Dance With Me - Lorenzo Berkshire

It's been six years since I graduated from Hogwarts

It's been six years since I graduated from Hogwarts. Away from the known eyes we moved into the country, not maintaining contact with anybody else from that time.

By we I mean, of course, my closest friends and myself. Those being Pansy, Draco, Theodore, Daphne and Lorenzo. By the time, they all paired up, it was quite the twist when Draco and Daphne started dating because we all knew Daph liked Blaise, but since he ditched our group for some Gryffindor girl, she had changed a lot, she grew colder. A true mirror of Draco himself, thats why they understand each other so well now. As for Pansy and Theo, they always had sexual chemistry, it was known that those two would end up together anyways.

As for me, that's a whole new story. Lorenzo and I were like ketchup and cake, it just didn't match at all. Until it did. Overtime. We like to think that opposites can indeed attract each other. In school we were the pair that no one would even dare to match, they knew we were simply incompatible, we were good friends but we also argued. A lot, all the time. Most of those times were because of silly things like "that's my spot" or "you ate my piece of cake Y/N" or even "Enzo your heavy breathing is bothering me". Teenage problems. Now we are lovely to each other until something bothers one of us and it's back to the old days. But we always manage, we really love one another, that's the most important part.

And so it was just three couples, living happily away from society's eyes until today. We all woke up to a rather familiar letter. A Hogwarts letter, but this time it wasn't an acceptance one. We were invited to a class reunion, all the four houses from my year were expected to attend a formal reunion ball to celebrate our success and remember old times.

- Enzo wake up please! - I scream from the living room. - We got an invitation from Hogwarts!

Enzo comes down the stairs with nothing but his pajama pants, looking confused and sleepy. The perfect morning sight.

- An invitation? To what exactly? - he asks getting closer - Can I see? - I hand the letter to his large hand.

- I need to see the girls and look for a dress! - I say excitedly. - The ball is tonight. - he nods.

- What about you and the girls get all ready here and me and the guys get ready at Draco's place, then we all meet at Hogwarts? - he suggests hugging my waist and planting kisses on my face.

- I love the idea, I'll surprise you there. - I answer giggling. - Make sure to look as handsome as always! - I say turning around to get coffee.

- I will don't you worry! - he winks at me - And don't forget it's a masquerade ball! - he sips from the coffee I give him - I'll go get the blokes and tell the girls to meet you here.