Beauty and the hellish beast...

By Bryan6234

I'm gonna be adding a few spins onto the story. I'm still gonna follow the cannon storyline. This is an OC x... More

Prolouge
Prolouge Part 2
OC Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Quick Question.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5 **LEMON INSERT**
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 22

248 6 0
By Bryan6234

Talking

Yelling

Inner thoughts

Yelling mentally

2 Weeks later Arashi's POV

Man these last two weeks were hell. From training Kaminari and Izu with their fighting styles and training with the big three. Before we knew it was the morning of the festival.

"Pheww I must say Kaminari you improved quite a lot I'm impressed, you too Izu."

"Thank you"

"Lets go home we don't want to be late for class."

"Oh crap you're right. I'll see you guys in class."

Midoriya residence

"Please be careful boys." Mom said with worry in her voice.

"We won't"

"I'll make sure to record the whole thing."

"Alright mom we got to go. We love you."

U.A Campus (No One's POV)

"Aww man I was kind of hoping we got to wear out costumes" Mina whined

"Hey at least they're keeping it fair and making everyone wear the same uniform." Kaminari commented

"I wonder what they have in store for us." Sato added in

Soon Arashi came in and informed everyone it was time to begin.

"Alright everyone, get your game faces. It's about to start."

Everyone nodded and began to walk out of the waiting room. But before that Todoroki spoke up and walked towards Izuku and Arashi.

"Midoriya brothers"

Everyone looked towards Todoroki's direction waiting for how the siblings were going to respond.

"What's up Todoroki?" Izuku asked

" From an objective standpoint I'm stronger than you."

"I'm sorry... what?" Arashi spoke with a serious tone.

"Maybe not Arashi but Midoriya, I'm stronger than you. Plus you gotten All Might in your corner helping you out as well as your brother. I'm not here prying on what's going on between you three. But know that I will at least beat you." Todoroki continued.

There was tension in the air.

"Come on now, why are we picking fights with each other man." Kirishima stepped in

"We're not here to be each other's friend, don't forget that this isn't a team effort." With that he walked away and out of the room.

The room was quiet but Arashi broke the silence.

"Well jokes on him. I've seen Izu's progress and he's gonna wipe the floor with him. Though I wouldn't mind defeating him myself." He smirked

"If anyone's gonna defeat icy hot is gonna be me, you got that flame brain." Bakugo yelled out

"Whether it's you or him I don't really care. Just make sure ya'll put up a good fight." Then Arashi left.

Soon the festival has begun and Present Mic was hyping everyone up. All the students came out all together and were making their way towards a stage. Making her way up the stage was Midnight who silenced everyone with her appearance.

"And now for the student pledge, Arashi Midoriya. Come to the stage."

Arashi's POV

I was surprised to have my named called out like but I still made my way towards the stage. Once infront of the mic, I was asked to say something inspiring towards my fellow classmates. I tried my best to keep my cool, but I was freaking out on the inside.

UUUUUUUUUH What should I even say to these people. I hate speaking in public like this. Oh man I hope Nejire doesn't see me make a fool out of myself right

"Relax Ari, you got this. Just take deep breath and tell them this..."

After Allaya told me what to say, I took a deep breath and finally spoke.

"Let's make one thing clear to all participating... treat this as if your life depended on it. I want nothing but the best from all of you. I want to fight you all at your strongest because ...

Then I turned around to look at the rest of the competitors.

I certainly won't hold back. Now let the sports begiiiiiin!"

I let a blew out a stream of fire into the air and the crowd went wild.

After my little stunt, we were told that our first event will be an obstacle course. Everyone got into a ready stance and waited for the gates to open.

Good luck to everyone, Izu Bakugo Kaminari Todoroki. Nejire I hope you got a good view because I'm gonna win.

"BEGIN!!!" Midnight yelled out

No One's POV

Once the event began everyone ran but were held back because of the narrow path. But some were smart enough to avoid that situation and used their quirks to have a head start. Arashi used his flames to fly above everyone, Bakugo used his explosions, Izu used his 8% of OFA to jump and Todoroki used his ice to get through. But soon everyone was met by a huge obstacle. The zero point robots that were used in the entrance exam.

Hell yeah time to show off a bit. Arashi thought to himself

He quickly gathered flames on his hands and lifted up in the air creating a huge ball of fire. Once it was big enough he chucked it at one of the robots creating a huge explosion pushing it back. Giving he enough time to slide right through them.

The crowd went wild at the display of power and even the students too.

(Everything happens similarly in the anime, except of course Arashi end up being in first place and the rest of the order is the same. I'm gonna go ahead and skip the cavalry battle and go into the one v one matches.)

Arashi's POV

Holy hell this sports festival is awesome. I didn't expect Iida to use recipro burst on me. He's a true menace when it comes to speed.

We given a lunch after the cavalry event, I as I was finding a spot to eat. I noticed Todoroki and Izu having a conversation and I was about eaves drop but was distracted by a blue hair woman and friends.

