BLOOD STAINED (JJK FF)- (Comp...

By kimchiii_v

"Haven't you heard about vampire stories hyeri?? If a vampire bites a human that human will belong to him. An... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Chapter1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43- THE END
EPILOGUE
HEY!!!
WAIT WHAT?!!

THE KING: FOREVER

3.6K 156 38
By kimchiii_v

"its me" she brushed her dress longitudinally, trying to feel the texture of the silk gown. Her long earrings dangling down till halfway her neck, and long silky hair fell on her shoulders as she waited for his response.

"come" once she heard the voice from the other side, gripping on the knob she peeked in once and entered making sure to lock the door later on.

Her eyes then fell on him who was buttoning up his cuff, a frown forming on her delicate features she found herself sitting on the bed.

"you are not ready yet?" she rested her hand back eyeing his reflection on the mirror, he shook his head still concentrated on his white shirt cuffs not even sparing her a glance yet. The white silk shirt that he wore felt like it was designed just for him, the way it defined his physique made her not even blink her eyes once, or look away.

He pulled out the tie from his drawer, and wounded it around his neck skillfully, okay i take that back.

"are you nervous??" she asked biting her inner cheek eyeing his back.

"no" he adjusted his tie sincerely "why do you think i am?"

"cause-" she broke out laughing, her hands clutched onto her stomach "you are wearing your tie upside down"

His cheeks turned to a bright red for the embarrassment .He cursed himself under his breath for being exposed.

She wiped her tears and walked towards him, placing herself in front of him, finally letting him see her. His eyes fell on her face, that was glowing with beauty, her purple coloured long silk gown that hugged and suited her frame, the way she looked just like an innocent fairy got him stunned and knocked out of breath.

Getting onto her tiptoes she pulled the tie off around his neck and straightened it. She went on tip toe to put again but,

"aish your tall" she pushed him on the bed, making him sit properly, placing herself in between his legs.

"why are you nervous??" she asked concentrating on his tie.

He bit his lips, "will they accept me as their new ruler?"

"oh my god, why is the ruler of the underworld worried about such stuffs?? obviously they will accept you, you're the powerful one afterall" she winked at him smiling trying to cheer him up.

"but still...." he looked down.

She left his tie and placed her hands on his shoulders after lifting up his chin, for his eyes to meet hers,

"stop thinking otherwise, think positively. They will accept you and will surely acknowledge your rule and jungkook" she leaned forward "you will be a great ruler" she smiled her eyes crinkling.

His still then tensed face relaxed and a cute bunny smile took up on his face, he rested his forehead on hers,

"what would I have done without you love"

"hmm....lets think, maybe you would have been roaming killing people?? or maybe you would have stayed as a saint your whole life" she thought deeply "or fortunately maybe you would have found some other girl you like not me ofcourse and li-"

He interrupted her words with a sweet kiss and looked at her "i would have died eventually"

She scrunched her nose at his cringey yet heartwarming words shaking her head,

"fine fine..come fast you will be late and that would be bad right?" she pulled him up and handed him his shining black tuxedo. Obeying her words he swiftly wore it looking at himself once and both left the room to the place of gathering.

"jungkook ah you are here?" they were stopped by the voice of the man looking highly intellectual with gold rimmed spectacles on his nose bridge and his muscular hands tucked in his pants smiling as he walked up to them, "you look beautiful hyeri" he complimented getting a shy thanks from her.

"so is the ruler ready?? your subjects are waiting for you" Namjoon proudly gestured to the door leading both of them to it.

Jungkook looked down collecting all his thoughts, beyond the big doors, were people of different clans, his own clan Zhang's too, waiting for him, the most powerful ruler, their god, to address them and bring about peace in everyone's life with his measures.

He was never prepared for this, not even in his dreams, cause at that moment when he drank hyeri's blood all he thought about was to just save her not minding the aftermaths.

And now, it was time, to accept the responsibilities and burden to create a world of peace and harmony for billions of lives.

But will they accept the ruler of the underworld? A ruler who spent his whole life in just punishing people for their sins? A ruler who was branded with the title of 'merciless' and 'cruel'?

A gentle squeeze on his hand bought him to reality as he looked at his side, his eyes falling upon hers that held so much of love, acceptance and  belief. Her eyes were glistening with trust, trust on him, of being a wonderful leader.

He smiled back and looked ahead exhaling, nodding at Namjoon.

"Ready Hades??" She locked her hand  around his for which he confidently held her hand tighter.

"Ready" he smirked, he was the god of the underworld after all, being scared and not facing the reality was never in his dictionary.

