'where we are now' remus lupi...

By Fredweazleyswife

"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn... More

ACT ONE
aesthetics
Prolouge
Oblivion
New flesh
Hot rod
Kids
Bad moon rising
We could be friends
Black bird
Drunk on Halloween
Little talks
Pleaser
What you know
Spirits
Don't stop me now
Cigarette daydreams
Like real people do
Afraid
Tungs
Meet me in the woods
Show me how
Making you cry
Kiss it off me
Something in the way
Fuzzybrain
Wilted flower
The broken hearts club
Not allowed
More than a woman
We're not just friends
Boys don't cry
Just like a movie
I think I like when it rains
From now on
Scrawny
Never coming down
Iris
ACT TWO
Hearing damage
Seven Letters
The Cut That Always Bleeds
Chamber of reflection
You broke my heart
Change (In the house of flies)
Master of none
First love / Late spring
Swim
Gooey
Dark red
Take me to church
Friends
Treehouse
Supermassive black hole
No other heart
will do.
Daddy issues
Training wheels
Echos of a cloudless mind
The good side
My body is a cage
Black out days
Watercolor eyes
A different age
I write sins not tragedies
The dog days are over
Quiet, the winter harbor
Apocalypse
High road
Don't delete the kisses
Daylight
How soon is now?
Hunger of the pine

Just the two of us

2.1K 85 85
By Fredweazleyswife

"To make those rainbows in my mind when I think of you sometime and I wanna spend some time with you. Just the two of us. We can make it if we try, just the two of us."

Sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised.

YULE BALL
NARRARTOR

Iris finishes straightening her hair, hovering over Cordelia's shoulder and their eyes meet in the mirror. "You look beautiful."

She gives her a smile and reaches up to squeeze Iris' hand. "Thank you,"

"Are you sure you're not angry that i'm going with Sirius?" Iris asks, pulling out her own dress and beginning to change. It's a lovely maroon color with a silver shimmer running along the train, complementing her fair skin perfectly.

"I promise you I don't mind, if anything i'm just pissed you didn't tell me about you two sooner!" Cordelia tells her as she fastens her earrings. If anything she's relieved, Iris has something to focus on and maybe this means the days of worrying about Sirius and Remus are officially behind her.

Iris frowns as she motions for her to come and zip her dress, "I didn't want you to hate me,"

Cordelia wraps her arms around Iris, hugging her from behind. "I could never,"

Iris scoffs and pushes her arms off, "Don't get all soft on me now Delia," She spins around to face her, "And I would hope not because I bought you a dress!"

Cordelia's jaw goes slack as she stare at her. "Iris why," she groans. "I already got myself a dress," It's incredibly simple and cheap, but still wearable.

Iris moves to grab a gown bag from her closet. "Shut up and go change."

She hesitantly takes the bag from Iris' hold and walks towards the bathroom to change. She's a bit nervous to be honest, this gown will probably be the most expensive thing she'll ever wear. Cordelia lets out a sigh of relief upon taking the dress out. Iris had it tailored so it covered up her back sufficiently, probably having all the times she'd complained about her scars in mind.

The corset is a bit difficult to manage when trying to tie the back of it with only a mirror for help, but she tightens the laces with her wand and lets out a breath. Beauty is pain. Still, as she looks at herself in the mirror she can't help but smile. She feels like a princess.

As she steps out of the bathroom shes met with a gasp from Iris and she shifts on her feet. "Is it bad?" Cordelia asks, feeling insecurity begin to bubble in her stomach.

Iris clasps her hands together and squeals, eyeing her from head to toe. "I outdid myself."

☽☽☽

Lounging in a chair, Remus lazily flips through a book while the boys fuss over either their hair or their suits. James is changing his shoes for the third time, not being able to decide which leather will go best with the rest of his outfit.

His eyes glance at Sirius, who is fidgeting with his tie. He's been tense ever since he found out Cordelia was over, which is a bit annoying but Remus supposed it was reasonable. Sirius always hated when she came over.  Is that why is he taking her best friend to the ball?

