Cold as Fire

By Personalpoison13

Jimin is an Omega who dreams of becoming a Doctor, but Omegas are not allowed to go to college, they are cons... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Omega Life
Chapter 2 The Island
Chapter 3 The Virgin Alphas
Chapter 4 Home sweet Home
Chapter 5 Pheromones
Chapter 6 The Search for Jimin
Chapter 8 The Aftermath
Chapter 9 Hate
Chapter 10 To My Child
Chapter 11 The New Journey
Chapter 12 Returning Home
Chapter 13 The Plan
Chapter 14 Going Back
Chapter 15 Breaking News
Chapter 16. Conversation
Chapter 17 Final Chapter
Epilogue Surprise Announcement

Chapter 7 Mating

9.5K 537 92
By Personalpoison13

CHAPTER 7

Jungkook was in shock, didn't know what to do, he couldn't move, he couldn't talk, he was completely petrified. The sight of Jimin screaming in pain, it was like someone was branding him with a hot iron. Jungkook knows that for an Omega without a mate, it could be painful. No because they are desperately seeking an alpha so anxiously that if they can't find them they go crazy. The pain of an Omega is literally pain, like cramps or even muscle pain. But he never seen an Omega been torture while in heat. If it wasn't for the scent of pheromones flying all around the room, Jungkook would've thought that Jimin was injured.

The Pain seem to come and go for Jimin, like contractions of a pregnant omega. Now that the pain seem to be coming down, at least for a few seconds. Jimin crying looks at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, go, please go before it's to late" Begged Jimin desperately. "Your Alpha might take over, if you don't leave..." cry the omega.

What Jimin was fearing is that if Jungkook stay another minute, his alpha might want to claim him, and that's exactly why Jimin is run away from him. But now he was here, and Jimin was not even on the peak of his heat cycle. When he reach that point with Jungkook in the room, he could jump after him demanding to be claimed.

"Jimin, why are you so much in pain?, let me check on you" Said Jungkook, not feeling affected by Jimin's scent just yet. He was really concerned about the painful symptoms. As an Omega's doctor, that's something he never seen before.

"You don't understand, I'll be fine, but please go" begged desperately the omega, and then the pain was back. Jimin was clenching his teeth, moving his head backwards, like if the pain came from his spine.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. Seeing him like this and not been able to do anything, he needed to help him some how. So he run after him, despite Jimin wanting him away. At this point Jungkook wasn't even considering the fact that he could get affected by Jimin's pheromones. He just wanted to help him, to check that he is ok.

Jungkook grab Jimin's head to prevent him from hitting himself on the floor every time he clinched his muscles. The moment Jimin felt Jungkook's hand, he open his eyes wide open in horror, inhaling air like he was drowning. His eyes disoriented looking at the ceiling. Breathing faster, Jungkook could see his chest going up and down so fast, that it made him think that he was having difficulty breathing.

Jimin unfocused eyes were beginning to watering, like deep inside he wanted all of these to be over, he seem exhausted. It was taking all of his human strength not to let his omega take control.

"How long has he being like this?" Jungkook thought.

Jimin's hand were tied to the bed, he tie them himself to prevent him from pulling his eyes out, or something like this in a moment of pain.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me?" Whisper Jungkook. But Jimin couldn't talk, he was shaking in his arms.

The Alpha begin to massage the back of the omega's neck. That is a sensitive spot for any omega, that's where the pheromones glands are, that's where an Alpha mark an omega, and that's also an arousal spot. Normally Jungkook never touch that area to any patients, unless is strictly necessary. Like an infected bite or something like that. But touching there is like touching a private part. But as a Doctor, he knows touching him there could alleviate some of the pain. And it seem like it was working. As Jimin was being massaged, he closed his eyes in relief, like he needed a little break from the pain.

After a couple of minutes, Jimin's pain went away, for now, until the next one hits.

"Whatever you do, please don't mark me" begged Jimin completely exhausted, defeated, like he was giving up on living, and this was his last request. He knew there was no turning back. If Jungkook claim him, if the Alpha takes over Jungkook to mate with the Omega in heat laying in front of him, at least he can hope that he can get out of this unmarked.

"Jimin... " whisper Jungkook, looking into the omegas eyes. They were turning completely black. Wich means, Jimin was reaching the peak of his cycle, he was leaving behind his humanity to let the omega take over. That's when Jimin let out a more powerful scent for the closest Alpha to detect. Inviting him to claim him. And that closes Alpha was Jungkook.

He didn't realize, but his eyes were turning completely black. His Alpha was already taking over. From the deep part of his throat, Jungkook let out a growl of arouse. There was no turning back, a connection has been made. Which means that if in this moment another Alpha showed up, he can not take the omega, because he has been claim.

An Alpha can claim an omega without marking him, that means that in his next heating cycle, he can have another Alpha, but if he's marked, the omega can never take another alpha.

When it comes to mating during the omega heating cycle, sexual preference does not matter. Pheromones are so powerful that the alpha will get arouse, even if the omega is the same sex as his human. So regardless if Jungkook is straight, mating with Jimin will give big pleasure to his Alpha.

