PROMPTS

By musingsbymaia

A collection of short stories or one-shots on RiRi/Dooly/BinJin. FICTION. Photos are not mine. More

Guardians
Guardians - 2
Guardians - 3
Guardians - End
Elf
Stranger in my Bed - 1
Stranger in my Bed - 2
Stranger in my Bed - 3
Stranger in my Bed - 4
Stranger in my Bed - 5
Stranger in my Bed - 6
Stranger in my Bed - 7
Stranger in my Bed - 8
Stranger in my Bed - 9
Stranger in my Bed - 10
Stranger in my Bed - End
...
Coffee Lover - 1
Coffee Lover - 2
Coffee Lover - 3
Coffee Lover - 4
Coffee Lover - 5
Coffee Lover - 6
Coffee Lover - 7
Coffee Lover - 8
Coffee Lover - 9
Coffee Lover - End
Bad Omens - 1
Bad Omens - 2
Bad Omens - 3
Bad Omens - 4
Bad Omens - 5
Bad Omens - 6
Bad Omens - 7
Bad Omens - 8
Bad Omens - 9
Bad Omens - 10
Bad Omens - End
Of Mergers and Marriages - 1
Of Mergers and Marriages - 2
Of Mergers and Marriages - 3
Of Mergers and Marriages - 4
Of Mergers and Marriages - 5
Of Mergers and Marriages - 6
Of Mergers and Marriages - 7
Of Mergers and Marriages - 8
Of Mergers and Marriages - 9
Of Mergers and Marriages - 10
Of Mergers and Marriages - 11
Of Mergers and Marriages - 12
Of Mergers and Marriages - 13
Of Mergers and Marriages - 15
Of Mergers and Marriages - 16
Of Mergers and Marriages - 17
Of Mergers and Marriages - 18
Of Mergers and Marriages - 19
Of Mergers and Marriages - End
Of Mergers and Marriages - Epilogue
Dae-sik x Cha Mi-jo
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (2)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (3)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (4)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (5)
Dae-Sik x Cha Mi-jo (End)
Eternal (One-shot)
Economics and Mr. Ri (1)
Economics and Mr. Ri (2)
Economics and Mr. Ri (3)
Economics and Mr. Ri (4)
Economics and Mr. Ri (5)
Economics and Mr. Ri (6)
Economics and Mr. Ri (7)
Economics and Mr. Ri (8)
Economics and Mr. Ri (9)
Economics and Mr. Ri (10)
Economics and Mr. Ri (11)
Economics and Mr. Ri (12)
Economics and Mr. Ri (13)
Economics and Mr. Ri (14)
Economics and Mr. Ri (14.5)
Economics and Mr. Ri (The End)
The Pianist
In Pursuit of Happiness
In Pursuit of Happiness - 2
In Pursuit of Happiness - 3
In Pursuit of Happiness - 4
In Pursuit of Happiness - 5
In Pursuit of Happiness - 6
In Pursuit of Happiness - 7
In Pursuit of Happiness - 8
In Pursuit of Happiness - 9
In Pursuit of Happiness - 10
In Pursuit of Happiness - 11
In Pursuit of Happiness - 12
In Pursuit of Happiness - 13
In Pursuit of Happiness - 14
In Pursuit of Happiness - 15
In Pursuit of Happiness - 16
In Pursuit of Happiness - 17
In Pursuit of Happiness - 18
In Pursuit of Happiness - 19
In Pursuit of Happiness - 20
In Pursuit of Happiness - 21
In Pursuit of Happiness - 22
In Pursuit of Happiness - 23
THE End - Happiness
Special Chapter - The Honeymoon
Epilogue - Through Hoon's Eyes
Hands
Appa
In good times and in bad
Mission: Impossible
Runaway
I would runaway with you
I Was Born to Love You

Of Mergers and Marriages - 14

1.4K 154 38
By musingsbymaia

A/N: Apologies for the delay!  It's a busy work week for me. Suggestive content ahead so proceed with caution. Anyway, good luck and have fun to everyone who got codes for SYJ's fan meet tomorrow!

Also, thank you to Julia (@randompetite) on Twitter for the visuals of the matching sequinned track suits!!!!

---

Yoon Se-Ri woke up from one of the most restful sleeps she had.

Realising that she drooled, she made a move to wipe it off. However, a few things prevented her from doing so.

One, she found that she was all over Kim Joo Won's sleeping form and she drooled on his back.

Two, Joo Won was still asleep and he lay on his belly, her arms wrapped around his middle, legs entwined with his. She would have tried to move away but her left hand was tucked under his chest, while her right hand was clasped in his.

