๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

De g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... Mais

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 84

5.8K 211 445
De g_r_a_s

"i have to leave."

"...what?"

"i have to leave. i'm only putting you in danger the longer i'm with you."

"...you can't leave."

"i have no choice satoshi! if all for one wants me, he'll stop at nothing until he gets me. that means killing anyone who gets in his way."

"but-"

"no. there's no buts in this. there's only one solution."

"what about your reputation? what would that do for you as a hero if you just suddenly disappeared?"

"i can't think such selfish things like that right now. the more i'm gone, the better the situation."

"but we're partners! what am i supposed to say when the world goes into an outrage about you disappearing without a trace?!"

"i'm sorry to leave you to that. but right now, time is limited. i don't have time to think about anything else but getting as far away from here as i can."

"...what about our daughter? she's still not awake yet!"

"dammit...what happened to her was MY FAULT. if i was gone sooner, it wouldn't have happened to her...you'll have to raise her on your own satoshi. i won't be responsible for yours and hers death."

"is there any way i can help you? i won't let you leave high and dry without help..."

"no. don't get involved. you need to stay alive for y/n."

"..."

"...goodbye satoshi. maybe we can get back into contact in the future. maybe i'll let you help me out."

"has anyone told you how pretty your hands are?" you ask, using both of your hands to play with one of izuku's. you trace every single scar with your fingers, smiling at the perfection that is izuku's hands.

"that's probably the most unique compliment i've gotten. not that i get much compliments anyways..." izuku says sadly, tracing letters and shapes on your bare back. you furrow your eyebrows at his words, swinging your legs back and forth as you lay on izuku's stomach.

"well your hands are pretty."

"i've always been insecure about my hands. some part of me thinks they're ugly.." izuku admits, staring at his other hand with a small frown. "what? your hands are perfect. i don't think your scars make them ugly, if anything, they make them look even better." you truthfully say, flipping izuku's hand and tracing the lines on his palm.

"what would i do without you y/n."

"what would the world do without me?" you ask with a smirk.

"it would probably be the same."

sucking your teeth, you look away from izuku with a huff. "i don't like your smart mouth mister." you complain. after a couple seconds in silence, your chin suddenly gets grabbed and your head softly gets turned back forward so you're staring at izuku again.

"mine wouldn't be the same though." izuku says with a small smile. with the help of his hand on your chin, you easily lean your head to izuku's where you place a soft kiss on his lips. "never mind i do like your smart mouth." you say with a tiny smile, laying your head on his bare chest and drawing small hearts with your finger.

---

"which one should i get?"

"both. it's the only answer."

"alright then." izuku says with a laugh, placing both snacks in the basket. "are you sure we'll be able to pay for all this?" he asks, eyeing everything that's in the basket.

"yep. my dad gave me my own card and it's loaded. we'll be alright." you reassure, skimming through the packaged snacks and their contents. "maybe we should get some things for the class?"

"what do you have in mind?"

"i don't know. i just don't want them jumping us to get food." you shrug your shoulders. "maybe this can be my apology gift. i feel really bad for blowing up at them the other day."

"you shouldn't though. they were pushing what they shouldn't be pushing. it's not your fault." izuku reasons, following you to the fridges in the corner store you two decided to stop by.

"fair point. but maybe to ease the tension, you know?" you say, opening the fridge and grabbing a couple drinks. "choose something."

"yeah, i get it. i'm sure they'll appreciate your offering." izuku half jokes, grabbing stuff from the fridges.

"they better."

as you two walk to the register, the sound of soft music the store provides hits your ears, making warmth and joy suddenly spread throughout your body. this makes a small smile graces your lips and your smile makes izuku smile when he looks at you.

"good afternoon." the person working the register greets. as you both greet her back, you start placing things on the counter. while you listen to the beeping that sounds every time an item is scanned, you notice the worker eyeing either you or izuku every couple seconds, making you grow suspicious.

"sorry for the glances, but i can't help but know, you two go to u.a, right? i saw you both on t.v when watching the sports festival." the worker says while looking at you. taking a quick glance at each other, you and izuku look back at the worker and nod.

"yeah, we do." izuku answers.

"that's kind of exciting! i watch the sports festival with my family every year and we always have favorites. my son really liked you rai. he might have a small crush on you." the worker winks, making you stifle a laugh. out the corner of your eye, you see izuku straighten his posture, making it harder to control your laughter.

