Imagine a world like that

By igottimetoday

One shots with different female celebrities ~gxg ~intersex reader ~the reader is black ~use of the n-word ... More

REQUESTS???
Stop playing|Normani
WTF|H.E.R❤️
Caught |Zendaya Coleman
Nights Like This|Kehlani❤️
Love of my life❤️|Rosalía
Help!!
Hickey Prank| Nicki Minaj❤️
Instagram| Megan Thee Stallion❤️👅
✨Sparks|Jasmine Cephas Jones✨
I need answers A/N
Helpless
Exhausted|Victoria Monét
Why are you lying to me?|Victoria Monét
Crazy|Tobin Heath💘
Comfort|Tobin Heath💘
The Date|Tobin Heath💘
Payback|Saweetie❤️
Surprise|Tobin Heath 💘
Chill|Beyoncé🐝
The Best|Alexia Putellas💘
The Best pt2|Alexia Putellas💘
I Can't Lose (When I'm With You)- SZA 💋

I know|Ariana Grande❤️

9.5K 185 63
By igottimetoday

⚠️SMUT WARING, G!P SMUT, DON'T READ IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT⚠️

Ari's POV:

I sat in math class which was the last period of the day hoping that the time would go by slower. Today I'm finally going to confess my feelings to Y/n. Even though I'm scared I'm happy that I'll finally be getting it off my chest I mean I've been in love with her since 8th grade. I'm just scared that she'll reject me and our friendship will be ruined all because of me. I was so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't notice that the bell rang until Victoria started shaking me.

"Damn girl, I've been calling you for the past 2 minutes. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just thinking about some stuff."

"And by stuff you mean Y/n."

"No, that is not what I meant." I mumbled.

Liar

"Yeah right." She said with a smirk.

"Whatever." I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways are we still on for Saturday?"

I was about to answer but I stopped in my tracks as I saw Y/n walk out of a classroom with Zendeya. They were laughing about something as they headed to the locker room, they were most likely going to change for basketball practice. I was once again snapped out of my thoughts by Victoria.

"Can you stop daydreaming about her and answer my question."

"Uh, yeah we're still on for Saturday don't worry."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

"Go get your girl." She whispered as I hugged her. I rolled my eyes but she's right, it's time. I headed over to Y/n as she walked out the locker room.

"Can we talk for a second?" I asked as I stood in front of her and Zendeya.

"Sure, I'll see you at practice Z." She replied as she looked at Zendeya only to see her smirking at her. She rolled her eyes then they did their handshake or whatever and Zendeya walked away.

"So, what's up?" She asked as she turned her full attention towards me. That's one thing I love about her she always makes sure she gives me her full attention whenever we talk.

"I-uh-um-I-was just wondering."

Good fucking job Ariana

I looked up at her embarrassed as I felt my cheeks go red. I began to walk away. I can't do this. As I walked away I felt her grab my wrist and turn me around.

"It's ok, say what you gotta say" she said as she took my hands in hers. Which were really small compared to hers. I took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Doyouwanttocomeoverafterpractice?" I asked so fast that I'm sure she didn't understand shit I said.

"Yeah sure, why were you nervous about asking me we're best friends?" She asked with a cute confused face.

I looked at her wide eyes surprised that she even understood that.

"No reason" I said with a small smile.

"Ight, well I'll see you after practice" she said letting go of my hands making me frown at the loss of her touch.

"Yeah bye"

"Bye" she said as she kissed my forehead before walking away. God help me I thought as I made my way out of the school.

~Time skip~
"Hey mom" I said as I entered my house

"Hey baby, how was school?"

"School was alright and Y/n's coming over"

"Y/n? woo that girl is too fine"

"Mom" I gasped, shocked that she would say that.

"What? It's true" she said with a shrug.

I mean she's not wrong

"Ooo your blushing" she said while laughing.