"Ari heyyyy"

I looked to see who called and it was Nejire.

"Nejire, Mirio, Tamaki. What's up?"

"We just wanted to congratulate on making this far. You gave an awesome demonstration of quirk in the first half." Mirio complimented

"Oh thanks, but I still some tricks up my sleeves, so make sure to cheer me on okay."

Then looked over towards Nejire.

"Because I'm definitely gonna win."

I could see her blush because she knew what I meant.

"Mind if we join you for lunch?" Mirio asked

I nodded and we walked to a spot where we can all sit. After lunch, I managed to find Izu and asked what the whole situation with Todoroki and explained what happened. After that it was time to pick our spots in the one on one tournament.

(Everyone got paired the same, but instead of Hatsume vs Iida. It'll be Arashi vs. Iida. So i'll go ahead and skip the first two rounds because they'll go how they normally went in the anime and hop into Kaminari vs Ibara Shiozaki)

I was kinda worried there about Izu in the first round but I was glad he managed to win. Ojiro explained what was the deal with Shinso's quirk and was surprised that Izu managed to break free. After the match I went to go check on him. He told me, dad and grandma how he managed to break out and me and dad were shocked that the previous OFA users help him out. I stayed with Izu a bit longer and ended up missing the second round. But lucky for me I managed to catch Kaminari's match.

"Kaminari you better not lose, I want to see how much you've grown!!" I cheered him on

Kaminari's POV

Aww man I can't believe I got to fight a babe like her. Come on dude this is a competition, you got to show your results. Can't let Arashi down after his harsh training.

As soon as the announcer said begin, I shot a stream of electricity to see how her quirk worked. I saw that she simply turned around and wall of vines sprouted from the ground and absorbed my attack. I quickly noticed the ground crack and quickly dodged the upcoming vines.

Hmmm looks like they're able to absorb my attacks, there goes all my ranged attacks. Let's see how she does against close quarter.

I sprinted towards her with a punch ready, and she still had her back against me.

This is too easy, watch out Arashi I'll be sure to take you dow-

My thought was interrupted, I let my guard down and saw that I was wrapped in vines. I knew I lost and felt disappointed in myself.

Aww man

Arashi's POV

"At least he gave it his best shot." Izu sweat dropped

"Yeah, at least he was able to come up with a plan. He knew he vines were able to cancel out his quirk so he tried to close the gap between them. To bad he let his guard down even after telling him multiple times to always have your guard up."

"Wow sounds like you trained him thoroughly Ari." I heard Uraraka comment

"Yeah, when he asked me to help in train I made sure I did my job right."

Then I got up.

"Well guess it's my turn."

"Good luck Ari."

"You got this"

"Thanks guys, make sure to cheer for Iida too okay, don't want him to think you're picking favorites."

I was about to make my way until I heard the most unexpected thing from a certain someone.

"You better not lose, I want to be the one to take you down."

I chuckled

"Remember my speech Kachaan, I'm not holding back."

With comment, I left and made my way to the arena.

Once in the arena we were each introduced by Present Mic and got into our ready stance.

"Hey Iida"

"Yeah?"

"Let's see who's faster shall we? No holding back"

Iida just nodded

"BEGIN!!!!"

I quickly launched towards with kick and was also met with a kick from Iida.

"It would seem that we had the same idea."

"So it would seem, but let's see if you can keep up."

With that we cranked up our speed.

We met each other blow for blow, I was pretty sure some eyes are having a tough time keeping track of us. It went on for a good 3 min. I stopped myself in the middle of the stage and plan out my next move.

Alright I don't want this to drag to long. I'm open for suggestions

"Hmm narrow his path and strike."

You got it

But before I could do anything, Iida tried going for a kick but a managed to dodge it with ease.

"Not bad, you almost had me there"

I quickly recovered and created some fire balls and threw them at Iida. My plan was to have him run towards me and meet him head on and over power him.

I threw out a stream of fire from both of arms. It seemed to work because Iida was now heading straight towards me.

Sorry Iida but I'm gonna have to get a bit more serious. Nothing personal.

I launched myself as fast as I could with a punch hoping it'll knock him out. Apparently I was going so fast even Iida wasn't able to track my movement. I managed to land my punch into his gut and stopped him right in his tracks. I punched him hard enough to knock him out.

Oops, I think I went a little too far

"you think?"

The went wild after out display in speed and me suddenly knocking him out. I gently laid him down and waited for the paramedics to take him away.

"Guess I'll apologize to him when he wakes up."

I made my way back towards where everyone was seating, I ran into Uraraka who had a determined look on her face.

"He's not gonna hold back and neither should you."

She nodded and went our separate ways. Once I got to my seat everyone was still shocked from my match.

"Dude I can't believe you out paced Iida." Kaminari commented.

"And I can't believe you let your guard down after telling you multiple times to never let your guard down."

"Y-yeah my bad"

" *sigh* But you did use your brain to come up with a plan, so good job I suppose."

I noticed Izu standing up.

"Where you going?"