"and my daughter loved you, midoriya. she was talking about how she wanted to marry you one day." the worker laughs. your smile immediately disappears and your laughter ceases as you resist the urge to say anything. now it's izuku's turn to laugh, seeing the reaction you had.

revenge sure is sweet.

"you don't say, huh?" izuku says, smiling softly at the worker who starts bagging your items.

---

"you two are finally back! we weren't sure if you were actually gonna return." mina says as the class watch you and izuku take your shoes off. "where were you guys?" hagakure asks.

"and what's in the bags?" someone else asks.

"we were at my house." you answer.

"you two at your house alone? what were you doing?! i wanted to be the one to get rai pregnant! screw you midoriya!" mineta yells with tears running down his cheeks, getting up and running away.

"dude i didn't want that visual!" sero yells, covering his eyes as if it'll have an affect on his mind that's in the gutter. while the class look at his retreating figure in disgust, you and izuku look at each other and your face goes from disgusted to shock when you see izuku shrug his shoulders with a smile.

"izuku!" you say, hitting his chest.

"what? let him think we did. it'll happen eventually so what's the point in denying it?" izuku reasons, looking you up and down with a smirk.

"...i'm gonna pretend you didn't say that." you say before looking back at the class. "you can each take one snack. think of it as an apology for my outburst some days ago." you shrug your shoulders, placing the bags down.

the class' eyes shine at the amount of snacks in the bag and immediately, it's war to grab the one they want. "damn..you see why now?" you ask while turning your head towards izuku who watches with pursed lips.

"yeah..i see why."

"thanks rai and midoriya!" the class say in unison. while you and izuku nod as your answer, your mind flashes back to why you left the dorms in the first place. "kirishima, uraraka, tsu." you call out, making said three look up at you.

"watch your phones." is all you say before you and izuku grab the bags and walk towards the elevators. with stuffed cheeks, the three look at each other in confusion until it hits them, making determination shine in their eyes.

---

you and izuku lay on his all might-themed bed, cuddling under the covers. you can't go 5 seconds without shivering resulting in izuku holding you more than you're holding him as you try and focus on continuing the movie you two started earlier.

"why is it so cold in your room.." you ask, the sound of your teeth clattering starting to annoy you despite it being you who's making the sound. "i don't know, do you wanna go to your room?" izuku asks, fighting back the urge to laugh at your miserable state. for some reason, he finds it cute with how effected you are with cold temperatures.

"no..i don't wanna get up." you say, making izuku stifle a laugh. before he can say anything, your phone rings and now you have to let go of izuku to get to it. grabbing your phone with annoyance in your posture, you open the messages app.

dad
come to the house by no later than 5:30. emiko and i will take your friends to the conference.

"well we have to be up early on a sunday morning. how fun." you say with sarcasm, texting your dad an okay before shutting off your phone. "what time?" izuku asks as he feels your arms wrap around him again.

"no later than 5:30."

"did you tell the others?"

at his words, you groan and grab your phone again. texting as fast as you can, you want nothing more than izuku's warmth. you ignore his laughs as you open the messages app, creating a new group chat.

to izuku💚, kirishima, uraraka and tsu

you
be up and ready by 5 a.m tomorrow. i'm taking you to my house and my dad is gonna take us to a conference that's being held for the case.

"there. now come back." you say, quickly latching onto izuku. he laughs at your actions, tightening his hold on you and pulling you closer. not even 10 seconds later, your phone dings, making your eye glow. while izuku laughs at you again, you slowly get up and grab your phone, fighting back everything in you telling you to trash this room that's not yours.

kirishima
unexpected but you got it!

uraraka
do we wear our uniforms? or hero costumes?

tsu
sounds good.

you
school uniform is fine.

group chat name changed!

eri protection squad 😤‼️

"isn't it a bit too early for names?" you ask as you and izuku sweat drop at the name kirishima chose. "expected from him." izuku says before shutting off his phone and placing it next to him. "whatever, just come back." you say, grabbing his arm and throwing it around your shoulder.

5:00 am

you yawn again as you lead the way to your house. izuku, kirishima, uraraka and tsu groggily follow behind you, all of you wanting nothing more than to get back to bed.

"man, nothing's worse than waking up early on sunday.." kirishima whines, wiping the small tears that spurt from the amount of times he's yawned. "yeah, ribbit. we rarely get time to rest. i guess that's what comes with being a hero though."