"No I'm not bye mom!" I said as I rushed upstairs to get ready for Y/n-I mean get ready, not that I'm doing it for Y/n- why am I explaining this shit to myself? I thought as I facepalmed.

~Time skip~

I was putting on some clothes when I got a text from Y/n saying that she was here so I went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey Ari, hey Ms. Grande" Y/n said as she hugged me which made me blush. God, can she do anything without making me blush?

"Y/n, I told you to stop calling me Ms. Grande and just call me Joan" my mom said in a stern voice looking up from her computer.

"Sorry Ms- Joan my mom never let me call adults by their first name so it's new to me."

"It's ok baby, you hungry?" She asked as she gave
Y/n a hug.

"Oh no I'm uh fine, it's cool." Y/n said with some hesitation. I furrowed my eyebrows at that but just let it go.

"Ok well, if you get hungry there's food." my mom said going back to what she was doing.

"Ok Joan" Y/n said with a smile as she grabbed my hand and began to lead me up the stairs.

"USE PROTECTION!" my mom shouted as we reached upstairs.

"OH MY GOD MOM STOP!" I yelled back as Y/n laughed and I heard my mom laughing. I hid my face in my hands as Y/n and I entered my room and sat down on my bed.

"I'm so sorry Y/n I didn't think she would ever say that." I said with my head still down.

"It's cool she was probably just joking." she said as she moved my hands off my face and lifted my head. We stared into each other's eyes for a good while before I looked away. She cleared her throat.

"Uh so what you wanna do?" She asked as she got up and made herself comfortable on my bed.

"We could watch a movie. I just read a really good book called The Outsiders and there's a movie to it. I think you'll really like it." I said with a smile as I remembered the book that I had recently taken a strong liking to.

"Yeah sure let's do it."

I nodded as I went to where she was on my bed and got in between her legs with my head on her chest. She wrapped her arms so around me as I picked up the remote so I could look for the movie.

(Like this)

Time Skip

We just finished watching the movie and I'm not gonna lie, I cried. Y/n cried too but she won't admit it so whatever.

"So what we gon' do now?" she asked as she rubbed small circles on my stomach.

"We could just listen to music and talk." I said looking into her eyes.

"Yeah." she whispered as we held eye contact.

"Y'know earlier today you seemed like you had something to tell me." she said as her eyes flickered down to my lips and back to my eyes.

"Uh n- no not really" I lied.

"You sure?" She asked as she licked her lips.

Fuck me rn

She knows, I can see it in her eyes

"I have a feeling that you know what I was going to say." I whispered as we inched closer to each other. She chuckled.

"Yeah I do, but I wanna hear it from you." She whispered as our foreheads touched.

"I'm so fucking in love with you Y/n." I said after releasing a shaky breath.

"I'm so fucking in love with you too Ariana."

"Fuck Y/n kiss- I began to say before she cut me off with a kiss.

The kiss was passionate and as cliche as it sounds I can't lie and say I didn't feel sparks. The kiss quickly got heated as she put her tongue in my mouth and I moved so I was sitting on her lap. We pulled apart when breathing became a problem.

"Fuck Ari you don't know how long I've been waiting to do that."

"I would've been ready at any time." I said as I pecked her lips. She grabbed my neck and brought me into another long kiss.

"Fuck Y/n." I moaned as I began to grind on her while she moved onto my neck .

"You want me to mark you up so everyone knows who you belong to?"

"Shit- yeah but not too dark I don't want my mom to find out." I said as she picked me up and placed me to lay down on the bed.

"I'm pretty sure she already knows but whatever you want baby." She said as she went back to sucking on my neck.

"Ooo, shit Y/n." I said as she sucked on my sweet spot.

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Fuck yes daddy." I said as my eyes went wide at what I called her but she didn't seem to mind. She placed her hands under my shirt and began to play with my boobs while pinching my nipples.

"Wait!"

"What's wrong princess we don't have to do anything if you don't want to." She said while getting off of me.

"No it's not that I'm just a little insecure of my boobs." I said while covering them and looking away.