"Huh oh I'm gonna see if I can help Uraraka out with her match against Kachaan."

Right as he was about to leave I grabbed his wrist.

"I understand that you want to help, but I don't think that'll be necessary. I ran into her after my match with Iida. She had this determined look in her eyes, and I just warned that Bakugo is not gonna hold back and neither should her."

Izu hesitated for a bit and sat back down.

"Relax little bro, she has a strong fighting spirit. She'll be fine. Now let's watch the rest of the matches."

(Every other match went the same as they did in the anime, I'll also skip over the Izuku v Todoroki. Izuku still lost but I'll explain why he did even though he can could have won with 8%.)

As I saw Izu getting carried to the infirmary. Me, Uraraka, Iida and a other classmates quickly got up and see him. Once we got there we saw dad was already there and he had a worried look painted across his face.

"Midoriya/Deku are you okay?" My class mates called out

"Guys, shouldn't you all be watching the rest of the matches" Izu responded weakly

"The stage was far too damaged after your match so they said to take a break while they repaired it."

Suddenly grandma started shoving everyone out of the room.

"You're all too noisy, I know you're worried but I need some peace and quiet to work on healing his wounds."

I went and whispered in her ear if I could stay and talk with Izu since I am family and she said it was fine as long I don't stay here for too long. So now it was me, dad and Izu in the room and I was curious about something.

"Izu why did you past your limit, you could have easily won at your current level?"

Izu looked at me with tired eyes.

"I'm sorry you guys, if I just stayed quiet I could have won. He just looked so sad and I couldn't just let him be like that." His voice trembled a bit.

The room fell into silence before I broke it.

" *sigh* there's no need to beat yourself about this. You did the right thing. It would have been rude too if he was going all out and you weren't."

"He's right you know. You made Todoroki realized something within himself." Dad added in

(The rest of the conversation went similarly towards the anime)

"Well I suppose I need to get going it's time for my second match"

Everyone nodded and I took my leave. I've been so deep in thought that I didn't realized that I had bumped into someone.

"oh I'm sorry" We both said.

We managed to get a better look of each other and realized that Nejire and I had ran into each other.

"Nejire?"

"Ari?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I saw the battle your brother had I got worried too and wanted to check on him."

I smiled from her kind soul.

"Thank you, but right now grandma said no visitors are allowed right now. He's going into surgery, He looked so down. You can cheer him up after this is all over if that's alright with you."

She nodded.

"You should hurry your match is about to start."

"Oh right." I hurried my paced and left

I managed to get there in time and my opponent was Shiozaki.

"I'm sorry about this Shiozaki, I really don't want another long fight so I'm gonna end quickly."

I got into my stance and fired up my quirk onto my legs.

As soon as Midnight told us to begin, I quickly launched with the speed similarly I used Iida to close the gap. She didn't even see it coming. Now we were face to face and neither of us moved a muscle.

"I'm sorry about this."

She looked at me with confusion before screaming a bit because what she didn't realized that I managed to grab her arm and used my lightning to zap her enough to knock her out. Her body spasmed a bit from the shock while I laid her down gently. The entire arena went quiet for a moment and then roared in excitement.

"That was the most quickest fight I have ever seen!!! Did he just used electricity on her?!?! Soooooo rad!!!" Present mic yelled out.

As I made my way back towards the stands I began to have a conversation with Allaya.

I feel kinda bad for using it against her.

"Aww, I know you do but it's like you said at the beginning. You want everyone to treat this as if their lives depended on it. She'll probably used this as experience to better herself too. Now come on, let's see if your brother is able to come see the rest of the matches"

"Yeah you're right"

By the time I got back up in the stands, I noticed Izu was watching Bakugo and Kirishima duking it out.

"Hey Izu."

He turned around and saw it was me and gave me a smile.

"Hey Ari. Congrats on your win"

Thank you and it looks like surgery was a success. But don't push yourself too hard"

"I won't."

We both then continued to watch the match. It looked Bakugo was on the defensive. It went on like this for a while but soon the situation flipped a whole 180, because he ended going on the offensive. In the end he managed to defeat Kirishima and now all that's left was me, Tokoyami, Todoroki and Bakugo. Just then we were all completely thrown off by what the announcer stated.

"ALLLLLLLLLRIGHT everyone, now normally we would continue on with the semi finals but this year we decided to add a twist to the matches. The last four contenders will have a FREE FOR ALLLLLLLL!!!"

Everyone began to lose their minds from the excitement.

Well looks like its about to get interesting. I can't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 1.5K 55
Izuku's mother dies when he was just 3 years old when his house cought fire in terrible accident and just to make things worse he was kidnapped by th...
14K 273 98
Amajiki Kentarou blessed with a quirk that deemed him as a monster and his sister getting kidnapped right in front of his eyes, how will he deal with...
96.4K 615 17
I just gave up on the title, its just basically like every singer deku story, with my own twist ok? Characters incluced: Class 1-A (Yes there are Mid...
2.1M 58.8K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...