Cold as Fire

Autorstwa Personalpoison13

Jimin is an Omega who dreams of becoming a Doctor, but Omegas are not allowed to go to college, they are cons... Więcej

Introduction
Chapter 1 Omega Life
Chapter 2 The Island
Chapter 3 The Virgin Alphas
Chapter 4 Home sweet Home
Chapter 5 Pheromones
Chapter 6 The Search for Jimin
Chapter 7 Mating
Chapter 9 Hate
Chapter 10 To My Child
Chapter 11 The New Journey
Chapter 12 Returning Home
Chapter 13 The Plan
Chapter 14 Going Back
Chapter 15 Breaking News
Chapter 16. Conversation
Chapter 17 Final Chapter
Epilogue Surprise Announcement

Chapter 8 The Aftermath

9K 522 58
Autorstwa Personalpoison13

CHAPTER 8

It's been a couple of days since they been in the yacht. For the past hours they been going through countless sexual encounters non stop. It turn out to be longer that anticipated, but that's due to Jimin's suppressors. But Jungkook has no idea about that. He just acted according to Jimin's desires, that were directed by his pheromones. As long as Jimin continue releasing his pheromones around Jungkook, practicality as an alpha he will keep on going, he will never stops until the pheromones are gone.

By almost the third day of mating, finally they were able to sleep for long, long hours. By the time Jungkook's exhausted body finally woke up, hi find himself alone on the bed. He got scare for a moment, that feeling of not knowing where Jimin is, still hunt him. But it didn't take him long to find him. Jimin was in the shower taking a well deserved shower.

Jungkook smile at the beautiful sight of Jimin's tiny naked body getting caress by drops of water. But then he got concerned about the bruises all over his body. Jungkook knows he did those unintentionally, it just the result of long exhausted hours of mating. All the grabbing, caressing and rubbing will leave it's marks on the omega. Which his own body didn't come out untouched. Jungkook also have his marks all over his body as a proof of his time with his omega. The scratches on his back that goes from the center to his sides like claw marks, along with hickeys and bite marks from when Jimin demanded for more.

Jungkook walk into the shower behind Jimin, but the instant Jungkook try to touch Jimin's shoulders, the omega shrugged, making Jungkook remove his hands from the omega immediately.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook ask him with a soft tone. That was practically their first conversation since their humanity left their bodies.

"Yea... I'm done here" he say, walking around Jungkook avoiding looking at him and stepping out of the shower, leaving the alpha alone under the soothing fresh water.

Jungkook couldn't brush this strange feeling away, there was this awful knot in his stomach that make him feel like something was wrong, really wrong. Jimin's rejection hurt him more than he thought was possible. But he decided to ignore it, and just take a relaxing shower. Thankfully the yacht still has fresh water in its tanks for them to shower. Maybe not to be able to take a warm shower, they haven't been able to take one since the day they left the city, but this moment, finally been able to use soap and shampoo, feels more refreshing.

After the shower, Jungkook try to act like normal, like if nothing happened. Although it was not easy to do, but he try his best.

"We should go back to the beach" said Jungkook standing in the doorframe of the second bedroom, where Jimin was tied up the first time.

Jimin was able to find his carry on bag and grab an extra shirt and jeans that he already cut part of the legs to make shorts. Jimin knew that living on the island makes it uncomfortable to wear pants. So he turn them into shorts.

Jungkook on the other hand, just came out of the shower with nothing but a towel around his waist. Looking for his own carry on bag.

"How are we going to get back?" Ask Jimin with a slight tone of submissive, avoiding looking at him.

Jungkook finally found his bag in the same room, and grab the Jeans and shirt, doing the same thing as Jimin did with his pants.

"Maybe we can put together a board out of the doors or something, use the robe to tied them up." Jungkook suggested while removing his towel getting completely naked right there in front of Jimin. He didn't feel bother by it, he figures that after what they been through, there was no longer need to hide their bodies. But Jimin seem to be uncomfortable, looking away from the alfas body, hoping he could leave the room. Jungkook notices Jimin's reaction, so he try to move faster and got dress quickly. After that moment they didn't talk much, they began to search for things that can help them build a boat or raft that can take them back to the beach.

