Beauty and the hellish beast...

Por Bryan6234

I'm gonna be adding a few spins onto the story. I'm still gonna follow the cannon storyline. This is an OC x... Más

Prolouge
Prolouge Part 2
OC Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Update
Quick Question.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5 **LEMON INSERT**
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 23

310 9 1
Por Bryan6234

Talking

Yelling

Inner thoughts

Yelling mentally

No One's POV

After the sudden announcement of a free for all, everyone was yelling in excitement. Soon the contenders were called down towards the stage for the final event.

Izuku was greeted by his fellow classmates as he took his seat.

"Shouldn't you be resting?" Asked Uraraka

He shook his head.

"No,  this is a match I didn't want to miss. Ari's going up against Kachaan and Todoroki. I'm kinda excited to see how he'll handle those too. Especially since he hasn't used his new moves yet."

This caught the attention of the rest of his class, everyone had a shocked looked look on their faces.

"You mean he's been holding back?!?!" Mineta yelled out

Izuku still kept looking forward

"Well not exactly, but I think it's best to just watch very closely."

Everyone now had their eyes glued to the stadium forcing their eyes open so they wouldn't miss a single moment.

"Oh my gosh did you heard that, Ari's gonna have to fight three people at once?!?!" Nejire freaked out, as she was shaking Mirio.

"Nejire relax. This will be a cake walk for him. After all, he was able to hold off against us three so this won't be any different."

She finally stopped shaking him and let him go.

"Oh yeah." But she still couldn't help but worry for him.

Once everyone arrived at the stage they were told to each take a corner, so they did and they went into stance. The whole stadium got quiet waiting for the match to begin.

"Sorry Tokoyami. But I'm afraid that this is going to be a fight between Arashi, Bakugo and me." Todoroki spoke out.

"So it would seems, but at least I won't go down without a fight."

"You two better leave that lizard brain to me got it icy hot bastard. I'm going to take him down." Bakugo yelled out

"I'll fight you all at the sane time if like. I could use a challenge. You guys better go all out because I am not holding back." Arashi stated

"Very well then." said Tokoyami

"BEGIIIN"

Everyone began to rush towards Arashi but what they didn't know was that as soon and the match started, Todoroki froze Tokoyami in place un able to move in the big block of ice he was in.

"Sorry but I need to win." said Todoroki

"Tokoyami is imobilized, he's out."

"Dam you didn't have to do him like Todoroki."

"Sorry but this fight is between you and me, Arashi."

" You mean between me and him you icy hot bastard. Now dieeeeee!"

Bakugo shot out some explosion towards Todoroki's direction but he managed to quickly pull up a wall of ice to take cover. Arashi took the opportunity to close the gap and attack. However once he got close, Todoroki shot out a stream of fire but Arashi managed to dodge it.

"I see you're gonna your flames."

" This is you we're talking about, it would be rude not to go all out against you."

"Take this!! Howitzer Impact"

"Hey you bastard, that's my move." Arashi yelled out as he launched himself towards Bakugo and he did the same move.

The two attacks collided with each other and it cause a big explosion. Both of them were thrown back and Todoroki quickly tried to freeze Arashi. He managed to succeed and he was now trapped in ice.

"Could this be the end of Arashi?!?!" Announced Present mic.

Everyone was shocked to see the ice Arashi was trapped in quickly melting away, as quickly it melted, it quickly evaporated too. Arashi jumped out with whole body steaming and most of his shirt burnt off. Some girls were squealing on how ripped he was and how cool he was, this made Nejire jealous.

"Gotta say, you almost had me there. But I figure it's time I get serious. I suggest you two work together to defeat me if you want to win."

This made Bakugo and Todoroki stop fighting against each other and really think about the situation. After a minute or two, they both shot a look at each other and gave each other a nod. That signaled Arashi to launch himself in between them and shoot out small fireballs. It was a direct hit causing them to fly for some distance. Arashi then went after Bakugo.

"Let's see how good you do in close combat skills Kachaan."

Bakugo threw an explosion to the face but Arashi ducked and jabbed him in the stomach. Bakugo was pushed back a bit but then began throw his fists at him but Arashi still managed to dodge them.

Bakugo tried his best to block Arashi's punches but some were too fast to block.

Suddenly, Arashi noticed Todoroki running up behind, so Arashi did a roundhouse kick on Bakugo to the face and blew out a stream of flames towards Todoroki. Thinking quickly, Todoroki used his ice quirk to dodge around the stream of fire that was thrown at him. He managed to circle around him and freeze his feet in place.

