Forced || Namjin

By bunnweb

When Jin parents passed away in a car accident, he had to take care of his younger brothers Jungkook and Jimi... More

Introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
Thank You
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
story update
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine(M)
Forced 2.0
fourty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
Epilogue

twenty-eight

791 40 0
By bunnweb

No One POV
Before coming with his brothers Taehyung gave Jungkook a phone to face time him.

He really his omega and baby.
Meanwhile Jin woke up to see him hugging his alpha same with Jimin tho with Hoseok and Yoongi.

They are heading home today after his parents called them.
Jimin and Jin didn't questioned them about what happened yesterday so the whole ride was quiet.

When they arrived back Namjoon told his driver to bring everyone to their manison.

Infront of the manison was Mr Kim and Mrs Kim who were waiting for their children.

Mrs Kim hugged everyone before telling everyone to be in the living room.
Jungkook also lived with them when Taehyung was going on the trip.

Taehyung immediately hugged him and kissed him before following him upstairs to kiss their baby Taegguk.

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim talked about stuff with Yoongi and Namjoon while Jin and Jimin were eating their food.

They were glad that they are back to see everything ok again.

What they didn't know tho was that Chanyeol was watching them the whole trip.

____________________________________
You probably miss me, haven't updated for a week and I kept this chapter unpublished for a whole week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.8K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
645K 32.4K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
218K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
263K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...