The Archbishop of Nazarick

By Aleiisekai

Y/N Get's Isekai'd into the New World With Nazarick oh and by the way you have the Witches Authorities from... More

Bio/Info
Prologue / Chapter 1
Chapter 2 "The Black Scripture"
Chapter 3 "The Adventurer team Darkness"
Chapter 4 "The Archbishop of Sin"
Chapter 5 "The Unexpected Becomes Real"
Chapter 6 "A True Vampire"
Chapter 7 "From Enemies to Ally's"
Chapter 8 "A Visit to The Theocracy"
Chapter 9 "Sin VS Certain Death"
Chapter 10 "A Day in a life of a Ruler"
Chapter 11 "The Cardinal Of Sin"
Chapter 12 "Sin and the Emperor"
Chapter 13 "Sin and the Emperor" Part 2
Chapter 14 "Meeting [Sloth] & [Wrath]"
Chapter 15 "Prime Minister of the Sorcerer Kingdom"
- End of Arc 1 / Start of Arc 2 -
Chapter 16 "The Moderate Faction" Arc 2
Chapter 17 "Nazarick, Tea and Beautie" Arc 2
Chapter 18 "Ladys Talk" Arc 2
Chapter 19 "The Envious Sword Saint's Life" Arc 2
Chapter 21 "Regulus VS Reinhard" Arc 2
Chapter 22 "Aftermath"
Chapter 23 "Carne Village and The Elves"
Chapter 24 "The Elven Kingdom"
Chapter 25 "The King and Queen"
Extra Chapter "A Bed Worthy of a Royal" (Lemon)
Chapter 26 "Kattse Plains: Empire's Preparation's"
Chapter 27 "Kattse Plains: Kingdom's Preparations"
Chapter 28 "A 'loli's' Burden And The Dissatisfaction of Greed"
Chapter 29 | Part 1 "Kattse Plain's, Undead, Empire, Re-Estize, Hakugei."
Chapter 29 | Part 2 "Kattse Plain's, Undead, Empire, Re-Estize, Hakugei."
Chapter 30 "The Black & White Terror."

Chapter 20 "Reunion" Arc 2

3.7K 100 43
By Aleiisekai

AN: Sorry for the late update.

Envy: You sure cam a long way Bishop-Regulus

Y/n: I Sure did Envy-San

Envy: Hmm The only one who could put you here is Pandora-San, Well I guess you two always were close, I do wonder tho how did Pandora know to which world to transport you too.

Y/n: Huh, I think your confused..

Envy: What do you mean?

Y/n: First it wasn't only pandora, actually all of the witches are here.

Envy: What?!? B-But I was sure I sealed them!

Y/n: Well from what I know is that Pandora-Sama saved them.

Reinhard: Damn that Vainglory's Bitc& how dare she interject into Sattela-Sama's Plans.

Suddenly after Reinhard finished his sentence and Envy was about to add something, The air around them was filled with a strong bloodlust, no matter who it was the Witch of Envy, The Sword Saint, The oThere Archbishops everyone in the BackYard and the mansion are could feel it.

Y/n: What did you just say? Because if I am correct which, I always am you just insulted Pandora-Sama, Didn't you? heh I do know for a fact , that is a Violation of a persons rights and not only Pandora-Sama's but mine too I ass a follower and an admirer of her's feel that My! Rights! have been violated and I would think of putting a blind eye on this if it was a mere accident in the heat of the moment. But you said what you meant and that just adds to the violation's, I mean if you think about it, It can be counted as a threat to Pandora-Sama and a threat to her is a threat to her subordinates in this case that would be ME! and with that you violate her personalitie and let be add to that by insulting on the of the witches of sin you insult all of the sins, now look at it more clearly you haven't just violated my rights! you violated the rights of the witches of Sin! meaning as one of the direct inhabitants of the sins it is a direct Threat to Me! and all of the bears of the Witches authorities, and the people that follow them, which would mean you just violated the rights of the entire WITH CULT! and you call your self a bearer of the Gospel? A Worshiper of the witch? a Believer in LOVE? Who the hell do you think you are to claim such a title as 'The Archbishop of Envy" When all you can do is violate the rights of everyone around you!

[AN: C'mon you can praise me. I wrote that rant in one go.]

