Meri Cousin Behna โœ” (Ehmmbh S...

By _PerfectlySplendid_

*BEING EDITED CURRENTLY* Manvi is like a wrecking ball. You will miss her when she's gone. You'll hate her w... More

Cast & Characters (Aesthetics)
Prelude- Teen saal, Do mahine
1. I hate my behna
2) Meri Behna?: I miss her
3) Meri Behna? Aa gayi!
4) Meri Behna? Sunn nahi rahi
5) Meri Behna? Mastered in Masking
6) Meri Behna: Is a good actress
7) Meri Behna? Broke my heart
8) Meri Behna? Fixed my soul
9) Meri Behna? I hate that I love her
10. Meri Behna? I love that I can never hate her
11) Meri Behna? Cryptic
12) Meri Behna? Oblivious
13) Meri Behna? It was an accident
14) Meri Behna? So many Memories
15) Meri Behna? My Light
16) Meri Behna? My Peace
17) Meri Behna? Aur uska best friend
18) Meri Behna? Aur uska ex-boyfriend
19) Meri Behna? Too close, yet far
20) Meri Behna? Too messed up
21) Meri Behna? It is happening
22) Meri Behna? It happened
REUNION โ™กโ™กโ™ก
23) Meri Behna? I miss her
24) Meri Behna? I hate her

Bonus (1) Virman Vs. Virika

585 24 28
By _PerfectlySplendid_

Bonus (1) Virman Vs. Virika

'And this is how you play the F chord.' Virat smiled strumming his fingers over the giant guitar. He then looked at his little student, eyeing the strings with a glint of determination and then held his tiny miniature guitar and tried strumming the same chord.

And very efficiently, the little boy could strum the same chord and that made Virat beam with pride. He patted the kid's back, 'Shaabash, mera sher. Bilkul apne Paa be gaya hai.'

Veer Singh Vadhera immediately gave a cheeky smile, his front teeth missing and yet that smile was beautiful to Virat.

'Wow, Virat. Just because he can strum one chord does not mean he's inherited genes from you.' The boys looked at the woman cladded in a pink saree who entered in with freshly baked muffins. 'Please, he is totally gone after his Choti Maa.'

Virat scoffed, standing to face his wife, Maanvi Vadhera who looked up to meet her husband's gaze. 'Maanvi, kitno ko apni team mein logi? You have Mansi with you, Jaan toh never leaves her badi Maa and bade Papa, and now you want the only guy in my team to also stop being with me!'

'Arrey? I'm pretty sure you're purposely clinging on to Veer to assert dominance but Veer loves me more.' Maanvi raised her nose in the air, hands still holding onto the muffins. 'Right baby?' She asked the kid of five and Veer eyed the delicious looking treats and the cheeky grin of his Choti Maa.

'Don't lure him,' Virat shook his head. 'It's too late, Veer is my kiddo and he's gone after me. Thats it.'

'Accha?' Maanvi smirked, looking at the confused kid, 'Veer, garam garam cakes kisse khane hai?'

Veer chuckled, and ran towards his Choti Maa, ready to indulge in those delicious muffins but Virat immediately stood in front of him. 'No, we talked about this!' Virat pointed his finger at Veer and the kiddo sighed.

'Sorry Choti Maa.' Veer shrugged, and Virat wrapped his hands around the little kid. 'Promise is forever and I promised Paa that I'd be in his team.'

While Virat raised his brows, teasing Manvi, she pursed her lips and then knelt down to face the kid. 'But muffins?'

Virat knelt down too, 'Guitar?' He showed him the guitar and Veer was confused, whether he wanted to chose food over his favorite music instrument. Plus, he loved the both of them equally, and telling them this would lead to nothing but more fights.

'Virat, sharam karo.' Manvi shook her head, pointing her hand at him. 'Bacche ko blackmail kar rahe ho?'

'Wow, ulta chor kotwal ko daante?' Virat narrowed his gaze at her. 'Excuse me madam, you started this.'

'Oh hello, you were the one who even mentioned the teams. Didn't we decide all kids are collectively ours?' Maanvi retorted, both of them standing up now. She had kept the tray of muffins on the bed and folded her arms while Virat had still narrowed his gaze at her.

'Collectively ours?' Virat quoted her, 'Please. How are they collectively ours? Janvi is always with bhai and bhabhi, and Mansi never leaves your sight and ek Veer hai, jo kabhi kabar mere saath rehta hai. And I'm not leaving him ever.'

While Virat and Manvi were now once again arguing over the kids, Veer pouted as he looked at his two adorable parents. They always argued, and while everyone in the family were accustomed to their fun banters, Veer didn't like anyone fighting or arguing because it would always make him sad.