She blushed, embarrassed at being this physically close to him, and horrified that her saliva was now on his back.

Yet, apart from that drool, she found this quite nice.

She couldn't help but chuckled about their previous day went.

After yesterday's breakfast, they took a stroll in his favorite outfit. She wore a cap low and had the neck of the suit pulled up so high it covered half her face that anyone passing her would just see her eyes darting around.

If she was asked who was her inspiration for her outfit of the day, Se-Ri would reply, "A turtle."

Kim Joo Won, for this part, strutted like he just won a big jackpot at the lottery. Why wouldn't he? He was out-and-about with his wife, a lifelong crush of his, and she was wearing his sparkly jacket. He won in life, in more ways than one.

He was very aware that she was trying to hide in the jacket like a very shiny snail, but he did not take offense. After all, his fashion choices were... an acquired taste. He was certain that the longer they stayed together, she would start to appreciate it, like fine wine.

"I think that's enough walking. Let's go back," Se-Ri declared.

"It hasn't even been 5 minutes yet!" he protested. Pulling her along, he guided them on the path. Not wanting her to ditch him anytime, he kept her hand with his in his jacket pocket.

They didn't talk much during the walk, just pointing out random stuff like how the weather was nice that day, which parts of the wedding did they like, what they didn't.

"I didn't like that I thought you were going to ditch me at the altar!" Kim Joo Won complained, his pout ever present.

Yoon Se-Ri rolled her eyes. "I told you many times. Stop wearing sequins so I could get used to your face! See? You didn't wear them on our wedding day so it was the first time I was seeing you clearly and I wasn't sure I was approaching the right guy!"

Kim Joo Won rolled his eyes at her. "I wasn't wearing sequins at our engagement party!"

"Still, not enough," Se-Ri returned. "Give your outfits a rest for a year."

"A YEAR?! Do you hate me that much?!" Kim Joo Won asked, alarmed at the horrendous suggestion.

Se-Ri found herself giggling at his exasperation. "You act like I asked you to do some crime for me!"

"Hiding my sequinned tracksuits for a whole year IS a crime!"

She was laughing now. "My gosh! Remind me not to make you choose between me and your sequinned clothes. My ego can't take it if I lose!"

Se-Ri walked ahead, but didn't get far since he was still keeping her hand in his pocket, when she heard him say, "You."

Se-Ri knitted her brows. "Excuse me?"

"If the choice came down to you and sequins," he reminded her. Shrugging, he said, "That's easy. You."

She blinked rapidly at the unexpected answer. "Well... well...," she found herself dipping her head further into the jacket to hide her red face.

"Did I fluster you, Yoon Se-Ri?" Joo Won teased.

No, she wasn't flustered... but her heart fluttered. "Pfft. Let's go and walk."

The rest of their day went smoothly, both of them seemingly intent to make nice.

After a quick lunch at the hotel restaurant, they headed back to their suite to check work emails since their afternoon was free. Randomly, Kim Joo Won declared that he wanted ice cream. "I'm craving for a double chocolate."

"You're pregnant already?!" Se-Ri teased him.

"Fine. Starve," Joo Won shot back as he dialled the correct button on the intercom. After he ordered his ice cream, he added, "Can you get me a cup of sugar?"

"A cup of sugar with your ice cream, Sir?" The person at the other end asked.

"Don't mix it. The cup of sugar is for my wife. Maybe if I sprinkle it on her, it will magically change her acid tongue," he explained to the person who remained confused, but chose not to question the VIP guest.

He didn't sprinkle the sugar on her but attempted to spread some of the cold dessert on her, which ended up with them chasing each other in the massive suite.

"Noooooo! That's sticky!" Se-Ri complained, seeing the dollop melting on his index finger. Giggling, she ran out of his reach.

In one particularly tricky move, she ran behind him, tripping him to land on the carpeted floor, straddled him and he held him by the wrists. In another move that surprised them both, to stop him from touching her with the ice cream on his hand, she took his index finger in her mouth and sucked the sweet dessert off.

Kim Joo Won gasped, his mouth agape at what she did.

Yoon Se-Ri sat frozen, her face mirroring his. "I... uh..."

His finger landed on her lips in a light caress, making her blush deeply. He slowly approached, his eyes never leaving her lips.

BUZZZZZ!

The sound made them both jump. "Dinner," he whispered, slightly annoyed at the interruption. They didn't bring up what occurred earlier, but they gave each other shy smiles all throughout the meal.