Jimin was looking in the master room, removing the sheets they spend so many hours in them, to see if under the mattress could be boards they can use. When removing the sheets he saw blood stains in them. He knew those were coming from his body, wich reminds him of his awful true. That Jungkook knows he is an omega, but the worst part is that his dream of becoming a doctor were completely shaded. He will never be able to finish grad school now that his supervisor who turn out to be the alpha that took his virginity knows the true. He silently began to cry at the sight of his own shame on the covers.

"Jimin!" Yell Jungkook with excitement. Then he came down to show what he got so excited about. "Look what I found!" Showing Jimin a yellow plastic package. That moment Jungkook notices the tears on Jimin's eyes, he wanted to ask what was wrong, but Jimin brush them away like nothing was happening and simple ask.

"What's that?"

"This is another inflatable boat. I don't know why we didn't see this the first time, but it was next to the first one we used."

"Let's go upstairs and see if it works" say Jimin, ignoring the fact that his eyes were red  from crying. Jungkook didn't ask, even though he was dying to know what was wrong. But decided to give Jimin some space.

The boat worked great, in fact this one was a little bigger the the previous one, that give them chance to take some extra items with them back to the island. Jungkook wanted to make sure they take the sheets, he wanted the sheets. He miss sleeping under the softness and comfort of white linen. Jimin is going to have to wash them first, to remove all the fluids that were store in them, but he agree with the idea, along with shampoo and soap, lotions and towels, and even some chocolates and energy bars, crackers and a few unopened sodas. He also found his medical equipment and some over the counter medicine and antibiotics who jungkook decided it was important to take with them in case of an emergency. Then Jungkook saw a bottle of whiskey, without asking Jimin, he took that as well.

They were paddling back, this time been more careful no to go through the sharp rocks. It might take them a little longer to get to the beach but they didn't want to ruin this boat. On the way there, suddenly a small fin was heading their way. Jungkook immediately knew that was his new buddy the dolphin, and smile at the sight if him. He lean to the water to try to reach him. But Jimin thought that was a shark.

"What are you do in?" Ask Jimin scare. Seen Jungkook with his hand in the water calling for the animal.  "It's coming!" Say Jimin moving away from the side of the boat. Then suddenly the dolphin stick his head out, making Jimin jump in surprise. It took him two seconds to realize who Jungkook's new friend was. 

Jimin smile the moment he saw the beautiful creature. Jungkook looked at him, inviting him to come closer, which Jimin did.

"Give me your hand" ask Jungkook kindly. He didn't want to touch Jimin without his consent anymore. Jimin stand his hand to him, Jungkook took it and place it on the top of the dolphin's head so he could pet him. Jimin smile at Jungkook for the sweet gesture, that smile make Jungkook heart fill with warmth.

They stay a few minutes there, playing around with the dolphin. Jimin laughing when the cute friendly dolphin splash water into Jungkook's face. Even Jungkook took his shirt off and dive into the water to swim with his new buddy. He grab into his fin and the dolphin swim around the boat so fast that Jungkook was screaming with excitement, like he was in a rollercoaster. Jimin smile and laugh at the cute moment, forgetting for an minute all of his troubles. Then the dolphin with Jungkook on his back, sink into the water, taking Jungkook along with him. After a few seconds of not seen them coming out of the water, Jimin begin to worry.

"Jungkook!" Call for him, looking around the water hoping to see him come up, but the seconds keep passing and there was no sign of them. Jimin's heart was raising in fear. Then all of the sudden, Jungkook comes out of the water like a jet pushed by the powerful strength of the dolphin. It looked like a they were putting a show in a water park.

Finally Jungkook jump back into the boat unaware of Jimin's almost panic attack.

They made it safe back to the beach, with their boat intact. They pull the boat all the way to their hut and gather all the new things they bring from the yacht.