"Ari your boobs are perfect don't worry baby." she said as she rubbed my sides with one hand and moved my hands way from my chest with the other.

"Ok you can continue." I said with a small smile.

She began playing with my nipples again while her free hand went down to my covered heat. The next thing I know my shirt is being ripped off. I gasp.

"Y/n that was my favorite shirt." I whined with a pout.

"It was getting in my way don't worry I'll get you a new one." she said as she began sucking on my boobs.

"Shit Y/n." I said as I pulled her closer to me.

She chuckled and took off my pants and underwear before moving from my boobs. She stared at my body making me squirm under her gaze.

"Fuck Ari your so beautiful." she said making me blush deeply as she spread my legs.

"Fuckk look at her, so beautiful." If she makes me blush anymore I'm gonna look like a fucking tomato.

"Look at how wet you are princess, all for me?"

"Yes daddy fuck- please touch me please."

"As you wish princess." She said as she started sucking my clit and playing with my boobs.

"Yeah baby just like that." I said as a held her head down.

She moved her fingers from my boobs and stop sucking my clit which made me whine before putting two fingers in my mouth.

"Suck." she commanded. I did as she told me to and sucked on her fingers while looking into her eyes as if I was sucking her dick. Shit, I can't wait to suck her dick.

Fuck

I watched as she took her fingers out of my mouth and inserted them into my pussy slowly.

"Shiiittt."

She continued sucking on my clit and fingering me before she added another finger.

"You gonna cum princess?"

"No- FUCK YESSS." I said quickly changing my answer as she added another finger.

"Can I cum daddy? Please, please, fuck." I begged as I moaned like a little bitch.

"Hold that shit." she said as she started going faster.

"I can't Y/n please please let me cum please shit." I said as I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Cum for me princess." as soon as she said that I let go.

"Oh fuck Ari you squirted." she said in a shocked tone as I was recovering from my orgasm.

"Huh?"

"You squirted baby."

"Oh fuck." I said as I sat up on my elbows trying to get up. When I finally did I went to Y/n gripped her shirt and brought her into a kiss.

"Let me repay you daddy." I said as I pushed her onto the bed and got on my knees. I unzipped her pants and gasped at how big her dick looked and it wasn't even out yet. She chuckled and I pulled off her pants along with her boxers. Her dick sprung out and hit me in my face. I giggled.

"Oh fuck daddy your so big." I said as I started jacking her off so I could spread her pre-cum.

She's literally going to split me in half oh lord. I thought as I took her too into her mouth and started sucking.

"Fuck" She moaned.

Her moans are so sexy omg

"Fuck my mouth Y/n use me like your personal fuck toy." I said looking up into her dark eyes.

"Fuck Ari." she said as she gathered my hair making a makeshift ponytail.

I wrap my hand around her, not being able to wrap around it fully.

I take her length into my mouth, slowly pushing her down my throat.

"Shit Ari, you suck me so good." She says pulling my hair while I choke on her. I keep eye contact as she groans my name. I chuckle against her and she throws her head back.

"I want you to fuck my mouth, y/n. Fuck my mouth until I can't breathe."

She looks down at me with a smirk. She lifts my chin up, leaning down and leaving long kiss on my lips. She looks me in the eyes, smirking before moving to take her dick in her hand.

"Open your mouth, slut."

I open my mouth, sticking my tongue out as I look up into her her hooded eyes. She sets her tip on my tongue. I shift around as I feel my wetness drip down my thigh. She shoves her whole dick down my throat, making my eyes roll back. She stays in place, groaning before pulling back out. I let out a gasp.

"Shit y/n...make me choke on your dick."

She puts her dick back in, hands in my hair as she quickly moves my head up and down.

"Fuck. Such a slut, take me, just- just like that."

I hum against her as I feel myself swallowing her dick. I feel my drool dripping down my chest as her balls hit my chin.

"That mouth, fuck!"