"Dude you're brother's beast." Kaminari commented

"Yeah, he's taking on those two easily." Sato added in

" *ribbit* I mean he did hold his own against villians during the USJ incident." said Tsu

" Aww man, he's gotta teach me how to fight like that. He looks so manly." said Kirishima

"He'll gladly help you, I asked the same thing too. He's a really good teacher." Kaminari added

"Too bad you lost badly during your match." said Jirou

"Heyyy her quirk cancelled out my quirk, it wasn't my fault."

"You can ask him once the festival is over. I'm sure he wouldn't mind that." Izuku stated.

"Alright!" Everyone cheered

Both Bakugo and Todoroki were beginning to be out of breath. Arashi was almost in the same postion as him but he managed to keep a cool face.

"What's wrong you two? Tired already?"

"*grrrr* Go to hell you bastard"

"I mean... I was called the "Hellish dragon" for a reason"

Not to mention that my quirk is a former demon/spirit from hell. But they don't need to know that. Arashi thought to himself.

"How's we end this. Hit me with your strongest move and I'll do the same sound fair?"

"ooooh hoho you're gonna regret telling us that. Now that I'm sweating so much, I can create an explosion big enough to blow you away" Bakugo raised one of his hands and shot his explosion.

Todoroki raised his left arm and shot a stream of flames.

Arashi stood there and it surprised everyone. They were all at the edge of their seats and wondered what he was going to do.

Hey Allaya?

"Yeah?"

You said I was fire proof enough to handle flames of hell correct?

"Yeah why?"

Can I handle this in front of me?

Arashi could hear her laughing hard

"Kid, something like this is easily comparable to a campfire's flames"

Arashi grinned

"Awesome" He said to himself as he took the hit.

A big explosion was made Arashi's side of the stage. The entire arena was quiet.

"I must say that was impressive." Arashi spoke, shocking everyone.

'Noooooo waaaay, Arashi managed to survive the attack head on. How is that possible!!!"

Bakugo and Todoroki could see him walk out of the cloud of smoke, they were at a loss for words.

"I supposed I should be respectful and return the favor huh?"

Arashi then slowly began let out the highest temperature his body could handle. Surrounding himself in his flames, the rest of his shirt was burned all the way. Lightning began to appear in his flames, multiple gasp can be heard about how is it possible to have such a powerful quirk.

"I suggest you two give up, I really don't want to hurt you two with the power I'm displaying right now." Arashi warned them.

Both Bakugo and Todoroki looked at each other and nodded and raised their hands.

"Fine we give up."

"The winner of this year's sports festival is ARASHI MIDORIYA!!!!!"

The whole stadium cheered and fireworks were shot into the air. Nejire was jumping with excitement while hugging both Mirio and Tamaki.

"He won, He won, He won. Ari won. Woooooo"

"I was surprised how much power he actually had, makes me wonder if he was holding back when we fought/trained him." wondered Mirio.

Arashi's POV

Holy shit, I can't believe I actually won.

"Well you better believe it cause you did."

Son after my match it was time for the awards ceremony. I did feel bad about Tokoyami because he was quickly taken care of. But I suppose 4th is not a bad place in the festival. I quickly noticed that Iida was not in the crowd and that got me curious. So after the awards I quickly went to find Izu and asked what happened. He told me that his brother got injured by a villian and the he to immediately leave.

Afterwards, Mr. Aizawa told us we had the next two days off to recover. I took this opportunity to cash in on my promise. I shot Nejire a text about our date and we were all set.

The next day No One's POV

Arashi woke up to sound of his alarm clock got out of bed, the time was 10am. He then walked over and opened the blinds into the room waking Izuku up in the process.

"Aww come on Ari, it's our day off."  He groaned as he pull the sheets over his face.

Arashi then jump into his bed landing on top of him and then began to jump on his bed.

"Gooooooooooooooood Morning Izuku Midoriya. Today's the day, the sun is shining the birds are singing, I got a date with Nejire in an hour and...."

He suddenly stopped mid bounce.

"*Big Gasp* I have a date with Nejire"

Izu uncovered himself and rubbed his eye.

"Oka--"

"I HAVE A DATE WITH NEJIRE!!!!!"

He quickly looked at the time.

"IN AN HOUR!!!!"

He quickly jumped off of Izuku's bed and ran into their closet to look through his clothes. Izuku finally got out of bed and walked over to the closet.

"Aren't you the one that asked her out?"

"Well yeah but I did it while I was in my celebratory high." He spoke to quickly while showing a random outfit he picked out.

Izuku shook his head and Arashi quickly ran back into the closet.

"There's no need to freak this much out Ari?"

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you ask Uraraka out on date, then we'll talk"

This caused Izuku to blush from the comment.

"H-hey this ain't about me..."

He paused once he saw the new outfit his brother chose.

"Keep the shirt but change pants."

Arashi nodded and went back into the closet.

