SINGLE MOTHER

By koooooookieeeeeee

Lisa and Jungkook had a good relationship with each other. They were both in love with each other but one day... More

INTRODUCTION
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
65 (END)
EPILOGUE(part 1)
epilogue part 2

64

5.7K 231 131
By koooooookieeeeeee

Jungkook Pov

I was in the middle of work. Just typing on my laptop as always. I want to go home now.

I just took a sip of my coffee and I accidentally spill it over my table.

Jungkook; Shit...

I grab a tissue close to me and wipe it on my table. Guess what I heard a crash sound.

I look over and it was our family portrait and Lisa's picture on my table.

Seriously what is happening today?  Also, I need to buy another picture frame for that.

Those were my inspiration and the best shots I could get. It feels like I have bad luck today.

I just shake my head slowly and called someone to clean that up.

Another hour passed by and it was already lunchtime. Mingyu and I are having lunch in my office.

Jungkook; Hey did someone from home called like somi or mom?

Mingyu; No boss. Btw aunty cooks so deliciously. Somi is not home she said that she was at the mall shopping to inform you.

Jungkook; Yeah, I know. But that's suspicious. The kids should be calling me by now. Strange.

I heard Mingyu's phone ringing and it was one of my men in the house. He picked the phone up.

Mingyu;  Hello

Mingyu; Tell me the details. Ok, I'll tell him.

He looked worried now and I just raise my eyebrow at him.

Jungkook; What happened now.

I said gloomily at him and put a straw on the banana milk. I told a sip.

Mingyu; Boss, The Jeon house was attacked

I widen my eyes and stopped drinking banana milk.

Jungkook; Well how are they now

Mingyu; Boss, they were hit by his people and they just woke up and search the whole house. Your mother is still here but I'm afraid that your children and Ms. Lisa are gone.

I widen my eyes more as I heard that and stood up to go through the door but I can't open it. Is this locked?

I darken my eyes as I remember Lim Minhyeon you are starting the war now. It's now or never.

Live or die and I don't care what will happen to me.....As long as they are safe I'm satisfied with that.

Jungkook; Why is this lock now. Mingyu?

Mingyu; I didn't lock this before entering here. This can't be locked.

He also tried opening the door but he failed.

Shit shit shit. What am I gonna do now. I suddenly look and search for something.  There should be one thing that can open this.

I let out a card. It's my membership card for gaming. I have to do this. For....... Family.

I tried to slide through the door and for the 10th try I succeed in opening it.

5-minute crafts hacks.

Jungkook; Find her location now as soon as possible.

I said to Mingyu. I remember putting a tracker on her ring. You know what can happen. Now they are kidnapped.

I had to go home for now. My needs are in there and I have to make a plan for this situation

Lisa Pov

I just woke up in an abandoned warehouse and I don't why I'm here cause all I remember was someone cover my mouth with a handkerchief.

I don't know my location and very dark. This seems familiar. I don't know why.

I also couldn't move my hands were tied in a chair and my mouth has a handkerchief.

I never felt this brutal in my whole life. This situation is even worse than ever.

I saw someone walking going through me. It was...... Minhyeon. I widen my eyes as I saw him. I 

Minhyeon: So the news was true... You are alive.

His voice got me some chills. He had a deeper and scary voice.

Lisa: M-Minhye-on

I started stuttering due to being nervous in this kind of situation. He look at me in the eye and he smiled turning to a blank face.

He got closer to me and touch my hair and smell it. I back out and he shot a glare at me.

Minhyeon: Do you even know what happened to me after you faked your death and the whole time you were with Your ex Jeon Jungkook huh

He held my shoulders and started shaking it while I was close to crying.

Minhyeon: I loved you all the time, I give you everything you want, I became a father to the kids like you told me too and NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU EXCHANGE ME FOR !!!

He started shouting at me. I just closed my eyes while he was shouting.

Minhyeon: You are a traitor. All the things I did just so I could call you mine. You betrayed me with another man. It feels like you used me

Now this is were the park that I had enough. I open my eyes.

Lisa: I don't think I betray you nor not love you. I think you were describing yourself.

Minhyeon; What do you mean ?

He let go of my shoulders and he backed up a bit.

Lisa: I know you don't love me. I tried to love you but I can't. The time I tried I found out that..... You were just using me.

Time to turn the tables now. All the things I will say is true.

Lisa; You think I don't know that you were using me for money. You just want my body and my money after you get tired you will get rid of me. Also you think I didn't know you were cheating on me.

Minhyeon; How--

Lisa: Oh don't get me started with your disgusting I love yous. I didn't play with your feelings. You did... I believe at first that I you will change everything but I noticed those... Hickey of yours Everytime we have a date. I just ignore that because everything between us is.... Just force---

I stop talking as he slap me two times in the face. My face stings now. I just glare at him. I just let out a dark chuckle.

