Cutie Pie

By Lost_Hoodie

child!Reader x Jujutsu Kaisen Reader x Sukuna Don't steal my art. All art that I claim is rightfully mine. Pl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Late Valentine Special!!
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Author's Note
26

8

19K 630 792
By Lost_Hoodie

~ Dream ~

"Sister! Don't take her away! Please! Don't leave!" A young man shouted. He cried out for his older sister. His only older sister. "Father! Why must she take the child away?! Why can't she be with us?!" He cried. "Enough! That child is nothing but a curse to the family!" An older man yelled.

"(Y/n), it's time to wake up," Kugisaki said. (Y/n) opened her eyes and sat up. She yawned a bit and climbed out of her bed. As Kugisaki changes her, (Y/n) thought back to the screaming she heard in her dream. She wondered again who the young man was. He sounded so sad that (Y/n) was leaving. "(Y/n), are you okay? You look puzzled." Kugisaki asked the girl. (Y/n) looked up at the older girl. "I'm okay." She replied. Kugisaki nodded and grabs the girl's hand.

----

Unfortunately, everyone had a mission, and (Y/n) had to stay at the school. Though, there was no babysitter. Gojo snapped his fingers and smiles. "I know who to call!" He shouted.

-----

"Nanami!! Thanks for helping me out!" Gojo smiles. "Only because you wouldn't stop calling. Where is she?" Nanami sighs heavily. (Y/n) peeks her head behind Gojo's legs. Gojo chuckled and pushed gently on (Y/n) back in front of Nanami. "H-Hello." She stutters. Nanami replies with a hello as well. "Well, I better be going! Have fun, you two!" Gojo shouted and left. (Y/n) looks back up at Nanami. Nanami takes off his sunglasses (apparently that's what they are called from the Wiki Fandom.) And crouched down to (Y/n). "What is it that you want to do?" He asks her. (Y/n) thought for a moment.

-----

After spending some time with (Y/n), she placed stickers that Kugisaki gifted her on him.

(Y/n) sat on his lap as she tried to read. He helped her if she got stuck on a word. (Y/n) then felt hungry. "Nami...I'm hungry." She said. She calls him Nami for short and Nanami didn't mind it. She grew on him, and he would do anything to keep her safe. "Alright, let's go get something to eat." He said. He picked her up, and they went to the nearest sandwich/ bread place.

(Y/n) happily smelled in the wonderful scent of bread. "Hello, what can I get you two today?" The nice girl asks. Nanami ordered the two sandwiches which are the same. He paid and took the bag. Nanami found a bench where they could sit at. He handed her the sandwich and (Y/n) happily ate it. At this point, she wasn't a picky eater. Sure she didn't like most vegetables, but she learned to cope with them.

Little did they know, a blue hair curse was watching them from afar. "Just a little bit more time." He chuckled.

-----

(Y/n) sat up after she took her small nap. She looks behind her to see Nanami sleeping still. She got up and put her tiny blanket over him. She took out her drawing pad and began to draw the young man she saw in her dream. If he had a sister...making her my mommy...that would make him my...uncle! (Y/n) thought. Her little curse looks down at the drawing tilting its head. "Uncle." She said as she pointed at the drawing. She flipped the page and began to draw something for Nanami.

-----

"(Y/n), we're home!" Itadori shouted. (Y/n) got up from the couch and ran to Itadori. He picked her up and hugs her. She greeted the others back with her warm hugs. Nanami was about to leave until he was stopped by a small hand. "Nami, I made this for you." She held up the paper to him. He took it and he felt his heart warm up. A smile made its way up to his face. He patted her head and put the drawing in his pocket. "Thank you, (Y/n)." He smiles. (Y/n) smiles back before being picked up by Kugisaki. "Come on, gumdrop. Let's go play." Kugisaki smiles. (Y/n) nodded and waved bye at Nanami. Gojo wrapped his arm on Nanami's shoulder. "I told you that she'll grow onto you." Gojo smiles. "You better take care of her," Nanami warns. Gojo chuckles and says goodbye to his friend.

- ??? POV -

"Days in the sun. When my life has barely begun. Not until my whole life is done. Will I ever leave you." I sang. I looked at the photo of my niece who was taken away. I loved her even when no one else did. Not even her mother loved her. I just hope that one day...I'll get to see her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5K 17
ยธ.ยทโœฉยท.ยธยธ.ยทยฏโฃโœฉโœฉโฃยฏยท.ยธยธ.ยทโœฉยท.ยธ ... "I apologize for my rudeness, kind sir. I should have been more formal" "No need To be that Formal!" ... ยธ.ยทโœฉยท.ยธยธ.ยทยฏโฃโœฉ...
1.7M 29.9K 70
Jujutsu Kaisen x reader random oneshots. *There might be spoiler. *I DO NOT OWN ANY JUJUTSU KAISEN CHARACTER AND STORY BELONGS TO AKUTAMI GEGE.
11.8K 802 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
339K 4.4K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...