The moment they came back, they kept occupied by putting everything they brought to use. Jimin went to the pond to wash the sheets, ignoring the memories the stains in them represent.  Meanwhile Jungkook was setting the fire to cook a couple of Ramen they find along with the sodas. He couldn't wait to try something different other than fish and fruit.

"Wow. This taste better than any Ramen I ever tasted before" Jungkook said, wich probably tasted the same, but after eating the same thing for so long, they crave for something else even if the taste wasn't perfect.

Jimin just nodded. He hasn't saying much all day. Jungkook wanted to address the elephant in the room, but didn't want to make Jimin upset. But this awkward moment was getting so frustrated for him. He needed to have a conversation with Jimin other than a simple "Yes, No, and thank  you"

"Why didn't you tell me you were an omega?" Finally Jungkook took the courage to ask.

Jimin. Was silent for a moment, looking at the last of his noddles, as if he could find an answer in them. Jungkook waited patiently for his reply.

"You didn't supposed to know. No one was supposed to know" Jimin whisper like he was feeling ashamed.

"I understand why you try to hide it, but you should've told me what was

going on before you left. I was so worry that something might have happened to you, that's why I went looking for you. If I knew what you were going through, I would've..." Jungkook wanted to say that he would've let him alone until his heat passed. But now he wasn't sure that was something he would actually do. Knowing how brutal his heat gets, he will probably do it again to help him out. Jungkook don't feel any regrets. But it hurt him to think that Jimin do.

"It's done. Just forget it, ok?" Jimin say with annoyance raising his voice to make it clear that he didn't want to talk about it anymore.

Then they went silent for a moment after that, Jungkook wanted to say so many things, but Jimin wanted everything to go away.

"I'm not going to tell anyone you're an Omega. I know you work so hard to be where you are now. When we get back, no one will know" say Jungkook trying to reassure Jimin that not everything was lost.

Jimin give Jungkook a faint smile like he didn't quite believe that his life and his future career as a doctor weren't completely ruined.

Jungkook on the other hand, was finding hard to go back like nothing happened. When everything inside of him wanted to be close to Jimin. And this time it wasn't his Alpha desire for the omega, this time it was Jungkook wanting his Jimin. But it was obvious that Jimin didn't feel the same way. So he decided to keep his feelings just for himself.

So days keep passing after that. They try to live a normal life as possible. But nothing has been the same again. Jungkook's feelings were hurting him from inside. Every time he sees Jimin struggle with the most minimal and mundane thing, he wanted so bad to help him. If Jimin was carrying heavy logs to burn the fire, he wanted to go and help him. It took everything in him to stop himself from being all over Jimin.

One night, a strange noise woke up Jungkook. His first instinct was to check on Jimin. To his surprise, he wasn't in his bed, but it was raining so bad outside, that made Jungkook start to worry. He step outside, and a few feet's from their house, Jimin was kneeling down. Jungkook couldn't quite see what was he doing outside in a night like this. So he walk out to go for him.

"Jimin?" Jungkook call him, making himself be notices, to prevent Jimin's from getting scare by his presence. But the closest he got, he notices that Jimin was not ok, he was throwing up, making some gagging and coughing sound that alarmed Jungkook.

"Jimin are you ok?" Say Jungkook trying to comfort Jimin.

"Don't touch me" spat Jimin at him with anger, like if the last person he wanted t see was him. It took the omega a few second to compose himself, then brushing his hair back letting the rain wet his face, only to ignore Jungkook's concerns and walk back into the house.

Jungkook just stood there under the rain, watching Jimin walk away from him like he was invisible. His anger towards Jungkook was more and more noticeable with each day that passed, and Jungkook did everything in his power to try to do better for him, but no matter what he does, Jimin just want nothing to do with him.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

800K 55.7K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...
150K 9K 25
Taehyung is a Beta and marry with an Alpha named Jungkook. But Alphas and Betas can't conceive with eachother. But Taehyung being a man of the high s...
320K 14.3K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
77.5K 5.7K 43
An innocent omega named Jimin was forced by his mother to marry an underworld leader who became obsessed with his unmatched beauty from the time he f...