Minhyeon: Your talking to much. I always love you----

Lisa: Your love is a lie. It's always a lie. Talking about how the kids are brats. You  are so fake.

He let out a gun and started pointing it at me. I stop talking.

Minhyeon; You just cross your limits now Lisa. Before that... Bring them out.

Lisa; Am I crossing the line now. Well sorry, but it's true.

I received another slap from him

Lisa; I hate you

Minhyeon;  I hate you but my obsession makes me love you even more.

He started going around me.

Minhyeon; You became a bitch now. You are very different from the Lisa I know. After living with Jungkook you become bolder. Maybe this will be your weakness.

He said that and I saw one man coming with....My children. I widen my eyes as I saw them.

Lisa; You son of a bitch.

I whisper to myself. They were crying due to being terrified.

Soyeon; Mommy....*sobs* Mommy... I want appa...*sobs*

Jungkook POV

We finally reach our location thanks to Mingyu. Good thing I put a tracker on her promise ring that I gave her.

This place seems familiar. Am I just getting Deja Vu without any reason?

Jungkook; Everyone take cover we don't know where Minhyeon's men are hiding.

Outside of the warehouse were a lot of guards. I signal my other people to attack them like a ninja. We had a silent attack.

Other people started to split up like the plan we work on. I have 5 men with me.  Mingyu is not with me cause I have another plan just in case something will happen.

We enter the warehouse and I think it was on the second floor cause I heard noises. I peek through the wall and saw Lisa with bleeding lips and bruise on the cheeks while she was tied on a chair.

I know it's not time to attack yet, I just need the right timing.

Soyeon; Mommy....*sobs* Mommy... I want appa...*sobs*

Minhyeon; My princess Soyeonieee. Don't cry your mom will be alright. Your dad is just punishing him because she did something bad.

He talks sweetly and bitterly at the same time. This son of a bitch is a psychopath.

Jeonsan; You not our dad..... You are just a psychopath. My dad is nicer than you even though he did awful... No one can compare him to everybody cause .... He is my.... Father. Jeon Jungkook is my father... Not you

Minhyeon; You are a brat like your mother.  Is that what your father thought you?

Jeonsan; No, You did. My father teaches me some manners and how to be a gentleman.

Minhyeon; Why you little-

I shot one man from the back. This is where I make my entrance.

Jungkook; No one can hurt my son

I said without any emotions. I saw my kids closed their eyes cause I saw Jeonsan said something. That's good for them to do.

I saw Lisa looking helplessly while with a sad smile. It breaks my heart to see them like that but I have to be strong

Minhyeon; What a dramatic entrance you make Jeon Jungkook.

He shot a glare at me while putting the gun down.

Lisa POV

I saw Jungkook walking inside. I sadly smile at him, I guess he saw my red cheeks.

Minhyeon; What a dramatic entrance you make Jeon Jungkook. I thought you will never come.

He puts the gun down slowly and he was on hold.

Jungkook; I wouldn't go if it wasn't for my family.

He said while walking towards us. It was a 6-meter distance between us. Minhyeon was just glaring at him as he walks down toward.

Minhyeon; Family.... that used to be mine is that you were saying?

Jungkook; Nah, I made no me and Lisa made this family, not yours. Maybe in the future, my family will increase by 1-2? But I don't know cause you're blocking my way now.

Yo even in this situation he wants another mini-me or him. Just for real?

Minhyeon; Are you sure you can win this fight between us?

Jungkook; Hmmm well I may lose at first but I always win in the end.

Minhyeon; Well let's see who will win.

There were only few people here. Jungkook has 5 mens with him while Minhyeon has 3 mens. One in front of me and 2 mens were holding the kids.

Jungkook: you never get tired of this.

Jungkook just went to him and kick the gun high and he caught it. 

He grab Minhyeon from the arm to neck. Now Jungkook is pointing the gun at him while he was kinda choking him.

Jungkook; Any last words then ?

Minhyeon: Kill me and then they will die.

One man was slowly putting  out a gun making me gulp. I try to get rid of the tied rope from the back. I couldn't reach it.

Minhyeon: come on try and shoot me... She will die Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook look at me with wide eyes. I saw fear and anger in his eyes. It feels like I'm losing hope now. I'm still trying to reach the rope. It feels like he is going to give up.

While the tension between them is still heated and the guard is too stupid to know that I'm close to untying this rope.

Minhyeon bit him on the wrist making Jungkook lose his grip on him and on the gun. Guess what he had a knife with him.

