Suspended By Fate | kth x rea...

Por ewahantae

When your ex transfers to your school and you just recently broke up with someone else. Whom will y/n go bac... Mais

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19

part 9

89 5 0
Por ewahantae

***

A few seconds later, the teaching staff runs to your classroom listening to the noise.

“Kim taehyung, what do you think you are doing?!” one of the teachers screams at Taehyung.

“Hanseok started it!” Jaehyun immediately defends Taehyung whose blood was still boiling and eyes were still staring at Hanseok as if he was in the next second going to rip his skin off.

“I don’t care who started it. Look at what taehyung has done to him” ''Kim taehyung! Answer me. Have you lost your mind?” the teacher yells at Taehyung.

“I don’t want to answer the corrupted man who is fed by Hanseok’s parents” Taehyung , to everyone’s shock, talks back to the teacher, taking him off guard and silencing him. “Mr. park. Why hasn't this student been expelled from school even after being suspended like 10 times until now? This jerk keeps causing trouble for people in this school and still somehow keeps coming back to school. Look at Y/N, he just threw her at the furniture, causing her an injury. He then attacked Jaehyun after being told to stay away. He harasses and bullies students and if you don’t trust me, ask everyone else here” “Everyone, am I talking nonsense?” Taehyung after gushing out his anger asks the whole class in an assertive way.

Not daring to go against Taehyung, everyone starts speaking up about their unpleasant encounters with Hanseok and supports taehyung’s statements. Mr. Park, being one of the most intellectual and understanding teachers, analyses the situation before speaking up.

“Y/N, write down a petition to get this brat out of this school and take everyone’s signature on it, especially those who have anything to say against Hanseok. Is there anyone who wants to speak in favour of Park HanSeok?” Mr. Park orders and looks around after asking for anyone in favour of Hanseok. 

Not a single one stands up. Not even Hanseok’s so-called friends. After the whole class stood up against Hanseok, even the teacher who was yelling Taehyung had shut up.

“Alright then, I am taking Hanseok to the nurse’s office and calling his parents. After dressing his wounds up, I’ll send someone to call you both to give your statements to the school management. Bring the signed petition with you” Mr. Park speaks to Taehyung and Jaehyun.

“Yes” Tae and Jae agree in unison and give Mr. Park a quick bow.

After Mr. Park leaves with Hanseok and other staff, Taehyung walks up to you.

“Are you ok-”

Before he could complete speaking, you turn around showing him your back and walk back to your seat, immediately getting to what Mr. Park ordered you to do.

Taehyung gets confused with your reaction but then bites his inner cheek seeing your attitude. 

***

It was after school. You didn't talk to anyone. Not even to Jungyeon the whole day. As soon as the school had ended, you took your stuff and walked out of the classroom before everyone, not wanting to stay there for a second more. Taehyung, Jaehyun and Jungyeon, all were a little intimidated by your silence and ignorance the whole day. Your wrist was worse but even after that, you didn't seek any medical treatment from school. It hurt a lot while writing, eating or even using the hand for anything but you endured it. Seeing you like that, Taehyung had gotten restless more than everyone. Jaehyun was mad at you for behaving this way and not getting treated so he started treating you like you treated everyone else the whole day.

You come home from school and get changed into your daily wear after taking a shower. You cried at how much your wrist was hurting while in the shower but still pulled yourself together. After that, you go alone and visit your local doctor. He checks the bruises on your wrist and takes an x-ray. He tells you about the hairline fracture you have in the bone of your right hand. He ties a crepe bandage around your wrist and hand very tightly and securely. After he tells you not to do anything with your hand that could disturb your wrist for the next 15-20 days, you leave the clinic and go to the library to study.

You have a toxic habit of overworking yourself every time you are stressed or angry about something or someone. You think that it distracts you from all the thoughts that occur in your mind related to stress.

After exiting from the library, your phone starts to ring in your pocket and you immediately reach out for it. You see an unknown number calling you. You decide not to pick it up and decline the call. After you do so, just in the next few seconds, your phone rings again and it's the same number calling. You answer this time.

"Hello?"

"Have you calmed down?" 

"Who is this?"

"Well watching you leave the library near our old school, I guess you haven't yet cooled down"

"Jaehyun?" You ask and start looking around hearing his words.

While you were scanning the area, someone held your elbow and turned you around towards them.

"Hi" Jaehyun greets while hanging up the call.

"How did you know I'd be here?" You question.

"I know you very well, Y/N. I remember everything you did being in every mood of yours" he replies. 

"Why are you here? I don't want to talk about anything that happened today-"

"I wanted to give you this" 

Saying that, he pulls out a large homemade chocolate bar from a store you recognized. It was the store near your old school and Jaehyun used to give you one of these every time you were mad at him or sulking over something.

"The Herabon chocolate bar" you say to yourself taking the chocolate from his hand. 

Seeing that, your attitude immediately softens. "Thank you"

"Do you want to sit?" He asks and you nod in answer.

You both settle down on one of the stairs of the huge library along with other people sitting nearby.

While you munch on the chocolate alone, you glance at Jaehyun who was just looking in a random direction thinking of something.

"What are you thinking?" You ask.

"Nothing" he does not even look at you and shakes his head.

"Tell me" you elbow him in the rib.

"Hey" he immediately jerks at your action. "It's something you don't want to talk about"

"What is it?"

"You're sure?" "If you talk about it, I will not let you go until I complete the talk"

"Yes, fine, tell me!" You say starting to get irritated.

