Cold as Fire

By Personalpoison13

Jimin is an Omega who dreams of becoming a Doctor, but Omegas are not allowed to go to college, they are cons... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 Omega Life
Chapter 2 The Island
Chapter 3 The Virgin Alphas
Chapter 4 Home sweet Home
Chapter 5 Pheromones
Chapter 7 Mating
Chapter 8 The Aftermath
Chapter 9 Hate
Chapter 10 To My Child
Chapter 11 The New Journey
Chapter 12 Returning Home
Chapter 13 The Plan
Chapter 14 Going Back
Chapter 15 Breaking News
Chapter 16. Conversation
Chapter 17 Final Chapter
Epilogue Surprise Announcement

Chapter 6 The Search for Jimin

7.8K 526 98
By Personalpoison13

CHAPTER 6

In the morning Jungkook woke feeling happy for no reason. What he doesn't know is that the little pheromones that Jimin left the night before, contain Dopamine, wich affect his brain to make him feel happy and pleasure. But by the time he woke up, the pheromones were completely gone. And so was Jimin.

"He must've woke up really early" though Jungkook when he saw Jimin's bed empty. So Jungkook got up and stretched his long arms, while inhaling the fresh air. He wasn't worry about him, Jungkook though that he'll be back soon. Maybe he is fishing or taking a bath. He is been taking a lot of baths lately.

Jungkook walk out of his hut, his good mood reflect on his face. He was looking around the island, he never really stopped to admire the beauty of this volcano that now was his home.

With one Jump he step out of his home and decided to go for a swim at the beach. He took his shirt off and run to the water. That particular day, the water was calm, there was almost no waves crashing at shore, it almost looked like a quiet pool.

After a few minutes of swimming, he walk out, hoping that Jimin is back. But when he went inside the house and didn't find him, he became a little suspicious.

"Where can he be? What is he doing?" Jungkook said. He realized that in the last few moths they been in this island, they never been apart for two long. Specially not knowing where the other is. Jungkook began having breakfast by himself. His big eyes looking lost sitting there by himself, looking around while chewing a piece of banana, hoping that Jimin will come soon. After he was done eating, he decided to go to the pond, "maybe he is feeling sick again" he thought.

He walk to the pond, and he wasn't there. He look around. "Maybe something happened to him" he feared.

"JIMIN!!" He scream his name putting both hand around his mouth to make his voice sound louder, hoping he could hear him, and if Jimin is in trouble, he could find him. But Jimin didn't reply. He scream his name again, and again, and once again in different direction, to make the wave sounds of his voice travel all around the island, waiting for Jimin to finally reply. He spend almost all day walking around looking for him. After a couple of hours with no response, Jungkook begin to panic. His hands fisting his hair in desperation. His anxiety was raising, he began to have a bad feeling that something is wrong with Jimin, he might be in danger.

"Jimin, where are you?" He whispers, he couldn't shake the feeling that Jimin need him. "I'm going to find you" he said trying to assure Jimin from wherever he is, that he is going to be ok.
(There I finally fix it 😆. Check comments for reference)

But he kept walking and yelling his name. After hours of walking around with no luck, he went back home, "Maybe he went back already" he hoped. That's when he noticed that the raft wasn't where he left it.

"Did he..? No, he couldn't, impossible" Jungkook started to think that maybe Jimin took the raft feeling desperate to get back home. But Jungkook knew that raft was broken, it won't do him any good out in the ocean. He probably sink after a few minutes.

Jungkook began to panic, he fall to his knees crying desperately, both hands on his face, pulling his hair out of his anxiety, until he bend his upper body forward until he was completely into a fetal position.

"JIMIN" he yelled one more time in his last attempt to called, maybe he still out there.

Jungkook got up pacing back and forth, thinking of something that could help him find Jimin. But there's no knowledge in the world that could bring Jimin back to him right now, and that feeling make him vulnerable and desperate.

His thoughts were killing him, thinking of the million things that Jimin could be going through, maybe he was attacked by the sharks, maybe he drown. Could he still be on the raft at drift? Maybe he is hungry, or he could be injured. Did he took water and food?

