βœ“ gamers. | μ •κ΅­

By ohmyoons

π‰π”ππ†πŠπŽπŽπŠ. a story about an introverted girl who mostly spends her time indoors playing video games. u... More

chapter 00.
chapter 02.
chapter 03.
chapter 04.
chapter 05.
chapter 06.
chapter 07.
chapter 08.
chapter 09.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30.
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.

chapter 01.

8.9K 278 14
By ohmyoons

i.

a new day, a new video, a new stream.

this was minjee's everyday routine ever since she started her youtube channel. she has always been interested in games when her father bought her a gaming console on her eighth birthday.

at the age of seventeen, she created an account to share her content on the internet. various kinds of video games were included in her channel. the only flaw was that she doesn't show her face online as she is very private about her life.

choi minjee doesn't do audience interaction like most gamers do. she prefers to keep her personal life away from the light.

well, that was until one of her subscribers recommended her to try out twitch — an online live streaming platform that mainly focuses on gaming.

minjee concluded that it is similar to youtube, but instead of it being a video where people can watch at any time, it is live in real time and has a live chat so viewers can interact with the person in front of them.

she was twenty when she created her twitch account. with more than seven hundred thousand subscribers and one hundred thousand followers on instagram and twitter, she decided to finally start interacting with her viewers by going live.

minjee has been a gamer for three years, and she has been streaming for a year — remaining faceless.

little did she know that after befriending one of the most well-known streamers in the gaming community, she will finally come out of her shell.

—and who knew she would find someone she could feel most safe with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827 344 5
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ JJK x KTH AU Jungkook and Taehyung have been best friends for years, since childhood. They have never questioned their closeness because i...
11.6K 1.6K 28
λŠ‘λŒ€μΈκ°„...🐺 β€’A Jeon JungKook fanfictionβ€’ β€’Inspired by: #the_vampire_diaries #the_originals β€’β€’β€’ κœ±Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ʟΙͺα΄‹...
6.6K 191 10
A story of two young boys who were childhood friends, grew up together, and eventually fall in love. Because who doesn't love a soppy cliched best fr...
91.1K 4K 8
YouTuber/Singer Jimin YouTuber/Gamer Jungkook ~Just a short story of cute and fluffy jikook~