๐—˜๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ...

By thvvantae

โThank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you.โž tears threatening to escape from his eyes โT... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 11

933 33 45
By thvvantae

"Paranoia,
I'm havin' thoughts in my head."

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎
.

The birds chirped exactly 8:34 in the morning and Elizabeth woke up alert with a smile on her face. This doesn't happen often but since yesterday night, she can't stop thinking about the ravenette.

The sound of his chuckle continues to replay in her mind. She sat up in bed and stretched out her upper body. The younger makes her way to the bathroom and do her morning routine.

After she put her outfit on for school and pack her work uniform as well. Once Elizabeth stepped out of her house, someone tightly gripped on her arm. "Miss me baby girl?" The voice whispered in her ear.

Oh no.

"Please leave me alone." She lowly said. But the grip became tighter causing her arm to bruise. "Not after what you did that night." "I didn't do anything. This isn't the right way to win a woman's heart. What the fuck is your problem? Maybe I should get Mr.Jeon to whack your sorry ass again." She snapped.

The male clenched his jaw and smack her across the face. "Speak to me like that, I dare you!" "I see that he fucked you up real good. Your eyes are starting to disappear." She chuckled and kick the male in the dick.

"Lay your hands on me again and I'll make sure you regret your whole existence."

Elizabeth run off to the bus and quickly got on. Her cheek begin to burn, tears rolled down her face and her legs begin to shake.

She played tough but deep down she was terrified for her life. She's even afraid to go home after work. "Excuse me miss?" A calm voice spoke out. She perked her head up and there stood a elderly woman. "Yes?" She politely responded.

"I realized that you're crying are you okay?" Elizabeth heart melted. "I'm good thank you so much for asking." The lady nod with a warm smile and sat down.

When the driver stopped by the campus, she thanked him and went out.

She traveled inside and kept her head down so nobody will notice her bruised cheek. Not that she cares, students will start gossiping about it.

Elizabeth went in class and sit in her seat. Where's Jackson? He'll probably come late. But he never showed up.

During her lunch break, she sat alone and opened her book.

'She's so weird.'

'It's sad that she doesn't have friends.'

'That's because she's weird and an outcast.'

Hailey and her minions whispered to each other. students adore Elizabeth but not enough to be her friend. Hailey envy her due to the fact that, she's extremely beautiful, intelligent and her friendship with Jackson.

Elizabeth could care less about what she thinks of her. She look like a horse anyway.

As the younger was reading her book, Hailey poured her strawberry milkshake on her.

Students in the cafeteria gasped and began laughing. Elizabeth wanted the earth to swallow her whole. Tears were threatening to escape from her eyes. She raced out of the lunchroom to the bathroom.

Today is just a bad day for me huh.

She slide down the wall and balled her eyes out. She faced the mirror and touch her hair. "O-omg" she choked out.

Elizabeth decided she'll skip the rest of her classes and head to work early. She picked up her backpack and walk out the building. She doesn't have enough money for transportation so walking was the best option.

Meanwhile, Jungkook stepped in his car and drive to get his morning coffee. On the way there, his eyes landed on a familiar figure. Elizabeth...

What happened to her hair? Why is she crying? Why isn't she in school?

Pushing the questions to the side, he parked his car and went out. "Elizabeth? Hey!" He ran towards her. The younger turned around and she mentally screamed.

Could this day get any worse?! I look like shit! In front of the sexiest man alive. Fuck man!

"H-hi J-jungkook." She stuttered. "Why aren't you in school?" He walked closer, but Elizabeth stepped farther. "What's the matter?" He frown.

"N-nothing...I-I'm going to w-work." "Let's go I'll drop you off." He offered. "It's o-okay. I'll walk, I don't wanna mess up your car."

"Let's go." This time his voice deepen, sending chills down her spine. She obeyed and they went in the car. Jungkook drove off and pass the café. "Uh you forgot to stop." She said looking out the window.

"We're not going there." Elizabeth started to panic. "I'm not kidnapping you." The ravenette chuckled and focused on driving.

That heavenly sound...there's something about it. It relaxes me.

15minutes passed, Jungkook parked in his driveway. Oh shit! This is his house? What the fuck am I doing here?

"C'mon." They went out and Elizabeth followed behind him. Jungkook opened the door and walk inside. Elizabeth was amazed. Wow! I am inside a palace. I love how somber and dark it is.

"You have a beautiful home." She complimented. Jungkook hummed before replying. "Follow me"

He led her to his large bathroom and handed her his clothes and a fresh towel. "W-what's t-this?" Her face turned red. There's no way I'm showering here. This is a fucking dream!

"Clean yourself up. I'll be waiting downstairs" Before she could say anything he fled out, shutting the door behind him.

Elizabeth bit her lips nervously and undress herself. She went in the shower and took her time washing herself. Making sure her hair didn't smell like milkshake.

After she was done, she put on the clothes the ravenette had given her.

I feel so tiny in his clothes.

She dried her hair with the towel and fold her clothes in her backpack. She went out the bathroom and stroll down the stairs. Damn everything is huge here

Jungkook sensed her presence and glanced at her. He noticed the red handprint on her cheek but he waited and signaled her to sit beside him. "You alright?" Once the words fell out of his mouth, Elizabeth let out a heartbreaking sob.

The ravenette took immediate action and pulled her in his embrace. "What happened petal?" He softly asked.

Petal? Did he just called me that? Omg Jungkook please!

She cried even harder to the point where she couldn't breathe. "Shh shh relax." He said rubbing her back.

Elizabeth felt calm cause of his touch, she wiped her tears and breathe in and out. "Just had a bad day." Her voice trembles. "Tell me petal." She sighed and explained. Jungkook eyes darkened. "That fucker did that to you?" He growled.

The younger lightly nodded and dig her face in his broad chest. He smells so fucking good! Damn!

"It's fine Jungkook. Let it go please" He flicked his tongue in annoyance and stroke her hair.

Putting him in the hospital didn't teach him anything. Now he's hurting what's soon to be mine.

"Won't you be late for work." "Doesn't matter. Did you eat breakfast?" Elizabeth whispered no. Jungkook wrap his arms around her small frame. "Get in the car." "I'm not hungry."

"Car now" she sighed and grab her stuff heading out the house. A smirk displayed on his face as he unlock car.

...

He parked at Jin's Cup Of Joy and stepped out the car. Jungkook snake his arm around her waist and Elizabeth blushed. They walk inside in the café and everyone attention were on them.

Customers eyes widened including Jimin and Seong.

'Doesn't she work here?'

'Why is Mr.Jeon with her?'

The ravenette deadly glared at them causing them to shut their mouths. Jungkook ordered a private booth and Jimin came and took their orders.

The short male gave Elizabeth the what the hell is going on? look. She mentally giggled.

Jungkook put some hair strands behind her ear. "You feeling better petal?" She nodded with a soft smile. "Thank you."

She's so beautiful. Can I call her mine already? Hate the fact that she isn't.

After breakfast, the ravenette had to go back to the building. "I'll pick you up tonight okay?" She went in his arms and rest her head under his chin. Jungkook tightly held her. "See you soon petal" "Bye Jungkookie"

The ravenette left the café and head to work.

Jungkookie? What the fuck...

ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎ᴥ︎

~𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙚💜~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
21.5K 1K 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
4K 246 9
he wasn't always like this. one night on the beach changed everything. he became attached-unhealthily. he took away her freedom but she still loved...
18.1K 1K 56
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...