Hogwarts One Shots

By itsrafaelamendes

One Shots of male characters from the Harry Potter Universe Male x Female Reader (Slytherin) Themes: > Love >... More

Love Potion - Bill Weasley
Bravery - Neville Longbottom
Miss Sassy - Draco Malfoy
Flesh and Blood - Blaise Zabini
Rivals - Oliver Wood
For Your Happiness - Theodore Nott
Happy New Year - Fred Weasley
Happy New Year - Fred Weasley (Part 2)
Adrenaline - Adrian Pucey
Fight For Us - Draco Malfoy
Dance With Me - Lorenzo Berkshire
High and Jealous - George Weasley
Friendly Enemies - Roger Davies
Hide or Fight - Marcus Flint
Finally Happy Again - Ron Weasley
Falling - Harry Potter
Flirtatious - Theodore Nott
Flirtatious - Theodore Nott (Part 2)
My Gracie - Blaise Zabini
The Bloody Snakes - Mattheo Riddle
The Bloody Snakes - Mattheo Riddle (Part 2)
My Lover's Life - Harry Potter
Love You - Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott
Love You - Draco Malfoy and Theodore Nott (Part 2)
My Little Gio - George Weasley
Pride and Prejudice - Graham Montague and Lorenzo Berkshire
A Christmas Letter - Mattheo Riddle

His Karma - Percy Weasley

1K 18 10
By itsrafaelamendes

- Your father is right Percy, they just want to keep us under their control now that Voldemort is back, you should-

- I won't have this stupid conversation again, He is not back Y/N - Percy scoffs - I thought you, above all, would be proud of me for getting this promotion. - he rolls his eyes.

- Be reasonable Percy, I would be, under normal circumstances, but now-

- Oh Merlin, I quit, you are all bloody stupid for trusting a traumatized teenage boy with attention deprivation, and an old man. - he leaves to his room, slamming his door.

Mr. Weasley was dumbfounded at Percy's act, he was so angry for all the things his son had said to him earlier that no one even got near him for a while. Mrs. Weasley had quite the opposite reaction, sadness and disappointment filled her expression. She sobbed all day, asking herself what she did wrong.

I never felt more embarrassed to be at the Burrow, as Percy's fiancée I wasn't actually family yet, and him almost disowning himself like that puts me in a rather awkward position here.

- I'll knock some sense into him - I say lowly - I-

- You don't have to Y/N, he's old enough to make his own choices and I want you to know that I won't convict you for his actions just because you're a couple, I know you'll stay by our side. - Mr. Weasley says with his hand on my shoulder.

- Thank you Mr. Weasley.

- Arthur dear. Despite what may happen, you're already family and we welcome you here for as long as you want.

I go to Percy's room and knock on the door, after a while he doesn't open it or responds. Ginny appears with her wand in hand and casts an alohomora, opening the door.

- Percy? - I ask looking around.

- Closet's empty. - Ginny says staring at it.

I turn to the door and head upstairs grabbing my wand. Making my way back to the living room I get ready to floo out of the Burrow.

- Where are you going Y/N? What did he said to you dear? - Mrs. Weasley came to me.

- He left. - Ginny said angrily - He packed his stuff and left like the coward he always was.

- Ginny, please don- - Mrs. Weasley tried to reprimand her.

- She's right mom, you can't punish her for saying the truth. - Fred says coldly.

Mrs. Weasley was starting to sob again. Percy was willingly hurting his family and turning his back on them. This had to stop.

- I'll find him and stop this nonsense once and for all. - I say hugging Mrs. Weasley.

Stepping onto the fireplace I say The Leaky Cauldron's address. Finding myself in London I make my way to the Ministry, the only place Percy steps foot around here.

{•••}

After months of preparations for this moment, no one seemed ready. Who would be? After apparating to Hogwarts that evening I saw Percy for the first time since the argument at the Burrow. He hadn't gone to the Ministry that day, nor did he wrote, saw or spoken to me since. Whenever I was at the Burrow he wasn't, not that he would go there at all. He had ignored me just as much as he ignored his family, leaving his parents both sad and disappointed.

Blood was everywhere, the fire was starting to be out of control and the massive destruction was sighted all over the Hogwarts' grounds. The Quidditch pitch was burnt to the ground, Hagrid's home was a pile of bricks and the front patio of the castle was torn apart, filled with dark wizards, trolls and creatures from various kinds.

Fighting seemed a bit too hard by now, there were cuts all over my body, my arm was dislocated, a massive headache almost blinded me as I went casting spell after spell, permanently injuring many dark wizards in my path.

And then it all stopped, my body gave up and I finally passed out. As I regained consciousness, many hours after, voices were erupting from everywhere.

- People are coming to the front doors, hurry we must see!

I try to get myself up, as my eyes get used to the lights I can only gasp in horror. Rows and rows of dead bodies filled the main hall. So many emotionless faces, their bodies rigid, a sight so awful that would give me nightmares for countless years. But I only think of him, and I run outside.

Hagrid appears carrying Harry's body in his large arms, and he had that same expression as many others had. Death didn't really suited the human being.

But it's not him that my eyes get caught up with. Molly Weasley is screaming full lungs while Arthur and her children secure her. In front of us there's the only wizard I could ever love with such intensity I felt I could just burst with happiness.

But it was all but a happy sight, he knelt before him, the one who was causing all this pain and suffering. Voldemort had a reckless expression as he pointed his wand to Percy.

Percy was almost unconscious, his body language showed exactly how much he had suffered. Many cruciatus curses were used on him, as well as other spells from battle. He was alive, but barely at this point.

- You were such a brilliant and obedient child, such a waste of magical blood. And for what? To stand by Harry Potter's side? Now you'll pay the price. - Voldemort said furiously.

- NO! - I run to Percy, getting myself between him and the wand.

Shouts of despair emerge from behind us while his followers simply stay silent. He looks me deeply in the eyes, a grin so awful forming in his mouth while he caresses my face with the tip of his wand.

- You reckless child! You made me remember of someone, you know? - he says calmly - A girl so full of love, devoting herself to the other part of her, only to die for him. My precious Lily Potter, the woman that made all of this come true. - he says pointing at the destruction - If she had simply let me kill her child, she could've been alive to this day. But just as she did, you are putting yourself in between what I want. - he takes a step back - And I always get whatever I want.

Percy holds my leg, trying to prep himself up, his head clear now, understanding his surroundings.

- Please Y/N step away, I don't want to lose you.

- I love you Percy. - I say without getting my eyes off of Voldemort's amused gaze.

- Avada Kedavra!

A scream so horrid, so deep and powerful is all I hear before life just fades away. I feel it slipping through my fingers as his scream destroys me completely, a sound so painful it might never leave my ears even in afterlife.

And I know I was his karma, for everything he did wrong, time collected his prize, balancing nature once more. It was too my karma for loving him but still, I will always remember him as the boy who sweetly sang me lullabies when the worst nightmares clouded my head, and I didn't mind.

Because karma comes to us all, even you Voldemort, just wait for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 588 40
Just oneshots and imagines of our favourite men on the planet!! My grammar and spellings won't always be great but I will try my very best I am writi...
158K 3.1K 102
Only a person you love can shatter your heart - cut you open to the very core. It's a story filled with secrets and lies, love and hate, friendship a...
9.8K 94 14
This is a oneshot, xreader book. like the title already said this is for Harry Potter characters I am really busy with school and life so I am ending...
57.4K 1.2K 18
-y/n one shots (probs more than just 1 pt most of the time as i write whole *ss novels lmao) -uses gender neutral pronouns though this is a gxg one s...