"Do you like the steak?" Joo Won asked, when he saw that Se-Ri took a bit of it.

"Yes, it was cooked very well," Se-Ri admitted.

"Here, take some more and try it with the mashed potatoes like this," he said, fixing her a bite to take. "Say aaahhhhh!"

Following his direction, Se-Ri's eyes widened at the combination of flavours. "Yum!" Out of habit, she started checking news about her businesses, so Kim Joo Won took over feeding both of them. Before she knew it, she was stuffed. "Wow! I haven't eaten that much in a long time."

Kim Joo Won nodded, happily. "Good."

When it was time for them to sleep, Kim Joo Won was first to get ready. But unlike the night before when he was already asleep when Se-Ri got out of the bathroom after preparing for bed, he was waiting for her to bid her good night. "Sorry about yesterday. I was exhausted and conked out as soon as my head hit the bed," he explained.

"Don't worry about it," Se-Ri assured.

"Alright. Good night. Sweet dreams," he bid. "Dream of me in sequins this time."

Se-Ri frowned, "So you want me to have a bad dream."

Joo Won snorted. "Maybe I should model those red boxers for you so that you would change your mind."

Se-Ri gulped. One part of her was curious. Another part worried that she would sign the divorce papers as soon as that happens. "Dear god, don't. I promised myself not to divorce you too soon!"

"You gave them to me!" He reminded her.

"I know and that is something I will take with me to my grave. Don't wear it yet," she pleaded.

"Okay fine," Kim Joo Won agreed. "Well, good night."

Se-Ri greeted him the same way. When he turned his back to her, she called him again. At his questioning glance, she lightly placed a kiss on his lips.

Se-Ri smiled as she thought about how they made out that night.

After initiating the kiss, Se-Ri pulled back and quickly turned to her side. She felt him do the same.

In the quiet of the room, she could her their deep breaths and knew that neither of them could sleep. It was Joo Won's turn to make a move.

"Se-Ri?"

"Hmm?"

She heard him move so she turned, finding him now hovering above her. "I... would like to kiss you again," he said.

Nodding, she tilted her chin up waiting for him to meet her lips. She did not wait for long. Joo Won kissed her lips thoroughly, tasting her upper lip, then lower lip before his tongue teased her to open. Then, their tongues dueled in a dance that robbed Se-Ri of breath.

With the deeper contact of their mouths, came the meeting of their hips. They were fully clothed, but he rubbed himself against her and she welcomed it and she soon felt herself craving for more. 

Joo Won was ready, she could feel it. He kept on rubbing against her and groaned out, "Se-Ri." Lying on his pillow, he gazed at her and tucked her hair behind her ear. Her lips were swollen now and her cheeks were flushed. Kissing her softly, he whispered, "Sorry I got carried away. Good night."

Se-Ri blew air out in frustration because she didn't want to stop. However, because she wasn't sure about how she felt on things yet, it was best not to complicate matters with sex.

But it seems like her frustration the night before ended up with her climbing all over her husband in her sleep. She really needed to wipe off this drool on him so she attempted to remove her hand from his grasp.

"No, don't go," he groaned out.

"I need to wipe your back," she said, unable to tell him that she drooled.

"Don't worry about it. I like you drooling over me," he teased. Even if he was barely awake, Kim Joo Won had to tease her.

"I drooled ON you, literally," she corrected.

"I'll take it. I'll pretend you love my sequins, too," he added.

She chuckled as he gripped her hand tighter and pulled her close.

"I'm cold," he murmured.

"We have comforter," she pointed out.

"I prefer you," he replied, before promptly falling asleep again.

When his gripped loosened, she took the chance to pick up the intercom on his side of the bed and call the reception. "Could we possibly arrange for a late checkout? I want my husband to rest longer."

"No worries, Ma'am. It will come with an additional charge, though," she was informed.

"That's fine," Yoon Se-Ri assured them. "One last thing, for our last lunch before we leave, please make sure my husband gets the ice cream he likes. The one he ordered yesterday."

Arrangements done, Se-Ri joined Kim Joo Won to rest once again.

*

"Did Chairman Kim's group send the strategic plans?"

"Yes, but I don't like the terms here. We should tell Chairman Yoon it seems like we're getting a bad deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6M 514K 45
Stella escapes from her abusive brother and runs into the woods, hoping to survive. After a while of being chased down, she finally finds a house dee...
591K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
27.3K 725 14
I'm a daughter of a rich man but im not you stereotypical rich girl. I love school I get straight A's and I hate my father. He is the reason I get ki...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...