Calypso and the Moon

By tearsonmytshirt

Calypso is a kind and happy girl, manoeuvring through life on her own accord. Having started a band with her... More

π™Έπ™½πšƒπšπ™Ύπ™³πš„π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
Beginnings.
Nostalgia.
Whiskey.
Sling.
Ice-cream.
Ramen.
Insomnia.
Paws.
Lucas.
Dudley Inc.
Vodka.
Birthdays.
Apologies.
Inlove.
Silver.
Dresses.
Confessions.
Promises.
Jail.
Evidence.
The Motion.
Adelaide.
Interruptions.
Cherry Tomatoes.
Knees.
Picnics.
Acceptance.
Painting.
Best friends.
Cookies.
Endings.
epilogue.
an

Parties and Heartbreak.

741 29 11
By tearsonmytshirt

an: smut.
tw: some words one would consider as degrading, if that bothers you, please skip the smut. ty

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The moon and his sun spent the rest of the morning in the sun, baking under it. Calypso had a sunburn across her nose and cheeks, and James merely achieved a tan.

They finished the fruit and orange juice, and then they almost fell asleep, they would've if it wasn't for James' wandering hands, and soft kisses against her thighs and neck. James was ontop of her; inside her. He fucked her on the grass, much to her complaining that it'd make her itch.

They were on their way back to Calypso's apartment now, and James dropped her and told her to be ready by six that night. She took her dogs for a walk, painted a mixture of blues and greens, and soon, it was five in the afternoon.

She slipped on a black dress with a matching pair of black heels, and clipped her hair with a clawclip, away from her face.

She did her makeup while her dogs layed on the ground next to her. She stood up, carefully. She raked a brush through the loose part of her hair and popped a piece of gum into her mouth, and sat on her sofa, waiting for James.

She was fiddling mindlessly with her phone, staring at the clock against the wall. Then, her phone went off. Sliding her thumb across the screen, she held it to her ear.

"Listen, doll. I can't come get you but I sent Carl to you, yeah? He'll-"

"Who's Carl?"

"My driver,"

"Oh, my god. You have a driver,"

James chuckled, warming her chest with butterflies. "I'll see you in a second, doll," She chewed on her bottom lip, her nerves racing through her veins and down her spine.

Her father, amongst all other relatives called her throughout the whole afternoon, wishing her a happy birthday.

But, none of her friends called her. It was weird for her, but nothing out of the ordinary. They usually forgot about her birthday, which didn't upset her per say, but it did make her feel rather small in their lives.

And so, she heard a strong knock on her door and jumped up, kissing her dogs on the forehead and making her way to it. She swiftly opened it, and smiled at the man. He was tall, and his short black hair along with his skin glinted under her fluorescent lights.

"Ms Adamos?" She nodded, and the man stepped back with a grin. He was dressed in a neat suit, and she noticed a black earpiece in his ear with a wire disappearing under his shirt.

She stepped down the stairs, clutching her phone tightly in her hands. Once she stepped through the door Carl held opened for her, she momentarily shivered. Winter was steadily approaching Manhattan, and she was beyond excited. Winter was her favourite season, she hated the way Summer made her sweat and her hair to get oily that much quicker.

He held the back door open for her and she said a quick thank you, and slipped in. The smell of a new car and oak bloomed in her nose. And the leather seats held her firmly, shining even with the minimal light hitting them.

He started the car, and drove far North. She watched as the flashing lights passed by her in a blur. Then, Carl's phone rang and he answered it quickly.

"Yes, sir. Safe and sound,"

Then, he extended his arm backwards and without a word, he held the phone to Calypso. She frowned, gently taking it from his hand.

"Hello?"

"What are you wearing, doll?"

She blushed almost instantly, his voice making her heart clench, along with her thighs. She swallowed, "Black dress,"

He hummed, "Yeah? I bet you look delicious in it." Her lips fell ajar, and she lost her train of thought at his words. She swallowed again, chewing on her bottom lip. She couldn't say anything, she merely hummed softly in agreement.

"I hope you know that you won't be able to walk properly tomorrow, doll. Just because you didn't tell me about your birthday,"

She laughed softly, "Yeah? You think you can do that?" He hummed deeply, and she felt wetness pool between her legs. She warily looked up to the driver through the small mirror, and noticed how he was deeply focused on the road.

"Oh, I can do a lot more than that, pretty girl."

"Show me,"

"What a needy little thing you are. Fine, I'll show you,"

She smiled widely, her cheeks burning with a bright crimson blush. She sighed, her core wetting with the mere thought of what James would be doing to her tonight.

"I love you, doll,"

"Say that again, please," She whispered, need clear in her voice. James chuckled again, and Calypso let her head fall back onto the seat, her eyes fluttering shut.

"I'll tell you when I'm doing that thing you like tonight, yeah?"

She gasped, her thighs clenching together tighter. James clenched hard on his jaw, the sound making him twitch in his trousers. She hummed softly, almost nearing a whimper.

