𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 ❀ n. hyuga

By pieckssupremacy

ネジ ┈┈ 稲荷 "i really think you and i were meant to be." created/-/ may 25. 2021 ended/-/ ??? ??. ???? MO... More

Introduction
one: red eyed girl
two: new friend
three: snake bite
four: the academy
new rivals
five: the bleeding moon
six: proper etiquette
seven: real father
eight: mittens
nine: pure daughter
ten: dear old friend
𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒
eleven: grief
twelve: denial
thirteen: the rise of team six
fifteen: captain save-a-boy
sixteen: inari's promise
seventeen: the price of life
eighteen: guilty until proven innocent
nineteen: nothing but the truth
twenty: begin the chunin exams
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒
twenty-one: all on paper
twenty-two: heaven and earth
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
twenty-three: golden boy
twenty-four: the cat and mouse game
twenty-five: the blade and the arrow
twenty-six: chaos
twenty-seven: a failure, always
twenty-eight: heart-ache

fourteen: selfish

766 44 17
By pieckssupremacy

- the picture above is how inari's ninja outfit looks like! -

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄?"

Amaya asked as she eventually caught up to her, she put a hand on her shoulder and Inari quickly snatched it back, "Out of no where you stopped talking to me... what did I do?" A worried look formed on Amaya's face once she held her hand close to her chest.

Inari sighed and stopped walking, "Hayase and Hoshi are waiting for me." She replied with a low voice and continued to walk again.

That's when Amaya decided she needed an explanation, she latched her hand onto Inari's wrist with a tight grip, so tight it almost left a bruise. Inari turned around and looked at her wrist, then at her friend, "Talk to me, please." She insisted.

"Are you actually serious right now?"

Amaya gasped softly and her eyes widened, "What do you mean?"

Kiyoko finally confessed to Inari that Amaya was leaving the village.

Inari snorted softly, "Why haven't I been talking to you?" She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows, Amaya was taken aback at her statement but she didn't answer.

Inari shook her head in shock, "You were able to tell Kiyoko how you really feel about me and now you have the gall to ask me why I won't talk to you? Are you joking? You're even leaving and didn't tell me!" She asked, her voice raising slightly.

"This is exactly what I was talking about." Amaya said softly.

Inari balled up her fist, "I ready to talk to you yet because I knew this is how you would act. Inari you always do this! You make it about yourself, or how you feel! Did you even stop to wonder how I was feeling? She was my grandma! And it was you that everyone came to coddle and take care of. It was you who was moping around for weeks! Sorry if I wanted to say how I feel. Going to the Rain Village is so I can reconnect with my family, that's where my distant family is."

Inari opened her mouth and closed it again, she looked down with her eyebrows furrowed.

Amaya looked at her for a moment and sighed, "You're selfish, Inari."

"You've changed, you only think for yourself now. Half of the people you were friends with, you pushed away. Even me, even your own brother! The one person in the world who actually understands how you feel and you push him away! You know how terrible that sounds?" Tears fell from Amaya's eyes, "The person I noticed you've pushed away the most? It's been Neji. He was there for you the most and you shut him out! Why?"

"Th-that's none of your concern." Was all Inari could say, Amaya walked away, purposefully bumping into her. She walked off, leaving Inari in the dust. Her eyes widened, then her teeth gritted together and she balled up her fist even harder.

Inari quietly met up with her teammates and they began to walk.

While Hoshi was bothering Hayase he noticed that Inari hadn't said a word since they met up, "Inari, you're quiet" He glanced over at her, she paused and then shook her head, "I always am.." She said quietly.

"Hello students!" Kiyomi walked towards them- waving with a big grin on her face.

"Can you explain why you had us wake up at 6 in the morning?" Hayase narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms grumpily, Kiyomi put her hands behind her back and bent down, "There's nothing better than training! You wanna become a better shinobi? Training is your top priority! Now let's go! I have a spot for us to train!" She gestured for them to follow her and of course they did.

