Tale of Two Hoods (Completed)

By thereallashleynicole

Two different people from two different sides of Atlanta. Kirkwood and Buckhead. The hood and the suburbs. Wh... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty - five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thirty - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
forty - one
forty - three
forty - four
forty - five
forty - six
forty - seven
NEW BOOK

forty - two

543 28 11
By thereallashleynicole

~Jessica POV

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Joshua said backing up. I couldn't say anything. "I'm just going to go."

When he opened the door, I felt my heart literally drop to the pit of my stomach. Isaiah was standing in the doorway. He stood there looking between Joshua and I. "Isaiah." I said. He laughed a little and walked away.

~Isaiah POV

"Isaiah hold on." Joshua said grabbing my shoulder. I turned around punching him in his shit. "Don't you ever in yo fucking life put yo hands on me." I walked off going in my car.

I can't believe this shit.

I got in my car and shortly after, my phone started ringing. It was Jessica. I declined it and pulled off. I can't keep doing this. I always get close to somebody just for them to fuck me over. I pulled out my phone.

"You calling me. This is new." She said answering the phone.

"Don't start with the bullshit. I need you to send me your address, I need to get away for a while. Can I crash with you or not?" I asked.

"Of course you can. I'll be sending it now." I hung up the phone waiting for the notification to come through. Once I got it, I pulled off making my way there.

**

~Jessica POV

"It's been three days. Everything should be fine right." My mom said as she paced back and forth in my hospital room. "Mom, I told you I gained control in my legs again."

"But you also said you could feel them giving out on you while you were walking last night." My dad said. "Good morning." My doctor said walking in. "Please tell us good news doctor." My mom said.

"Good news, yes I do. I told you the chances of the body shock was slim, but not zero. Your daughter is apart of that slim chance. After watching her for the last forty - eight hours, she seems to be fine."

"Can you explain the weakness that she experiences?" My dad asked. "Its symptoms of the body shock. That may continue for a while but if you follow your weekly visits to the physical therapist that I requested and you come see me every week, things should get better."

"So that's it? I can go home now?" I asked. "Yes ma'am you can. The papers have been signed and you are good too. Please stay safe and I will see you all next week." He said before walking out.

"Baby, this is great news why aren't you smiling?" My mom asked. "I'm just ... tired. Can you guys give me a minute please." I said. "Everything okay?"

"Everything is fine. I just need a minute to call someone."

"Alright. We'll be waiting outside." They walked out leaving me alone. I pulled out my phone and called Isaiah for the twentieth time in the past few days.

"The number you are trying to reach is unavailable. At the tone-" I hung up the phone letting out a sigh. I've been calling and texting him for these past three days and haven't been getting any answer.

I feel like shit.

I need to go see him.

I touched the necklace that he gave me with nothing but him running through my mind.

"Finished your call?" My dad said as I got in the car. "I didn't get an answer. Can you stop me by Isaiah's house, I need to take him something. I'll only be a minute." I said. "Alrighty."

We pulled off as I gave them his address.

**

"Is he home?" My mom asked as we pulled up to his house and didn't see his car. "Wait here." I got out the car knocking on his door and ringing his doorbell hoping to get an answer but I didn't. There was one other place I could go.

"He just texted and told me to come to Keaunte's house. That's the place to take me I promise." I lied. "Is there something fishy going on around here?" My dad asked. "No, can you just drop me at Keaunte's place, please."

"Alright come on."

**

"Do you need us to wait?" My mom asked as we pulled in his driveway. "No, I'll just ask him to take me home." I said getting out the car. I knocked on his door and he opened it with the most confused look on his face.

"Where is he?"

I could tell that I woke him up out of his sleep.

"Okay, good morning. You're walking again, thats great news. Where is who?" He asked as he let me into the house. "Isaiah. I haven't seen or heard from him in the last three days."

"I haven't seen or heard from him either."

"You're his best friend, why not?" "

Baby I just came back from shaking my ass on a yacht, in a thong, in Dubai. Nah I'm just playing I went to the islands to see my grandparents, I haven't seen or heard from anybody in the past three days. You're his girlfriend, why haven't you?"

"There was a ... situation."

"Man I leave for the weekend and yall niggas fucking up. What did he do now?" He sighed shaking his head. "He didn't do anything, look that's not important. He's not answering my calls, it's like he blocked me. So can you call him, just to make sure he's okay."

"Can I call him after I go back to sleep for like ten minutes?"

"Keaunte, now please."

"Fineee." He groaned. He pulled out his phone FaceTiming him.

"What." Isaiah said answering the phone.

"Don't tell him I'm here." I mouthed to Keaunte.

"I just got back in town bro, where you at?" He asked. "Minding my business, you need something?" Isaiah asked. "Trynna hang with the gang, stop acting like that." Keaunte said. "Look, no disrespect but I'm not trying hang with nobody right now."

"Wait, was that a girl behind you?" Keaunte asked him getting my full attention. "Keaunte do you need something or not?"

"Yeah, what's up with you and your girl?" Keaunte asked making me push his leg. "What girl? I'm single." He said. "Bro ch-" He cut Keaunte off. "Man look, I'm gone for a minute ight. I'll see you when I see you." He said before hanging up. "I thought I told you not to bring my name up."

"Well, I ain't know what else to say."

~Isaiah POV

"Okay so what do you want to do today." My mom said sitting down next to me. "Look we ain't gang alright. I just need a place to get away." I said. "Are you going to tell me what you're trying to get away from?"

"Not really."

"Well can we just talk."

"Talk about what?" I sighed rubbing my hands down my face. "Life. How have you been son?" She asked. "Just great, ma. Can we talk about anything else but that."

"Can we talk about building a relationship. I want one with my son, before it's too late." She said. "You've had plenty opportunities. I'm not about to waste my time trying to bond with you if all you gone do is fall back into fucking drugs ma."

"Zay, I'm clean now. I promise."

"That's what you always say."

~Keaunte POV

"What the fuck happened with yall?" I asked looking at Jessica. "Nothing."

"If he's apparently single, something happened. Spill it." I  said. "Joshua happened." She said making me raise a brow. "What did he do?"

"The day that Isaiah came to the hospital to give me all those gifts, Joshua came too, after Isaiah left." She said. "He was talking to me, one thing led to another and he kissed me. And I didn't stop him."

"You fucking what!"

"I didn't know that Isaiah seen the whole thing. He walked off and I haven't talked to him since." She said. "Let me get this straight. The same nigga that tried to rape you, and then tried to get your boyfriend shot but ended up shooting you is the same nigga you let kiss you?"

"It was a mistake Keaunte." She sighed. "And I want it to get better."

"Look, as your friend, I can tell you things might get better, But as Isaiah's friend, and basically his brother, I can tell you that y'all might never talk again."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 389 33
What happens when you're in a gang more specifically you're the leader of the most wanted gang? Your dad doesn't know? You just moved in with your st...
10.3K 495 62
divergent fan fiction in high school plus vampire diaries. What happens after high school?
5.2K 222 17
Two people from the same hood same block same school same gang never talked to each other never looked at each other only knew each other's names and...
21 0 10
After the long war with Salem everyone goes on a break. Everyone goes back home to chill for a while. After the break they all contact each other but...