Flesh and Blood - Blaise Zabini

Tonight

Tonight. At any moment Death Eaters will appear at Hogwarts. Draco and I finally managed to fix that bloody vanishing cabinet after months trying. We just didn't knew they would come the exact same day we'd succeed.

- I need you to find Blaise and Daphne and tell them to hide in the dungeons right now Y/N! They must be making out near the Astronomy Tower as usual and we both know that's were Dumbledore will be. - I could tell he was nervous, for our friends, but especially, for his task. Even I was nervous.

I nodded and headed to the Astronomy Tower at a quick pace. The four of us were all we had in this school since the very first day. I was already destined to be a Death Eater, probably since I was born, Draco was caught up on his dad's failure, but Daphne and Blaise? Me and Draco did, do and always will do everything to protect the two of them from our world.

- Merlin's Beard Blaise, there you are! I need you to get Daphne and hide in the dungeons right this second! - I said breathlessly. He looked at me as if he almost could feel my fears.

- Something is going to happen isn't it? - he worried.

- Please Blaise we don't have much time, I made you and Daphne a promise that you guys would never be caught up in my shit, so I need you to do this for me. - my eyes were begging for him to do what I told him and just stop the bloody questions, and so he did.

- Alright darling, Daphne is in the bathroom, I'll go get her and we'll hide till you and Draco come find us. You two be careful, do you understand what I'm saying? - he was asking us to come back to him alive, but he also knew I couldn't promise him that, I hated breaking promises.

- Make sure no one suspects anything and be safe, I love you Zabini, tell Daphne the same! - I hugged him before he could go.

- You'll tell her that yourself later. I love you darling, like my own flesh and blood, till the end!

I climb the stairs of the Tower after Blaise turned around the corner. Not a minute after I hear loud voices in the corridors. They're here. I waited till I saw Draco appear behind me.

- My aunt is having fun fighting with some students. - he said coldly after rolling his eyes. - C'mon let's go upstairs, Dumbledore must be there already.

As we reached the top of the tower, the night was awfully dark, with a lot of heavy clouds. The perfect night for murder, for those who appreciate it. I on the other hand, have to live with it, but I'm far from being ok with murdering someone and I believe Draco feels the same way.

As I zoned out from my thoughts, I realize that Draco and Dumbledore are arguing. He needs to do this for his mother's safety but seeing him right now, I know he won't do it, he can't. And I don't blame him, I wouldn't be able to do it too.