Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
10 ~ The truth and the lies
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"
26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
31 ~ The confession
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
38 ~ Sultan gone mad
39 ~ The truth is revealed
40 ~ "Beg me"
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate

77.1K 5.7K 757
By magicallovely

VOTE!

Jaldi karo updates fatafat milengi. Janna nahi hai aage kya hoga. (Vote fast for fast updates. Don't wanna know what happen next)

Sultan POV

Entering silently, I saw her sleeping on the bed while Nagma was also there sleeping a little far on the floor over the mat. Although Begum's bed was covered with the curtain completely.

She might be sleeping there to take care of her. Or maybe Begum was too afraid to sleep alone.

I silently climbed over the bed and looked at her sleeping face.

Her face was glowing under the candlelight and her lips looking mesmerizing.

I lightly feathered her cheek and she moved suddenly opening her eyes.

She instantly felt scared looking at me.

"You?"

I quickly placed my palm over her mouth as she registered me.

I lied beside her removing my palm and said extremely slowly.

"I was missing you,"

She smiled and said.

"I was also missing you,"

She covered me with the comforter and I pulled her closer saying slowly.

"Feed me, I am hungry"

She smiled lightly and looked into my eyes softly.

"Should I ask someone to bring you something?"

I shook my head and snaked my hand around her body.

"Sultan, Nagma is here. She will get up"

She tried to protest and I said.

"I don't care"

She shivered when I pulled the strings of her blouse one after the other.

"Sultan, there is enough light in the room"

She said signalling towards the burning candle and I didn't waste any time in blowing the candle. The room filled with extreme darkness. I could only feel her. Her skin felt soft and silky to touch.

I pulled the hem of her blouse down to uncover her bosom. I couldn't see anything but able to feel. She was over me and I pulled her closer only to adjust her buds close to my mouth.

I felt her slow intake of breathing and shiver when my mouth tasted her buds. They hardened and I enjoyed teasing them.

She placed her lips over my forehead only to suppress her moans when my other hand cupped her soft and delicious bosom.

I could feel them even more now as she was lying over me and her blouse was almost undone. I pulled the comforter up to her nape only to not make her catch a cold.

I continued my sucking, kissing, teasing on her buds until my craving calmed a little down. She got tired when I wasn't stopping even after so much time.

"Sultan, Ahh Its hurting now"

She breathed in my ear and I requested slowly.

"Just for some more time."

When I sucked her bud again a little harder this time, her mouth close to my ear took a deep breathe that made me go crazy in just moments.

I was completely hard enough to lose all my control.

I snaked my palm around her thigh and pulled her over mine midriff to sit.

She shivered and I made her sit over me.

By that time I almost forget that there was someone sleeping far away in that dark chamber. We both couldn't see each other but it was a different feeling.

I slightly tried to sit holding her waist closer to me. She snaked her arms around my neck and placed her lips over my cheek.

I sat pulling her closer and my fingers instantly worked their way to her skirt strings. I couldn't see anything but feel. It was magical, beautiful and sensational.

She moved a little to protest when she felt that my fingers moved to pull the strings of her skirt. It loosened and she slowly muttered in my ear.

"Sultan..."

Her voice slow and tempting.

Her hairs were tied in a huge, rough bun and I just got a chance to feel her naked back from the nape to down. I didn't waste time raking my fingers from her nape to her lower back. She shivered lightly and thankfully she wasn't wearing any jewellery other than her heavy waist chain.

 My fingers reached her waist chain than her lower back. She tightened her hug and I just couldn't stop myself from feeling her soft and seductive back. I didn't know why the thought of slamming into her hardly hit my brain again and I just felt more ready.

Because of the loose skirt, I was able to touch her naked back, the lower back then my fingers themselves started moving towards the front. Finding the gap between us they found their way towards her core.

She tried to press her thigh together but it was impossible and my fingers just felt her slightly wet and shivering core.

I feathered her slowly down there trying not to make any noise. Slowly and steadily when she becomes ready and comfortable with my touch, unknowingly my finger slid inside a little.

"Ouuchhhh..." She cried a little. Slowly in my ear and my heartbeats raced. She was definitely going to make me mad and insane.

I teased her a little and then she shivered and her hand held my wrist trying to force me to take it out.

Honestly, I didn't want to stop. I just wanted to do it, all of it. But, not wanted to hurry.

Still, I brushed her core and I felt wetness there. Feeling that made me happy.

I forced my finger and it went deeper. Suddenly a slightly loud cry escaped her mouth and I immediately took it out.

She frightened and I quickly made her lie beside me. Collecting her in my arms when she was busy tying her skirt I said in her ears.

"Can't you sleep alone"

She laughed a little and said.

"No,"

I kissed her naked back and she asked me.

"If you are done with your hunger session. Tie these. Nagma might wake up"

I nodded and slowly fixed her blouse back.

Then we both fell asleep in no time.

