๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’• โœ†

By thahoesluvkash

" ๐’š๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’โ™ก๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š & ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜…
prt.1
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†โ™ก
2 โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
this aint no fockin chapter but still read
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
39โ™ก
40 โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
the end โค๏ธ
fww
yall sexy asl๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
43โ™ก
44โ™ก

38โ™ก

12.9K 542 330
By thahoesluvkash

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍

"i know you didn't just say what the fuck you just said."  i burst into the room standing up in front of craig with tears in my eyes.

"tezhae GET yo black ass back here!" killa called out after me.

"better move befo i send you on a play date with yo dead ass daddy, princess." he evilly smirked at me while pointing the gun in the middle of my eyes.

i was raging so bad right now, i felt like i was about to scream.

my chest heaved up and down and then i quickly turned around and grabbed a gun off the table.

as soon as i moved, i felt something hot graze past my head.

bullets were flying everywhere, and i was in the middle of it.

i ran to the side of the room where craig was and knocked his ass out cold.

i cried as i repeatedly hit him in his head with the gun and he began to bleed out.

then, i cocked it back and emptied the whole clip into his body.

"come on shawty." someone said and i felt myself getting thrown over their shoulder.

"do sum bout splash!" was the last thing i heard before i passed out.

—— + 1 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"my toy!!" king, splash's son, said as him and sim played at the pool.

"king share!" his mom, lani, called out to him.

after splash's death, we reached out to his baby moms and son and we've gotten close since then.

she's a really cool person and we're trying to be there for her as much as we can.

"you okay ma?" killa kissed my cheek and sat down next to me.

"i'm cool i guess...." i looked down at my fingers.

i've been fidgety ever since that lil incident with craig.

it's been messing with my mental health a lot and my mind is all over the place now.

i feel like his presence is with me every where i go, and every time i hear a lil noise my anxiety acts up.

they been telling me to go to therapy but that really doesn't help me at all, i've tried already.

i feel guilty and overwhelmed, i don't really know why.

"aww come tell papa whats wrong." he cood picking me up so i can sit on his lap.

"you corny as hell." i laughed.

"you ready to dip?" he asked.

"ye- y'all somari said he tryna meet up with us later." omari interrupted walking over to us.

"ight tell him we'a be there." killa nodded.

"let's go." i tapped him standing up.

"sj you ridin with us? we finna leave." he grabbed my hand.

"nah i'm ridin with mari y'all can go."

we got in the car and i fell asleep on the way home.

when we got home, we got dressed and then left to meet somari at ihop.

——-

"wassup yall." he said, nervously playing with his fingers.

"you look nervous, you good?" i asked him sitting down in between sj and killa.

"uhh yeah it's just sum i wanna tell y'all..." he softly said.

"ight old man get to talkin." tiny told him.

"well i wanna start off by saying sorry....." he put his head down.

"for?" sj asked.

"i'm sorry for not being honest with y'all, i'm sorry for waiting too long, and i'm sorry that i couldn't be there when i was supposed to." he said looking specifically at me and sj.

"what you tammat?"

"they didn't kill me princess, they paid me to change my identity and move away from home. i've tried coming back to y'all, i mean that. i- i've prayed for so long that i'd connect with my kids again. i'm sorry i was so afraid to tell y'all at first. i'm happy that i got to see my first girl graduate high school. i really wish that i gotten the chance to see every step of the way. we was supposed to be one happy family. the world is so crazy, y'all found out about eachother on y'all own. i'm so proud to say that i'm your father. i really love both of y'all, and i hope you forgive me." he said with sorrow in his eyes.

"i- i." i couldn't even speak.

"i knew it." sj shook his head wiping his eyes.

"you could've came back for us. you've seen me struggle with my mental health only in a couple months because of your situation. why you didn't tell us anything? i've felt so incomplete my whole life. you did this shit for some money? yo own kids bro! why you didn't come back for us!" i stood up to my feet with tears falling out my eyes

"baby cal-"

"did y'all know about this?" i got out the booth giving everyone a cold stare.

they all stayed silent.

"wow." i chuckled rapidly walking out and going into my car.

sj followed after me and killa ran after us.

"wait mama-" he tried pulling me back by my arm.

"you wrong for that, on my mama you wrong." i sniffed hopping in the drivers seat and speeding off.

"you think yo mama would mind if i spend the night?" i asked sj.

"nah she won't mind.." he trailed off.

"listen, we might not have everybody by our side but i promise as long as i live we got eachother ight?" he laid his head on my shoulder.

"i love you bubba." i kissed the top of his head and drove to his house.

"i love you too."

——

"so you're telling me...he's alive?" mama lay asked as we sat on the couch explaining everything to her.

"yep."

"you poor babies, y'all deserve so much better." she pouted.

"i wanna move out of this state and start my life over, this is too much." i groaned laying back.

"i got job opportunities up in cali...." she looked at us.

"what does that mean?" sj looked around.

"we'll move to cali, you can come stay with us."

"i'd love that." i softly smiled.

cali it is.....

—————————————————————

𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔?

𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔

𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒌𝒌𝒌𝒌 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔

𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒐𝒏𝒆

      𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔟♱𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𓆩❤︎𓆪 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🃏.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.6K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
647K 24.7K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
91.1K 3.4K 55
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
769K 43.2K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.