Suspended By Fate | kth x rea...

Por ewahantae

When your ex transfers to your school and you just recently broke up with someone else. Whom will y/n go bac... Más

part 1
part 2
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19

part 3

106 10 1
Por ewahantae

***

You somehow got past all the classes and now it was a sports period. Everyone went to their respective courts and rooms for practice. 

Halfway through the class, Jaehyun walked to the gymnasium where the main indoor basketball court was located. He stood near the stands where other viewers were watching an ongoing match between two divisions of the same class.

"Damn he plays well" a few guys standing behind Jaehyun say watching the game.

"Shit, did you see that twisted pass?! No wonder he is an ace player" another guy speaks and this intrigues Jaehyun.

He starts to watch the so-called ace player more carefully.

"Jeez, Kim Taehyung!"

"His game has turned into aggressive one"

"I know right! He turns into a beast as soon as he steps onto court and plays so fucking mercilessly against the other team"

"Didn't he start to play this way after Y/N broke up with him?"

"You are right. All because of that girl"

"But even if that's the case he has channelised his heartbreak in a positive way. This aggression of his was the major reason our school won all 3 basketball championships last quarter"

"No doubt!"

As soon as Jaehyun comes to know about Taehyung and you, his perception literally flips. Now he isn't watching Taehyung carefully but rather critically, being alert. He suddenly clenches his jaw and holds the aggression throughout the whole game, with his eyes not leaving Taehyung even once.

After watching Taehyung's team win swiftly and smoothly, he walks up to the coach for the reason he had come here in the first place.

"Coach" Jaehyun speaks firmly, grabbing the coaches attention.

"Yes?"

"I'm Jeong Jaehyun. Just got transferred here from Samyang High. What's the process to join the basketball team which will be representing our school at the upcoming country level inter-school championship?" He asks.

"Have you ever played before?" The coach questions.

"I was the captain of Samyang High for 3 consecutive years and while I was there, our school won many inter-school matches in the city," Jaehyun answers.

"Samyang high. I've heard of it. It's got great basketball players"

"Yes, Sir"

"Jaehyun, unfortunately I don't anymore decide the players who make it to the final cut of the team. It's the captain's decision. Kim Taehyung from senior year, Division A. You can go talk to him if you are interested in playing in the team" the coach informs.

"I see" listening to that, Jaehyun ends up biting his inner cheek, enduring the building rage. "Thank you, Coach"

After bowing down to the Coach, he heads to the men's room where everyone was getting changed as the period was almost over.

After entering the room, he searches for Taehyung. Almost all the students had left by the time so he easily finds him in the last aisle of the lockers.

"Kim Taehyung" Jaehyun speaks assertively standing at the end of the aisle with his hands in his pockets.

Taehyung, who just slid back into his school uniform, looks in the direction of the voice being unbothered.

"Right?" Jaehyun smirks and walks up to him.

"What do you want?" Taehyung rolls his eyes and starts storing his stuff back into the locker, not once looking at Jaehyun afterwards.

"I liked your game from earlier," Jaehyun says after leaning onto the rack of lockers behind Taehyung.

Taehyung chooses to not speak and continues with his packing. Seeing him ignore, Jaehyun's temper rises but he still manages to calm himself down.

"Anyway, I just came here to tell you that I'll be playing in the basketball team from now on. I want to join the team at the countrywide inter-school championship" Jaehyun declares.

As soon as he finishes talking, Taehyung all of a sudden slams the locker close and turns around at Jaehyun, wearing his bag on one shoulder.

"There's no place for you in my team" Taehyung says, shooting a cold stare at Jaehyun and immediately starts walking away.

"Excuse me? Do you even know anything about my game? I am sure Y/N must have told you about the Samyang high's basketball team" 

Listening to your name, Taehyung suddenly stops in his tracks.

"I am also sure that she told you about me. Everything about me" Jaehyun adds, speaking slowly into Taehyung's ear after getting close to him, with a smirk.

Hearing Jaehyun putting it that way, Taehyung's hands turn into rage enduring fists. He then slowly turns around facing Jaehyun.

"If you are that confident about your game, let's have a short game. You and Me, right now" Taehyung challenges Jaehyun with fierce gathering into his eyes.

"Fine by me" Jaehyun grits through his teeth.

After accepting the challenge, they both walk towards the court. Taehyung tosses his bag and blazer off the shoulder on the courtside, loosens his tie, folds the shirt's sleeves up to his elbow and grabs a basketball from the floor.

"Half court. Whoever makes 5 baskets first, wins" Taehyung lays the rules, spinning the ball between his index fingers.

"As you say, captain" Jaehyun sarcastically respects and smirks after folding his sleeves up and entering the court.

In a few seconds, Taehyung launches the ball up in the air and the match starts. After 3 minutes of playing, the score is Taehyung 2 and Jaehyun 1. Few minutes later, Taehyung's score increases by 1 making it a total of 3 and Jaehyun's score still remains at 1. After the match finally comes to an end, the ball dribbles off the court bouncing down from the basket, leaving one winner and one loser. At the end of the match, Jaehyun seemed exhausted whereas Taehyung was just a bit tired.

