Unique Book 2

By paranormalRHlover

Rogue's came in and took her. Her mate's frantic but looking. They need to find how they keep getting in and... More

quick note
Chapter 1: Alpha Declan
Chapter 2: They did? Who?
Chapter 3: Crazy with want
Chapter 4: Mated And Shifted
Chapter 5: I Second That
Chapter 6: Meeting Alpha Declan
Chapter 7: You And Only You
Chapter 8: I Wonder?
Chapter 9: Sticky Toffee Cake
Chapter 10: Needed To Claim You
Chapter 11: Something Isn't Right!
Chapter 12: You Can Come Out Now
Chapter 13: Make Me!
Chapter 14: Make Me! (Zander pov)
Chapter 15: Which is it?
Chapter 16: Yo Bitch!
Chapter 17: W-what Are You Doing
Chapter 18: That's Right Princess
Chapter 19: She's Mine
Chapter 20: Now!
Chapter 21: Looking For Me, Princess?
Chapter 22: Yay Me!
Chapter 23: Until Next Time
Chapter 24: I Mean It!
Chapter 25: Are You Alright?
Chapter 26: Jerk!
Chapter 27: Are You Leaving?
Chapter 28: We're Having A Meeting
Chapter 29: Flower?
Chapter 30: Logan Don't
Chapter 31: Better?
Chapter 32: FFFUUUCCCKKK!
Chapter 34: Can You Fix That, Lo?
Chapter 35: Yes
Chapter 36: Sup
Chapter 37: Promise
Chapter 38: Try to be quiet
Chapter 39: Thanks Caleb
Chapter 40: What's Wrong?
Chapter 41: Hey
Chapter 42: Sick Of All These game's
Chapter 43: What The Fuck?!
Chapter 44: I Love You
Chapter 45: Do You Feel It?

Chapter 33: What The Fuck Happened?

610 55 3
By paranormalRHlover

                ~Kylie~

He didn't show. Which hurt just as much, if not more than the pains I've been getting all day. OK so that one time my chest fucking hurt was hell compared to that, but it's fucking on par. What a fucking dick telling me he would come and see me to not even text me to cancel. Did he fall asleep or something? I find myself worrying about all the bimbos he's slept with. Is he around them? Have I been knocking his advances enough for him to give up and fuck some other bitch? Or did he never want me in the first place and he's only been pretending?

When 9.30pm comes and goes and he still doesn't show up I give up and head to Calebs room. I open the door quietly and slip inside to find him fast asleep. The guys were funny with me going to bed early but Caleb said he was having an earlier one and even Keelan said an earlier one was what he needed. I tiptoe over to the bed and climb in. I don't touch him just incase the stupid fucking need to mate hits me again. After half an hour of tossing and turning I get up and head downstairs to grab a drink. A strong one to help with sleep. I go into the kitchen and through to the dining room and straight to the bar. I rummage through the bottles until I find a bourbon then head back into the kitchen to get a glass. 

"You OK dragonfly?" I let out a little squeak when I hear Dravon speak

"fuck Dravon. You scared me." I say as I rub my chest from the fright and the pain still there.

"You OK, little love?" Blake asks

"Sorry" Darvon apologies 

"I'm fine, I just can't sleep and I'm fucking shattered! I thought a night cap might help!" I walk around the island and grab 3 glasses down then turn and pour them. I take a sip and sigh. I want to tell them how fucking miserable I feel right now. I should be able to tell them so they can make me feel better, which I know is my own fault. Dravon comes round the counter and takes my face in his hands and looks at me. The contact does make my body flair with need but it's manageable.

"I can see your upset. What's wrong?" He asks with concern. Blake comes up behind me and sits in a chair he pulls up, then pulls me into his lap. 

"Tell us what's wrong, little love. We can't make it better if you don't. Do we need to go kill Caleb? Did he do something?" He asks as he moves my hair off my neck then starts nibbling. Oh fuck, looks like my mating frenzy is about to be tested.

Dravon steps in front of me again and raises my face up to his and leans in. Just a papers width away he stops and says

"Well dragonfly? You wanna tell us or you just want us to make you feel good!" Licking my lips I reply 

"Not Caleb. Make me feel good. I don't want to talk about it right now!" I say as a tear falls. Stupid fucking sentry. Dravon stares at me for a moment, he's debating if he should do as I ask or press for what's wrong. Making his decision he wipes the tears away and presses his lips to mine. I reach up and pull him to me more, deepening the kiss. Blake grabs the hem of my top and whispers

"Arms up, baby" I lift them and Dravon stops kissing me long enough for Blake to lift my top over my head. Blakes hands go to my breast making the frenzy surge. And Dravon's hands go to my bottoms and when he starts tugging them down, Blake lifts me slightly by the hips so he can remove them. When he stands back up, he removes his own clothes then Blake lifts me towards him. I wrap my arms and legs around him as he devours my mouth. I can hear the rustling of Blake removing his clothes and then he says

"Ready Drav'' Dravon stops kissing me and starts moving. I look over my shoulder to see Blake has made a portal to his room. I turn back to Dravon and start kissing and nibbling the column of his neck. He growls and it sends vibrations all through me, I can feel myself getting to the point of going wild. 

He walks straight to Blakes bed and sits down with me still in his lap. I start rocking my hips and he bites my neck making me moan. When Blake comes up behind me, Dravon lays back and pulls me down to give Blake a better view of my arse. I can feel him slip his cock in between me and Dravon, covering himself in my arousal. Dravon lifts my hips enough to guide his cock into me and I cry out. Then Blake rubs the head of his cock over my arse and starts pushing in. He's taking too long so I push back and he sinks all the way in and we both groan.