Despite himself, Remus frowned a bit.

Sirius is still here, he always is.

With the shake of his head, Remus stands up and fixes his cufflinks, smoothing out his all black suit.

Just then Peter walks in, a slight annoyed look on his features. "Stupid fucking tie," He grunts, shutting the door behind him with a kick. Peters tie is wrapped around his neck in a messy knot.

"Where the hell are we meant meet them?" James asks as he tucks his shirt in before absentmindedly fiddling with his promise ring. A smile graces his face at the touch of it.

Sirius laughs dryly as he moves to tie Peters tie, "We wait at the bottom of the grand stairs," When he finishes with Pete he spares a look in the mirror and smoothes his hair back. "Well gentlemen, I'll catch up with you later. I've got an errand to run," He settles them all with a glance and walks out the dorm.

"I hope he trips tonight," Remus mutters as soon as he's sure Sirius is out of earshot.

James chuckles and ruffles his friends hair, "Sirius Black never trips, he elegantly staggers." Remus smacks James' arm away and he give him a mocking laugh.

"What errand does he have to run? " Peter pockets his wand before he walks out the door, the rest following. Remus shrugs, not really caring about Sirius plans for tonight. Sure he'd probably ask around, but other than that he's determined to have a decent time tonight.

"Just wait until he's drunk and ask him later," James pats Peter and Remus on their shoulders before trotting off in front of them.

He's probably the most party going of the marauders, always up for a dare, a drink and a dance.

"Poor bloke is going to get shit-faced." Remus says with a grin on his lips. Drunk James never ceases to be a source of entertainment.

"Let's hope all of us do," Peter mutters with a sigh as they reach the end of the stairs. Alice spots Peter and beckons him over. As he walks towards her, he grabs his flask from his pocket and takes a swig before quickly putting it back.

"There you are," A voice says lightly and Remus whirls around. Lily's making her way down the staircase, holding up her dress so she doesn't fall. "Where the hell is James?" Even with her heels on the girl couldn't see over the crowd.

"I think he went to find you, he's wondering about somewhere then," Remus muses, covering up a laugh with a cough due to the annoyed look in her eyes.

Lily groans "Figures," Before she can leave, he catches her arm.

"Do you think Cordelia will be down soon?"

She's about to reply but her eyes land on something behind Remus. Lily nods to the top of the staircase and he turns. Upon seeing his date and her best friend, Remus' jaw goes slack. His breath hitches.

They look beautiful.

She looks beautiful.

Iris has a bashful smile on her lips as she catches sight of Sirius, who's just walked in. Meanwhile Cordelia is trying her best not to let her heels slip on the stairs. They could've at least rolled out a carpet.

Remus is caught in a moment of breathless delight. The noise from behind him fades, and the light high above only seems to exists to cast a golden light on Cordelia.

The dress fits her snugly at the top in navy silk with lace patterns crawling over her shoulders and down the valley of her chest. And the waist, an explosion of shimmering royal blue fabric breaks from the snug top and cascades to the floor. Glints of gold sparkle as she moves. The deep blue contrasts perfectly with her skin tone and dark hair.

She reaches the bottom with a sheepish smile on her face and a blush to her cheeks with the way he looks at her. Remus' heart pounds in his chest and he internally prays she can't hear. "Darling, you're stunning." He takes her hand and spins her around. The back is just as beautiful. It's exposed, but the same intricate lace covers her back like a second skin.

Cordelia smiles wide and bites her lip. "You don't look so bad yourself,"

He wraps his arm around her and places a kiss to her forehead. An action she's sure she'll overthink later. "Shall we?"

She sighs as she sees the crowd awaiting them in the Great Hall, "Now or never."

☽☽☽

CORDELIA EVANS

First dances are overrated, in my opinion. That's why I wasn't upset when a very tipsy James came to whisk Remus away within the first five minutes of entering the Great Hall.

Finding an empty table I take a seat, sipping slowly on my glass of water.

