Millionaire's Hot Secretary

By GiftOdulesi

Highest ranking: #1 in Millionaire- 28/04/2021 #8 in Romance- 04/05/2021 (Out of 1.33 Million stories, WOW... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 69

7.9K 287 17
By GiftOdulesi

After the Doctor had examined Hames, he still didn't wake up.

"Will he be fine?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"He has been sedated, and he has a fever. He has to eat and rest well enough. I'll prescribe some medication for him to take."

"Okay, Doc." I sighed. 

He wrote the medication down then took his leave. I accompanied him to the door and locked it.

Where the hell were the other maids and security? How could Samantha have entered this house so easily?

I returned up the stairs and to Hames, taking a seat beside him on the bed.

I combed his hair with my fingers, unable to take my gaze off him.

He looked really tired in his sleep. Well… he still looked as handsome as ever.

I felt like pulling him into a tight hug and bursting into tears because I was clearly the main reason he wasn't well.

I couldn't believe I let Samantha create such a rift between us, I felt so terrible for not being patient enough.

Planting a kiss on his forehead, I covered him with a duvet to let him rest properly.

***

"Hi, Faith." I said into the phone.

"Hi, is Hames awake yet?" She asked.

"No, not yet. It's been 8 hours now, I'm getting so worried."

"You should sleep, you shouldn't be up this late. Don't forget you're pregnant."

"I know, but I want to watch him wake up. I feel so guilty for everything, for not waiting to listen to him, for not trusting him at least, and it's my fault he's… wait, how ill is he?"

"Well… before I left, he hardly ate anything, he hardly slept, he was always worrying about you, he didn't go to work and was always grumpy to everyone." She replied.

I moaned.

"It's not your fault. Please calm down and sleep or I'll rush down there to put you to bed."

I heaved a sigh. "Fine, I'll sleep. Ensure you rest too and get treated."

"My cuts have been treated, all thanks to Mia. I'll be there first thing tomorrow morning. Please go to bed now."

"Don't lose the video, that's very important," I said and I think I heard her gulp, "and bring everything I have there."

"I will. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I ended the call with a yawn, returning to our room and slipped beside Hames.

***

"She's still here? Wow, such a long dream." I was called out of my sleep by that extremely charming voice of a King I called my husband… wait, Hames?

My eyes snapped open and the first thing they landed on was Hames standing beside the bed, slowly sipping whatever was in the mug he was holding.

I jerked to sit upwards, staring around. In two seconds, my memory flashed back to everything that had happened yesterday.

"You're finally awake." I didn't know what to do; whether to smile, or start asking questions, or start apologizing, or start crying.

He was only staring at me with a blank expression, still sipping whatever was in the mug.

He dropped the mug on the bedside table and took a seat beside me, staring at my entire body. "So you're actually here? I'm pretty sure I'm still dreaming." He chuckled.

"Stop being so silly. I'm sorry for not trusting you though you're my husband. Lila figured out that Samantha isn't actually pregnant and Faith found out that Oliver isn't your child. Samantha was here yesterday to actually force herself on you so she'll get pregnant for real."

He didn't seem like he was interested in what I was saying but was rather staring at me, mostly my skin, in disbelief.

He brushed his fingers against my arm. "I can feel you, I'm still so shocked."

"Please don't act like you can't hear me, this isn't time for jokes at all."

"Wow, your bump has grown very big." He was still scanning my entire body.

I got frustrated and had to hit him with a pillow to bring him back to his senses. "Didn't you hear anything I said?"

He stared at me blankly, blinking slower than normal.

"What is wrong with you? If you're doing this because you're mad at me for leaving then I apologize but you should also know that it's your fault for not trusting me enough to tell me the truth."

"I'm really shocked to see you here."

There was a knock on the door. We both stared at the opened door then Faith waved at us.

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm here to give you the video."

"Please come in." I permitted and she shambled in.

"Good morning, sir." She greeted Hames then smiled sheepishly at me. "I accidentally lost the video last night but I was able to restore it."

"Whoa, it would've been so terrible if you hadn't been able to restore it."

"I know." She beamed. "Bye, I have to leave now, I've got a lot of work to do." She gave me the phone and took her leave.

I played the video, handling the phone to Hames.

Every second of the video made his face harden.

After watching the video, I dropped the phone on the bed. "So Samantha isn't pregnant and Oliver isn't my child?" He frowned, clenching his fists.

"Yes." Didn't he hear when I said that earlier?

He rose to his feet and started storming away. "Hames!" I exclaimed and it made him halt his movements.

"Where on Earth are you going?" I frowned.

He angrily returned to sit beside me. "That woman made me almost lose you. What if something bad had happened to you? I was gradually dying without you being with me and it's all her fault, and that stupid man."

I cupped his face, stroking his chin with my thumbs. "Don't make any decision in haste, don't take law into your hands, I won't forgive you if you do so."