"Jimin" he call for him, this time just barely audible. With no intentions of hearing back from him.

Hours later he walk back home, completely down and depressed. But instead of laying on his own bed, he went into Jimin's bed. Wich it was nothing but a bunch of leaves arrange in anyway that can make the floor more comfortable for sleeping in, Jungkook's bed was the same. They use other leaves as blankets when the nights are a little chilly. Jungkook removed what Jimin has been using as blanket to get inside the bed, but the moment he removes them, he saw something. Something that cough his attention immediately. It was hard to miss. Right there under the leaves that covers Jimin's body on chilly nights, there was a couples of blood stains, still fresh, since the leaves won't absorb any liquid.

"What is this?" Jungkook touched it with his fingertips "This is blood" he said with worry. "Is Jimin injured?" He murmured. And began to look around to see if there was more blood, that maybe he cut his hand or foot or something. That's when Jungkook put the fingertip he touch the blood with, close to his nose to smell it.

After Jungkook caught the smell of the blood, he went serious, like something wasn't adding up.

"This is period blood" Jungkook whisper. Not feeling repulsive or gross about it, Jungkook was curious why there's period blood on Jimin's bed. Period blood only comes from Omegas a few days before they get in heat. "What is this doing here?" Jungkook question. A couple of ideas came to his mind. One very unlikely was that Jimin found an omega in this island, and he ran away with him. But that was hard to believe. The most likely is that Jimin is an Omega. But Jungkook find that one also hard to believe. It sound as illogical as the thought of Jimin running away.

Then from the window of his house, he saw something coming from the sea, he couldn't quite see what it was, so he walk out to investigate. That's when he saw what the sea was bringing back, it was the raft. Or half it, it seems.

Jungkook run to the beach to get the raft, hoping that Jimin might be in it. He dive into the water and swim all the way where the raft was drifting. Jungkook came out of the water and climb up the empty raft. Jimin was not there. What was left of the raft was nothing but the size of a surfboard, but Jungkook was able to stand on his feet on it, hoping he could see the rest of the board, and maybe Jimin was holding on to it. But there was nothing but the sea and rocks protruding from the water. That's how the inflatable boat got ruined when they came back from the yacht.

"The yacht. Maybe he went to the yacht" suddenly that idea came to his mind. The yacht was the only place he hasn't look for Jimin. They haven't step on it since the day they left it there a couple of moths ago. He is been thinking of getting back and get some items from the yacht, that could be useful for them, like extra cloths, maybe some blankets and things like that. But why would Jimin go to the yacht by himself? And not tell him about it. They both planed to go back eventually, that's why they try to build the raft. What what's Jimin needed so desperately, that he went alone is the middle of the night. I guess that doesn't matter anymore as long as Jimin is safe there.

Since Jungkook was already in the water, with what was left of the raft, he decided to go ahead and try to get to the yacht just by peddling with his harms like he was on a surfboard. Yeah there was potential danger that the sharks might the lurking around, but Jungkook needed to get there. He'll deal with the sharks later if they came along.

The yacht was visible now, he was getting close, but not enough to see if Jimin was actually there. He paddles faster, it was taking so long to move in the board. So he decided to take a chance and swim all the way there.

"I'm is so close, I can make it" He thought. So he dive to the water again and began to swim and move faster than with the board, it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to get there. That's when he notices a fin coming his way. It was coming so fast that there was no way Jungkook can make it to the yacht before the shark gets to him. But he has no other option, he will have to try. He kick and paddle as fast as he could, knowing perfectly well he was no match for the speed of the shark. The fin was getting closer, to the point that now he was swimming next to it, to the direction of the Yacht. They were swimming side to side, Jungkook knew that could be his end. when suddenly the animal beside him stick up his face out of the water. Jungkook scream, thinking he was about to get attacked, when a screeching sound muffled Jungkook's scream. It was nothing more than a Dolphin, who saw the Alpha swimming in the water and got curious about him, and wanted to play with him. The dolphin greet him with a squeak, opening his mouth, that make Jungkook think he was getting attacked by a shark for a second, but once he realized it was a dolphin, he breath easily.

