Daddy's Girl (Editing)

Av theycravey

D A D D Y ' S G I R L A girl, living the life every girl dreams of. Wealthy family, money, and a won... Mer

1.
2.
3
4
5
6.
7
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
Question /Answer
17
18.
19.
20
21.
Epilogue
Lyfe Lessons
The Ending
The Ending
IM BACK!

Chapter 1

4.9K 134 1
Av theycravey

          Znuie Karin King , born and raised in the Bronx, I was always held to this princess standard because of who my daddy was. Rayeshaun Richards, the biggest king pin on the East Coast thats who my daddy is. My father was set up, robbed and killed by his own bestfriend. If my father's death taught me anything it was that success will show the true colors of those around you.
          My life was already planned for me after my father died, Me and my brother Londyn were to take over the biggest drug cartel on the East. The only thing is, we had to start from the beginning. We were now twenty-two, we had been living on our own since age eighteen, our mother lost herself after our daddy died and turned to drugs. Me and my brother been selling drugs since we were sixteen and one day after school, we got our shit and bought us a crib.
       Londyn, was a hothead, "go getter" just like my pops, and i was the level headed motherfucker that kept our team on track. A perfect team. That and our bestfriends Riley and Kendric. Its always been us four. Running shit. Tryna get back to that number one spot our pops once held.

Z U N I E~

"Alright girl, ima talk to you later." I walked out of the salon and hopped in my black on black challenger.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

36.4K 1.3K 52
It was only her comments that made her feel worthless. Only one bully. Only her betrayal made him give up on love, making him ruthless. Only one woma...
The CARTEL (Unedited) BOOK 1 Av ...

Allmän skönlitteratur

250K 8.2K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
415 71 20
The life of Diamond Barrette ( Dime) : A 18 year old girl who is trying to navigate her way through life. Her parents died in a car crash when she w...
The Death Squad Av Angel

Deckare / Thriller

996K 22.5K 44
Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization when staged by her older twin for somethin...