"Besides, I don't think she even sees me that way, and even if she did I'm not like you that can simply ask a girl out right after a big event like the sports festival." Izuku continued

Arashi finally walked out with new outfit.

"Hey, you never know unless you try."

(Arashi outfit looks like this:)

Izuku nodded his head and that caused his brother to smile.

"Okay I got to go."

"Bye."

Mom noticed Arashi running out his room and towards the door.

"Where are you going sweetie?"

"I got a date and I really don't want to be late."

"Hmmm... Alright call us if anything happens and make sure you walk her home."

"Okay, bye I love you."

Arashi's POV

Nejire texted me her address so I can pick her up. I texted her saying I was on my way and ran to the nearest station.

" Soooo your date with Nejire huh.... Must be nice."

Aww come on Allaya do I detect jealousy?

I wanted to tease her a bit.

"Whaaaa-pffft me... jealous of her... nooooo. I don't know what you're talking about."

I chuckled from her response.

I'm just messing with you.

"Ughhh you're so mean." I heard her whine

See not so good being on the receiving end now is it?

"Whatever, enjoy your stupid date or whatever I don't care."

Don't be like that, I'm sorry

No response.

" *Sigh* Guess I made her mad. I'll try and make it up somehow."

I popped in my headphones and just rode the ride in silence.

Nejire's POV

I'm freaking out right now. Ari told me he was on his way right now and I haven't even picked out an outfit for our date. I quickly hopped in the shower and try to collect my thoughts.

Ughhh I just hope my curiosity doesn't get the better of me. I don't want him to think I'm weird. I wonder where we're going? It's almost lunch time so maybe a café or maybe a restaurant. But what about after?

Question kept popping into my head, soon I was done with my shower.

"Ughh too much thinking, I need to find an outfit quick, he could be here and minute."

I managed to find a cute outfit and now was checking that I had everything on me before I left the house. Soon I heard my doorbell ring.

"I got it." I heard my mother called out.

"wai-" Too late she already open the door.

I'm not mentally prepared

Arashi's POV

I rung the doorbell to let her know I was here. Her mother was the one to answer the door.

"oh? who might you be young man?"

I felt a lump on my throat but I took a deep breath and responded to her question.

"M-my name is Arashi Midoriya, I'm here to take your daughter on d-date ma'am"

She had a surprising look on her face.

"oh? Did Hado finally get herself a boyfriend? A handsome one at that too."

"MOM!!" 

Her mother and I turn to look and saw Nejire standing there with a huge blush on her face. I was at loss for words, she was absolutely beautiful.

"H-hi Ari"

"H-hey"

There was an awkward silence between, we were having a hard time keeping eye contact.

"A-are you ready?" I asked her.

She only nodded.

I turned to her mother.

"I'll have her home by sunset."

She only nodded and we made our way. We planned on spending the day at an amusement park. The blush on my face was there entire ride to the park.

Come on dude say something to her, you can just stay quiet this whole date. I know compliment her outfit.

"You look cute in that outfit." I nervously told her still not being able to look at her.

(Here's her outfit:)

"Th-thank you look dashing yourself"

Her compliment cause my blush to deepen even more. Again, silence took over and I needed to figure what else we could talk about.

Shit, what else is there to talk about... hold on, the sports festival just happened why not talk about that.

"*clears throat* That was some sports festival huh?"

Apparently I chose the right topic because Nejire began to talk the things that on her mind about that.

"Oh yeah, there were so many interesting quirk, and-and that battle royal came out of nowhere. It was the first history in U.A history that something like that happened and-"

She kept talking for a solid 5 minutes, but in the middle of her sentence she stopped and backed away in embarrassment.

"Is something wrong?"

"You probably must think I'm too much, talking for so long that I didn't even give you a chance to speak."

I slightly laughed a bit.

"Honestly I don't mind hearing you talk, I was just surprised how attentive you were that whole time."

She seemed to have relaxed from what I said.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"I enjoyed every bit of the festival, I really got to show what I was made of. The battle royal was my favorite part. Though I did feel bad about Tokoyami on how easily he was taken out. The look on their faces when I took things serious though was priceless."

"Oh yeah, you had everyone at the edge of their seats during your fight, you also surprised everyone that you took two attacks at once even me."

"Hehe yeah that was a gamble but I managed to win in the end."

"*giggles* Yeah"

We finally reach our destination and once we saw the place it was like our inner child came out and we both said:

"Let's ride every ride"

We paused for a moment and looked at each other. We laughed at our childish behavior.

"Alright you want to hit the big rides first or you want to start small. Your choice."

She pondered for a bit and then she gave her answer.

"Let's start it with a bang." Then she grabbed my hand without realizing and pulled me to the closest big ride.