"hey y/n, we never apologized for assuming emiko was your mom. i feel kinda bad." uraraka says, tapping her pointer fingers together. with a confused look, you turn to look at your friends who nod in agreement.

"why would you feel bad?"

"it's just..you never talk about your mom and bringing it up out of nowhere, especially in front of your dad, it didn't seem right." uraraka explains.

"yeah! speaking of actually...do you mind if we ask-"

"where's your mom then?" tsu cuts off kirishima. while the others whisper shout at her, you turn back around, worrying them even further. "w-wait! you don't have to answer that!" kirishima waves his hands around. "no it's fine. i don't mind really." you shrug.

"my mom..is probably dead..?"

with izuku now at your side, the three behind you blink blankly for a moment. before, you would've answered straight up that she was dead. but now, you have no idea if that statement is actually true.

"p-probably dead?!" they ask in unison. "yeah, i don't really know." you answer monotone. you've been asked this so many times that now the reactions of others is pure entertainment.

"how do you not know your mom?"

"she was never around growing up. i don't know anything about her."

"no pictures of her?"

"nope."

"your dad hasn't told you about her?"

"nope."

"do you know what she looks like?"

"nope."

"her quirk?"

"not entirely. probably leg enhancement if you look at me."

"so where did your lightning come from?"

"don't you guys remember?" izuku finally cuts in. "her dad said it was an accident y/n was involved in." he reminds the three. "wait really?" you say, turning your head to izuku. he stares at you with a confused look until more of your dads words ring in his head.

if y/n happens to remember, she's more than welcome to fill you in.

"your dad said you wouldn't remember. i'm guessing that's true.." izuku says. "an accident..? no idea. sorry." you dismiss, looking back at your house in the distance.

i can tell you that y/n was around four years old when she was involved in a tragic accident. because age four is the age where your body starts to develop a quirk, y/n was able to survive the attack but not without having some work done on her.

'there's so much about y/n that's a mystery. she doesn't even know the answers to these mysteries and what makes it even worse..' izuku's mind trails off as he looks at your blank stare, ignoring the other three behind you two talking about something else.

'is that her dad is keeping everything from her..'

"actually, you guys asked me what if i know what my mom looks like?" you bring back the topic.

"yeah?"

"i lied. i know she has white hair." you correct. if your visions are true, that's your mother and every time she was shown, she was shown with white hair.

"...white hair?" izuku speaks first.

"well that explains your hair." tsu immediately connects, making everyone look at your dual-colored hair. "damn i didn't even think of that. but yeah, makes sense now, huh?" you say.

"how do you know she has white hair?"

when you stay silent, the others look at you with a raised eyebrow.

"...genetics, where else would i get the white hair from?" you lie. there's no way you'll tell them about the visions you've had since you yourself don't even know much about them.

"but didn't you just say-"

"i lied about that too. sorry."

---

"we have to wait a whole week until? eri must feel hopeless..." kirishima sighs, leaning his elbow on the ledge of the car and staring out the window.

"maybe not the whole week. they said sometime this week. have hope, ribbit." tsu says.

"yeah! we can get the text tomorrow for all we know!" uraraka intervenes, clenching her fists with determination. while those three boast in the middle seats, you and izuku stay silent in the back, thinking back on the short meeting.

a message will be sent the night before we infiltrate the location. pay attention to your devices and be ready to step in at any moment. we must go in with flawless precision and actions if we want this rescue to be successful.

'eri..i'm sorry for letting you go. i'll get you back. i promise.' you think as your leg bounces up and down. it seems like it's been an eternity since you had her in your arms.

your leg suddenly stops bouncing, making you look at it since you had no intentions on ever stopping. when you see a scarred hand placed on your knee, you can't help the small smile that creeps up on your lips.

a pretty hand indeed.

following the hand to the arm, you eventually come face to face with a pair of green eyes you've seen since the beginning. the look in his eyes alone tell you what he's thinking.

we'll get her back.

it's scary, how well you can read his eyes. with one glance, you can tell exactly what he's feeling and what he wants to say. you can only assume the same goes for him, seeing how quick he was to place his hand on your knee.

with a single nod, izuku smiles at you. without taking your eyes off him, your hand goes over his until he flips his hand over and locks his fingers with yours. no words spoken,

but everything was said that car ride.

monday

"lunch rush's food just gets better and better every day!" uraraka exclaims, eating her food and doing a little dance afterwards. "right? i thought it was just me!" hagakure agrees.

