Jealous || SoonHoon, Jihan, C...

Oleh jihanmatters

"Are you alright Joshua hyung?" "I'm not Woozi-ah....It's painful seeing them like this...I wonder how chan'... Lebih Banyak

Announcement‼📢📢
~Author's Note~
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|12|
|13|
🥳✨🐰💙😇✨🥳
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|

|11|

1.1K 39 10
Oleh jihanmatters

Joshua's POV

I think I'm really being too harsh on Woozi and Dino...

Sigh. I let my anger get the best of me but I can't really help it.

Every time I see their faces, it just reminds me of how they planned something without my consent and that can surely ruin everything again.

I know I'm being too childish about all this. Ignoring them, not talking to them, nor giving them any attention. 

I sure do miss talking normally with them. Mostly, they're the ones who was always beside me when the times that I need someone to lean on. Not that I didn't do those things with Jeonghan recently but...

Sharing your real feelings with the person you can lean on something that I can only do with Woozi and Dino.

I couldn't possibly tell Jeonghan that, "Hey, I'm in love with my bestfriend".

That doesn't sound alright, right?

"Joshuji, why are you always spacing out like that?" Someone stated which caught my attention and realized that I was still with Jeonghan.

We're actually in an amusement park that  we've never went too before because of the busy schedule. 

It's our day off today so I asked Jeonghan out. Not like a date but I kind of wish it was y'know. 

"Oh, sorry bout that, I just got distracted by your beauty" I responded back with a smirk on.

It surely made him blush. Hahaha...cute.

"T-That's expected. I may just be the most beautiful person you've ever met in your whole life"  Jeonghan stated with a proud smile on, forgetting the fact that he just stuttered earlier because of embarrassment. 

I know that he really likes compliments but this is the first time he stuttered when he received one. Its kind of cute, how I wished to see this kind of reaction from him every single day.

"Actually, you are" I responded back which caught him off guard.

I waited for his reaction but I didn't see I single bit of it. He just stood there frozen...

Jeonghan's POV

Oh my god...

Did he just said that I'm the most beautiful person he has ever met...?

Although I'm a man, Hearing that kind of compliment from him is...

TERRIFIC!

Who would have known that only an angel like me can receive such compliments from the one and only Jisoos Christ?!

Usually, shua never compliments people. He'd just react like "Nice" or "Good" whenever one person does something or about appearance or something like that. 

Even for someone like me whos closer to him more than anyone, never have received a compliment from him.

This is a sign that we should celebrate!!!

"Shua! Let's eat! Its my treat!" I exclaimed happily which made him flinch because I suddenly shouted thus people started looking at us but none of them recognized us. That's a relief...

I apologized to the people around us then slowly approached Joshua who was only a few inches from me.

I scratched the back of my head then chuckled in an apologetic way. 

It must've shocked him because I don't usually shout because apparently...

I can't really shout loudly.

You can say that I'm weak when it comes to shouting and stuff but I'm confident when I'm singing so I'm good.

Later on, me and shua went inside a random restaurant near us and since we both are lazy, we just entered without knowing what the store's name was.

When we just entered the store, we immediately got surprised by what was right in front of us.

...

It was two men...

Kissing..

...

Me and Joshua looked at each other then started blushing because of what we just saw.

We immediately ran out of the store that we thought was a restaurant and looked back only to see that it was a Queer Bar that can be easily known because of the big sign outside the bar

...

We looked like complete idiots...

I looked back to shua only to see him blushing. 

I looked back to the bar then to shua again and then blushed as well.

What do you expect?! We're both innocent y'know.

Its not like I sometimes imagine me and shua having s*x y'know...

...

Did I just admit that I really did...???

S.Coups POV

Hello people...

Its been a long time since you went into my POV. 

And you can say that my mind is a mess right now.

Remember the last time you went into my POV?

I admitted that I only interfered because of Dino which I find really odd. 

I knew that I was only stressed because I don't know how to face and tell Jeonghan that Joshua's already in a relationship with Dino.

But that wasn't the case anymore.

Now I don't know why I'm still worrying about their own personal business when I'm clearly not involve in any of it.

Why am I taking part in it only just because Dino's involve?

Its just a hyungs instincts right? To take care of the younger ones?

Right????

Its just that right???

There can't be anymore possibilities that there's another reason behind it right??

Its right, right??

Its not possible that I'm having some sort of feelings for Dino right...?

That's right...

I should...calm down.

Sigh. Ever since I thought of that, I somehow couldn't face Dino.

Even though I am worried about him. He seems so...less passionate this past few days.

Probably because of his fight with shua. 

I also think that woozi's involve in their fight since Woozi have been apologizing to shua ever since the next day that I knew of Joshua and Dino's relationship.

Could it be that shua didn't want us to know that his dating Dino that's why he got angry and had a fight with them?

There can be a possibility but that's too shallow for a reason. I've known shua ever since day 1 so I'm sure that it isn't only just because of that.

But never the less, I hope that they make up soon...

....

On second thought, I hope they don't.

If they are able to make up with each other, then, what will happen to Jeonghan? 

If they make up now, then, there would be a possibility that  Jeonghan might knew of this sooner than later.

And I don't want that too happen because I'm sure that it will hurt him to the point where he'll loose all of the passion that he has for his career.

Even though he had only known of his feelings now, I'm sure that he already had been feeling it towards Joshua for a very long time now.

You couldn't miss it. The way he looks at him, the way he only wants shua's touch. I remember one time that Wonwoo touched his butt on stage because basically, everyone was doing the same so wonu must've thought that he should also do the same and Jeonghan who was close to him a that time was his first victim.

I saw it clearly how he frowned angrily but he didn't let wonu see it. But when Joshua smacked his butt, he smiled and even tried smacking Joshua's butt as well. It was an amusing scene to watch, I even got distracted and forgot some of the choreo.

Never the less, my Jihan ship is slowly progressing even though shua has a boyfriend..

"Coups hyung...is it true that Jeonghan hyung is your boyfriend...?" 

T.B.C

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.6K 251 23
in which Jeonghan takes Joshua on a path to find himself. "living isn't for everyone" Start - 20/10/20 Finish - 26/11/20 Highest ranking: Jihan 7
134K 8.3K 33
royalwoozi: what if jihoon had a secret twitter and nobody knows
2.2K 179 16
𝙰 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝. 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝟷𝟹 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝...
30.6K 1.3K 41
(lower case intended) genre: best friends to lovers, college life, bxb two best friends: a lovesick boy & an oblivious fool