Dorcas Meddows approaches my table looking gorgeous as ever. Bloody fucking hell, this is exactly what I need. I gesture for her to sit, which she takes gladly to. I've never once had a conversation with the witch in front of me. I don't particularly feel the need to change that. She seems nice enough, but the thought of her and Remus together makes me sweat.

There's a beat of silence and I can feel her eyes on me, causing me to shift in my seat. "Yes?" I ask, not liking the quiet or the subtle smugness on her features. A waiter passes by and I grab a glass, not caring what's in it.

"Your relationship with him is fascinating," Dorcas says conversationally.

I nearly choke on the sparkling cider I was indulging on. "Define relationship..." I hate these kinds of conversations, they're utterly exhausting.

"You're attracted to him, everyone is, in some way. He's alluring. But you're different," Dorcas eyes me over, the action almost barely perceptible.

"I'm really not," I mutter into the thin glass. Where could I get firewhiskey right now?

"No, but you are. He actually stopped and looked.
He looked at you and asked 'why?' something he usually doesn't care enough to do. And that caught your attention, did it not? You have bewitched each other, and everyone but you two has noticed."

I raise a brow, that was rather philosophical. "Meaning?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Meaning, you are extremely lucky."

I snort lightly and put my hand on my chest. She thinks I don't spend every moment questioning how I ended up with someone like Remus in my life daily? Luck would never be on my side in a way like that, in a way like him. Remus Lupin is a benison.

"Ah, and here he comes." Dorcas sighs and downs the rest of her drink. I turn and see Remus approaching, and despite my best efforts a blush still rises to my cheeks as I eye him over appreciatively. His suit fits him wonderfully.

He stops right in front of me, smelling of chocolate, rain and parchment. I find myself breathing in more intentionally. He gives a curt nod to Dorcas, who returns it with a slight tip of her empty glass.

"May I have this dance?" A slow song is starting to be played now and I bite my lip, trying my best to ignore the hidden smile on Dorcas' lips.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather be with James?"

He doesn't respond, Remus simply holds out his arm with a brow raised. I sigh and down my cider before taking his arm. Really, my lack of will power is a bit pathetic.

We barely dance for a minute before I get distracted and stumble over my own feet. He looks down at me, hazel eyes glimmering.  "What were you and Dorcas talking about?" Remus asks, guiding me around the other couples. I'm doing my best to ignore the feel of his hand on my back through the lace.

I set my jaw and look up at him, "She was telling me i'm lucky for being your date."

He looks at me curiously then smiles. "My, my, Delia are you...jealous?" Remus says slowly, trying to gauge my expression.

My cheeks feel on fire and I turn my gaze away from him pointedly. "Of course I am," That was a stupid think to admit. I have to learn to keep quiet or else much more stupid and embarrassing things will be tumbling from my mouth.

Remus bites the inside of his cheek with a smile, "You shouldn't be," The amusement in his eyes isn't helping either.

I clear my throat and try to calm my beating heart. It's just now registering in my brain how close we are. "Why's that?"

He suddenly spins me around and dips me, then leans down. I can feel warm breath on my ear. "Because Cordelia, you naïve little wolf, you're the one I want." Remus murmurs. "And when we're finally alone, I plan on showing you how much I want you. Again, and again and agai-"

The end of his last word dies out as he pulls me up. "Remus!" Trying my best to conceal my girlish giggles, I throw a hand over my mouth and lean my forehead on his shoulder.

"Are you all packed and ready for tomorrow?" He questions. Oh, right. I had almost completely forgotten I would be spending the holidays with Lily.

"Yes, why?"

"Would you like to sleep in my dorm then?" Remus asks innocently. "Since you have nothing else to do,"

"A sleepover with you and all your roommates? Sounds heavenly," I say sarcastically.

"It'll be just the two of us," Remus informs me as his hand slips lower down my back. "Don't worry, it's all part of my plan,"

☽☽☽

An hour or two goes by, if i'm being honest I lost track. Currently we are walking towards the Gryffindor common room, the music from the ball still echoing and bouncing of the walls. The hallways take on a bit of a blueish tint due to the fairy lights they've strung through out the school.