"All talk no show" Taehyung speaks with a slight smirk after winning the match with 5 baskets and leaving Jaehyun with only 2 baskets.

Listening to those taunting words, Jaehyun loses his temper and kicks one of the balls on the ground with all his force and roars at his defeat. He fails to match his eyes with Taehyung at the moment being embarrassed but that defeat makes him more pissed about the whole situation.

Seeing that Taehyung scoffs and shakes his head. Soon he grabs his blazer with the bag and leaves the huge hall.

It was obvious that Taehyung was going to win. Jaehyun only played city level inter-school competitions whereas Taehyung played country level inter-school competitions and that too won all of them.

Jaehyun watches Taehyung leave and something about his face says that the upcoming time in this school was not going to be pleasant between him and Taehyung. This incident had badly damaged Jaehyun's ego and it was somehow about to reflect on you, adversely.

For the last announcements of the day, students gather in their respective classrooms. Everyone in your class was chattering loudly while waiting for the homeroom teacher to arrive. The day at school had finally come to an end. 

While you were having a conversation with your friends, you noticed that Taehyung and Jaehyun, both were missing from the classroom. It gives birth to an idea in your head of them being together and something bad happening. You still shake the baseless thought off your mind and engage with your friends.

After a few minutes, the classroom door suddenly opens loudly and roughly⁰. Everyone in the class immediately switches to silence noticing the abrupt negative change in environment. As soon as the door opens, Taehyung walks in and approaches his seat quickly, not being in the mood to look up at anyone and exchange glances or smiles.

Following him, a few seconds later, Jaehyun barges in, walks to his desk, grabs his bag and stands before you.

"I need to talk to you, right now!" Jaehyun speaks in a slightly high pitched voice, furiously. It was very well clear in his tone and those expressions of his that he was in no mood of hearing a 'no'.

"Jaehyun?" You stand up in your seat seeing Jaehyun's condition. His shirt wasn't tucked in, his face and neck seemed to be covered in sweat and his hair was half wet in sweat and messy but so was the condition of Taehyung.

"I said right now!" He almost screams at you but for the sake of not creating any more drama in front of people who already had their eyes on you guys, he controls himself.

Taehyung, who was standing at his desk, keeping his bag down, looks at Jaehyun after hearing him talk to you in that tone.

"I can't, Jaehyun. Mrs. Choi is on her way to the class-JAEHYUN" 

Not being interested in your excuse, Jaehyun just goes for your wrist, holds it tightly and very harshly begins to drag you out of the classroom.

The moment Jaehyun starts to drag you with a rough grip, you instantly wince loudly out of pain. The injured wrist had never been in a worse state before. 

Even after you screeched in pain, Jaehyun didn't show any sign of being merciful and stopping but that did trigger someone else.

Your other wrist is immediately grabbed by Taehyung, making you stop on your feet and repercussion of that was, Jaehyun being stopped too.

"Leave her hand" Taehyung walks close to you protectively, with his glare on Jaehyun.

"I'm just going to say this for the first and last time, Kim Taehyung. Don't ever come between me and her ever again'' Jaehyun turns around and warns.

"Neither am I going to repeat myself again" "LEAVE. HER. HAND" Taehyung talks back.

The atmosphere in the room had tensed up by now.

"Kim Taehyung!!" Jaehyun suddenly let goes of your hand just to walk fast towards Taehyung to begin a fight.

"Jeong Jaehyun!" Taehyung too vigorously begins to approach Jaehyun with very hideous intentions.

"Taehyung!" 

Before they both could ruin each other's faces, few guys of the class immediately take hold of Jaehyun and you, on the other hand, block Taehyung by forcing him to stop by his chest. Your hands are fixed on his chest, grabbing his shirt.

Even after that, he wasn't ready to stop and did not take his pissed eyes off Jaehyun.

"What is happening?!" Mrs. Choi enters the room and questions loudly.

Seeing her, everyone immediately begins to walk back to their seats except you, Taehyung and Jaehyun. These two didn't at all care about the teacher's presence.

"Teacher is here, Tae. Calm yourself down. Let's go back to our seats, okay?" You try to speak slowly to be able to calm him down.

He still couldn't take his stare of Jaehyun so you grab his hand and make him walk back to his seat. Jaehyun also goes back to his seat while maintaining eye contact with Taehyung.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 123 14
Y/N's best friend is moving away when her dad gets a new job. Jungkook is the new exchange student, but will Y/N hate him as much as she thinks?
1.3K 31 20
Kim TaeHyung , my classmates and also my crush since the first day I met him . He is near yet so far away from me . Jeon JungKook . my crush bestfri...
7.7K 409 18
~Can you trust me?~ ~Can you trust me?~ ~Please please please pull me tight, hold me~ Alex is now in university, fond memories of that one summer wi...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...