"Hi buddy, you scare me there" Jungkook said to his new friend. Then he grab the dolphin by his fin and ask him kindly. "Could you take me there?" No that the cute mammal could understand, but Jungkook pointed to the yacht, and the dolphin swim to that direction. It was a huge relief for Jungkook to got this extra help. He was getting so tired. But it took him just a minutes to get to the yacht.

Jungkook thank his new little friend by petting the tip of his nose. "Thank you buddy" then he climb to the yacht. The dolphin squeak to Jungkook, splashing some water like an act of friendship. Jungkook smile and point to the other side, gesturing he was free to go. Then he saw his cute little friend swim away.

This is his last chance to find Jimin. He has to be here, but he was scare to call for him, he feared that he may not answer back. "What if he's not here, and he is actually... dead" he thought.

He walk slowly around the yacht, like he was scare to be seen. He went to the captain cabin, that was completely destroyed by the hurricane. While he was there, he check on the radio transmitters, see if he could get any reception, he was surprised that it was still working, but there was no signal, nothing but statics like before. So he continued looking around. Jimin was obviously not in here, but he didn't expect him to be in this room completely destroyed. There are a couple of other rooms downstairs. He couldn't be in one of those. So he walk slowly to the stairs that leads to the first bedroom.

"Jimin?" Jungkook whispers, like he was afraid to wake up someone. The room was quiet spacious and very luxurious. Probably the master room for the Prime Minister of New Zealand, so obviously it needed to be very comfy and elegant. He sat for a moment one he bed. It was so soft, he almost forgot how nice is to sleep on a real bed. And even the sheets still smell better than the clothes he's been wearing for a couple of moths already. In that room he came across a mirror. He hasn't seen his face in months. He notices his hair getting longer, his skin tanner. He figured he could use some moisturizer. He thought he could find some of those stuff around here somewhere, but what he was more interested was in finding Jimin.

So still on the master room, he walk to the bathroom where he found all source of things scattered all around the floor. Like tinny bottles of shampoo and bar soap, towels and tissues. Everything you can find in the bathrooms of a hotel room, but no Jimin.

It was time to move to the second room, that room was where he was staying before the storm. Wich in that moment make him think if the Prime Minister's baby is doing ok. He never got the chance to check on his pregnant Omega.

Jungkook breath deep, he could feel his heart racing in anticipation. Jimin have to be here, he has to be. Jungkook hoped, he was nervous to open that door and not finding him. This is the last place Jimin could be if he was still alive.

"Jimin, you need to be here. Please" he whispers, holding the doorknob tightly, and waiting a couple of seconds before opening it.

"Jimin?" He called without even knowing if he was actually there. When he open the door completely he was shock of what he found.

Jimin was on the floor crawled up in a ball with his hands tide up to the foot of the bed that was bolt to the floor. He seem to be shaking, beat up and terrified.

"Oh my god, JIMIN!" Jungkook cry, running to him. That's when Jimin finally notices him, and the moment he saw him, Jungkook was expecting him to feel relieved or grateful that he came to find him. But his reaction took Jungkook aback.

"GET OUT!" Scream Jimin desperately.

"Jimin, what going on? Who did this to you?" Jungkook was shock to see him like that, and confused as to why he didn't want his help.

All of the sudden Jimin scream painfully, curving his back like he just got burn from the back. Jungkook stepped back for a moment, until the strong scent coming from Jimin caught his attention.

"You're in heat" he said looking at Jimin who was screaming in pain, trying to pull his hands from his own restrains.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 13.8K 78
Hoseok get banished for presenting as an omega, so he leaves home and moves to new City/pack. Goes to his dream college and becomes part of the pack...
320K 14.3K 89
Jin and Jimin have never had their heats while in fame before. This was because of heat suppressants, tight schedules, and the three alphas in the do...
8.7K 379 11
Jungkook suffers from a rare condition called Endless Heat. Shortly after his presentation as omega, his heat started, and it never stopped since the...
139K 11.8K 18
"You said you needed shelter because of your heat but that's not why you're here" "I wasn't lying. My heat is close" "Really? I can't smell anything...