The door swung open, leading to a hanging balcony, loud cheers erupted as both of them walked forward. Hyeri's eyes found the members and haena standing in the balcony too.

Giving a small smile at them, she looked down at the enormous crowd filled with various clans, humans, vampires,werewolves and  many more. Some clicking photos, some chattering, some welcoming them with a wide smile.

"Look look she is the blessed one" a wave of gossips filled the crowd. Till then they had only heard and known about the blessed one through storybooks and magazines but when they finally could see her it felt like a dream come true to most of them.

"Welcome all, the moment we all have been waiting for has come, let me call upon the most powerful ruler ever, the one who acquired the powerful blood of the blessed one, the one who defeated the evil Zeus, the god of the underworld, HADES" Namjoon's voice roared in the silent arena.

Jungkook's footsteps echoed as he neared the railing of the balcony, he looked down at all his subjects waiting for his address, for his words of support, he knew half of them present there were only there to criticize him as he was from the underworld, but he was never going to give up.

"I really thank all of you to make your presence here, in this special occasion where I would be taking my oath to protect every one of you, irrespective of your clan, to my complete fullest. Here, it won't be my rule but it would be totally your rule, every one of you are rulers of your own kind, every one of you have all rights to express yourself, to preach what you want. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly, so the one who follows justice is respected here and the one who commits a sin is punished no matter what, I  hereby want all of you to stay together, stay United, STAY AS ONE FOREVER AND THIS DAY, I HADES, YOUR RULER PROMISE YOU A PEACEFUL LIFE FILLED WITH HARMONY TILL ETERNITY"

Pin drop silence, the sound of Jungkook panting was all that was heard.

Clap

Clap

Clap

From sounds starting as pit a patterings soon to loud cheerings boomed in the arena, with people screaming out of enthusiasm, out of passion. Some chanting his name loudly, getting the whole crowd to shout out his name.

Hyeri looked at the sun's halo that formed around him as it setted down, the ruler shining under the light, with confidence and filled with trust of the people.

Jungkook was indeed  the rightful owner of her blood, it wasn't an accident but destiny.

The gathering soon dissoluted after some time allowing all the members to relax.

"Great job Jungkook" Jin patted the youngers back gleaming with pride.

"Yeah you did awesome there but never go back on your words you promised them" yoongi reminded him talking his seat on the couch.

Jungkook nodded to never ever forget what he promised, his tired eyes searching for the one person who can surely relieve him from all the concerns and tiredness.

"She is in her room" haena smirked pointing at the girl's room.

Jungkook nodded smiling and walked to her room in a hurry like as if he was drained out of all energy and was waiting to get charged, well, that was the case.

Turning the knob of the door he peeked in and sneakily approached her.

Hyeri removed her painful earrings that were surely going to tear her ear if worn anymore and tied up her hair into a bun.

When she was going to remove her necklace off, two arms wrapped around her waist startling her to death.

"Yah! How many times do I tell you not to scare me like that" she hit his hand but looked like he wasn't listening to her, he was more interested in kissing her cheek.

"You look damn stunning in that dress, hyeri" he swayed them side to side.

"Thanks for complimenting sooooo early" she gave him a mocking glare and removed her necklace off.

He swirled her around and kissed her to which she couldn't help but reply back. He pulled back slightly and leaned more forward at the crook of her neck and kissed his bite mark on either side of it, a habit he developed, an act to show that he was always sorry for what he had done, she pushed him back with his chest stroking his hair,

"I am so proud of you" she smiled "you will do great, today was just the beginning and-"

"I knowww, let's just not think of ittt, I'm already scared" he whined jumping slightly on his place.

This innocent and kid like side of his is what he shows only her the most, his true self. Him being Hades, makes him all sadistic outside but inside he was just a small squishy not grown up man.

She laughed at his cuteness "finee I'm sorry, no more talks about it" she ruffled his hair.

"Let's talk about something else" he grew serious pulling her closer to him. Red tints forming on her cheek she looked elsewhere, sorry but she was not yet used to his duality.

"Like what??"

"Shall we get married??"

Not out of breath but her whole soul left her body when he just so confidently proposed her, like right on her face, no bouquets, no kneeling downs, no rings, no balloons, like no normal things at all.

She looked at him wide eyed if by any chance she could find a hint of prank on his face but he just held the most serious face she has ever seen him in.

"I- mean-n-wha-wait- like" she didn't know what she was saying anymore.

"I'm not going to take a 'no' for an answer obviously" he stated matter of factly.