Hoshi caught up to Kiyomi and asked, "When will be out first mission?" She glanced at him, "When you're ready." Her response made the team groan and roll their eyes in annoyance, she perked up and gave them a flashy smile, "Come on, don't be sad! I have a surprise today and it's just over there." She pointed in the direction of what she was talking about, they all looked to see and it was something like an obstacle course.

"What is this?" Inari raised her eyebrows and turned to Kiyomi, "Is it an obstacle course?" Hayase asked in completely disbelief and ignorance, then Kiyomi giggled and nodded, "Correct Hayase! It is! I made this obstacle course with help from a friend, you three are going to have to complete this task and meet me at the end." She explained.

"It's like the test we did a while back, when we had to pass to be apart of the team." Hoshi pointed out, Kiyomi put her hands on her hips and nodded, "Yes, but this test is you proving to me that you're capable of becoming an amazing ninja like me."

Hayase glanced at Inari with a worried look, he knew this test would be nothing good.

It took them an hour to complete the course. Afterwards, they were all burned out- exhausted from the grueling test. Inari had to carry Hoshi to the end since he physically couldn't walk anymore. They all laid on the ground, scratched and bruised up, their chests rising and falling at the same time.

Kiyomi appeared above them in a cheery mood, Inari sat up and looked at her, "Why are you happy? It's been an hour, that's how long it took." Hoshi said out of breath. She flashed them a smile and clasped her hands together, "How was the test?" She asked, "Please never make us do that again." The red eyed boy begged, Kiyomi scoffed, "But it's only practice! The Chunin Exams are even worse trust me. So that's why I'm gonna push you all- so you'll become the best of the best." She reminded them.

Inari helped Hayase up and patted the dust off her clothes and straightened herself out.

They were now going to practice their taijutsu which technically meant sparring with each other. It was Inari and Hoshis' turn to spar each other.

Inari set down her sword and they got into a fighting stance. Inari made the first move, she charged at him and attempted a quick kick, Hoshi blocked it with his wrist and pushed her leg back, he went for a punch but missed when Inari did a backflip, in the process kicked Hoshi in the chin basically uppercutting him. Hoshi rubbed his chin once he landed swiftly on the ground, he furrowed his eyebrows and shouted, "Lucky hit!" Inari raised her eyebrows and shook her head.

He darted towards her with pretty fast speed, Inari dodged his punches and his kicks until he landed one hit in her gut. Her eyes widened and she grabbed his hand before he was able to pull away, she punched him in face, sending him flying back and on the ground.

Hoshi struggled but he finally got up, he winced and looked at Inari, she ran at him and grabbed his arm, she flipped him above her and slammed him onto the ground. Inari was annoyed, she didn't expect Hoshi to improve at all over the years, but he did.

Hayase was impressed with her move and he showed that with his raised eyebrows. Kiyomi surprisingly wasn't smiling, her arms crossed over each other with a serious look on her face. Hayase noticed and turned to her, "You seem tense." He managed to say, her eyebrows furrowed, "It's fine."

Something about Inari seems off to her, like a sudden attitude change.

Hoshi launched himself into the air and got his fist ready, Inari jumped back in the nick of time and his balled up fist went toward the ground, making a crack on the dry ground, Inari got on both her legs and punched her brother, she swiftly sweeps his legs off the ground and kicks him back, Hoshi coughed out blood and looked at Inari.

When Hoshi looked at Inari, Inari didn't see him anymore, she saw Amaya instead. "Selfish." She heard her say, basically taunting her, which formed a anger mark on the side of her head, her eyes widened and she charged at him with a kunai in her hand, then she saw Orochimaru, laughing at her, calling her selfish.

"I-Inari-" Hoshi coughed out as she pinned him down with the knife pointing at his face, he blocked her from moving any closer with his wrists on hers pushing her back as she pushed forward.