Time flew by in a flash, we gotten on every single ride the park had to offer. We enjoyed each other's company, as we were trying to figure what was the last thing we could do here before heading home. Nejire seemed to have an idea because once she figured out what she wanted to do, she grabbed my hand again and pulled me towards a stand with that had basketball hoops and lots of stuffed animals for prizes.

"Let's do this." She pointed

"Alright."

"Well hello there, you interested in playing?" The game master asked me.

"Yup, how much?"

"500 yen for 2 balls, 1,000 yen for 4 balls."

"4 balls please."

I gave him the money and he gave me the balls. I gave two to Nejire.

"Ladies first." I jokingly said

"My my what a gentleman." She giggled

She took her shots and almost made them in but they ended up bouncing off the rim.

"Oooo so close sweetheart, let's see if your boyfriend can make them."

We both blushed from his comment.

Now my heart was pounding hard and it was distracting me from my shot. I took a deep breath and took my shots. Miraculously I made both of my shots.

"Way to go Ari." Nejire cheered

"hmmm not bad, now you have a choice my friend, take the prize or you can try again and get a bigger prize. What do you say."

I looked towards Nejire to figure out my answer, my eyes were met with big sparkling eyes.

Welp guess I'm doing this

"Alright I'm gamed." I paid the man again

Lady luck must have been on my side because I made all four of my shots with ease. Once the last shot went in. Nejire hugged me in excitement.

"Wow Ari that was so awesome."

"It was nothing but luck to be honest."

"Well kid what prize do you want?" The man asked

I looked towards Nejire.

"Actually why don't you pick it, consider it a gift from me."

She looked at me with a surprised face.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Okay, I want that one." She pointed towards a dragon plushie.

I chuckled at her sudden choice of plushie.

"Really, you want that one?" I slightly smirked

She gave me a big smile while hugging the plushie

"Mhm whenever I see/hug this dragon, I'll think of you of course."

I gave her a smile because of her compliment but on the inside I'm like:

"Well then shall we go home?"

She nodded with a smile still on her face. On the ride back home she fell asleep  on my shoulder while holding the dragon close with one hand and the closest to me was free. My heart felt like it was about to explode from today's date. I looked over my shoulder and how beautiful she looked while sleeping. The blush on my face came back and I did what any crazy man would do... I went to hold her hand. I slowly went in and succeeded.

"I didn't realized how small her hands were, she sure looks beautiful."

then I heard something happened that shook me to the core.

"It's about time you made a move." I heard Nejire softly spoke and letting out a giggle.

"yo-you were awake this whole time?" I nervously asked

She slowly nodded her head.

"I just pretended to fall asleep to see what you would do next."

I was left speechless, by her diabolical plan the whole train ride. Once we got off I went to walk her home, since her house was close to the station it wasn't a long walk. Soon it was time to say goodbye.

"Thank you for today's date, I had fun." She smiled.

"It was my pleasure. Let's go on another soon." I smiled back and then began to make my way back.

"Wait"

I suddenly felt myself being pulled and what happened next became the highlight of that night. Nejire firmly kissed me on the lips. I couldn't do anything because of sudden shock I was in. The kiss went of for a couple seconds longer before she let me go.

"This should now officially makes us a couple." She said smiling

I didn't even respond, I just nodded. She just giggled

"Goodnight Ari, I'll see at school." She went inside her home and it was just me all alone still processing what just happened.

"She kissed me" I spoke quietly

"She kissed me" I spoke again but a bit louder.

"She kissed me woooooo" I happily yelled out

The whole train ride I kept replaying the scene in my head and each time I got even giddier. I was like the whole walk home until something had bring me back to reality.

As I was a block away from my house, there was something under a lamppost and was leaning against it, as if it was waiting for me.

"Ummm can I help you?" I asked the mysterious person.

The mysterious person looked at me and then slowly walked towards me and spoke.

"Aww I can't believe you already forgot about me."

"Have we met before?" I asked now with my guard up incase of anything happens and he was now standing in front of me.

"Well we only met once but I can assure if you ask your little friend that's inside of you, she'll know exactly who I am boy."

Wait how does he know about Allaya...unless...

I quickly to put the pieces together and was horrified at the realization I made.

"...Don't tell me"

The Mysterious person grinned.

"That's right, the names Darkheart. Pleasure to make your acquaintance boy. "

Then his voice suddenly changed.

.

.

.

.

.

"LeT's TaLk...AlLaYa dEaR"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

34.4K 666 19
this book is very old and cringy "Mom? Dad?" "They're gone, Y/N..." "Why did they leave me behind? Did they hate me that much...?" "No. They loved yo...
2.1M 58.9K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
270 18 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
10.4K 327 43
This is a Naruto and BNHA crossover because I haven't seen one of these done yet :) *hello everyone I'm so sorry but I will be discontinuing this sto...