She takes her dick out and slaps it across my cheek, making me me moan. She chuckles, thrusting down my throat, pulling out, slapping my face. She repeats a couple of times before pushing my head down all the way. Holding my head in place, making me
gag. .

I reach down to my clit, rubbing myself and moaning. I slip a finger inside of myself, looking up to her as she groans. She pulls back, grabbing my face and kissing me.

"Keep going, cum for me daddy, make me swallow your cum." I whisper against her lips, adding a finger inside of myself. She kissed my nose and shoves herself in me again.

"That's it baby, shit!"

She watches down as my fingers speed up. She pauses, her entire cock stuffed in my mouth. I groan against her making her shiver She stays there for a minute before pulling out, half way. I unexpectedly push my head back down shoving her back
down my throat.

"Shit! Such a fucking slut for my dick. God, Ari!"I giggle and speed up, gagging on her again as I feel her dick deep in my throat.

"Shit! Im gonna fucking cum down your throat!"

"Cum for me daddy." And she does, letting out the sexiest moan i've ever heard. She pulls out, laying down as she tries to steady her breathing.

"Oh my fuck" She mumbles under her breath covering her hands over her sweaty face. I wipe the back of my hand across my chin before getting back up on my knees, getting on the bed and crawling towards her.

"You're still hard, and I'm so wet for you. I'm
dripping daddy."

She removes her hands, looking down into my eyes. I lightly suck her tip as my hands reach down to massage her balls.

"Fuck it man."

She whispers. Quickly snatching me up, making me yelp. She lays me down on the bed on my stomach then smacks my ass.

"Arch that shit ma." she says smacking my ass again, I do what she said and arch my back letting her see my wet pussy.

"Shit, you weren't fucking lying princess." She mumbles against my neck, her hand brushing
over my clit. I groan as she rubs her dick up and
down on my pussy.

"Please y/n..daddy, I need you inside of me." I say, spreading my ass cheeks as her still hard dick
pokes at me. She slowly slips inside of me, yanking
on my hair and making me groan loudly.

"Oh god, y/n! Please fuck me faster!"

"You sure?" She teases as she slowly thrusts herself inside of me.

"Please!"

Y/n's pov:
She looked so beautiful with her ass in the air as I slowly fuck her tight pussy.

"Baby."

"Yes?" She says breathlessly, turning her face to look at me.

"You ready?"

"Ready for what- OH SHIT!"

Her entire body falls against the bed as I push myself entirely inside of her, smacking her ass.

"Shut the fuck up." I say harshly as I grab her hair and push her face down into the pillow. She whimpers and  starts moving her hips back as I groan at the way she's taking my dick.

"Cmon Ari, just like that. You fucking slut. Take me. All of me, good girl baby."

"Sh-shitt! You're too b-big y/n!" I stop myself and pull out.

"You ok?" She takes in a deep breath, turning around.

"Why did you stop?" She ask looking back at me with drool running down her face.

"Didn't wanna hurt you."

"I'm not fragile Y/n, fuck me into the bed." she says shaking her ass a little then turning around and sitting on the bed. I groan and stand in between her legs, rubbing her soft thighs.

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me till I can't walk."

She wraps her small arms around the back of my
neck, pulling me closer.

"Fuck me like you own me." She whispers against my cheek.

"Fuck Ari." I groan as I smack her ass. She giggled.

"Now fuck me. Please daddy?"

Ari's pov:

I've never been so fucking needy for dick in my life! Something about her just makes me go absolutely crazy.

I pout at her and grab her dick in my hand. She
could literally destroy anyone with this. I slowly
stroke her against my clit, moaning at how hard
she is for me.

"When you were fucking me, just right now. I felt
you so deep inside of me, I almost came." I say.

"I wanna feel you again. All the way. Right here." I point to my lower abdomen.

"I felt you there, and i want to feel it again. I want
you to fuck me hard, then i want you to cum right
into my fucking pussy. I want you to drip out of me and right onto the bed." Her eyes roll to the back of her head as I squeeze the tip of her cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you up."