Jungkook grab the foot of the bed, and with one simple effortless pull from his strong and powerful Alpha, he broke the whole thing, making Jimin's hands free.

Jimin was in a daze, with eyes half open, and breathing heavily through his mouth. The sweet aroma of the alpha was finally subduing his pain. Omega and Alpha looking at each other into their dark penetrating eyes, communicating to one another their desires.

"I'm sorry Jimin" was the last words Jungkook was able to say before hi humanity went away. From that moment on, none of them were able to make their own decisions. Instinct took power over reasoning. And Jungkook's instincts were demanding to taste his omega's lips, and so he did.

Jimin moan as Jungkook thrusts his tongue into his mouth, while ripping the shirt from his body, only to slipped Jungkook's hand in the front of Jimin's pants, to touch his already hard manhood, making Jimin led out a loud moan and gasping into Jungkook's lips, then later tilting his head back, only this time wasn't in pain, this time was out of pure pleasure. A Pleasure his Omega never felt before.

Jungkook could feel the pre-com coming out of Jimin's cock, and smeared all around the head of his dick while Jimin threaded his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Then Jungkook's large fingers move down to explore a little more, until he found the sweet entrances of his pleasure. Like all Omegas, their bodies produce their own lubricant, and Jimin was no different. His ass was already lubricated as an invitation to enter, like a red carpet in the main event.

Jimin close his eyes at the delicious invasion of Jungkook's fingers, making a loud wet sound when Jungkook fidget his fingers all around and inside Jimin's entrance. Making Jimin's body shiver. Suddenly with a quick move, Jungkook grab Jimin's weak body and carry him out of the room, moving to the master bedroom and placing him over the soft bed. The softest of the sheets under Jimin's back felt good on his beat up body. Jungkook took this moment to pull his pants down, letting his hard dick popping out like it was screaming to be released.

"I'm going to take what's mine" growl Jungkook so deep, pulling Jimin towards him, placing his hands on the Omega's knees and spreading his legs open. Jimin grab the back of his knees pulling them close to his body and lifting his ass to give him more access.

"I'm yours" whisper Jimin in Jungkook's ear, making the alpha lust over the raspy voice of the omega's invitation. Jungkook then grab his own dick only to position it right at the soaked entrances of the beautiful omega laying under him.

He push very slowly, inside of him, making Jimin give a long grunt with every inch of his alpha. The tightness of the omega's body around his dick, make jungkook growl in delicious pain. He close his eyes, tilting his head back, absorbing every instant of this moment until his dick reach the base. Jungkook snarled pushing his body deeper into Jimin, trying to get every millimeter of him inside his Omega, Jimin led out a long moan.

Jungkook began to pump in and out of Jimin, slapping up agains his ass, panting with every thrust, making Jimin stop breathing for a moment.

Jungkook flip Jimin face down, grabbing Jimin's rounded ass with both hands, pushing them up and out to expose his anus and the alluring pheromones that were coming out of it.

Jungkook's dick twitch at the glorious aroma that only an Alpha could truly delight. Jungkook went in again, this time he could feel it go deeper into Jimin. Thrusting even harder and faster, putting the last of his energy into it, until he was able to release his alpha seed inside of his omega, pushing hard and deep has he could, until the last of his cum was deep into the Omega, letting his dick rest in there until it was empty. After the release of his seeds into his mate, Jungkook's "bulbus glandis" began to expand exponentially, letting his dick stuck inside Jimin for a long while, before he is able to come off of the omega's ass. That's a natural process between Alphas and Omegas to secured the sperms inside, and preventing them to come out of the omegas body. So for the next 30 minutes or an hour, Jungkook is tie to Jimin's body unable to separate from his mate. So Jungkook took this opportunity to spoon with Jimin, inhaling his scent from the back of his neck, and getting really tempted to sink his teeth into his neck and mark him as his own. It will give them more pleasure if he just dare to make the omega his possession.

Jungkook inhale deeply the soft spot of Jimin's skin, taking in the soothing scent of the omega. It relaxed him, it get him high in a soft trance. This is what is like to mate with Jimin every single time, then, he wants no one else. Jungkook don't know if this is his alpha's desire because Jimin is in heat, or if after Jimin heat is gone, his desire for him might be gone with it, too. But deep down he wish to feel this way forever.

So while they wait to get detach, Jungkook surround Jimin's small body protectively up agains his chest, until the second round of his heat cycle comes again in a couple of hours. It will take them probably a couple of days to finally subdue Jimin's needs, until his heating is over. There will be no food, no water for the next couple of days, no sleep for more than a couple of hours in a row. But all of those things wont be necessary, their bodies adapt to their need. And that is nothing more than sex non stop for the next 48 hours.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 16.4K 29
Jikook story In a modern wold in an alternative universe there's a kingdom where Alphas Betas and Omegas exist. The Alphas predominant by males, are...
139K 11.8K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...
3K 270 17
(**CREDIT FOR THIS IDEA GOES TO ONE OF MY READERS||Commissioned Story**) PLOT: The world is a terrible place and being an Omega in said world is eve...
14.3K 697 3
Where everyone in the Lunar pack adored and drooled over the head alpha's elder son Jeon Jaehyun, who was the definition of a perfect alpha and didn'...