't seem so intimidating. So probably they want a change of pace?" - Oikawa asked.

"Hmm, it's possible." - Iwaizumi supposed in agreement. - "But whatever it is, we must be careful."

The brunette nodded.

He was now serving.

Oikawa spun the ball in his hands. Then closed his eyes to concentrate and an intimidating aura surrounded him as he opened them.

"T-the Great King returned!" - Hinata exclaimed.

Once the signal was given, Oikawa threw the ball high in the air, made a few steps then jumped. He hit the ball with great strength as it flew over the court in unnoticeable speed.

Y/n caught a quick glimpse of it as the ball was about to lend next to her.

She quickly moved and received perfectly, sending the ball straight to Fushiguro.

'She was able to receive it?!' - Oikawa thought to himself amazed.

Fushiguro tossed the volleyball to Toudou who hit it, sending it to their libero, who received the ball, falling down from the impact, sending it back to their setter.

Iwaizumi and Matsukawa jumped at the same time in both sides of the net.

Toudou and Y/n had already switched places.

The boy received the spike from Iwaizumi and sent the ball flying over the second line.

Y/n jumped from behind the line which amazed everyone.

Maki, Fushiguro and Itadori were already in the air.

Y/n tossed the ball to Fushiguro who slammed it down the net, scoring a point.

"You did it!" - Kugisaki shouted.

"Did it? Has she never done it before?" - Sawamura asked.

"She has never played volleyball before." - Gojou began. - "She said she wanted to try it, that's why we joined Megumi."

Karasuno members watched with wide eyes.

"Is she the only one who has never played before?" - Sugawara asked.

"Yuuji was the only one who said he knew how to play a bit." - The teacher answered.

"Eh? But the way they are playing is amazing." - Asahi commented.

"I know right!" - Gojou said excitedly. - "Most of them are my students after all." - He laughed then quickly changed his expression as a soft smile appeared on his face while following their game.

"Eh? You are their teacher?" - Yamaguchi asked surprised.

"Aren't you their coach?" - Sawamura asked.

"Nope~ I think not just captain, but also their coach, is Kanako." - He said with a soft voice.

Karasuno's team members as well as few other surrounding teams watched in disbelief.

"So she is like their whole team?" - Akaashi asked.

Gojou nodded. - "From their first practice games this morning, I understood she was doing perfectly in every position."

"E-every position?!" - Bokuto yelled.

The teacher nodded proudly.

"No way!" - Most of them exclaimed in the same time.

"So she turns out to be their "everything"?" - Kuroo asked, following Jujutsu Tech's game.

"Yeah, I can say everyone trusts her a lot. Especially the first years." - He said, not parting his gaze from Y/n.

"She sure is skillful." - Kageyama commented.

"Ah, she is." - Gojou confirmed. - "And a lot more." - His look softened as he followed her fluent game so far.

Everyone watched their game.

The second set finished with 25-19 for Jujutsu Tech's team.

"I-impossible." - The players watched in awe.

"Yay!" - Itadori and Kugisaki hugged Y/n tightly as they won the second set.

"Don't forget we have one more!" - Maki said.

The two nodded but still laughed from happiness as they held Y/n in their arms.

A soft smile crept on the girl's face.

They walked over to the bench and Mai and Nishimiya gave them water bottles and towels.

"You are so amazing, Kanako!" - Hinata jumped around her.

She gave him a soft smile.

"Who would guess such a goddess will be playing so great!" - Nishinoya, Tanaka and Yamamoto cried as they admired Y/n.

"I know right!" - Itadori agreed with them.

"Well, it's no wonder. As you said, she is a goddess." - Kugisaki said with a soft smile.

"She is a goddess?!" - The trio's jaws dropped to the floor.

Everyone laughed.

"She isn't but she is equivalent to one." - Maki exclaimed.

The rest nodded.

"Isn't this a little bit too much?" - Y/n asked in a blank tone.

"I think it suits you." - Gojou said happily.

The girl just sighed.

"I feel like suffocating." - She commented.

"Eh?" - The players around tilted their heads.