He looked at her and she had an insane look on her face, her eyes redder than before. "Inari snap out of it!"

She blinked, and saw Hoshi again. She paused for a second and then got off of him and sat down, looking at the ground, Hayase and Kiyomi ran towards them, Kiyomi helped him up as he tried to explain what happened.

Hayase reached over to put a hand on her shoulder put she moved away, "I'm not selfish." She muttered, "What?" Hayase crouched down beside her, "I'm not."

Kiyomi exhaled, "Maybe we should call it a day, we'll continue tomorrow at 7 am. Okay?" Inari nodded slowly and went to pick up her sword, Kiyomi put a hand on her shoulder, "Inari, make sure to get some rest, take a lavender bath. I know you're under some pressure." She gave her a reassuring smile and Inari nodded, "Thanks."

...

As Hayase and Inari were walking together, he glanced at her, "What happened back there?" He asked with a worried look, Inari closed her eyes and shook her head, "It's... nothing, sorry." She spoke lowly, Hayase knew it wasn't nothing but he decided to drop it once again.

...

Inari sat alone on a bench, she heard footsteps and she turned in its direction. There stood Sasuke Uchiha with his hands stuffed in his pockets, Inari looked down and he sat next to her, "Hey Sasuke." She said softly, he glanced at her for a second and leaned back and sighed deeply, "How's being Pure Daughter treating you?" He asked while sighing, Inari snorted softly and shrugged, "Absolute shit." She responded with a small chuckle

"I'm sorry about your....Akane, again." He muttered and looked the other way with furrowed eyebrows, Inari stayed quiet for a while and then smiled a bit, "Thanks for being there. I never realized it but I really needed it." She turned to him and tilted her head.

"You were there for me, it's the least I could do, I must've done a pretty good job, you seem to be getting better." He smirked and Inari rolled her eyes, "You never told me if my chai tea was good or not." She laughed a bit, "It was pretty bad. I give it a 3/10." He held up three fingers and Inari elbowed him.

"I know it was."

"Am I selfish?" She turned to Sasuke with a desperate look, "I wouldn't say you are, you're just complicated." He shrugged, Inari glanced towards the ground and sat back.

Inari squinted her eyes, "Complicated. Is that bad?" She looked at him with a grimacing face, Sasuke rolled his eyes as a small smile formed on his face, "Who cares? Just stop caring about what other people think."

She nodded, As if that's easy. "That's some solid advice, thanks." She said sarcastically

Sasuke yawned and lifted up his arms to stretch, "I gotta get some sleep and you do too, I have to wake up early again." He mumbled and stood up, Inari nodded, "I know. Goodnight Sasuke."

He turned his head slightly he gave her a slight head nod, "Uh-huh."

That was his way of saying 'goodnight' or showing any type of niceness towards anyone for that matter.

She smiled to herself and someone sat next to her without a word, she noticed brown hair brushing against her shoulder, chills ran up her spine and her eyes widened. She got up and ran, not wanting to see who it was sitting next to her.

She rushed to her room and hid inside her bed. Her blanket sheets covered her entire body and she slowly peeked.

A tall figure stood over her with a crooked smile.

"I've missed you."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 8.3K 59
Highest ranking: #2 in hyuga "Its a girl. Wait another one's coming. Congratulations Hiashi, you have twins." Its my first book. So it's obviously ba...
257K 2.7K 32
the content is all nsfw- minors please do not interact but I can't stop you form reading. naruto shippuden attack on titan jujutsu kaisen #1 naruto...
28.5K 283 5
⚠️ONGOING- add to library to get updated 💋 Y/n struggles with herself and her history. Raised by Orochimaru, she knows nothing about herself and eve...
143K 4.2K 45
You are one of the survivors of the Uchiha clan and had activated your Mangekyou Sharingan at a young age. You fall in love with Neji Hyuga but comin...