But wait,

"Wait wait woah" she slapped her cheeks "are you serious??" Like really like proposing me to like marry you?? Like the actual bride and groom stuffs??"

He raised his brows unhappy that she was not talking his proposal seriously,

"Do I look like I'm joking??" His voice got deeper "look here, you are mine no matter what, so I'm just informing you that we should get married not asking you, so what do you have to say??"

She was speechless, she didn't have any choice does she? then why was he asking her. She just cursed herself to expect something like fantasy from him, like him to kneel down and all but...she liked this way too. It was unique when he outright just claimed her, in his way not mimicking anyone else. And how cool it is to just not give an option during a proposal. Its just a yes or yes.

"Hmm...let me think look here" she locked her hands around his neck "you are mine no matter what, so I'm just informing you that we are going to get married soon, no more takes on this" she winked at him with a smirk.

He smiled widely and hugged her "that's my hyeri"

She was the happiest at the moment, like she was literally flying in the sky, but all the happiness in the room came crashing down when both of them jerked back startled by screams from downstairs.

Jungkook ran out of the door followed by her. She pushed jungkook slightly to the side to look at a scene that made her laugh out loud.

Taehyung and haena were pulling each others hair on the ground while Jin was just trying to stop them. All others were just spectating the exciting show.

Hyeri approached them and with all difficulty pulled haena off taehyung while taehyung was pulled back by jin.

"Leave me! This guy is just so annoying!! He had all my favourite chips! Which I bought for ME"

"But your name was not written was it, she told my powers are nothing compared to hers" taehyung complained back fighting the hold of Jin.

"Stop lying you started first" haena pushed her hair out of her face.

"No you"

"You"

All of them couldnt help but look from one to another.

"Yah!!"

Both of them stopped and everyone turned towards yoongi who was lying down on the couch.

"I'm sleeping, go sweet talk somewhere else"
He grumpily rubbed his eyes and drifted off to sleep again.

Haena pulled her hand from hyeri's grip and crossed her hands,

"Apologize" I nudged her

"No let he"
"No let she"

Both of them said together facing the other side. Hyeri wriggled her brows at jungkook, who cluelessly looked at her.

She facepalmed helplessly, at times he becomes just so blank, she pulled him down,

"I think they will fall in love with each other soon" she whispered expecting a drama soon.

He widened his eyes and smiled "that would be funny" he shook his head.

The whole environment was tense most of them controlling their hardest not to laugh and upset the both.

Jungkook took hold of hyeri's hand to break the mood and stepped in the middle of the hall.

"Guys we have something to announce" he spoke startling everyone including hyeri.

He looked at her and smiled once before looking at his hyungs again "we both have decided to get married soon"

Everyone's eyes grew egglike at the sudden announcement but soon everyone smiled and cheered.

"I'm so happy for you" hae na hugged her forgetting about the fight earlier.

"Finally!!!" Jimin and Taehyung hugged jungkook.

"Congratulations!!" Namjoon patted hyeri's head.

"Yah!!" Everyone stopped at yoongi's scream afraid again, but he held a happy fatherly smile.

"Go somewhere else I need to sleep, and congratulations by the way I'll play the piano, it's booked. I'll kill you taehyung if you take the spot."

Everyone laughed nodding taking his requirements into consideration. Jungkook pulled her closer to him showering her with love. She loved this, and for once she never regretted anything in her life, mainly she never regretted the moment when all she did was to save a person, but the wrong one.

"Ready to be mine forever love??"

"Always"

_________________________________________________

SO GUYS A BONUS CHAPTER HERE, MANY OF YOU ASKED FOR A BONUS CHAPTER SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT INCLUDE ONE. IM REALLY THANKFUL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THIS BOOK IS RECEIVING.

HOPE YOU LOVE THIS BOOK, ENJOY READING, ENJOY LIFE.

LOVE Y'ALL,

TILL NOW ITS BEEN YOUR kimchiii_v

BYE!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 35.9K 43
Getting saved by a vampire is something Jimin never imagined happening to him. He never even thought about the fact they may be real, yet he has spen...
34.9K 996 52
VAMPIRExMAFIA WILL THIS STORY END HAPPILY WHEN JIMIN GETS BIT... I had a happy life, I was Feeling Just Fine then it went wrong.... My life was build...
11.1K 449 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...
96.8K 7.9K 112
"Why is it Luna?" Jimin asked. Yoongi smiled softly. "Because even the Alpha submits to the moon." ~ "Human lives are very fragile. They come and go...