I woke before them in the early morning. I didn't want Nagma to see me like that in Begum's bed. I went to my chamber back and did my morning prayer along with business. I got ready as usual for my court room meeting. It was surely a big day for me as I was expecting badi Ammi today in the court room. I didn't know what she was going to ask.

Suddenly, when I was waiting for the breakfast I looked at Begum entering the chamber. She was looking really beautiful in cream colored attire and I asked.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Did you let me to?"

I chuckled hearing her and she sat in front of me.

The attendee brought the food and placed that between us.

"Take the non veg away" I asked her and she did so. I didn't want to make Begum uncomfortable.

"Join me," I insisted her.

She nodded and we both had breakfast together. We both ate silence and we surely did enjoy each other's company.

"What work you had?" She asked catching my attention.

"What?" I asked.

"I mean you said you want to leave from Ibrahim chamber because you have some work"

She said.

"Yes, actually today's meeting. It's kind of important to me"

"Ohh,"

While we both were almost done an attendee showed up and said.

"Sultan, everyone is waiting for you in courtroom"

I nodded and he went. I looked at begum and just Wanted to hug her before the meeting.

I pulled her in a tight hug and she hugged me back.

"You look worried"

She said cupping my cheek lightly releasing the hug.

"Nah, all good" I tried to say.

She might have sensed my sadness.

She nodded and I took her leave to go to the court room.

As usual the announcement were made when I entered and I found everyone seated there already before me. They welcomed me and greeted. I sat on the throne and then asked the Wazir to initiate the proceedings.

"Sultan, Jannat Nasheen Sultan Sher shah sulaiman's Begum Jannat Begum Jaan wants to submit a appeal in the court"

I knew it.

"Read it aloud."

I said.

The wazir appealed her to be present in the court room and I saw her entering the room. Honestly, my heart was racing.

She greeted me and I greeted her back.

"Hum, jaanat nasheen Sultan sher shah Salaiman ki pehli Or khaas Begum, Jannat Begum jaan. Hamare shauhar Darmiyan Sultanate ki Mahaan Hukmarano me shumar the. Unki nigrani me sultanate ne behtareen unchaiyon ko haasil kiya. Or jab unki begum, yani humne unhe apne pate se hone ki khabar se wakif karaya to unhone hume ek behad khaas tofa nazar kiya. Jindagi me kabhi bhi ek martaba hum Darmiyan Sultanate ki maujooda Sultan se kuch bhi maang sakte hai. Hum badi Begum the, pehle the, pehle pate se hue lekin kismat ki kaarsaazi dekhiye Hoor Begum humse do mahine baad pate se hoti hai unki Aulad hamari se sirf do din pehle saade saat mahine me hi duniya dekhti hai. Or hamari aulad jiska haq tha takht pe, satta pe, lekin jingadi bhar ji huzuri karke khud ko jung me kurbaan kar deti hai. Lekin ab unki aulad ka hak nahi marne denge. Jo tab hua ab nahi honge denge. Hum Jannat nasheen Sultan ke diye hue vaade ki mutabit apne Haidar ki aulad ke liye uska haq maangte hai. Hum chahte hai Rafiq Sulaiman apna takht chod ke is Sultanate se kahi door chale jae Or hamare Haider ki aulad ko uska haq ada farmae. Jannat nashen hone se pehle hum ye hota hua dekhna chahte hai"

"I, First Begum of former Sultan Sher Shah Sulaiman Begum Jannat begum jaan. My husband was one of the greatest rules of Darmiyan Sultanate. In his guidance Sultanate reached greatest heights. And when I, his begum told him about my first pregnancy. He promised me to fulfill my one desire. And the same applies to current Sultan. I was the first, first Begum of him and got pregnant but look at the play of destiny Hoor Begum got pregnant after two month of mine but she gave birth to a baby just two days before mine only in seven and half month. My son had the right over the throne, he had the right over Sultanate but he spent his life in obeying the Sultan and lost himself for him in a war. But now, I don't want my grandson to see the same. Using the right that Sultan gave me I want Rafiq Sulaiman to leave Darmiyan Sultanate and handover everything to Haider's son. Before dying, I want to see that happening."

She finished and I could see the chaos in the court room. I didn't know what to say. I knew it. And she was somehow correct but handing over the sultanate to the child would invite our enemies to rule over.

She came in front of handed over the letter to the wazir and he read it.

"Sultan, it's real."

I nodded and held my breathe before confirming.

"HUKM KI TAMEEL HO!!!"

"Do as I said."

Another update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.

Tell me what you think about the story now. What will happen to Sultan and what will Gulaab do now?

Love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 326 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...
898K 35.5K 56
An heir. That is what Arhaan Ahuja and his toxic family ever wanted. Arhaan had been born in a very toxic family and was brought up with old, orthodo...
214K 13.8K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
30.5K 2.7K 32
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...