I untied myself and decided to kick the men pointing the gun at me and caught the gun throwing it far away . Knock him out. Great thing someone though me self defense.

I saw Minhyeon almost got Jungkook stab. Gladly Jungkook avoided that.

I noticed That mens were slowly getting more least. Are we winning ?

Jungkook: Give up Minhyeon your losing.  You can't trick me I'm not dumb like you.

Jeonsan POV

Me and my sister were still closing our eyes. I don't want to see something unexpected from my dad. I peek through  and look from the back.

I saw uncle mingyu signal me to wait. I nodded and close my eyes again.

Soyeon; Oppa I'm scared what if something happened to mommy and daddy ?

I heard her whispering so I can only hear it. These 2 men were holding us so that we can't escape. Their hands were on our neck.

I heard some noises again. I know they are fighting and I don't want to watch it. Uncle mingyu is taking too long.

I tried to peek again and kinda saw my dad fighting Minhyeon. He had a good instinct.

I close my eyes and felt that I'm free when I heard a thud noise. I open my eyes saw uncle mingyu knock the men out.

Mingyu: Let's go before we get caught.

Me and my sister nodded before going away I saw the lying on the ground like he was sleeping. I kick him in the balls when I had a chance.

Jeonsan: You almost kill me with your bad odor. You stink hmp

I said to him whispering. We went away going away from the warehouse.

I hope mom and dad will make it out alive. I know they can hopefully.

We got out safely out of the warehouse. I saw aunt Somi going in running. Uncle mingyu left us here with the other guards and he went back.

A few minutes later.

BANG BANG*

I heard a gun triggered. Did someone just get shot ?

Jungkook POV

I just distracted Minhyeon for getting the kids to get out of the warehouse first. Lisa got successfully untied of the chair.

But bad thing is Minhyeon bit me on my wrist making me lose my grip.

Minhyeon: You forgot Jeon a Lim never dies.

He got a knife out great. He started to attack to me again. I quickly dodge his moves but he kick my leg making lose my balance and I got hit by the knife on my right arm and my left leg. The cut was  deep.

Lisa: Jungkook !!!

I heard her sayimg my name. I can't just give up like this. I saw Lisa was about to run away but Minhyeon pulled Lisa by her hair.

I widen my eyes and stood up. Minhyeon was holding Lisa by his arm. Almost choking Lisa.

Minhyeon: You know Jeon... Sometimes I take what is mine. But seems it seems like I want to take yours and kill it.

Jungkook: You son of a bitch.

I said to him while glaring at him. I saw from afar was very familiar. Wait isn't that Somi ?

I saw my sister silently walking towards us. She signal me to not be so suspicious.

Lisa POV

Here I am in Minhyeon's arms well close to death now. I can't move cause even I kick him or elbow knock him. One move I can die.

Jungkook was laying on the ground. He got deep cut on the right arm and left leg  when suddenly Minhyeon kick him on the leg.

Jungkook was trying to stand up but he failed.

I'm getting deja Vu now. This happen when I was just dreaming. Could this be the end.

Minhyeon: Well Jeon Jungkook your gonna lose now but say goodbye to Lisa first and--- ah

He stop speaking as he groan due to pain. I didn't felt that I was choking anymore. I look at the back of was Somi.

Somi hit him with the tip of the gun.

Lisa: Somi...

Somi: Yeah I'm here now let's go now police are coming here to arrest Minhyeon we should go now.

I nodded and I started to help Jungkook to walk. Gladly Mingyu came in to help me. He said he could do it.

Somi: Are you ok unnie.

We were about to Walk out and I nodded. I heard a sound that someone was touching something like gun or something. I look back and it was Minhyeon.

I widen my eyes as I saw him holding a gun that I threw earlier.

Minhyeon: Say goodbye Jeon Jungkook

Lisa: JUNGKOOK LOOK OUT.

I cover Jungkook. Thank you for sacrificing everything to me but now I want to take it back.

BANG BANG*

Jungkook: LISA !!!

I saw Jungkook widen his eyes. I landed on the cold floor . That's what I saw for the last time.

________________
Next chapter will be the last chapter followed by epilogue and a special chapter if I have time to write.

Don't forget to follow me and vote for this chapter bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
182K 5.8K 44
❝ who says nerds can't be beautiful? ❞ Lisa is a young girl who lost her parents at a very young age and was adopted by her close friend of her paren...
89.8K 3.9K 54
In people's view life as a globally famous korean idol like BTS and BLACKPINK are pure luck, only timely and successful. They think it's all about da...
43.5K 1.5K 19
β€’A married couple, that was on the verge of divorcing because of a young boy, but got a divorce because of a lot of things. Would they still get back...