"I have a question," He says suddenly and I look over to him. Remus is holding my black heels in one of his hands. He made me take them off right after I complained about my feet hurting for the fifteenth time. "You don't have to answer it,"

"Ask away," I motion for him to continue.

"When I came to your dorm that night, were you-well, had you ever had sex before?" He stops walking and turns to face me completely.

My brain scrambles for all of the possible ways out of this conversation. There aren't any.

I can't beat around the bush. "No."

There's a beat of silence. Remus nods. "Okay," He begins walking again.

I stay in place as he walks then jog to catch up with him, dress dragging behind me. "You wouldn't have done it if you knew, that's what you're thinking right?"

Remus sighs, "Yes, that's what i'm thinking because you deserve a better first time then what I gave you."

"I wanted to as much as you, please don't start feeling bad about this again." I grab his wrist to stop him for a second time. "Plus, you could always make it up to me..."

A mischievous grin plays on his lips and Remus chuckles as he looks up to the ceiling. "Merlin. You are other-worldly Ms.Evans,"

We fall into conversation about the holidays and what we usually do, taking secret passages through the school he somehow knows about to avoid people.

"I would spend it with my mother until about fourth year. Then it was either with Amos' or here with Iris when she didn't feel like seeing family," Remus hums as we near the portrait hole. "What about you?" I ask cautiously, not sure if i'm crossing some invisible boundary. Remus never talks too much about himself.

He shrugs as he takes my hand to help me through. "Pretty much the same as you, either at home or with the boys." I want to ask what his home life is like, but i'll keep that to myself. Perhaps another time. "I do hate the holidays though, there's never enough to keep me busy,"

I nod in agreement, as much as I do hate homework, it keeps me occupied.

"Finally," Remus mutters, undoing his tie as we step into the dorm. I shut the door behind me.

While he isn't looking, I try and reach behind my back to unlace my dress but my arm hurts at the awkward angle. I don't want to ask for his help, that would make my intentions far too obvious. As if he had heard his name being called, Remus turns.

"Do you need help?" He asks.

"Please,"

Remus comes up behind me and slowly starts to undo the corset. Goosebumps form on my skin from his gentleness. "I think it's best if we wait to do it again," He says softly.

I don't need context to know what he's referring to. "Alright," I say. "Can I ask why?"

He loosens the strings more and air fills my lungs. "Because the only thing better than the real thing is the anticipation," He responds, brushing my hair to one side of my neck.

It's definitely because I didn't tell him I was a virgin.

My dress falls and pools around my feet. "So we'll just make-out like fourteen year old's," I breathe out as Remus turns me to face him.

"Suppose we will," Remus says. His mouth meets mine roughly and I wrap my arms around his neck, fingers instantly flying to his brown hair as I pull on the roots. He moves from my lips to my neck, "But i'm going to kiss you here," Down to my collar bones, "And here," Remus slowly slips my bra straps off my shoulders and continues to kiss and suck as he unclasps it. "Most definitely here too,"

Remus finds my lips again as wraps his hands under my ass, "Jump," He whispers. I do as i'm instructed and wrap my legs around Remus torso when he lifts me off the ground. He walks and lays me down on the bed gently, leaving my hips and legs dangling off.

Remus lowers himself to his knees on the ground. Continuing with his pattern, he kisses lower and lower until he reaches my thighs. Holy shit.

"Tell me Cordelia, has anyone ever tasted you before?" Remus asks against my leg.

"No," My voice comes out in a broken whimper.

His eyes meet with mine as he wraps his long fingers around the sides of my underwear. "Can I be the first?"

"Yes." My voice comes out shaky but sure.

Remus grins at my response, kissing each of my thighs once more before dragging my underwear down my legs slowly, seductively. "Look at you, so wet for me, aren't you?" He muses, his voice raspy. Both of his hands are gripping my thighs he's placed around his shoulders. One finger leaves my thighs, trailing to where I needed it most but he pulls it away teasingly.