"Fuck, love. I've been dying to fuck your arse since our mating. I'm not the only one either" Oh goddess, now I've got that image of them all taking me that way. I start moving faster, practically taking over. My nails start to cut Into Dravon's pecs as I surrender to the feelings racing through me and ride them with complete abandon. 

Blakes hand weaves through my hair and he pulls me up so he can kiss and bite my neck. Making me take my hands from Dravon, whose hands stay on my hips but are now helping me keep the pace I've set with moving my hips. So close to that release I've been chasing I reach back and pull Blakes neck towards me and sink my teeth in. 

"Oh fuck, Kylie!" He moans as he cums deep in my arse. I release him and he moves away from us as I continue to ride Dravon hard. Wanting him closer, I pull him up by his shoulders. His arms go under mine and he pulls me down onto him by my shoulders. 

"Dravon!" I beg. With a smirk he nuzzles Into my neck and I tilt my head to the side so he has better access and he bites me hard. And fuck do I scream as i explode. I can feel my pussy clenching down on him as my teeth elongate. Oh fuck not again! With a mind of its own my body moves. I rip my neck from his teeth, I feel the tear but don't care right now. And maybe a little too aggressively I tip his head and strike.

"Fuck, Kylie. Are you-ahh fuck!"  Like me he cums from my bite. And soon after they both hiss and I know I've done the same thing as before and their marks are flashing and moving. I release his neck and sway a little in his lap before I collapse forward onto him and hear.

"Oh fuck. Blake, healing now!" Dravon exclaims

"What the fuck happened?" That sounded like Caleb, but that's all I hear as my eyes roll into the back of my head.

When I wake I'm wedged between Caleb and Dravon. What the fuck happened? I try to move and wince when my neck stings. Then everything comes back to me, the threesome, the clawing and biting, ripping my neck from Dravon's teeth and the mark's. At least it's only these 2 and the others stayed in bed. Luckily I don't wake them as I then sit up. Then I realise what a stupid though it was because of course there all with me. Spread out around the bed on chairs or the floor. So I don't wake any of them. I blink out from my spot and land beside the bed. But in my weak state my legs fall out from under me and I go down. When I don't hit the floor I look up to see Caleb has me around the waist and whispers

"What the fuck are you doing, flower? If you need help, bloody wake one of us and ask? How are you feeling? Wanna tell me what happened?"

"I need some paramol, and a shower. I don't need to wake everyone to do those things. They need to sleep! Good thing we had an early night last night" He helps me to the bathroom and turns the tap on for a bath. He looks at my questioning look and says

"It will be safer for you to sit in a bath than try and stand for a shower. Now tell me what happened please." I climb in and tell him how Tejus never showed or texted. He tells me he didn't get round to texting or speaking to him either but will be giving him a piece of his mind soon. I tell him about not being able to sleep and Dravon and Blake finding me in the kitchen. When he asks about my neck I tell him it's my fault. I remember tearing myself away and not giving him time to release his teeth. He states he knows I went into the mating frenzy as the mark is what woke him and the rest of them up. I pull my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around them. As I say

"What am I going to do Caleb? I could have hurt Dravon or Blake in the state I was in! Thank the goddess it was only me that got hurt." He strips and climbs into the bath behind me and pulls me Into his chest

"You're not helping here! Skin contact seems to set it off!" I tell him as I go to move forward but he pulls me back and nips my shoulder. Moaning I say

"Seriously, it's not fair. I don't want to hurt you!"

"You won't. So let's just sit here and relax for a bit. I told you if it's too much I can help. You just need to tell me" I sit back and try to resist the feelings of wanting to slip him inside me and I can't help but move my hips slightly. He starts to kiss my neck and glides his hand down my stomach to my pussy and slips a finger in.

"Caleb"

"Shhh. Just enjoy It!" He starts circling my clit and then dipping his fingers in. Over and over. My breathing is coming faster, I'm about to turn and have my way with him but he clamps his arm across my chest and uses his magic to stop me moving. The frenzy is building, wanting release. Im about to go fucking wild to get to him when simultaneously he pushes fingers in and uses his thumb to press down on my clit and he bites me hard. And I cry out, cumming hard.

"You really are an insatiable little minx at the moment. And with a little forced restraint, you can still cum and not go too wild. You really need to mate with Tejus… Come on let's go get breakfast and you can go with Katy to get a dress for tonight. You should be fine away from us but you know what to do if not" He says as we climb out the bath and get dry. Sebastian walks in half asleep and goes to the loo. I suppress a laugh as he has a piss, not realising we're standing there. It's when he turns to go to the sink that he spots us and looks back at the door all confused

"How long have you 2 been there? I thought you were still sleeping!" He washes his hands then comes over and wraps me in his arms. 

"How are you feeling, ma moitié? You had us worried!" I lay my head on his chest and say

"I'm good, just hungry. Let's get food!" Smiling at me, he waits for me to put my clothes on and we go make everyone breakfast. They make me feel wanted and with how Tejus made me feel last night, it's exactly what I needed. I really do love these men. Now to fully convince myself and shut the monsters up for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 103 29
What if you found out that the life you were living was a lie? That you were destined to be something much greater? What if the one person who holds...
1.2K 79 28
Olivia embarks on an uncanny adventure trying to find her truth, having to go into hiding as a rogue in a new town, to most of her memories unknowing...
205K 8.2K 34
THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN A DARK PARANORMAL REVERSE HAREM SERIES. DARK= TRIGGER WARNINGS (LIST AT BOTTOM). REVERSE HAREM= ONE FEMALE AND MULTIPLE MAL...
6.4K 516 28
A Vampire Queen is like a beacon to supernatural's, Luna will draw more attention the stronger she grows. She in fact may have already drawn the atte...