"Do it daddy."

She grabs my hips, puts me back into my previous position and sinks into me all the way, making me let out a hiss. I feel her hit a spot so deep inside that's never been hit. I've never had anyone or anything this big inside of me. She's going to literally break my back.

"Shit. shit."

"You doing good mama?" She says, leaving a kiss on my neck.

"mmhm!"

"Lemme know if you wana stop. Ok?"

"Ok! Shut up and fuck me!"

She chuckled and thrusts herself all the way in, her balls hitting my skin. Our skin clapping and our groans and my muffled screams filled the room. I reach for another pillow that was on my bed gripping onto it.

"Fuck me just like that! Oh yeah. Shit I can feel you so deep y/n!"

"Such a good girl. you're taking my dick so well baby."

"Oh. My. God. Y/n!" I say slowly, matching each word with her quick thrusts.

"Fuck, Ari, You feel so fucking good around my dick baby."

I let out a  hum, feeling my eyes flutter shut as
she adds more pressure onto my clit.

"Y/n! Please- please! Shit. Fuck!" I scream at a literal loss for words.

"I'm gonna cum! Oh i'm gonna cum right- fuck!
right now!" She starts rubbing my clit faster, and thrusting her dick deeper inside of my body. I cum. So, so much.

"Y/N! OH GOD! DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP! RIGHT THERE!"

She continues to hit a spot inside of me that makes
me shake. She lets out a sexy groan as I clench
around her big dick. It's her own release that pushes me over the edge. She squirts ropes of her cum right into my pussy making me cum again, twice as hard.

My legs shake, my toes curl, my eyes roll to the
back of my head, and my mouth falls open as I
scream her name into the pillow.

"Yes. yes. yes! Shit baby!"

"Mine, this fucking pussy is mine."

"Yeah baby. All yours." I say in a horse voice while smiling.

She pulls out, grabs my neck pulling me up and turning me around then brings me into a rough kiss.

"Will you be my girlfriend Ari?"

"Fuck yes." I say giggling as I pull her into another kiss.

"That was fucking amazing Y/n, shit." I say laying my body fully down on the bed.

"Yeah, let's get you cleaned up." she says as she picks me up and brings me to the bathroom.

"Y-Y/n." I whisper weakly as she sets be down on the counter in the bathroom.

"Yeah, baby what you need?" she asks moving away to turn on the shower.

"You need to get me a plan b tomorrow."

"Yeah I was planning to." she says picking me up and putting me in the tub.

"I love you Y/n." I say closing my eyes and leaning against the wall.

"I love you too princess." she replies getting in the tub and taking me into her arms. I smile and lean back against her.

Time skip to next morning

I wake up to see a plan b box on my nightstand and that Y/n isn't next to me. I get up go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take the plan b. (I don't know how plan b works y'all don't do me) When I'm done I make my way down stairs, well the best I could considering I could barely feel my legs. As I reach the last step and go to the kitchen I see Y/n and my mom making breakfast.

"Morning" I say going over to them and kissing my mom on her cheek.

"Morning baby" my mom replied kissing me back.

"Morning pr-Ari" Y/n said.

"Y'all enjoy yourselves last night?" My mom asks with a smirk making my eyes widen as I blush deeply and look down in embarrassment. Y/n blushes and looks down also in embarrassment while my mom laughs.

Fuck my life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy holidays! This is my gift to y'all so enjoy it. This was my first smut so let me know how I did. I was gonna do a Christmas themed one but I couldn't come up with any ideas so 🤷🏾‍♀️

✌🏾

~leena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
786K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
594K 26.2K 106
I don't know how to describe this story besides saying beynika, this is my first book hope it's not too much of a fail🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
203K 1.6K 25
all you need to know is billie is in it. now read the damn book. edit: damn why am i so demanding- this book doesn't get semi good until like the las...