He was near to tears and sadly looking at the couple teasing and arguing with each other. However, his tears halted when his sister walked up to him, grinning from cheek to cheek as she witnessed the older couple fighting.

Unlike him, Mansi Vadhera was too much like her aunt and instead of moping around, she quickly sneaked the muffins from the bed and handed one to her brother while they both sat and watched their second set of parents arguing. Veer smiled at Mansi, biting his muffin and Mansi cheekily smiled back.

'If I truly try, both these kids are gonna be with me than you. Dekhna.' Manvi challenged Virat, pointing at Mansi and Veer who froze midway while eating the muffins.

However, the pair was busy fighting to notice not one but two of their kids munching on the muffins. 'Aacha, dhamki de rahi ho muje, haan?'

Mansi and Veer sighed and continued their snacking in middle of their banter, while being entertained by the couple.

'Ji, haan.' Manvi smirked, eyeing her husband. 'Aisa hi kuch samjo.'

'I cannot believe, tum apne Rockstar Pati se aise baat karogi. Bacche dekh rahe hai, meri kya izzat karenge.' Virat dramatically pointed at the two kids who were once again stunned and stopped eating their muffins.

That's when Maanvi noticed Mansi, and Virat noticed how both of them were almost done eating half of the baked goodies. Virat and Maanvi shared a look and then stood in front of the two kids, arms folded across their chest, and Mansi gulped the muffin while Veer kept the half eaten muffin aside, dusting his hands.

'Excuse me, explain yourselves?' Maanvi said and Mansi and Veer stood up to face the duo. 'And chutki? Aap ne abh hi pastry khayi thi, right?'

'And you, didn't we decide you're with me?' Virat questioned Veer who cutely pouted.

'Woh Paa...'

'Woh Massii...'

But now the little Mansi and Veer had shared a funny look and before the parents could question them, they pointed their forefingers posed as guns and quickly yelled, 'Statue.'

The statue game was so relevant and sincerely followed in the Vadhera Household and whenever the word was heard, the opponent had to freeze for the moment. And both Maanvi and Virat froze in their stances, making Mansi and Veer to jump and dance around in joy, teasing the duo. When they were about to flee, Maanvi and Virat immediately caught them, tickling them while the kids laughed and screamed in both terror and surprise.

While Virat quickly pulled Mansi over in his arms, Maanvi was quick to engulf Veer in a bear hug, snuggling with the cute five year old. Mansi was dying of laughter, tears spilling over her cheeks as Virat tickled her, and she begged to stop while Maanvi had crushed Veer in an embarrassing hug. They stopped when the kids apologized and laughed with them while sitting on the bed and eating the rest of the cakes with them.

'Maanvi, we were fighting for nothing.' Virat said, biting into the muffin. 'Why fight for one kid when we have two by our side.' He raised his brows, suggestively and Maanvi smiled, looking at the kids.

'Haan Partner, that's true. We do have Mansi and Veer. We're already winning!' She shrugged, and Mansi nodded, finishing her muffin while Veer struggled with his. 'You both are officially with us now. Officially.'

Veer furrowed his brows, 'Matlab?'

'Matlab, Veer and Mansi are now gonna team up with Choti Maa and Paa! Right?' He forwarded his palm and Veer slapped it, happily.

Mansi quickly snuggled with Maanvi, hugging her. 'I am always with you Massi, always.'

Maanvi and Virat chuckled, and Maanvi took the girl on her lap, hugging her. 'Meri Jaan, of course. You and me forever.'

Veer too hugged the duo, 'Me too!'

Maanvi's heart warmed up as her two kids hugged her and she sighed, knowing nothing would replace these happy little moments. Surely, Mansi and Veer were not her biological kids and yet, a mother's warmth didn't need bloodline. Moreover, Veer and Mansi were Jeevika and Viren's kids and these two were Maanvi's everything. She had only wished to see this day where she'd love and get loved by her sister's children but getting the same motherly respect and love was overwhelming and wholesome.

Virat smiled sensing how teary eyed Maanvi was and he hoped that this would always remain. He absolutely loved these little kids, and even though Janvi was their official daughter, he loved all three of them equally. Never would he ever be partial or unfair to the trio. These kids was what made him live a little more and what else did he need than a beautiful family to come back home to?

'Haww, Paa ko toh sab bhul gaye...' Virat pouted, and Maanvi teased him, showing him her thumb.

'We will hug you,' Mansi said, approaching Virat. 'But you have to promise Paa, that you would forever and ever and ever and ever be with us...'