"maybe it's because you've been working all day so now that your stomach is finally getting filled, it tastes even better than before." momo intervenes, using science to prove her point.

"yeah yeah, or we can give lunch rush some credit!" hagakure waves her off.

"y/n?"

"yes shoto?"

"can i try your ramen?" shoto asks and you immediately push your bowl toward him with a smirk. "you'll become addicted. ramen is the best food ever made." you boast.

"yeah? try my soba." he proposes with a small smirk, pushing his plate towards you.

"it's probably better than ramen."

with a quick gasp, you stare at shoto with an offended look. grabbing his soba, you and him pick up a good portion and make eye contact.

"on 3?"

"1"

"2"

"3"

simultaneously, the chopsticks go in your mouths along with the noodles. chewing your foods in silence, you and shoto keep eye contact, even when both of your eyes widen at the new taste.

"damn okay...that was pretty good." you say once you swallow, pushing his food back to him. "yeah, i see why you like it a lot." shoto says with a small smile, copying your actions.

"though it would taste better cold."

"whats with you and cold food?" you furrow your eyebrows. before shoto can answer however, you hear an obnoxious laugh.

"i'm quite surprised class 1-a hasn't appeared on the news yet. they can actually go a week without being in the spotlight!"

"here we go again.." you whisper, resisting the urge to bang your head on the table. your classmates around you mentally sigh as the infamous monoma makes his way to you all.

"go away. no one wants you here." you say before the blond gets a chance to say anything.

"huh-"

"leave. no one wants to hear what you have to say. you're not on the same level as us to voice your opinion." you cut him off.

"so now you're higher up than us-"

"yeah. class 1-a supremacy. cry about it."

'y/n...' your friends think with a sweat drop, fighting back against laughing and making monoma feel bad.

why they care?

they don't even know.

"say rai..you have quite the smart mouth, huh? what does your mother think about that? how does she feel knowing she raised someone like you?" monoma asks.

"i don't know. dig her up and ask her yourself." you shrug.

izuku who was sipping on his water spits it out, eyes widening at the previous sentence. iida pats on a chocking uraraka's back even though he's having a hard time swallowing his own food. the girls also spit their food out, immediately drinking water in attempt to help.

shoto just smirks small, eating his soba casually.

while monoma tries to find what to say, kendo knocks him out before he can actually come with anything. "sorry about him! i thought i had him on watch..." she apologizes before walking away.

"y-y/n! why would you say that?!" iida waves his arms at you.

"it worked though, didn't it? he's gone now." you shrug again, not seeing the big deal.

"why would you say that about your mom? that's so out of pocket.." hagakure says, just now recovering from her coughing fit.

"i don't know. that's what came to my mind first."

'that's y/n..always saying what's on her mind..' izuku thinks with another sweat drop, watching you go back to your food.

"that was a good one. mind if i use it?" you hear shoto ask next to you.

"your mom isn't dead though?" you tilt your head at him.

...

"go to the mental hospital and ask her." you both say in unison.

it's not long until your classmates start choking on their food again at you and shoto's words. unaffected, you just burst into laughter while shoto silently laughs.

tuesday

"what's up with them?" sero whispers to kaminari. as hard as he was trying to be quiet, his question went to everyone's ears since the classroom is silent as a whole.

"i bet if someone slammed their hands on one of their desks, they wouldn't even be fazed." jirou says, twirling her earphone jacks.

aizawa walks into the room and for once, he's not in his sleeping bag. "in your sea- oh, alright then." he stops himself, seeing everyone already in their seats. with suspicious eyes, he eyes the classroom, eventually sighing when he sees you, izuku, kirishima, uraraka and tsu staring at your phones with a blank look.

"hey. attention up here." aizawa uses his quirk, making everyone but you five straighten up in their seats. when you don't listen, aizawa shakes his head but starts teaching anyways.

he gets it.