Envy: Wait by the witches of sin, that means me!

Lye: Reinhard did you just insult the Witch Cult?

Betelgeuse: Reinhard! you dare to insult the GOSPEL? the TRUE GOSPEL! We should be worshiping it! is this the payment that you give back to the gospel??

Cappella: Oi if I understand correctly you just violated on of the most important feelings in this world and that would be LOVE!

Reinhard: Wait what hey guys why are you glaring at me like that C'mon its just regulus he's like that he just goes on rants about rights and makes stuff up!

Envy: wait if I actually use common sense for once and understand what he said he actually has a point and me being Envy it self and in coure I am one of the Sins and if you violated the sins meaning... Reinhard dear did you just insult me?

Reinhard stood in believe all he did was insult one person and this White haired Greed boi twisted his words so fuc&ing much that now one insult to one singular person turned out to be an insult to the entire organisation but whats more that they listed to him and what's even worse is that Envy has common sense for once and uses it- wait no a person can not be sane if they actually managed to listen to that rant I mean c'mon WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

In a matter of one Rant from the greed boi the tables have completely turned on Reinhard.

Reinhard: Hey guys did you forget that we came here to kill him?

Y/n: Are you threatening me alright now that is a-

??? & ???: No stop that's enough! The Author doesn't have the energy to go on another rant about your rights!

Y/n: Ok now who interrupted me huh-... Pandora-sama!, wait Echnida-Sama? Sekhmet-Sama? wait wait hold up all of the witches???

Envy: Ahh wait not now off all the time this could happen!

Suddenly The witch feel on her knew and starter hitting her head on the ground. but it all stopped in a matter of a few seconds.

Sattela: Ahh I am finally back.

Echinda: Sattela?

Sattela: Yes I finally managed to control Envy and well I am back.

Typhoon: Heyy Sattela! Your finally back!

She said that as she ran up to sattela and hugged her.

While this was happening everyone completely forgot their original objectives and were having a nice reunion in the end everyone was happy and the end.

...

Nice I finally finished

...

What?

...

Why are you still here?

...

Seriously what do want?

...

Oh yea I forgot about him.

...

Everyone had a good time.. well almost everyone one person I'm particular could not believe what was going on in fact he was so lost, confused , angry, frustrated, that he couldn't think straight he was just staring at the scene that was unfolding in-front of him.

Reinhard was beyond his feelings well by that I mean his feelings could no be described because yes I defiantly am not lazy-

---

Without any second thought Reinhard Pulled out a random blade and charged at Y/n. But of course it got rejected.

Y/n: Huh.. so you not only violate my rights once no.. NO you decide to blankly ATTACK ME! While I am having a reunion with Pandora-Sama! I don't even have the will to tell you just how much of my rights you just violate-

But Reinhard didn't let him finish as he takes out another blade from the group and throws it at regulus.

But as alway's it gets Rejected and Y/n just has a blank expression not being able to comprehend whats happening I mean not only did Reinhard trample of his rights to live and to freely express him self but he did it all over again!

Y/n Alright I had enough of you trampling on my rights!]

[AN: I am not good at writing fight scenes so bare with me]

As Reinhard was about to throw another sword at you, you use the authority of [Melancholy] on him.

[AN: Imagine Y/n instead of Hector, and Reinhard instead of Roswaal]

Y/n: Now that your on the ground-

But he stands up removes the dust from his dress and prepares to jump at you again.

Y/n: Urgh why can't you just comply and accept the punishment for breaking probably close to a dozen of my rights!

Reinhard: Hah I will not rest until I kill you!

Y/n: I'd like to see you try! I won't allow you to Violate anyones rights ever again I will now take away your rights and give you the punishment you deserve!

To be continued....

------------

AN: Cliffhanger haha... or not. don't worry ill try and post a new chapter tomorrow or soon I hope because its 1am and I am tired so yea cya tomorrow!

------

(If you see any errors please do point them out so I can fix them!)

This story is inspired by 'filip1500' and his fan fiction "The Archbishop of the Jura Tempest Federation"). (And a fan fiction by "SFK_15" 'Shouldn't I be in hell???')

Again thank you so much for reading and I will see you soon with a new Chapter!

This Chapter was published on 26/07/21.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 111K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
775K 36.5K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
415K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
191K 7.9K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...