"God, Calypso. Even your little noises turn me on," She breathed out sharply, her lips tugging up into a grin. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

She smiled widely, and bid him a quick goodbye before she handed Carl his phone back. She bit onto her bottom lip, trying to ignore the way her body reacted to James, the way her thighs clenched around nothing, needing friction between them.

Soon, the car came to a stop infront of a large building. Calypso had rarely been this side of the city, it mainly being a place for rich men to cheat on their wife's. Or so Avery told her, but she thought it was mainly just a place rich people visited to get plastered in private.

She stepped out, thanking Carl again and then she stared up at the building. It was a bar and restaurant, and a ton of sleek, black cars stood infront of the building.

She walked up to a man and he smiled at her, "Ms Dudley?" She nodded, holding a grin back. Her cheeks burned with a blush, and a icy chill ran down her spine as he directed her in. The place was packed, people in suits and dresses that put hers to shame. She swallowed and almost panicked, but her forearms was gripped from the side.

Adam grinned, "Come along," He said, tugging her next to him. She smiled up at him. He was dressed a bit more casual, although his black suit and white undershirt looked three times more expensive than most of the people here.

"Happy birthday, Cal," He said, tugging her into a warm hug. She laughed softly, her arms circling around his neck.

"Thank ya, Adam,"

Then, he let her go and tugged her to him again, the pair slipping through groups of people till they came to a clearing. Tables lined the walls, LED lights illuminating the underside of the tables, along with on the walls, making the place glow a deep red.

Then, her heart sank in her chest. First, she spotted Avery and Angela, the two blondes waving frantically at her. Then, she spotted Katerina and Freddie, both smiling widely at her.

And when she saw James, the same feeling bloomed in her lower abdomen, her chest burning at the sight of him. He matched Adam, although his suit was a dark navy, with a white undershirt. Hair tucked neatly behind his ears and beard the same as always.

He stood then, looking like a giant. He fixed his cuffs, smirking at her as she approached him. She couldn't help the smile that broke through her lips, and once she was a few feet infront of the tall man, she was engulfed in hugs.

Avery put her into a bone crushing hug, kissing her cheek roughly. Angela pulled her in too, kissing her cheek and giggling softly in her ear.

"Happy birthday, babes," Avery smiled widely. She smiled at her, and then Angela spoke, "We didn't call because we were scared we'd tell you about all this, and James would have definitely murdered us,"

She smiled, "Thank you," She said, looking at both of them. Katerina then stood and hugged her, muttering a "Happy birthday," To her as she stepped back.

Then, Calypso was left to stand and stare at her lover. His hands buried in his pockets, smirk clear on his face. She took a step forward, and although she was wearing heels, she still had to crane her neck to look at him.

His hands then cupped her face, fire sparking between the two. He pressed a kiss to her lips, warm and delicate. She nearly groaned against his lips, the physical contact causing wetness to form between her legs again.

"Happy birthday, doll."

He spoke against her lips, and she smiled widely. She merely hummed against him as a thank you, and then she gripped his forearm, and broke the kiss.

"Bathroom," Was all she said, and watched as James' eyebrows rose in surprise. He didn't miss a beat, he passed by her and tugged her next to him, his hand holding hers in the process. They slipped through the crowd again and soon, they stood infront of the bathroom.

She tugged him into the women's bathroom, locking the door once he stepped inside. And once he did, she grabbed him by his collar, his back colliding with the wall as she pushed him against it. He groaned against her lips, his hands pulling her in closer.

She kissed him deeply, tugging on his bottom lip. Strands of his hair fell from their place behind his ear and he pushed her back, her hips hitting the marble counter behind her.

His hands moved quickly, trailing over her hips and waist, memorising her figure. Her hands moved down then, and she worked on his belt, and soon she moved on to his button. He didn't protest, his own hands pushing her dress over her full hips.

His trousers came undone and fell to the floor, hix boxers following. He was hard already, throbbing to be inside her. His hand gripped the back of her neck, and his fingers gripped her hair and pulled her hair back, her slender neck on full display for him.

His teeth sunk into her flesh, eliciting a loud mewl from her. He left moved down her chest, slipping the small strap from her shoulder. His mouth covered her hard nipple and when he toyed with it, she moaned again, louder this time. Needier.

Then, he flipped her over her hipbones bruising with the contact to the edge. She gasped, and James fully pushed her dress to her waist. His eyes widened, and he looked up at her through the mirror, "What a dirty little thing, you were planning on me fucking you in the bathroom, weren't you?"

She smiled, nodding at him through the mirror. He smirked, "I've turned you into my needy little whore, haven't I? Wanting my cock inside you every moment you can, yeah?"

She nodded again, and his fingers skillfully trailed along her wet slight, and his throat bubbled with a deep groan at her wetness.