His frown slowly subsided and he pulled me into a hug. "How could you leave me that easily? Why didn't you let me explain myself first? Why didn't you trust me when I explained and apologized? If you hadn't come today, I'm pretty sure I would've died Tomorrow."

"Stop being so silly." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You're definitely not dying anytime soon. We'll grow old together."

He pulled apart from me. "That's very nice to hear. I missed you so fucking much." He smiled.

"I tried so hard not to but I also missed you a lot." I admitted, causing his smile to grow.

"I love you so much, Imogen."

"I love you too." I said and he chortled.

"I thought I was never going to hear you say that again but do you know something?" He smirked, leaning his face closer to mine.

"What?"

"I love you more and that's very obvious."

"We're not doing this, are we?" I playfully rolled my eyes.

"It's the truth. I won't ever believe anyone over you, I'd have accepted any mistake you might've made in the past and focus on the present and our future together, I would never be able to stay away from you for so long before returning after realizing the truth, I would've not let you be so sick and almost die—"

"Are you trying to hurt my feelings intentionally?" Tears were already rolling down my face. "Are you trying to rub it in my face that I'm a terrible wife to you?" I sobbed.

"You're crying?" He stared in disbelief.

"Don't you know I'm pregnant and my hormones are controlling my emotions." I sniffled, lowering my head. "I agree I'm terrible. Thank you for informing me that I didn't trust you, thank you for letting me know I don't love you well enough."

He laughed, turning around to sit beside me completely and hugged my head to his chest. "I know I shouldn't be laughing right now but I can't help it, this is so funny. I didn't intend to hurt your feelings and I'm sorry that I did. I only want you to know that I love you more than you know, I'm ready to go against the world to support you. I can't bear to lose you, I'll trust you blindly and I know you love me too."

"You're…" I was interrupted by my sobbing.

"Gosh, this is so surprising. I haven't been with you during this pregnancy so it's still so new to experience this."

He stopped hugging me, wiping my tears with his fingers. "Stop being such a big baby." He leaned his face closer to mine but I turned my head away so his lips landed on my neck.

"What now? I still can't kiss you?" He asked jokingly.

"I haven't brushed my teeth."

He burst into laughter. "I have, so it doesn't really matter. Give me those lips, baby." He held my waist, smacking his lips against mine.

There, that feeling I loved so much. His kiss made a shiver run down my spine and a fluid of joy ran through my entire body.

I dug my fingers into his head to pull him to deepen the marvelously enchanting kiss.

He parted my lips, exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue.

His kiss was something I missed so damn much, it was making a different type of happiness pump into me and I think I felt my fetus jump and dance in excitement from the amazing feeling of the kiss.

We made out for a while before finally pulling apart to catch our breath.

"Do you realize how hot your body is?" I asked with my forehead creased in worry.

"I know I'm hot, but thank you."

"I mean your body temperature. You have a fever. Faith said you weren't eating or sleeping well."

"How could I eat or sleep when you weren't with me but I'll be well again now that you're here."

"Why are you so obsessive? I'll cook for you, and you must eat a mountain of food."

"As long as you cook it, I'll certainly eat more than enough."

"We should ensure that Samantha and that stupid Dash are arrested."

"Of course they'll be, we'll take proper legal actions against them. They defrauded us."

"She sexually harassed you. You were unconscious and she took advantage of you twice." I frowned. "If only you had told me before she did, I would've trusted you."

"I was scared of the consequences of telling you. Let's forget the past. It feels like heaven to have you back."

I grinned, wounding my arms around his neck. "I promise to always trust you, Hames, no matter what situation we might find ourselves in." I promised.

"Thank you. I also promise to trust you for the rest of our lives."

"I promise to never leave you alone like that again, I promise to be by your side forever. I promise to raise my child with you and never think of being a single parent for any mistake you make. I promise to forgive every one of your mistakes no matter how hard it may be."

"I also promise to be a good husband to you and father to our unborn child and promise to forgive you for every mistake you make." He gently stroked my arm.

"Most importantly, I promise to love you forever and to never think ill against you."

He grinned. "I promise to love you more than I've ever loved you and to never stop loving you, my Queen. I promise to never cheat on you forever."

"I promise to remain your friend forever and never cheat on you either."

I cupped his face and we shared another long and passionate kiss.

I was more than glad to have my Hames back and I was never going to let go of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.1K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...
330K 13.9K 44
|#10 in romance| |#1 in CEO| |#1 in desire| |#1 in marriage| |#2 in drama| |#2 in billionaire| |#4 in love| |#4 in lovers| |#8 in hotguy| |#9 in pass...
161K 5.6K 52
As much as Kimberly Astor hated to admit it, she had a slight problem. Okay, so it was theoretically a major problem, but it wasn't entirely her faul...
637K 21.2K 42
When Audrey, the smart, beautiful and kind-hearted woman decided to quit her job to pursue her dream as a chef, she did not expect to meet her ex-bos...