"I hate small spaces and big groups of people." - She explained.

Everyone pulled away from her.

"So you have claustrophobia?" - Toudou asked.

"More like, just hate people." - She said calmly.

The said shocked all of them, especially those from Jujutsu Tech.

"But you never treated us badly, Kanako." - Itadori said in a saddened tone.

"I didn't say I hate everyone." - She added.

"Then you love us?!" - Kugisaki asked.

The girl nodded with a soft smile.

"Yay~ My precious student loves me~" - Gojou exclaimed, clapping his hands in front of his chest with a happy look on his face.

"I wasn't talking about you." - Y/n said with a blank expression.

The teacher was now crouching in the corner, hugging his knees and sobbing.

Jujutsu Tech's students sighed at the sight of him.

"Is he okay?" - Hinata asked concerned.

"Yeah, don't worry." - Maki reassured him.

"He is always like this." - Kugisaki added with annoyance.

"I can't believe you have such a childish man as a teacher." - Tsukishima snickered.

"Tsukishima Kei!" - Sawamura and Sugawara yelled at him.

"And I can't believe how they got such a salty person like you." - Y/n said, making everyone widen their eyes.

"Oh no..." - Most of Jujutsu Tech students had worried expressions as they knew Y/n was pissed off.

"What are you doing? Eating salt every day? You can join Mai-senpai if you want. You will be the salt to her lemonade." - She said, causing most of the players to burst out laughing.

"W-what is she made of?!" - Tanaka asked, trying to catch his breath.

"Tch." - Tsukishima and Mai glared at her.

"But, to be honest, I prefer Mai. At least she isn't as stubborn as you are. Seems like you are quite the piss off-er." - Y/n then added, making some widen their eyes and other kept on laughing.

"How can you be so sure?" - Tsukishima asked, trying to provoke her and win over her suggestions.

"Easy. Your captains don't look like people who would just yell at someone for everything." - She explained, making everyone in Karasuno widen their eyes.

"You are a good reader, Kanako." - Sugawara commented.

The girl nodded. - "This saved me a lot. And I'd suggest you to take example from your senpais. Or rather, don't even try anything." - Y/n said coldly then walked away from them.

"That was harsh." - Tanaka commented.

Nishinoya followed with a nod.

The three first years as well as most of the other students and Gojou watched her with worry.

"Tch." - Tsukishima walked out annoyed.

"T-Tsukki!" - Yamaguchi tried to stop him.

"Shut up!" - He yelled as he left.

"Tch. He shouldn't have annoyed her!" - Kugisaki pointed out annoyed.

"But there was no need for her to go so harsh on him." - Akaashi said concerned.

"But he was clearly rude and she just tried to protect us!" - Itadori tried to defense Y/n.

"Still it's not right!" - Yaku said, crossing his arms.

Gojou sighed. - "She can be short-tempered but she is really kind." - He explained.

"Yeah, especially when it comes to her friends!" - Itadori added.

"Although, she was really worried about Mai back then. So I guess it depends on the way you behave with her." - Toudou said, lowering his head.

"What do you mean?" - Maki asked.

Their conversation caught the Zenin's attention.

"She looked really worried that day and ran as fast as possible to help her." - He explained.

"Help her?" - Kuroo asked.

"A-ah, s-she was surrounded by a few boys." - Panda tried to cover for Toudou.

"It's still really strange that the panda is talking." - Some whispered.

"And I heard Kanako ran after her!" - Miwa added.

"Oh, she really is kind-hearted." - Sawamura commented.

Everyone sighed then glared at Toudou.

He rubbed the back of his head nervously.

Mai stood with widened eyes then quickly ran off to find Y/n.

"What has gotten into her?" - Maki asked confused.

"I think she just understood something she never expected." - Gojou said, smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 7.7K 81
Although you were a typical human, you were born with an incredible power - it only took a chance encounter for you to finally understand your abilit...
105K 2.1K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
21.3K 490 24
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
199K 5.2K 21
Saturo Gojo seemed unstoppable, the Special Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer that no man could affect, that was until he tells Megumi about his one weakness: Y...