Bonds

By gloomyblueberry

There were complaints about a baby crying in Aizawas patrol route so, naturally he went to sort it out. what... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Quirk details+other stuff (Necessary)
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
just tododeku stuff+others
Filler 1
sorryyy
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
I'll miss you

The one where it ends

1.1K 45 29
By gloomyblueberry

Izuku and Shoto founded their own agency and it was an overnight success. With so many resources at their fingertips being heroes became a lot easier for them. After 2 years of marriage they decided to have a kid, which they did, although maternity leave was really hard because Izuku kept sneaking around and doing hero work. Her mood swings were crazy too, she used to randomly activate obsidian and her coffee addiction shot through the roof. Their coffee machine freaking broke.

Shoto was subjected to most of her wrath which was sad because by the 4th month he broke. The only one who could handle Izuku was her dad and her papa, they gladly did too. Everyone helped in what little way they could, Mina would bring her baby clothes because seeing the tiny outfits always cheered Izuku up and the shoes, oh my God. The shoes

They were so tiny!

At the end of nine months a beautiful girl with Izuku's hair and Shoto's grey eyes. She was all they could ever ask for, with Hitoshi as her godparent they were happier than they ever thought was possible, although Katsuki was a little sour over not being picked for godparent. Aizawa loved the kid and even picked the name for her.

Sara

It meant vivid blossom. They loved her with all their heart, everyone did, she was an absolute angel. Some say she was cuter than her mom at that age and most agreed.

After Sara turned 3 they decided to adopt another kid, and they found a young boy who's name was Kaito. He was 4 and they loved him, he was just like what Hitoshi was to Izuku and they couldn't be happier. They'd fight and play pranks on eachother, sometimes on their parents but once they decided to prank their mom and let's just say it didn't end well because she started pranking them too and after living with an underground hero and a brother who became an underground hero, she learned to be sneaky, really sneaky.

Izuku was super protective of her kids, kinda ironic if you think about it, Aizawa gave her crap everyday because of it and she'd just laugh it off. Izuku was more of the grounded parent, more 'strict' as some would call it but she really wasn't, she was simply more mature compared to Shoto.

To give an example, Izuku would say 'no more candy before dinner' and then Shoto would feed them candy in secret.

Shoto.... well he just wanted to spoil them rotten. He was everything his father couldn't be to him and so much more. He would spend all his free time with his family, save the few times the Bakusquad abducted him and Izuku to catch a break, of course the kids weren't left alone, no they spent time with the grandparents when that happened. Pops (Hizashi didnt like grandpa, made him feel old) would take them for karaoke everytime that happened, and Aizawa-- grandpa-- would lay in his sleeping bag, groaning the entire time.

Oh right, Katsuki and Ejiro got married about a year after Izuku and Shoto, they adopted two twins, a boy and a girl, their names were Akane and Aoi. Mina was picked to be the god parents this time and well she married Uraraka, Nobody saw that coming but Mina and Hagakure just never happened.

Akane and Aoi had a special kind of quirk, they could basically shapeshift into anything as long as they were 10 ft. near eachother, quite powerful and with proper training-- Katsuki-- they would become really strong.

Denki and Hitoshi adopted a kid they found while patrolling, he was abused because he had a 'villainous' quirk and that hit Hitoshi hard. His name was Kida and he was the purest thing ever. Izuku fought for god parentship but ultimately Shoto was chosen and Izuku didn't argue once the decision was made.

Sara's quirk was the same as her mothers but an improved version, the only difference was that she couldn't heal. On the upside she didn't have any drawbacks, none at all. She could use light at her will but she was having some trouble with obsidian, her mom would help with that though. Not that training was easy, Izuku was almost as ruthless as her dad. In the end Sara chose to become an engineer, she was really good at building and programming and things. She realised she didn't want to be a hero when she saw the world famous support engineer, Mei Hatsume. Her family supported her through it all.

Kaito's quirk was simple, he couldn't take damage. He was a tank, no matter how much you hurt him, he didn't feel a thing and didn't experience any injuries or pain, Izuku was quite happy about that, so was Chiyo, she didn't need another reckless imbecile in the family. (She never dies because she's immortal and I'm too emotionally unstable to even think about it- oh shit, now I'm crying)

Since he needed to be extremely skilled at hand-to-hand, Aizawa trained him and don'tget him wrong, Kaito loves his grandpa, it's just that his training regime could kill someone. Izuku or Hitoshi would sometimes takeover training because they knew firsthand how gruesome his training was and Kaito loved it, their hacks and tips were so useful. He never would've thought of it.

He got bullied once because his quirk was 'weak' but when they beat him up he didn't even stumble and the next day................Izuku and Aizawa made a visit to the school, it was not pretty. (Hitoshi had to make Izuku fall asleep because she was about to throw a trophy at the school principal)

Sometimes Hawks-- who couldn't make it to the wedding-- would randomly drop in and throw presents at the kids, take some food and leave. It annoyed Shoto but Izuku didn't mind at all.

On Shoto's side, Rei loved her grandchildren, Fuyumi and Nutsuo loved their niece and nephew and Enji was ecstatic. At every visit- which was almost every 3 days-- he'd slip them some candy or some toys or something else to the kids. One time he gave Sara money and she showed Izuku, lets just say Enji regretted doing that.

Izuku never saw the league again and she never told anyone about the whole Touya Todoroki thing because everyone had moved past that. With Izuku- Clara, as the No.1 hero, Katsuki- Ground Zero, the No. 2 hero and Shoto- Zero degrees (because it's both the melting and freezing point of water, I know-- smart) as the No.3 hero, there was peace. The world had never known more prosperity and as long as the top heros would look out for it, things would stay that way.

But when Sara was born Izuku got a letter in the mail, it had a congratulations card on it signed,

'The grinch if he was pale and had dry skin and looked dead.'

'We're just fuckin with you, it's us and we hope your baby's doing well, Toga wanted to send a small baby knife as a present but I melted it, you're welcome'

'P.S we almost died writing that grinch stuff'

Izuku kept it safe and didn't show anybody. Shoto and Izuku decided to adopt another kid once they retired from hero life, a teenager this time. But that was a long way off, they'd just take it one step at a time for now.

They loved their new life and enjoyed every second of it. They'd ever been this happy before.

It's coming

I swear

Patience is a virtue

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.2K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
10.3K 285 28
One-shots of Deku. Some of them are just pure crack fics. There are ships, too. I'm a sucker for romance *sigh* Enjoy me writing whatever comes to...
2.2M 101K 159
Aizawa watched Izuku drink his black coffee, gazing absently out the window. The underground hero couldn't help but smirk, he looked forward to the e...
18.8K 613 24
IDK how to do descriptions. Its basically Izuku going around and doing whatever the hell he wants because he can. No art is mine credit to whoevers...