Without any indication, Remus tilts his head down towards my wetness, his tongue slowly peeks out of his mouth, licking from the bottom of my slit to the top. I gasp loudly, grasping the bedsheets beneath me.

I can feel the vibrations of Remus' chuckles.

His tongue dips back into me, the same slow pace of licking up and down. I wiggle underneath him, subconsciously running my fingers through his soft hair.

Remus lips then centre around my clit, surrounding it and sucking hard. The pleasure is so good I can't think straight. The only sounds I can make are the whimpers of his name. I've never experienced something so amazing in my life.

His fingers leave their place on my thigh and move towards my entrance. "Can you handle two fingers right away for me?" I nod feebly. "C'mon you can do better than that, love,"

"Yes, I can handle it." I speak breathlessly, my chest rising and falling quickly.

"Good girl," He dips his fingers in slowly and steadily, giving me time to adjust to the sensation. As he makes a 'c'mere' motion with his two fingers, he continues to use his mouth.

"Remus," I moan, gripping his hair for support once again.

Within a few minutes, he's worked his rhythm up to high tempo, his fingers pumping into me in a way that's making me damn-near scream, his tongue doing the lords work.

I'm close, the way my hips lift off the bed inform Remus of this notion.

He looks me in the eyes, detaches his lips from my clit and takes his fingers out of me. I whine at the sudden coldness that hit me.

Without looking away, Remus leans down and spits hotly on me, his fingers touching me once again to swirl the saliva around, making me even more wet.

"Fuck," I mutter. Remus brings his lips back to me, starting the pumping of his fingers again.

A hot ball of pleasure begins to grow tighter at the bottom of my stomach. I could feel my orgasm growing closer, rocking my hips up to meet Remus' mouth and fingers to urge it on.

"Remus, please, please keep going," I breathe.

He doesn't speed up or slow down, rather he stays at the exact same pace that's driving me mad. Another minute of his pumping and licking, and i'm ready to come undone. I grip his hair and squeeze my thighs around him, his lips still sucking against me. The ball of pleasure in my stomach grows and grows, becoming hotter and tighter, until finally, I come undone.

Remus keeps his lips attached to me as I moan and shiver under him. My mind goes blank and my entire body fills with ecstasy under his fingers and tongue. As I start to calm down, Remus' mouth leaves my core, licking up the mess he made and placing sweet, light kisses on my thighs.

"You look pretty when you're coming on my tongue," He says, standing up and lowering his body on top of mine. He places a soft kiss on my lips before he goes and rummages around in his dresser.

"T-thanks?" I stammer, my head still foggy.

I watch as he unbuttons his shirt, exposing his scarred back and slips off his dress pants. He slides on grey joggers and all I can think of his how much more of him I want. I avert my eyes quickly when he turns around. But not quick enough.

"You are absolutely fucking adorable," Remus chuckles as he hands me a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt.

After I put them on, he climbs into bed and places the covers over our bodies.

"Goodnight Remmy, see you in the morning." I say through a yawn, turning my back towards his face.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in impossibly close. "Goodnight Delia, i'll be here when you wake up." 

Song: Just the two of us by Grover Washington, Jr. (linked at top^^)

What'd you think?

I'm trying to start incorporating third person pov because that's how a lot of my act two drafts are written, but if we hate it then I'll just continue with first person only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 150K 89
"You should tell him, you know," a familiar voice softly said from behind her. "I know you love him." "Remus," she began turning around to face her...
1.5M 65K 182
"one serving of syrup a day keeps the werewolf away." just your not-so-average slow-burn, forbidden and star-crossed lovers love-story with several t...
3.1K 151 14
Complete: 37k+ Words - Regulus Black Slow Burn Romance - AU where Voldemort never existed. It's 1987 and the Marauders are all graduated and living...
4.4M 145K 195
"Potter," Phoebe says curtly. James frowns and says harshly, willing the odd feeling he has to go away, "Griffin, all of that stuff still doesn't mak...