"So fucking wet and I haven't even touched you yet,"

"Please-"

"Please what?" He snapped, his eyes darkening as he watched her in the mirror. She arched her back more, her ass pressing against his cock. "Want you inside me," She whispered, her bottom lip pulling into her mouth.

"Want me to pump you full of cum and have everyone see it drip down your legs?"

She nodded, whimpering. Her hands balled into fists, and she blinked at him through the mirror. It was when a smirk bloomed on his face that she gasped softly. But, this was a different smirk, it was devilish, deadly. His eyes were blocks of ice. She almost regretted her decisions, mainly because of the way he was looking at her.

But when he leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss against her shoulder, that her worries were washed away. He positioned himself, and wasted no time in pushing passed her soaked folds. They gasped, and her back arched to accommodate for his enormous length. He hit her where he always did; deep in her guts.

But, this time, he gripped the back of her head and pulled her back, her back bending as he pulled her to his chest. She whined, but the pain soon mixed with pleasure and she grew wetter, and he slid further into her.

"Don't make a sound, doll,"

He ordered next to her ear. She nodded obediently, her eyes closing. Then, he thrusted up, and she bit onto her bottom lip. It was deeper, harder, dirtier. And she loved every minute of it. He kissed her shoulder as his thrusts sped up, and she felt her orgasm build in her stomach, her bottom lip hurting from the way she bit onto it.

She clenched around him, and he inhaled sharply, biting onto the skin of his knuckle. The hand that held her hair loosened, and snaked around to her throat. He gripped her throat from behind, and she gasped as he tightened his fingers. They dug into the sides of her throat, and her brain soon fogged with the need to cum.

He reached forward then, lifting her dress more and then his fingers gently rubbing her sensitive clit, and when she let a soft moan slip, he whispered next to her ear, "Iove you, doll,"

She moaned, louder the more he sped up. She felt her legs shake and then James effortlessly pushed her down again, and he slipped from her and she momentarily frowned at the loss of fullness she had grown to love.

But it didn't last long, for James had flipped her over and picked her up, her ass connecting with the surface of the counter. It all happened so fast, she could merely watch. He pushed inside her again, pushing her back against the mirror. She moaned at the fullness again, and blushed at their new position. Her heel covered feet were held intact by his large hands, keeping her legs spread for him.

She felt her orgasm near again, and so did James. She clenched around him again, and his hand moved up to her jaw and he gripped it firmly, his eyes burning into hers.

She moaned, and he raised a brow at her and his large hand clamped onto her mouth, silencing her needy mewls. Her thighs clenched, and that's when James muttered, "Cum, doll. Cum on my cock,"

She obeyed, and her back arched and she shook. Her walls clamped down on him, and soon James threw his head back too, shooting ropes and ropes of white cum into her, his fingertips digging into her thighs. They turned a pale white, and so did her knuckles as she clenched her fists.

The bathroom was filled with ragged breaths, and gasps and wide grins at the other. James pulled himself together quickly, fixing his hair and trousers. Calypso was still recovering though, she sat on the counter and merely watched him, her legs felt numb whenever she tried moving them.

James smiled at her, pressing a kiss to her red lips, "Such a good girl," He said, pressed another kiss to her forehead. She smiled widely, the praise warming her chest.

He walked out, closing the door behind himself. He inhaled deeply, smoothing his hair back and making his way to the group of friends.

Once he approached, they all looked up curiously, "Where's Cal?" Adam asked, his brow raised. James shrugged, "Bathroom," He said nonchalantly, putting a lit cigarette between his lips.

They didn't question him further, and as they spoke, Avery's phone lit up with a call and she frowned before sliding her finger across the screen.

"You okay?" She said, turning away from the group. Then, she gasped, her hand covering her mouth. She stood up instantly, dropping her phone to the floor as she sprinted to the bathroom.

The all watched her, and for a moment no one knew what to do, but Adam and James both jumped up, their long legs carrying them through the crowd of drunks. They spotted blonde hair disappear into the bathroom door, and that's when James' brain went silent, and his ears rung loudly with panic.

In an instant, he was running to the bathroom followed by Adam. They pushed open the door, chest rising and lowering quickly as they looked in. James' heart beat in his ears and when he saw Calypso on the ground, cheeks covered in black mascara and Avery matching her expression, both men felt how their blood ran cold.

And then the words, "He's dead!" Bled through their ears. James and Adam momentarily forgot how to act, and James looked at Adam, and both of them noticed how their eyes were filled with tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 140 22
β™›π‘πŽπŽπ‡πˆ 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ πŸ¦‹πˆ 𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 π›π¨π«πžππŸ¦‹ 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
82.2K 2.9K 28
A powerful cold billionaire CEO and a simple yet beautiful kind hearted girl...... He is South Korean and she is Indian...... He doesn't believe true...
65.5K 5.7K 76
WARNING!!! THIS STORY IS RATED FOR MATURED AUDIENCE AS IT CONTAINS HOT SEX SCENES, SWEARING, DEPRESSION, VIOLENCE. __________________________________...