9:30 p.m

your room is completely silent-except for the sound of the clock teasingly ticking every single second away.

tik

tok

tik

tok

you and izuku lay in your bed; your legs over his and arms wrapped around each other like usual. you lay your head in the crook of his neck, both of you not making a single sound.

only staring at your unlit phones.

tik

tok

tik

tok

the anticipation couldn't be any higher.

usually, you two would talk about something random, watch something on a computer, or maybe if you were in the mood, having a heated moment.

but there's none of that tonight.

only you two staring at one thing in complete silence. it's so silent you can hear his supposed to be quiet breaths. you can even hear yours.

blink.

blink.

blink.

nothing.

wednesday

the amount of words the five of you have spoken are low. except for monday, very few times have the class heard your voices. maybe answering a question or attempting to pitch into a conversation until you eventually give up because you're not able to actually talk due to your mind that stays flooded.

over and over again, your classmates have asked what's wrong but you were sworn to secrecy, meaning you can't do so much as mention a single name thats apart of this upcoming case.

"y/n!"

"huh? oh..sorry." you apologize for the fifth time, looking at momo who's eyes are filled with concern. right alongside her is shoto, who is also staring at you with slight confusion in his heterochromia eyes.

"that's the tenth time for the past two days." shoto counts on his last finger.

"sorry."

"and that's the eleventh time you've apologized." momo adds.

"...sor-"

"no." they both say in unison.

---

"we can't be anymore obvious that something is up with our work studies. after all, we're the only ones who have one and we've been acting weird this whole week." you say to the other four who surround you in the courtyard.

"i feel bad. they're so worried for us but we're not allowed to say anything." kirishima sighs, sitting next to you under the pretty tree. for your free time, you five decided to separate from the class and spend your time outside.

"i don't think i've stared at my phone this much..this whole thing's really messed with me." uraraka says, sitting on a stone bench near you and kirishima.

"it's messed with all of us according to our classmates, ribbit." tsu corrects, sitting next to uraraka.

"to be honest, i don't care about what our classmates think. i just care about saving eri." izuku admits, leaning on the same tree and fiddling with his thumbs.

"second that." you quickly say. "not that i ever cared about that though."

"hey y/n, is emiko fighting as well?" uraraka tilts her head at you.

"why wouldn't she? i mean she was the one who had the most information. she's also a hero so why not." you shrug, catching a leaf and throwing it away quickly after.

"daxia...that was her name, right? man, i need to get more knowledge on underground heroes." kirishima leans his head on his fist.

"midoriya bro, you can help me! what's daxia like?"

with a short laugh, izuku leans off the tree. "sorry kirishima, i don't know anything about her if i'm being completely honest.."

"what? how do you not know?! you know every single hero in those notebooks you carry!" kirishima retorts.

"i know...but the day i saw her, i couldn't recall ever taking notes on her, let alone know anything she's been involved in."

"that's weird..but at the same time, underground heroes don't get mentioned on the news. think about it, have you ever seen mr. aizawa on the news for something he's done?" tsu asks.

"no, but izuku seemed to know him anyways." you reason. "never heard of a daxia until now." you say. "a teleportation quirk? never heard of a hero with it either."

"maybe she used to be a vigilante?" uraraka asks.

"vigilantes usually don't come back to the hero side though.."

"a vigilante? what's that?" kirishima tilts his head.

"a vigilante is someone who's neither a hero nor a villain. they have views of both and usually stay in the middle of the feud." izuku explains.

"they're technically illegal heroes, if you wanna put it that way. like stain, take him for example." you say, making the four look at you in shock.

"stain? he's a villain!"

"not really." you shake your head. "yeah, he killed heroes but only ones who he thought were fake. it doesn't excuse his actions and i don't like him all that much, for tenya's sake. but him saying that heroes only save people for the money and fame isn't that far fetched, you know?" you explain, making sure to be careful with your words so your classmates don't get the wrong idea.

"...you're actually not wrong." kirishima slowly nods.

"fair point y/n. but as you said, killing people isn't the way to solve that." uraraka says.

"hence why he's the perfect example of a vigilante. not doing exact hero actions but doing actions with the intentions that heroes have: making the world a better and safer place."

"why would someone willingly be a vigilante though? from what i remember, percentages of the world are against them." tsu says.

"even if they are, a vigilante doesn't care. they only care about their views and how they can modify the world to fit their views." izuku explains.

"maybe they were a hero before and something happened that made them go rogue. the possibilities are endless really." kirishima says, leaning his head back on the tree trunk.

"you don't see much of them around anyways..."

"probably hiding from the government that doesn't like them." you shrug.

"or something else, ribbit. like kirishima said, the possibilities are endless..." tsu says.

random fact/head cannon:

rai and kirishima share a bond as they both equally dislike monoma.

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
56.9K 1.1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
214K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 40.3K 90
๐€ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ง๐๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ, ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๏ฟฝ...