'And give us loads of chocolates!' Veer added, arms outstretched.

'Done deal!' Virat threw his arms around the kids. 'Now give me a hug.'

Maanvi smiled, ruffling Veer's hair, 'I cannot believe in few years these three are gonna be big. I am just gonna miss them being kids you know.'

'Kya Maanvi,' Virat held Maanvi's hand, 'I know they're getting bigger each day, but it would be so much fun to see them grow and witness each new phase of theirs... together.'

Maanvi nodded, wiping her tear and hugged Mansi, an unknown fear of not being around her kids for their later years scared her but Mansi's warm hug calmed her down.

'Plus, Veer is already loving the guitar, and he's gonna be a musician just like his Virat Paa. Right?' Virat asked and Veer nodded earnestly, clearing not knowing what musician even meant.

'And I'm gonna bake hundred thousand cakes with you, Massu.' Mansi cheered Maanvi, pinching her cheeks. 'With you.'

Maanvi kissed her cheek, and wiped the morsel off Veer's mouth. 'You're right Virat, these two are already in our team. We're winning.'

'Yay!' Veer fist pumped his hands in the air. 'We're winning.' He yelled and Maanvi and Virat only laughed.

_

'Winning, they're winning.' He muttered inaudibly, walking in faster pace to his room. 'Kuch karna padega.'

Jeevika Vadhera chuckled when she saw her husband, Viren Vadhera, walking in the room, just muttering to himself. Besides her was a six year old Janhvi, who was reading a book aloud to her Badi Maa.

'Kya karna padega?' Jeevika asked, holding Janhvi's book for her. 'What's wrong Virenji?'

Viren gasped, shaking his head. 'You're asking me what's wrong?' He over exaggerated his expressions, making Janhvi peak at her father with confusion and Jeevika to worry a bit. 'Everything is wrong.'

Jeevika at once stood up, walking towards the worried Viren. 'What is wrong? Mannu ko kuch hua? Ya Mansi ya Veer?'

'Jeevika, oh man, you're so innocent and naive.' Viren shook his head, holding Jeevika's hand and bringing her towards the bed, where Janhvi sat reading. 'Mansi and Veer are now teaming up with Virat and Maanvi, and I'm sorry to say but both our kids are now totally siding with those two. We've lost them.'

Jeevika sighed in relief, scared that it was something serious but instead Viren was worried about the most random thing. 'Virenji, you scared me. I thought something really serious happened.' She chuckled, pouting at Janhvi who was worried for them too.

Viren couldn't believe that his wife was completely ignoring such a serious and important matter and waiving it away like it was nothing. 'Jeevika, understand how grave this is.' Viren said, making Jeevika and Janhvi to look at Viren in bewilderment. 'Mansi says she wanna be a baker and bake cakes with her massi and Virat has convinced Veer to be a musician as him.'

Jeevika shrugged, 'That's great right? Veer is loving his new guitar and Mansi is getting good with the baking too. Maanvi has taught her really well.'

Viren face palmed himself, shaking his head and Janhvi chuckled. 'Meri Jaan,' Viren called out to Janhvi, 'samjao apni Badi Maa ko, please.'

Still smiling, Janhvi shut the story book and faced her clueless Badi Maa, 'Bade Papa is saying that Mansi and Veer are with Maa and Paa. And not in our team anymore, Badi Maa.' Little Janhvi shook her head, 'and now its just us three in Team Virika.'

Viren nodded, and pulled Janhvi on his lap, while both of them watched Jeevika who started laughing hysterically. 'Teams? Who said we're teams?" She chuckled, 'And what is this? Hum sab ek family hai, Jaan, Virenji. Ye teams kaha se aayi.'

This time Viren and Janhvi both slapped their palms against their foreheads in synchronization. 'Jaan, tumhari Badi Maa, Badi bholi hai.'

'Hum haar jayenge, Bade Papa.'

Jeevika sighed, shaking her head. These two were collectively a dramatic pair and Jeevuka didn't know that Viren could be so dramatic at times. Having Janhvi in their lives had changed him completely, because this little girl had Viren wrapped around her fingers.

'Virenji, Maanvi aur Virat mazak kar rahe honge. And aren't our kids theirs and theirs, ours?' Jeevika tried making sense to them but Viren shook his head.

'No no, both Mansi and Veer aur turning into little Maanvi and Virat. And I have only this one with me.' Viren sighed, and he faced the little girl. 'You're always gonna be with us right?' He asked the little one.

'Always, Badi Maa, Bade Papa and me always go together.' Janhvi answered, like a by hearted lesson. 'I will never leave your team, Papa. Never.'