"I didn't understand a few things after today's incident"

"What few things?" 

"First of all, who are you mad at to act like this and second of all, what happened between Taehyung and Hanseok a few months ago. Seeing Taehyung get that violent with him, I myself kinda got scared of him for a second. I really think he would have killed Hanseok if I didn't stop him today"

"He would have definitely killed him," you say, licking the chocolate off your fingers.

Listening to that, Jaehyun looks at you from the corner of his eyes. "Answer my questions properly"

"Well to answer your first question, I was mad at myself for being the sole reason behind what happened between Tae and Hanseok a few months ago and today. To answer your second question…….forget it. I don't want to involve you in my shit. We already have our own stuff to deal with" you speak in a casual tone as if none of these incidents were major.

"Then I guess you are spending the night here with me" Jaehyun starts getting comfortable on the stairs.

"No I am not. I am leaving" you stand up to leave but Jaehyun grabs your hand to stop you. Unfortunately he grabs the injured hand and that action of his makes you whimper in pain.

"Jaehyun!" You groan out of pain.

"Shit. I am so sorry!" He immediately gets up and holds you.

"It hurts" the pain was obvious on your face.

"I am really very sorry, Y/N. I didn't see" he rubs your arms feeling very bad. "Please stay. I won't talk about that stuff but just don't leave" he first makes you sit down and then he sits back beside you.

"You really want to know the answer to your second question?" You ask slowly.

Seeing you talk about it willingly, he continues. “I want to know why you and taehyung broke up more than I want to know about ours. I feel like what happened a few months ago with Hanseok is related to your break up with him” he says looking into your eyes.

“Your feeling is right” You look up at him. “4-5 months ago, during winter break, Taehyung went to see his grandparents and therefore was out of the city for a whole month. We had just started dating 3 months ago and because he had left for so long, I started missing him terribly. Literally so bad that any word would be an understatement. I had lost my appetite, I lost my will to go out and do stuff. I just used to stay in my room all sorrowful"

"One day Jungyeon and my other friends dragged me out of the house thinking I might get depressed staying inside continuously. We went to a frat party. Our seniors, juniors, students from other schools, all were there. We played so many games. I had gotten drunk by then. Later we started playing Truth and dare. Hanseok was sitting right in front of me. They spun the bottle and it stopped between me and Hanseok. We both were then asked to go into the closet for 10 minutes and not tell what we did in there. Hanseok had actually proposed to me before Taehyung but I rejected him. While we were alone in that closet, he told me about how heartbroken he was after knowing I rejected him and accepted Taehyung"

"Back then Hanseok wasn’t true about his real personality and was a very good friend of everyone. He then started talking about how he would have treated me if I was his girlfriend. I was so drunk that I didn’t understand how he was manipulating me and getting physically close to me, slowly. At one point he was standing right in front of me with an inch's distance and speaking all these things I wanted taehyung to tell me. I kind of got swayed away and that's when Hanseok put his hands on my cheeks saying how he would kiss me and before I could understand anything, he kissed me. I literally felt like Tae was kissing me. I had his face in my mind” 

“Later when I first met Taehyung after going back to school, I couldn’t cheat on him and then lie to him. I told him what had happened, truly. After listening to what I said, I could see him being in pain physically and he suddenly got so silent. He did not scold me or yelled at me. He just asked me one thing. He asked me whether I did or did not kiss Hanseok back. My mistake was that I did kiss him back. I kissed him back thinking he was Taehyung. After that he left me alone and stopped talking to me, being all disturbed. Taehyung had waited for 6 months to propose to me because he thought I was going to reject him and after listening to what I did to him, he was torn. That's what had happened”

Jaehyun was randomly staring at the stairs below you guys while listening to you with all his concentration.

"And that's when Tae and Hanseok got into that big fight which got both of them suspended" you add lastly.

"I should have let him kill that fucker," Jaehyun silently says, still looking down at the stairs. "I can't believe you kissed that guy" he finally looks up. "Again, when and why did you start drinking, Y/N?" Now he started to get mad. "This is why you shouldn't be allowed to drink"

"I can't believe what I did too and I absolutely regret it. Had to pay a huge cost for it" he says, lowering your head.

There's silence for a minute after your bickering. Jaehyun thinks about what you just told him before breaking the silence.

"You really love him a lot, don't you?" Jaehyun asks, biting his lower lip nervously.

"More than anyone and anything" you answer looking into his eyes.

Jaehyun sighs after listening to your answer and looks ahead. "I can't believe what I am going to say but honestly, when I look at Taehyung I feel like he really loves you more than I ever did. I never knew you could love someone more than I did. Taehyung literally showed me the new peak. It's just something about him that defeats me in every aspect" he speaks with a hurtful frown on his face and his voice starts lowering.

Listening to his words, you just sit there numb and think about Taehyung.

"Did something similar happen in our case?" Jaehyun asks hesitantly.

As soon as you hear his words you shoot him a deadly glare and he immediately looks away understanding that you didn't cheat on him.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

503 37 15
Disclaimer: This fanfiction is in no way a correct representation of any bts member or their relationships. I do not ship Taekook seriously, they are...
17.5K 502 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...
32.8K 1.1K 35
Loneliness can be a difficult thing to deal with, but once you find someone who feels the same way it starts to fade away, however they don't know th...
5.6K 123 14
Y/N's best friend is moving away when her dad gets a new job. Jungkook is the new exchange student, but will Y/N hate him as much as she thinks?