Viren sighed, 'Thank goodness. Tu hi meri Jaan hai.' He kissed her forehead and Jeevika smiled, watching these two being so extra and dramatic for nothing. 'And, listen to me, what did we decide you'd be when you grow up?' Viren asked.

'Lawyer, just like my Bade Papa!' Janhvi said, ecstatically. 'I'll wear batman suit and be like you,'

'Good girl. You're gonna be my little lawyer.' Viren spoke, eyes gleamed with pride as Jeevika watched the two being so wholesome. 'And you're gonna fight all evil in this world, and you're gonna be my pride.'

'That's a lot of pressure on a 6 year old, Virenji.' Jeevika intervened, holding the girl. 'Why can't she be what she wants to be?'

'But I want to be a lawyer, I want to.'

'She wants to,'

Jeevika shook her head, tucking Janhvi's hair behind her ears. 'You be whatever you want meri gudiya and I will always be with you.'

'Promise? You and Bade Papa, and Maa and Paa, and Mansi and Veer will always be with me?'

Viren chuckled, placing his hand over Janhvi's head. 'We're always gonna be there for you, Jaan. Because you are our sweetest heart, right? Aapke Badi Maa aapke bagair reh hi nahi paati, aur aapke Bade Papa, aapke bagair zombie ho jayenge. Lifeless.'

With that Viren raised both his hands towards Janhvi, eyes widened and Janhvi screamed. 'Scary Zombie Attack, Badi Maa, help!!!!'

Janhvi was chased by Viren around the room and Jeevika laughed, watching these two have fun and goof around. She couldn't believe that she was a mother of not one but three beautiful kids and absolutely adored all of them. Not only was her beloved sister with her, healthy and happy, her little one was also healthy and beautiful and addressed her as her mother.

Jeevika on Viren's cue opened the drawer and removed Janhvi's medicines, while Viren picked the little girl in his arms. Having to eat so many medicines at such a young age scared Jeevika, because it was really unfair for the little one to tag along with medications and sickness but with Viren's help, they had overcome every hurdle.

'Time for antidote from zombie attack,' Jeevika announced, raising the spoonful of liquid medicine towards Janhvi who quickly gulped it.

'Drop me Zombie, now I'm strong.' Janhvi said, gulping the bitter liquid. Viren placed her down while Jeevika helped her gulp the other set of medicines.

While they continued playing, Jeevika smiled, as she adored the duo having fun and wished that things always remained this way. Somewhere deep down she could sense that maybe it wouldn't be so, like some dark storm was too soon overpower their happy days. Yet, keeping the negative thoughts aside, Jeevika took the nerf gun which Janhvi gave her and shot the plastic balls at Viren.

'I am back! Thank you saving me from the zombie, Jaan.' Viren panted for breath, sitting on the bed. 'You are one strong girl.'

'Yes!'

Janhvi was then tucked to sleep by Viren who read her a story, as Jeevika sat next to the girl, holding her hand.

'How big they've become in so little time,' Jeevika said, softly, smiling at Viren. 'Just feels like yesterday when I took this one in my arms for the first time.'

Viren shut the book and tucked Janhvi underneath the blanket, 'sach, Jeevika, time does fly. And I only wish that my princesses and my prince get the best in this world.'

'You know what I wish for?" Jeevika said, holding Viren's hand, being comforted by his soft touch over her negative thoughts. 'That we always be together, and always be there for each other, no matter what.'

Viren held Jeevika's hand, his other hand on Janhvi's forehead, holding the sleeping girl. 'We're always gonna be together, Jeevika. That's a promise.'

Jeevika nodded, and sat back with a smile. Things were good now, and future may sound scary, but for now, they had each other and that is what mattered.

_

A/N

Team Virman or Virika?

This story always gave me hope and now when I need another ray, I'm clinging onto this.

Let me know if you want more bonus and snippets of Mansi and Janhvi's past with Virika and Virman.

Vote. Comment. Share and stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 30.1K 92
Arjun is out on a revenge to destroy the family who are reason for his pain. He is a man with no Hope. He loves destroying...all his years in busine...
351K 19K 63
Meera Raichand: Daughter of Annie and Arjun Raichand. She's sweet, caring and loving. When she loves someone she loves them fiercely. She wanted to s...
204K 11K 52
"Tumhare andar anger hai emotions hai to use field pe leke aao yaha nhi " Shriya said. "oh hello don't try to teach me ok, mujhe Pata hain mujhe Aap...
283K 17.2K 54
Reena was the daughter of the billionaire, the founder of Oberoi Cyber Security but the death of her parents shakens her mental health. No Psychtrist...